TBBT Website Battle 10 - Family

Story Info
Penny tries to one up Bernadette.
4.6k words
4.76
10.5k
5
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,188 Followers

This is Chapter 9 of the "Bernadette's Website" series

Penny and Leonard were looking over Bernadette's website, badbernie.com, the main competition to Penny's own website, Penny's Playhouse.

Penny pointed at the computer screen. "Look at that shit!"

Leonard shook his head. "Yeahhhhh, just look at that shit," trying to sound like he completely agreed with her.

"I mean, look at that. She did her own dad! That's so..."

Leonard interrupted. "Sick? Perverted? Twisted? Yeah, absolutely."

"And amateurish!"

"Huh?"

"Just doing her dad. Sheesh! I'll show that bitch how it's done! I need to make a phone call."

Leonard put his head in his hands. "Awwwww, shit."

*****

Penny picked up her father Wyatt and brother Randall from the Hollywood Burbank airport.

"Nice car, sis!" Randall said from the back seat.

Wyatt nodded. "Yeah it is! I ain't never owned nothin' this nice! You must be doin' well, Slugger."

Penny smiled and shrugged. "Yeah, I'm doing alright." Truth was, her website was like an ATM machine. She was doing more than alright.

"Dang! Between this new car smell and you lookin' all hot and all, it's got me horny as hell!" Randall announced.

It was true. And intentional. Penny was wearing a flimsy little, peek-a-boo halter top that was loosely tied down the center showing plenty of cleavage and tit. Around her waist were frayed jean shorts that would've put Daisy Duke to shame. A pair of black Vans slip-ons adorned her feet.

Penny looked at her brother in the rearview mirror. "Jesus, Randall! Already!"

Wyatt turned his head. "Just settle down back there, Randall. There'll be plenty of time for that sort of thing." He turned to his daughter. "But he's right. You're lookin' pretty damn hot today, Slugger."

Penny smiled. "Thanks, Daddy!"

"Ah c'mon, guys! If y'all had been in prison, and y'all saw Penny dressed like that, your dick would be hard, too!" It was well known that, since getting off meth and out of prison, Randall had the sex drive of a rabbit.

"Again with the prison thing?" Randall was constantly using his time in prison as an excuse for just about anything.

"Hey now, go easy on your brother. Prison was rough on him."

"Fine. I'm sorry," she said begrudgingly.

"So, whaddya think? Think you can reach back here and gimme a hand job?" There was the sound of a zipper.

"What?! No! No, I can't reach back there and give you a hand job! Jesus!"

"Well, damn! Those sexy stewardesses got me all worked up. What the hell am I supposed to do with this?" He shook his stiff wand.

"Oh my God, Randall," Penny said in disgust.

"Just take care of it yourself for now, son."

"Oh, balls." Penny paused. "Fine. Don't make a mess in my backseat!"

Randall ripped off his jeans and was quickly choking his chicken. "How 'bout showin' me some tit, sis?"

"What?! I'm driving on a fucking freeway!"

"Aw, come on!"

"Ya know, what's it gonna hurt, Slugger? I mean, it's California. People drive around topless all the time from what I hear."

"What?! No! They drive around with their tops down!"

Wyatt looked confused. "What's the difference?"

Penny was exasperated. "Ohmagawd," she sighed. "Fine."

"Sweet!" came from the back seat.

Wyatt reached over and began to untie the center of her top. "Here, let me help you with that. Don't wanna have an accident or anything." Penny leaned forward and Wyatt pulled the shirt back over her shoulders and halfway down her back. "You sure got some sweet ass tits there, Slugger."

"Titties!"

Wyatt began to caress and fondle his daughters breasts. "Some damn fine titties."

"Daddy...I, uh...oh!" she squealed when Wyatt took a pointed nipple between his lips. "Uh, Daddy...uh...mmmmmm..." Her body was beginning to get warm.

Fortunately, she had planned for this. She thought this might happen. She'd had Leonard plant five hidden cameras in various locations throughout the car.

Wyatt sat back up. ZIP! "How about rubbin' one out for your old man, Slugger?" He waved his pole at Penny.

"Daddy! Holy crap on a cracker!"

"What can I say? Your momma would only give me a blow job this morning, that bi... When did you turn into such an uppity little girl? It wasn't that long ago I wouldn't even had to have asked."

Penny huffed. "Fine! Give it here." Wyatt leaned back into his seat. Penny wrapped her long, thin fingers around his already throbbing shaft.

Wyatt smiled and closed his eyes. "Oh yeah, that's it."

Randall leaned forward and looked over the seat, continuing to pleasure himself. "Oh yeah, that looks real nice, Daddy."

"Mmmmmm, it feels real nice, son. Real nice."

"Oh!" Penny gasped when Randall reached over with his free hand and tweaked an erect nipple.

