Penny's Sales Secret Ch. 01

Story Info
Leonard discovers Penny's secret to sales success.
4.1k words
4.4
23.2k
21
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,182 Followers

The gang was gathered in Leonard and Sheldon’s apartment, as usual.

Bernadette asked Amy, “So, what are you working on these days?”

“I’m studying one-celled organisms to try and find the neurochemicals that lead to the feeling of shame,” Amy replied flatly.

“What would a one-celled organism have to be embarrassed about?” Bernadette asked.

Penny had no idea what she was talking about but saw a chance to chime in. “Same as all of us, getting out of a car without underwear!” and then roared with laughter.

Bernadette took the advantage of Penny’s attempt to join the conversation. “Speaking of underwear, I have some interesting news.”

Penny waved a dismissive hand. “Okay, if it’s sometimes Howie wears yours, Leonard already told us.”

Bernadette wrinkled her nose and glanced at Howard. “He was being funny. I’m pretty sure. Anyway, I was asked to be a part of a magazine article about the 50 sexiest female scientists in California. Isn’t that cool?”

Amy shook her head. “I think it’s awful.”

“Why would you say that?” Penny asked.

“Bernadette is a successful microbiologist. She should be celebrated for her achievements, not her looks. I mean, what kind of message does that send?” Amy replied.

Penny shrugged her shoulders. “I think the message is ‘check out the rack on that scientist.’”

Howard raised his hand. “Can I get an amen?!”

Bernadette tried to ignore her husband. “Why can’t someone be thought of as both smart and pretty?”

Sheldon chimed in. “I have to agree with Amy. I don’t think a professional woman should have to flaunt her...rack...in order to get ahead.”

“Okay, what’s the big deal?” Penny asked. “Look, if it helps me make a sale with a physician, I don’t think it hurts to flirt a little. I mean, laugh at their joke, touch their arm, maybe crank up the AC in the car beforehand, you know, to wake up the girls.”

Leonard snapped his head. “Do you do that?”

Penny frowned and shook her head. “Noooooo, no, I don’t. Of course not. But, uh, I know some of the girls do that.”

Amy ignored Penny’s obvious lie. “Maybe it’s different in the world of sales, but it’s already hard enough for women to be taken seriously in science.”

Bernadette frowned. “I was kind of excited about the article, but now you’re making me feel bad.”

Penny cheered her on. “No, I think you should do whatever you want. You show ‘em that rack! Show them babies off! You know, maybe if fashion magazines had female scientists in them, I would’ve become a theoretical physicist.” The room looked at each other in disbelief. “Stop smirking at each other.”

*****

The next day, Sheldon opened the door to his apartment building for a man holding a bouquet of flowers.

“Thank you,” the stranger said timidly.

They began to walk up the stairs together.

“No, thank you. Delivery men are the unsung foot soldiers of our nation’s commerce,” Sheldon replied.

The stranger shook his head. “I’m not a delivery man, I’m a doctor. Although I do often deliver alarming biopsy results to my patients.”

“Are you bringing flowers to a patient to cushion the blow of a terminal diagnosis?” Sheldon asked.

The stranger shook his head. “These are actually for a nice woman who makes sales calls to my office.”

“Hmmmm. Her name wouldn’t happen to be Penny, would it?”

“Oh, why yes it is as a matter of fact. Do you know her?”

“Yes. We’re neighbors. That’s her apartment right there.”

“Yes, I know.”

The two men turned in opposite directions. Sheldon walked into his own apartment.

“Great timing, food just got here,” Leonard said as he began to unpack the food.

“Ooh, Siam Palace?”

“Yes.”

“Uh, mee krob and chicken satay?”

“Yes.”

“Uh, extra peanut sauce?”

“No, but you can have mine.”

“Eh, well, very well. Oh, and on the topic of sharing things that are yours, there is a gentleman caller bringing flowers to your fiancé as we speak.”

Leonard’s head snapped. “What? Why didn’t you say that first?”

*****

Leonard approached the man standing at Penny’s door.

“Can I help you?”

The startled stranger looked at Leonard. “Oh, hi. Uh, does Penny live here?”

“May I ask why?”

“Well, uh, I met her at my office, she winked at me. And, uh, I came hoping to initiate a romantic relationship.”

“Okay, um, look, I’m pretty sure she didn’t wink at you.”

“Oh, she did. Seductively, like this. And then she touched my arm for two Mississippis. Like, you know, one Mississippi, two... And, you know, other things that led me to believe she would be interested in a romantic relationship with me.”

Leonard ignored the “other things”. It obviously didn’t take much for this dude to think women were hitting on him. “I got it, I got it. Listen, um, I think there’s been a misunderstanding. See, Penny is my fiancé.”

The stranger looked at him. “Really? I’ve never seen her wear an engagement ring.”

“Really?”

Leonard brought the man into his apartment.

“So, am I to presume that her flirtation was just a sales technique?” the doctor asked.

Leonard nodded sympathetically. “I think so.”

Sheldon scolded Leonard. “Leonard, where are your social skills? This man is clearly upset. We should offer him a hot beverage.”

“He tried to score with Penny!”

“Everybody’s tried to score with Penny, including these two, some more successfully than others,” Sheldon said, nodding his head at Raj and Howard sitting on the couch. “And they’re having dinner with us.”

*****

That evening, Penny and Bernadette were talking over drinks.

“Hear anything more about the photo shoot?” Penny asked.

“They just canceled the photo shoot and said they’re rethinking it,” Bernadette said forlornly.

“What?! Why?!”

“I don’t know. They said something about not being sexy enough.”

“What?! Did you not show ‘em your rack?!”

“Well, no. I sent them my head shot from the company directory.”

“What?! No no no. Play to your strengths. Men love tits. Show ‘em that rack! Send ‘em a string bikini pick! Topless even! Do whatever it takes!”

“Gee, Penny, I don’t know. I can’t just go showing off my ta tas to every Tom, Dick, and Harry,” Bernadette said timidly. “I’m not like you.”

*****

Back in the apartment the doctor asked Leonard, “May I ask you a personal question?”

Leonard shrugged his shoulders. “Sure.”

“Um, I mean, you’re a guy like me, so how’d you get a girl like Penny?”

“Oh. Well, you know, just being myself, really.”

Sheldon snorted in disbelief. “Oh, please, you know, I’ll tell you how he did it. Implacable, relentless badgering. In urology terms, he was a drug-resistant staph infection. And she was a urethra that could not shake him.”

Leonard bowed his head. “I don’t know that I’d call myself an infection.”

“A gallant man would defend his fiancé for being called a urethra,” Howard chuckled.

Leonard was becoming agitated. “Can we please change the subject?”

Just then Penny and Bernadette walked in.

“Hi,” Penny said, then stopped in her tracks. “Dr. Lorvis, what are you doing here?”

“Uh, well, actually I came to see you.”

“Oh balls.” Penny hoped this wasn’t going where she thought it might. “Really? Why?”

Leonard gave her a stern look. “Ah, that’s a good question. Apparently someone was being awfully flirty while not wearing their engagement ring, causing another someone to show up here thinking the first someone might be available.”

Bernadette grabbed Howard’s hand. “C’mon, Howie, let’s go. We’ve got some shopping to do.”

“But...but...it’s just about to get good!”

“You can help me pick out a sexy bra and panties.”

Howard leapt off the couch. “See ya, losers!”

Penny had a sad, sympathetic look on her face. “Oh, this is very embarrassing. Dr. Lorvis, I am so sorry. I didn’t mean to lead you on.”

Dr Lorvis touched his arm. “You touched my arm for two Mississippis.”

“Oh. That’s why you were mumbling Mississippi!”

“And you, you know, uh, opened your shirt.”

The room took a collective gasp.

Leonard’s face turned red. “You showed him your tits?!”

