Pens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was thinking that he had just lost a favorite client, and good ones were in rather short supply.

But the next week, she was right back.

"Gene, that helped me, it really did. I trust you, will you please do that same procedure again?" She asked, this time not showing the slightest bit of being shy. In fact, there was a certain stubborn hint in her manner, like she had practiced what to say.

So Gene did, and once again Donna went into an orgasm, this time long before her body even completely relaxed. Gene continued on again, finally feeling the Psoas muscle release, and when the drape slipped he made no effort to replace it.

There was no complaint, in fact, she even shifted and opened her legs a small amount. She had to know he could see her, her swollen lips were damp, protruding, beautiful.

When Donna climaxed a second time, she made no attempt at all to hide it. Her moan made it obvious what was happening, plus he could feel the contractions.

After he left the room, Donna dressed and came out smiling.

"That really does help, Gene. I am sorry about...I mean...I can't help that." Then she did blush.

"It's all right, Donna. It's a perfectly normal reaction, it just means you have a healthy body." Gene spouted the line he had learned in class on how to deal with a rare situation like this.

"Thank you. You are a wonderful man! I feel great!!" Donna grinned, then she came over, stood on tiptoe and kissed him on the cheek. He realized he was holding his breath long after the door closed behind her.

Gene thought about her nearly constantly over the next week, and he was pacing the floor waiting for her to arrive for her next session.

He asked her how she was doing, she told him fine, the slight pain she had felt was gone.

"OK. We can skip the personal stuff and just give you a nice massage today then?" Gene was trying, he really was to stay within the confines of being professional. He had already crossed some lines though.

She didn't say anything, so he stepped out of the room to let her get ready.

When he came back in, she was lying there like she always was, the thin drape over her body. But she turned her head his way.

"Gene? May I ask you something?" She said after a long moment's hesitation.

"Of course. Anything!" He told her.

"OK. Do you...like me?" She asked in a small voice.

"Yes! I do, very much, you are my favorite."

Donna rolled over on her side, clutching the sheet to herself.

"I don't know how to ask, so I am just going to. Will you make love to me? I have been thinking about it for weeks now." She asked. Her face was pink, flushed.

Gene stared at her for a long moment, surprised.

"If you don't want to, I will understand." She said when he didn't answer.

Gene took a deep breath.

"There is nothing I would like more on this Earth!" He told her.

Donna kept the drape clutched to herself as she sat up and took his hand. Gene led her across the hall to his bedroom. Still clutching the sheet, she sat on the bed, looking up at him.

"I want to see you." He told her, a catch in his voice. Reaching out, he took the drape, laid it aside. She was every bit as beautiful as he was sure she was. Even sitting there on the edge of the bed, Gene could tell that she was in an extremely aroused state.

"I want to see you too!" Donna stood and helped him undress.

Their mating was easy, perfect. Gene was aware that she was no virgin, but then he was not himself so that didn't matter.

Donna spent that night. In fact, she spent every single night with Gene from then on.

Three months later, Gene and Donna got married. It was a simple ceremony before a local Judge, neither one of them had family to speak of.

+++

Here they were, more than two decades later, still in love and still happy. Donna now used color on her hair to hide the few stray gray ones, plus she wore it longer, shoulder length.

She was still very nearly in the same shape she was way back, since she rode her bike to the store often, and did those sessions at her spa, dancing in class and using the machines.

Gene had put on a dozen pounds but managed to stay in reasonable shape himself. There had never been any concerns about either one of them messing around, they were a perfectly happy and normal couple.

Gene loved to massage Donna, he often used that same technique that had won her in the first place, except for some additions that got even more personal. Donna loved that, and Gene delighted in the way the two children she had borne changed her down there.

Now her privates protruded even more, they were completely obvious even when she was not aroused, and blatantly obvious when she was.

Her body had matured, now more developed her formerly smallish breasts had become a solid "C" cup. She was still the most beautiful thing on Earth to Gene. He also noticed that she seemed lately to be much more interested in sex, perhaps that was due to the sudden quieter home, perhaps she hit that point in her life where this happens with females?

Gene was not completely sure of that, but he certainly did not mind that she often initiated sex.

So it was after the kids had grown and moved on with their lives that the huge holes developed. Before, it was dealing with all of the mayhem that went on, no time for much of anything else.

The many quiet evenings sitting together watching TV now became their normal life.

+++

One day Donna found an advertisement at her hair salon, it was for a massage therapist that did out calls. Up until then, if she wanted one Gene was happy to provide.

A couple of times when on vacation she would visit the spa in the hotel, get a soak and a massage, but those of course were women.

That night, she showed the flyer to Gene and asked him if it was all right for her to get one from this new masseur.

"Sure, if you want to." Gene understood about different touch, he went once a month himself to his old college as a volunteer subject for the new students. Donna had also gone with him a few times, but she had troubles enjoying the much less than professional work of the students.

Gene loved that himself, he could talk to them and teach them as they tried to work on muscle groups, and learn all of the Latin names of each.

Gene had even been thinking of trying for a position as one of the instructors someday, of course that would be later when he retired. Only 46 by now, he knew it would be awhile before he took early retirement at age 62.

That profession had always been in the back of his mind, healing and working with people like that was something he loved.

+++

When the man named Carl had shown up that first time to give Donna a massage, Gene was surprised. He actually had expected someone younger, this man was easily into his sixties.