"Ha ha! Still got them sensitive titties, huh, sis?"

"Mmmmm...why...why would that change?" she moaned while she stroked her father. She jumped when Wyatt's hand landed on her thigh.

"Still got that silky smooth skin, huh?" Wyatt whirred as he ran his rough hand up and down her thigh.

"I...I...I use a special...mmmmm...special moisturizer." Her body was heating up.

"You'll have to tell your momma what you use."

As they exited CA-134, things were reaching a crescendo. Both men's bodies began to tense.

"Oh yeah, that's it, Slugger. Nice and fast. Oh yeah, just like that," Wyatt said quite calmly.

"Oh damn, sis! Them titties are about to make me bust a nut!"

"Okay guys, let's wrap this thing up. We're almost there!"

Wyatt was the first to go. "Yep! Yep! Just like that! That's it! That's it! Dayyyuuuummmm!"

A thick, white spurt sprang up and quickly back down across the tip just as another squirt escaped. She continued to stroke him, coaxing more to ooze out. The sticky white substance slid down his shaft and across her fingers.

"Oh shoot! Oh shoot! Ohhhhhh shoot! Shoot! Shoot! Shoooooooot!" Randall's body shuddered. A rope of white rainbowed over the front seat, over Penny's shoulder, and landed on the top of one of her tan globes. A second stream followed the path of the first, completely covering the top of her tit. Several more squirts landed on the top of the leather seat and streaked down it. He collapsed into the back seat. "Holy moly, that felt good!"

Penny held out her sticky hand. Spiderwebs formed between her open fingers. She looked down at the drips falling off her aching nipples onto her shorts.

"Dammit, guys," she moaned. She stuck her fingers into her mouth and licked them clean. "Goddammit, Randall! I told you not to make a mess on my seats!"

He smiled. "Nooooo, you told me not to make a mess on the back seat. And I didn't."

"Asshole," she muttered after taking another lick of her fingers. "What about me?"

"What about you, Slugger?" Wyatt asked as he zipped back up.

"Well...now I'm all worked up!"

"That's your problem, sis. You're always thinking of yourself."

"Now, don't be selfish, Slugger."

Penny gritted her teeth. "Assholes!" she said under her breath. At least I should've gotten some good video out of that! she thought to herself.

The rest of the afternoon passed without further incident. Penny made hot dogs and beans for dinner, then changed her clothes before sitting down to watch TV. She changed into something more, shall we say, comfortable.

The boys were already seated on the couch. Wyatt flipped through the TV channels. Unbeknownst to them, Leonard and Howard had placed security cameras all over the apartment to catch all the action.

"Doggone it! It's almost time for Wheel of Fortune! What channel's it on, Slugger?"

"Channel 7, Daddy." She plopped down on the couch between them wearing a short cropped t-shirt and loose fitting running shorts.

Pat Sajak and Vanna White flashed across the screen. All three shouted at the screen in unison, "Wheel! Of! Fortune!"

"Damn, I remember when that Vanna White was in that there Playboy. Hot damn!" Wyatt said flashing back.

"Really, Daddy? Was she naked?" Randall asked.

"Naked as a goddamn jaybird!"

"Damn," Randall sighed.

Soon, the two men were shouting letters and words at the TV as if they were in the studio, all the while unconsciously running their hands up and down Penny's toned thighs. Of course, none of the words they were shouting were correct. But that didn't slow them down.

When the big winner was announced, and Pat and Vanna signed off, Wyatt leaned back into the couch.

"Goddamn! That was just like the old days! All of us playin' that damn game."

"You should try ta get on that show, Daddy! You...you'd be rich!" Randall said with excitement.

Wyatt thought about it. "Nah. It wouldn't be fair ta those other contestants." He had another flash back. "Yeah, that was fun. The only difference between now and then was you weren't makin' out with some dumbass on the other couch there, Slugger."

"Daddy! I wasn't always making out on the couch!" Wyatt looked at her. "Sometimes." He looked at her again. "Okay, fine! But they weren't all dumbasses!" He looked at her. "Okay, fine! Some of them were dumbasses." She looked at her father. "Okay, fine! Yes, they were all dumbasses! There. Happy now?"

"Speakin' of dumbasses, where's that rocket scientist boyfriend of yours?"

"Leonard? He's not a dumbass! He's an experimental physicist for God's sake."

"Hell no he ain't no dumbass! I'll bet he can spell words those dumbasses back home ain't even heard of."

"Do you think he fucks her like those dumbasses back home, Daddy?"

Penny's jaw dropped. "Randall!"

"God, I hope not, son."

"Daddy!"

"Do you think he fucks her like we used to, Daddy?"

"Randall! Jesus!"

"Oh-ho-ho, I seriously doubt it, son." He turned to his daughter and ran his hand up her thigh. "How 'bout it, Slugger? Does Mr. Brainiac fuck you like we used to?"

