Penny's Sales Secret Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leonard removed his face from her breast and stared back into her contorted face. “Oh yeah? You like that? You like a fat cock buried in your pussy? Yeah? Huh? Fuckin’ slut! Fucking every man you can find!” He threw his hips harder, tossing her into the air.

“Oh yeah, baby! Fuck me good with that fat cock! Ohmagawd, yes!”

“Hell, yeah! Fuck that bitch!” Raj cheered on from the sidelines.

“C’mon, Penny! Show me how a little slut cums! Show everybody how my slutty little girlfriend cums when she’s being fucked by a fat cock!” Leonard hissed.

Penny’s body started to tense. She grabbed the bedsheets as if she was about to lift off.

“Oh, God! Oh, God! Ohmagawd, yes! Don’t stop! Don’t stop! Oh fuck! Ohhhh...yee hawwwwww!”

The three men watched as Penny’s body went into violent convulsions. Her snatch clamped down on Leonard’s thick pole so hard he was afraid she was going to break it. He roughly grabbed her tits as she bounced and pinched and tweaked her hard nipples. This only elongated her orgasm while she begged the heavens for forgiveness and cursed each cock in the room.

Her body finally unclenched, but Leonard wasn’t done yet. He finally gave one huge thrust of his hips while at the same time grabbing her hips and tossing her to the side.

“C’mon, Penny, on your knees! C’mon, on your knees! Let’s show the good doctor what your tits look like covered in cum!”

Penny fell to her knees. She cupped her breasts and held them up as targets while she looked into Leonard’s grimacing face. “Ooooo, yeah, baby! C’mon, buttercup, paint me with your cum! C’mon, I wanna see you cover me with your cum!”

Leonard stroked himself like a man possessed. “Oh yeah! Oh God! Oh God! Ohhhhhh God! Gggggaaaaaaa!”

His body shivered and his head flew back. A thick rope of white shot out from his hose like it had been shot out of a canon. It crashed into her sternum and splashed across the top of her chest.

“Ooooo yeah, baby! Hell yeah!” Penny exclaimed as she watched Leonard cover her chest in white.

“Dude! Hell yeah! Paint that bitch!” Raj shouted in loud support.

Leonard finally grabbed Penny by the hair and pulled her forward. The throbbing head of his cock passed her lips and dove into her throat. She sucked and licked with each tug of her hair.

He finally pulled a glistening, clean cock from her mouth with a “pop” and fell back onto the bed.

Penny fell back onto her haunches and looked down at her wrecked body. Her once perfect, tan tits were now a milky white. Steaks of the thick spunk were quickly beginning to streak through her cleavage and across her taut stomach. It dripped off her erect nipples onto her thighs and floor.

She scooped a mouthful of cum off the top of her tits and slid it between her lips. “Mmmmmm, yummy,” she purred. “You rat bastards really made a mess!” she said with a wicked smile as she looked at the three men. “I haven’t been fucked like that in quite a while.”

Raj chuckled and shook his head. “Penny, you’re such a slut.”

Leonard snapped his head around to look at his friend. “Hey! That’s my fiancé you’re talking about!”

Raj held up his hands. “Hey, dude, sorry! She just took three loads, but, hey, you know, that certainly doesn’t make her a slut,” he said, rolling his eyes.

Doctor Lorvis finally spoke up. “That was quite, um, amazing,” he said timidly. “Do you think we can, you know, uh, do that next time you, um, come to my office?”

Penny and Leonard both shot him looks and in unison said “No!”

The doctor jumped, startled at the veracity to which his question was met with. Then he shrugged his shoulders and started to get dressed. “Okay, yeah, sure, okay. I’m, uh, I’m just suggesting that, you know, you could make a lot more sales with the other doctors in the office if, you know...”


12