“Well...I...uh...”

“And she, uh, reached in my pants, and, uh, umm, you know, uh, kissed it.”

Leonard’s head exploded. “You gave him a blow job?!”

“Well...I...uh...”

Dr. Lorvis nodded enthusiastically. “Oh yes. It was wonderful!”

“Her blow jobs are wonderful, aren’t they?” Raj said dreamily thinking back to the drunken night he and Penny spent together.

Penny shot daggers at Raj with her eyes. “You’re not helping!”

Leonard looked at her, obviously not pleased. “Can we talk in private?”

Penny nodded. “Please, yes.”

Leonard dragged her into the hallway leading to his bedroom and stopped. “So, uh, what’s the deal? Do you give blow jobs to all your clients?”

“Well...I make more sales if these doctors think I’m single...and, you know, give them special attention. I did the same kind of thing as a waitress.”

The vein in Leonard’s forehead was visibly pulsing. “You...you...you did the same thing as a waitress?!”

“Well, duh. You didn’t think I could afford that apartment on a Cheesecake Factory waitress’ paycheck alone did you?”

“I thought you said you were gonna stop whorin’ around after I put a ring on it?”

“But Leonard, Sweetie, a girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do to survive in the cut throat world of pharmaceutical sales.”

“Oh my God! Seriously?!” Leonard couldn’t believe what he was hearing. Suddenly, the hallway was filled with the sound of a zipper being unzipped. “Well, if you’re sucking everyone else’s cock, I think it’s time you sucked your future husband’s cock!”

Leonard’s fat, 9” cock -- the real reason he’s been able to get and hold Penny’s attention all along -- flopped out of his pants.

Penny’s eyes grew wide and she clapped her hands together like a little girl. “Oooo, yay!”

Leonard placed his hand on the top of her head and pushed down. “On your knees. Now!”

Penny began to fall to your knees. “I love it when you take charge,” she purred.

“Then you’re gonna love this. Take it down your throat like the slut that you are!”

Penny did as told. She opened her mouth and gleefully took him in. Penny had enough experience she didn’t need any warm up exercises. She took him down her throat until his balls slapped off her chin with the first gobble. Soon the hallway was filled with the sound of slurping and moans.

“Did I hear yelling?” Raj asked with concern.

“Is that what that was? I thought somebody stepped on a cat,” Sheldon said.

“No, I believe you’re correct, Raj. But now it sounds very similar to the sound Penny made when, you know, she, uh, kissed, you know...”

Raj’s eyebrows raised. “You know, you’re right! Penny’s a very sloppy sucker. I think we should make sure everything’s okay.”

“I’m going to stay here,” Sheldon said as the other two men zipped past. “Mainly because I really don’t care.”

Raj and the doctor rounded the corner and found exactly what they were hoping to see. Penny was on her knees with one hand buried in her pants while the other molested her chest through her shirt. Leonard had both hands on the back of her head with a determined look on his face and was thrusting his hips forward as hard as he could.

“That’s it! Take it! Take it down your fucking throat!” he growled. Penny moaned and slurped in agreement.

“Dude!” Raj exclaimed.

“That...that...that’s not what I was doing at all,” the doctor said meekly. “Is that how a girl should, you know, kiss, uh, your turtle?”

Raj snapped his head around. “Your turtle? Really?” The doctor shrugged his shoulders. “Dude, that’s how a bitch sucks cock, that’s what that is!”

Leonard realized they had company. “Aww shit! What’re you guys doing here?! Can’t a guy throat fuck his fiancé in private?!”

“Hey, don’t blame me, dude,” Raj said as he whipped out his thick caramel stick and walked towards him. “You’re the one out here in the hallway. You want privacy? Take that shit in the bedroom.”

“Yeah, I s’pose you’re right,” Leonard acknowledged.

The doctor saw Raj whip out his junk and move towards the pair. “Oh! Uh, is that what, uh, we’re doing? Are we going to, you know...can Penny, uh, kiss more than one at a time?”

Raj wagged his eyebrows and nodded. “Dude, she’s got skillssss.”

“Just shut up, Raj, and bring your shit over here. C’mon, Doc, you, too, I guess.”

The doctor jumped to attention and pulled out his totally average and very pale pud. “Oh! Uh, yeah, okay, sure!”

Penny pulled Leonard out of her mouth. “Oooo, yay! Is all this cock for me? What a lucky girl I am!”

She went to work on Raj. Leonard yanked her shirt over her head and tossed it to the side, exposing her tan 34C breasts and hard nipples. Raj followed Leonard’s lead, fucking Penny’s throat like a cheap hooker’s cunt, while Penny stroked a cock in each hand.

*****

Soon, all four were in Leonard’s bedroom. A trail of clothing led down the hallway into the bedroom, where the remaining clothes were strewn about the room.

“I must say, that was quite invigorating thrusting my, uh, you know, myself into Penny’s, uh, face like that. I must remember that for next time,” the doctor observed.

“Not all women like getting face fucked like that, Doc, so be careful. Or you might take a gut punch that knocks the wind out of you and makes you scream like a little girl. Not that I would know anything about that,” Raj advised.

Leonard leapt onto the bed. The bed creaked as he landed on his back. His glistening 9” of muscle was pointed straight at the sky.

“C’mon, Penny, let’s go. You’ve shown the doc how you suck dick like a slut. Now you can show him how you fuck like a whore.”

Penny gave him a crooked smile. “Oh, you sweet talker you.” She climbed onto the bed and hovered her 5’ 6” frame over his poker stick. She looked down at him with an wicked smile and purred, “I’m gonna rock your fuckin’ world.”

She spread her cunt lips apart while Leonard held his weapon steady. She watched his face as she lowered herself. She bit her bottom lip at the first touch of his rod to her swollen lips. His bulbous head slipped through her velvety folds. She moaned the entire slide down his long, thick pole.

“Holy crap on a cracker!” she moaned when she landed in his lap. She leaned down and gave Leonard a long, passionate kiss. “I love the feeling of your fat cock inside my pussy,” she cooed softly.

“I know you do. That’s because you’re a cock loving slut. It’s one of the things I love about you,” Leonard replied.

Penny slowly began to slide up and down when Doctor Lorvis broke in on the moaning. “So, uh, what do we do now?” he asked Raj. “Do we just, uh, watch, or what?”

Raj climbed onto the bed. “Well, I don’t know about you, Doc, but I know Penny loves the taste of caramel, and I’ve got just the thing for her.”

“Oh yeah, baby, bring that caramel coated fat fucking stick over here,” Penny groaned.

“So, uh, I guess I’ll just, um...” The doctor began to gather his clothes.

“Dude! What the fuck are you doing?!?” Raj exclaimed.

“Well, it’s quite obvious you two have the, uh, situation covered, so...”

“Dude! Fuck her ass! She loves a cock in her ass!”

“Yeah, c’mon, Doc, give me a good ass fucking,” Penny purred when she looked back at him and shook her ass.

“Who the fuck asked you?” Raj said as he snapped her head around and shoved his cock into her hot mouth. She gagged loudly as it traveled down her throat.

The doctor’s jaw dropped. “You mean I...can stick my, uh, you know...penis in her, um, rectum?”

Raj shook his head. “Noooo! Dude, you get to fuck her in the ass! No penis or rectum. Cock in ass!”

Leonard removed one of Penny’s erect nipples from his mouth. “C’mon, Doc, let’s go! She’s a fuckin’ slut! She loves a good ass fucking. Now let’s go! Fuck!”

The doctor climbed onto the bed and timidly touched his wand to her quivering rosebud. Her incredible heart shaped ass was staring back at him. Or maybe he was staring at it. Regardless, he felt her slick juices streaming all around it.

“Are-are-are you sure?” he asked nervously.

“Dude! Do it!” Raj commanded while his balls bounced off of Penny’s drooling chin.

The doctor fell forward. Not expecting to slide through so easily, he fell onto her, stuffing Leonard’s throbbing rod fully into her slit and burying her nose in Raj’s stomach. The only thing that stopped him from shoving it into her throat were his balls. Penny squealed loudly at the sudden intrusion.

The doctor brought himself upright. He had a quite surprised look on his face. “Oh my! It...it...it’s so tight! So, uh, now what?”

Raj shook his head and rolled his eyes. “Ohmagawd! Dude! You know how you fucked her face? Do the same to that sweet ass!”

The doctor began to thrust his hips to and fro. “This...this...this is amazing! It’s unlike anything I’ve ever experienced!”

“Smack dat ass, Doc!” Raj implored. Doctor Lorvis looked at Raj quizzically, then lightly tapped Penny on the butt. “No, no! Like this!” Raj reached across her body. His hand landed with a loud “SMACK” on her round ass, bringing a muffled yelp. “Like that!”

The doctor hesitated, then pulled back and ‘SMACK”! Penny gave a muffled yelp. ‘SMACK! SMACK!” Two more yelps to go along with a bright red ass.

The doctor smiled. “Ooooo, I like that!”

Raj held up a cautionary hand while he fucked Penny’s throat. “Yeah, well, don’t get carried away, dude.”

Sheldon’s curiosity got the best of him. He inched down the hallway until he peaked through Leonard’s open bedroom door. Much to his dismay, he saw four sweaty bodies writhing on the bed. He smacked his hand on his forehead. “Oh dear Lord! Leonard said this wouldn’t happen again after she had a ring on her finger! Where are my noise cancelling headphones?!”

*****

It wasn’t long before Doctor Lorvis’ body began to stutter.

SMACK! YELP!

“Oh dear! Oh-oh-oh dear! I...I...” SMACK! YELP! “I think I’m about to, uh, reach, um, you know, climax!” Both hands had a firm grip on Penny’s sexy hips while he continued to thrust his skinny torso.

“Hell yeah, Doc! Cover that sweet ass with your load!” Raj cheered while sweat rolled off his chin.

“I’I-I’m sorry. Do, uh, what?” the doctor stuttered.

“Cum on that sweet fuckin’ ass, Doc! Pull out, aim, and shoot!” Penny moaned and wiggled her ass as best as she could.

“Oh! Yes...if you think, uh, that would be best.”

“Do it!”

The doctor quickly pulled out. His tiny prick filled his tiny hand. He stroked it furiously until his head flew back. “Oh! Oh...dear! Oh...dear! Ohhhhhhhh!”

Thick white spunk crashed into Penny’s red ass and splashed across it. Two more waves gushed out with the same effect. Soon, streaks of white were running down the back of her tan thighs and the crack of her ass.

Doctor Lorvis fell off the bed onto wobbly legs. His eyes looked like he’d seen a ghost. “That...that...that was the most incredible thing I’ve ever felt,” he groaned.

“Yeah, well, now it’s my turn,” Raj growled. “C’mon, Penny, you teasing little cunt, swallow my sweet caramel! Ready? Ready?! Here it...here it...here it cums!”

Raj grabbed Penny by the back of her head and shoved his hips into her face. He continued to bark orders at her through gritted teeth. “That’s it! That’s it! Take it all! Swallow every last drop!”

Penny slurped and gagged doing her best to keep up with the volume of thick jizz Raj was shooting down the back of her throat. Raj finally pulled out of her mouth and slapped his thick tool on her forehead three times, shooting droplets of cum down the part in her blonde hair.

“Fuuuuuck me,” Raj panted as he climbed off the bed.

Penny started to aggressively bounce on Leonard’s pogo stick that was buried in her quivering cunt.

“C’mon, you fat cocked bastard! Fuck your slutty little girlfriend! C’mon, ruin me for every other man, you sonofabitch!” she demanded.

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,182 Followers
12