Penny smiled back at her father. "Who could, Daddy?"

"Exactly. Ya know, Slugger, it's been a while since you been home."

Randall placed his hand on her other thigh. "And you never visited me in prison."

She placed a hand on each man's thigh. "Yeah, well, I've been busy, you know?" Between working as a waitress and shooting porn videos! She squeaked when Wyatt reached under her crop top.

"Then I guess we should take advantage of the time while we're all together then, huh?" he asked slyly.

Randall leaned in and whispered in her ear, "Yeah, sis, who knows when we'll all be together again?" She yiped when he pinched her nipple.

Penny's hands moved to each man's growing bulge in their pants. "I couldn't agree more."

In a flash, her top was over her head and tossed behind the couch. Wyatt quickly sucked a nipple aching for attention into his mouth while his other hand dove into her crotch. Randall nibbled on her neck and molested the tit Wyatt had left for him.

*****

Leonard, Howard, Raj, and Sheldon all watched the video feed from the apartment across the hall.

Raj was in shock. "Oh shit, dude! I don't believe it!"

"Uh, have you met Penny?" Howard said sarcastically.

Leonard wasn't happy about the events that were unfolding. "Shut up, Howard."

"Wouldn't that be considered incest?" Sheldon asked.

"Hell yeah it is!" Howard confirmed.

"Shut up, Howard!" Leonard said with more emphasis.

"What?! He asked a question, I answered it."

"Shut. Up. Howard," Leonard snarled.

"Man, what a slut! Bernie would never do that. She'd never even think about doing something like that. Dammit."

Leonard and Raj smiled at each other knowing Bernadette had already done it with her father. That's where Penny got the idea to put it on tape.

"Uh, yeah, right," Leonard said sarcastically.

"Yup. She's a total angel, dude," Raj said, trying to sound sincere.

"You sound disappointed with the fact that Bernadette wouldn't consider performing an incestuous act with her father or brother. Is that correct?" Sheldon asked.

"Hell yeah I am! I mean, I'd want to be a part of it, of course. I'll bet her old man would have a fucking stroke if he saw me cum all over his little girl's face! Ha!"

Raj and Leonard were choking back laughs knowing they had covered every inch of her body with their own cum.

"Really? She...she, uh, let's you do that, huh?" Leonard was looking at Raj covering his mouth so Howard couldn't see the glee on his face.

"Oh yeah! I told you guys, she's a total slut in the bedroom!"

And everywhere else! Raj thought to himself. "No kidding? That's incredible, dude. You're a lucky man."

"Hell yeah I am! Suck it, losers!"

She'll be sucking mine again soon enough! Raj and Leonard both thought to themselves.

*****

Penny broke away from the two men's grip and jumped to her feet. With a wicked grin, she dropped her shorts and kicked them to the side. She stood before them with her 25-24-36 curves on full display.

"Damn, Slugger! You're still as fine as a prize pig at the county fair!"

She knew he was paying her a compliment, but still... "Uh...gee, thanks, Daddy."

Randall was stroking himself. "Damn, sis! I know some guys in 'C' block who'd love to meet you!"

The thought of a block of prisoners who hadn't been with a woman in God knows how long was both exciting and repulsive at the same time. "Uh, thanks, Randall."

Wyatt waved his carrot at her. "Ya know, Slugger, before you run off to the prison to whore yourself out to a bunch of convicts, I got somethin' here for you to practice on."

Penny dropped to her knees between the two men and replaced their hands with her own. "Mmmmmmm, are you going to treat me like your prison bitch?"

"That and then some, that's for damn sure," Wyatt growled.

"I got plenty o' practice at that, sis!" Randall was more than likely somebody's bitch than having a bitch. Either way, he was sure to have plenty of practice.

"Ooooooooo, yay me!" Without warning, Penny dove into her father's crotch.

Wyatt's head snapped back when she took his full length down her throat on the first dive while she continued to pleasure her brother with firm, fast strokes. "GodDAMN! You're momma taught you well!"

Once she had polished her father's nob until it was nice and shiny, she removed him from her throat with a "pop" and went to work on her brother's while both men fondled her fleshy mounds.

"Dang, sis, you're really good at that!"

"Mmmmhmmmm! Mmmmhmmmm!"

Penny alternated between to two beef stocks for several minutes until Randall finally stood up.

"C'mon, sis, it's been a long dang time since I had some really good pussy!"

"Oh, yay! It's about fucking time!" she said gleefully.

She jumped off the floor, bent over, and buried her face in her father's lap, impaling herself once again on his sword. She stuck her ass out and spread her legs, inviting her brother in. A shiver ran up her spine when Randall slid behind her and rubbed his swollen head along her soaked slash. He could feel her cunt lips quiver with anticipation. He slowly slipped the tip through her velvety folds and, once it was in, threw his hips forward, driving his cock into her until he was balls deep.

