All Comments on 'Penny's Worth Ch. 03'

by Krystal0690

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ken philipsken philipsabout 9 years ago
What about Hubby Dave?

I am thoroughly enjoying this new series of Penny, but where is hubby Dave? I so want them to stay together as Penny/Stella explores her new career but he seems to be sadly dropping out.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124about 9 years ago
I always enjoy a good cat fight...

especially when it involves genitals! :)

BTW, when yankees try to do a Southern accent, it is always fake. Take it from a good ole boy from down South.

"American by birth

Southern by the grace of God"

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Finally...

Finally the husband was forgotten, she descended to the bottom of a degrading life of a low life whore...1*

bigdnc13bigdnc13about 9 years ago
Nice Job Fucking Up a Decent Story

Good to see others observed Dave wasn't even mentioned in the third chapter of this series. It was the game & dynamics between him and his wife that made Penny interesting and the story not the usual Loving Wife fare. I wonder what he thought when she said, "Sorry, I can get my rocks off elsewhere, if you can't provide,"? So now she's now a full-fledged whore and the story is run of the mill trash. Actually, it's not even a story now, just sex scenes strung together. Congrats!

NewYorkeroticNewYorkeroticabout 9 years ago
Disappointing.

With the anticipation of a new series when "One Trick Penny" concluded, this sequel started off well but has now gone away from what made the original story so interesting: the dynamic within Stella and her Penny persona and their interaction with her husband. (Not only did her husband disappear in chapter 3, but so did Stella as well.) To be sure, the focus of "Penny's Worth" was to be on her becoming a professional sex worker. Still, as it has now developed, this story lacks the narrative tension and conflict of the original series that left the reader wanting more. So far, then, it is a promise unfulfilled.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 9 years ago
Ditto

I agree with the others. Shut this down. Initially it was quite cute but now it's just tawdry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
a fanboy weighs in...

I see people giving you hate for the new story arc.

I am enjoying it. I like the idea that Penny is exploring a fantasy and finding reality different than her expectations, but interesting nonetheless. That is how life really works.

Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Doing just fine

Couldn't care less about wimp Dave. He's let the cat out of the bag. Go, cat! Go!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cucks and whores.

Stupid story but at least she is getting paid.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

A penny is twice what this whore is worth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous