TBBT Website Battle 10 - Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ha ha! Yeah! You're not gonna be tappin' that shit any time soon! Ha ha ha!"

Leonard glared at Howard. "Well, maybe I'll come over to your house and tap Bernadette's shit." I want to tell him so badly!

"Oooooooo," Sheldon and Raj said in unison.

"Ha! Like you'd have a chance," Howard said defiantly.

*****

"Oh my fucking God! That feels so good!" Penny moaned.

"Damn, Slugger! I'd forgotten how good your pussy was!"

"Sis, you...you'd be real popular with the guys!" Randall panted.

Penny felt that old familiar feeling shooting up her thighs.

"Holy shit! Your pussy's vibratin' around my cock like that ol' hopper we used ta have! Jesus Christ!"

"Daddy! Her tight little whore ass is suckin' me in!"

Penny's hips began to buck. "Oh fuck yeah! That's it, right there! Don't stop! Don't you dare stop! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh ffffuuuuuuggggaaaahhhhh!" It felt like to semi-trucks full of fireworks slammed into her snatch. It was the 4th of July going off inside her bouncing body. Every nerve ending felt like it was on fire. "Oh, fuck yes! Holy shit!" Anyone in the hallway would've easily heard her screams.

Sweat rolled off of Randall's thin face and down Penny's back. "Daddy! I...I don't know how...how much more I...I can take!"

"Me neither, boy! I think it's time to give your sister a long overdue bath!"

Randall pulled out of Penny's gaped ass and squeezed his tool tight. Wyatt practically threw his daughter out of his lap. She fell awkwardly to the floor, then climbed to her knees. The two men stood in front of her stroking their sticks.

Penny cupped her breasts and looked angrily into each man's face. "Come on, you fuckers! Give it to me! Do it! Give it to me! I wanna see...gahhhkkk!"

Wyatt blasted a rope straight at her face. The first stream shot straight into her open mouth and down her throat. "Daaaayyyyyuuuummmm!" Wyatt cried out. Penny coughed and gagged at the suddenness of the shot down her gullet as a second blast grazed her nose and splashed across her cheek.

Randall's body shivered. His jaw clenched. "Oh shoot! Oh shoot! Ohhhhhh shoot! Titties! Titties! Shoot! Shoot! Shoooooooot!" A gush of thick white liquid sprayed across Penny's incredible chest, quickly followed by a second and third surge, covering her in sticky spunk from the nipples up to her chin.

Both men groaned when Penny grabbed took them into her mouth, sucking each one dry.

Wyatt and Randall stepped back panting to observe their destruction.

"Damn, boy! We done good!"

"We sure did, Daddy!"

Penny was scooping jizz from her face and chest and sucking between her lips. "Damn, guys! I haven't had a cum bath like that in a long time."

*****

"Yeah-ha-ha! Not since she was Wonder Woman at the comic book store! Ha!" Howard crowed.

"Ooooo ya! We coated her good that day, didn't we, dude?!"

"Fuck yeah we did! I'm surprised she was able to walk out of the store that day after the fuckin' we gave her!"

"Ya, dude! We should do that again!"

"Hell yeah we should!"

"You guys really suck as friends, you know that?"

"Maybe, but Penny just sucks! Oh, and fucks, too! Ha ha!"

*****

"Dang, Daddy, wouldn't it be nice if we had a recordin' of that to show momma?"

"Oh yeah! Dang it! She'd o' been so proud of her little girl!"

Penny got a crooked smile. "Yeah, it sure would have been nice to have a video of that, huh? Well, maybe next time." Take that, Bernadette, you big titted bitch!

*****

Later that night, after their third round of love making, Howard and Bernadette lay in bed.

"Wow! You're extra rambunctious tonight!" Bernadette wasn't complaining.

"Yeah, well, it was a helluva day," Howard panted.

"Oh? How so?"

"Oh, nothin'." He paused, trying to choose his words carefully. "Say, Bernie, I have a question for you. And I want to be completely honest. I wouldn't judge you, you know that."

"Okaaaayyyy," she said nervously.

"So, uh, um...so, did you know Penny has a website?"

Uh oh! "Really? Uh, no, I, uh, I didn't know that. Why would I know that? It's not like we would talk about something like that. So, like, is she selling her extra shoes or something?"

"Ha! No, nothing like that. It...it's kind of an adult porn site."

You mean the one that has videos of you bangin' her brains out?! Bernadette gave a theatrical gasp. "(GASP!) What?! No, I had no idea! Doesn't surprise me, though. Slutty bitch."

"Yeah, right. She's a slutty bitch alright. Ha!"

"So, was that the question?"

"Oh! Uh, no. So, uh..." Choose your words carefully, Howard! "I was just wondering...you know...would you ever think...you know, consider...you know..."

"Just say it, Howie."

"Yeah, sure, okay. Would you...Be honest! I won't judge you either way. Would you, uh, ever consider, you know, uh, 'doing' your dad?"

Bernadette's heart stopped. Oh shit! Does he know?!Which one of those fuckers ratted me out?! She thought about her response. "Uh, gee. Wow. I dunno. I never, you know, really thought about it. Geez, doing my dad. Wow. Why...why, uh, do you ask?"

"Well, uh, I heard... You know, Leonard was saying... Not that I saw or watched or anything like that, of course... But I heard Penny might have made a video of her, you know, 'doing' her dad to put on her website."

"(GASP!)" That copy cat bitch! "Really? Her dad?"

"And her brother."

"(GASP!)" That cunt! Bernadette's face turned red. "You don't say. So, when did this happen?"

"Well, I guess today. Not that I, you know, would know for sure or anything. It's not like I, you know, was there or anything."

He saw the whole thing! "She's such a slut," she said with disdain.

"Yeah-ha-ha she is!" Bernadette glared at him. "I mean, uh, yeah she is."

"So, why do you ask?"

"Well, you know..."

"Does the thought of Penny having sex with her dad and brother turn you on?"

"Well, you know..."

"And does the thought of me having sex with my father turn you on?"

"Well, uh, you know, I've never really thought about it."

"Think about it," she said sternly.

"Well, now that I've given it some thought...(ahem) Yeah, I guess it does turn me on a little."

"You don't say."

"Yeah, sure, why not? It's so taboo! I mean, I'd want to, you know, be there."

"Seriously?"

"Absolutely. Somebody has to hold the camera." So I have something to playback over and over again to watch your old man have a heart attack when I coat your face!

"Oh, now you want to record it?"

Howard thought he might have gone too far. "Well, uh..."

"Hmmmmmmm...let me think about it."

Holy shit! She's actually considering it!

"So, do you know if she's done any, say, friends?"

Uh oh! "Oh, geez, I have no idea."

"Really? No idea?" He shook his head. "Does that turn you on? The thought of Penny having sex with, oh, I dunno, maybe Raj or Stuart?"

"Well, uh, geez. Uh, you know, I, uh..."

"What about me? What about me having sex with your friends? Does that turn you on?"

"Well, uh, geez. I, uh..." Fuck? Does it really?! He held up the covers. "Well, would ya look at that! Big Howie's ready to go again!"

12