Penny's head shot out of Wyatt's lap. "Oh! You motherfucker!"

"That's how we do it in prison!"

"Who told you to stop suckin', goddammit!" Wyatt grabbed her head and forced it back into his lap. "I know you've sucked a lot of cock out here in Cal-i-forn-i-a like the little whore your momma raised you to be! I can't believe how tight your throat is with as much cock as I know you've sucked!"

"Mmmmmhmmmm! Mmmmmhmmmm!"

Penny's head bobbed up and down on her father like a pogo stick while Randall jack hammered her from behind. Each thrust of Randall's hips drove Wyatt deeper into Penny's throat. She could feel a rush of heat racing up her loins. Then it hit her square in her gash light a lightning bolt.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmm! Ffffggggggkkkkk!" she moaned around her father's tool. Her body trembled and her snapper clamped down on her brother's cock as her orgasm raced through her body.

Wyatt smiled at Randall while her body trembled. "Look at that, boy. We made your sister cum like a little slut!"

"I know, Daddy! Her little pussy is clamped around me like a vise grip! I'd o' thought it'd be a lot looser with as much fuckin' as she does!" He continued to stab her still spasming slit. "Hey Daddy, remember when we sent her and Momma into town into that little ol' pool hall all liquored up? Damn, that was funny! Do you still have the video recordin' of that?"

"Nah. The po-lice confiscated it for that damn lawsuit." He grabbed her by her long blonde hair and pulled her out of his lap. "Okay, Slugger, time to show Daddy just how tight that nasty little snatch of yours is."

*****

Back in the apartment, the four men stared at the screen.

"Thar she blooooooows!" Howard hollered in his best sea captain accent.

Leonard was none too pleased. "Shut up, Howard."

"Dude! I want to know more about this video at the bar!" Raj noted.

Howard nodded. "No shit! Me, too! You know, I know a guy who knows a guy on the police force. I'll bet he could make some phone calls."

"Dude!"

Leonard frowned. "Fuck both of you."

*****

She gasped when Randall pulled out of her gash. She gave her father a crooked grin and ran her forearm across her shiny chin. "I'm gonna rock your world. I hope you're ready," she cooed.

"Little girl, your momma's the biggest slut this side o' the Mississippi. Let's see you try."

Penny climbed into her daddy's lap, grabbed his veiny post, and lowered herself. She bit her lip when his bulbous head touched her inflamed lips. She gasped when it entered her.

"Ohhhhhhhhmagawd," she moaned on the slide down. "Daddy, you feel so good inside of me," she purred when she landed in his lap.

"Damn, Slugger! Randall was right. You're still tight as a drum. Maybe you haven't been fuckin' as much as I thought."

A devilish smile crossed her face. Her sparkling eyes looked into his. "Oh, I've fuckin' plenty, don't you worry about that."

He smiled back at her. "I'll bet you have."

"Yeah yeah, blah blah, Penny's a whore, blah blah blah. Bend over, sis." Randall pushed her shoulders forward. Her chest smashed into Wyatt's face. Her ass was tilted just right. Randall slid in. His slick, shiny helmet touched her quivering rosebud. He leaned forward.

Penny looked over her shoulder. "Easy there, big boy." Her eyes slammed shut. Her head snapped back. The sound of skin slapping skin was clear. "OH! You motherFUCKER!" she screeched.

Randall was balls deep. "Ha ha! That's how we do it in prison, slut!"

"We aren't in prison, you dimwitted motherfucker!"

"Okay there, Slugger. What's done is done."

"But Daddy!"

"No, I don't wanna hear it. It's time you stopped thinkin' of yourself and start think about others and their needs. What's done is done." Penny clenched her jaw but said nothing. Wyatt looked over her shoulder. "Well? Whatcha waitin' on, boy?"

"Yes, Daddy." He drew back and slammed his hips forward again.

"Fuck!"

In no time, Penny's holes were filled with thick, throbbing muscle. Moans, groans, and plenty of cursing echoed off the walls of the tiny apartment. It quickly filled with the unmistakable scent of sex and sweat.

*****

Back in the apartment across the hall...

"Dang, dude! Look at 'em go! They're really giving it to her!" Raj observed.

"I know! She's not gonna be able to walk for a week! Ha!" Howard laughed.

Leonard's day was getting worse by the minute. "Will you guys please shut up?"

"I'm sorry. Is a man's penis supposed to be placed in a woman's anal cavity? That seems extremely unsanitary," Sheldon asked.

"Only if she's a slut! Ha ha!" Howard was enjoying this.

Leonard put his face in his hands. "Oh my God," he groaned.

"I hope you got some nookie last night, dude, because they're tearing her shit up."

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,188 Followers
12