The man had gray hair, his face was lined, yet he was in extremely good shape for an older man.

He was also pleasant, common with people who work with other people for a living. He managed to quickly put both Donna and Gene at ease, so there wasn't any real concerns there at all.

It was the very first inkling that Gene had, as he sat in the living room during that first session. Donna had never done anything like this before, not on her own here at home. For the very first time in his life he couldn't quite get the idea of what was going on in there out of his head.

Gene had this nearly overwhelming urge to go in there and watch, Donna had never had a massage from a man that he knew of, except down at the college and once nearly a decade earlier in their hotel room when they both got one at once from a couple.

Plus from himself, of course.

But he knew he couldn't go in there, it might look like he was a pervert or something. So he sat there experiencing thoughts he had never had before.

Was the man peeking, or taking liberties? That Gene doubted very much, but the thought kept popping into his mind. Still, this was an old man, he felt that Donna would not allow him to take any liberties.

He asked her after Carl was gone how she liked the man's work. She told him it was completely different, he was extremely slow and it was a nice change.

Then Gene hesitantly asked her if Carl had done any peeking, or taken any liberties.

Donna looked at him oddly for a moment, then she grinned.

"Of course not, honey. He was a gentleman the entire time." She said. That was cute, Donna had instantly picked up on her husband's mild jealousy.

After a couple of times that Carl had been by, Gene began to book with Julie who he had met down at the college. She showed all the signs of being exceptional, a natural. He knew that well trained therapists did just fine, but the ones that had that extra "something", a normal inclination to do that kind of work were rather rare.

Julie was clearly one of those that was a natural, Gene had even taken the time to help her study for her State massage board tests, which she passed with rather incredible scores.

That was enough for Julie to consider Gene to be a fast friend, far more than just a client.

He did ask Donna if she minded that Julie came by every other week.

Donna did not seem to mind one bit, she knew Julie of course, and while she was young, she was also on the heavy side.

For several months, the two of them settled into a routine. One week Julie came by, the next week it was Carl.

+++

Then one day Donna told him that Carl had moved to the valley, it was just too far to drive the nearly 100 mile one way trip. He had given Donna the name of another therapist, this one was named Mark but she had no idea what he was like. Carl had told her the man was excellent, so she had decided to try him, then checked with Gene first.

"Fine with me, if you don't like him, don't have him back I guess." Gene told her.

The evening that Mark came by, Gene was in the den wandering through web sites, Donna answered the door.

He looked up when they walked in, then blinked.

Mark was a solid six feet tall, he could not be older than middle 30's, and looked like he had just stepped out of a body building commercial.

Donna introduced him, with a mysterious look on her face. That Gene noticed. The look was the same as the one she had when that young man had asked her to dance years before. That incident popped right into Gene's mind.

She had appeared to be pleased at being noticed that time, the look now was the same?

The two of them went into the spare room, Mark came back out for a few minutes while she got ready.

"This is great, not having to lug my table around." Mark said to him, just making conversation. He took off his outer shirt, leaving him in a snug tank top.

Gene noticed the rippling muscles of the younger man's upper body. That also irritated Gene some, even though many times he himself had worked wearing a tank top since the room would be warm.

"Yes, it does help. Tell me, what kind of training do you have?" Gene asked him, doing his best to keep his voice normal.

"Oh, I do Shiatsu, Reiki, Swedish, Lomi Lomi, I even did the month long course down at the Esalan facility in California. Man, that was a kick, they usually didn't bother with no sheets."

Mark snickered to himself at that.

"So just about anything the lady wants, I am happy to do." He added, smiling broadly at Gene.

"Oh, really?" Gene thought the way the man said that sounded odd.

"Yeah. I really love my job. Working on housewives is cool. Most of them ain't uptight." Mark added.

"Ready!" Donna called out just then, so Mark turned and went in there before Gene could ask him anything more.

"Working on housewives is cool?" The man said?

"Didn't bother with no sheets?" Gene got up and went quietly to the door, listened. It was quiet, they weren't talking so he went back to his chair.

It was a full hour and a half before Mark came back out, longer than normal. He stood and waited with a smile on his face, not saying anything, then Donna came out in her bathrobe and paid him.

Gene noticed her face was flushed, normally it was somewhat after a session but now she appeared more so.

Or was that just his imagination?

"So how was he?" Gene asked her as soon as the man left.

"That was probably the best massage I ever remember getting!" She blurted out.

"Except for yours, honey." She added quickly, catching his expression. Then she went in and took a long shower.

Gene could hear her in there, humming to herself.

+++

"I guess you will want him to come back?" Gene asked her that night in bed.

"Yes, that would be nice, if it's all right with you." She told him.

"Well, it's not up to me." He said.

"He sure is good looking, isn't he?" Gene asked after a few minutes.

Donna turned and looked at Gene closely. He sounded odd, he normally didn't even mention her getting worked on. Not really, now he sounded...curious?

"Yes honey, he is that, but that doesn't matter. He talks funny too, sort of...crude I guess but he does know how to give a massage, that is for sure. Why?"

"Oh, no reason. I am glad he knows what he is doing."

Gene wanted to ask more questions but he thought they would sound weird so he didn't. Donna wouldn't let the guy do anything, of that he was sure.

He thought so, anyway.

Then they began their familiar lovemaking, it seemed to be normal, she didn't act at all different. Like always, it took a bit of time, some petting before Donna began to feel damp.

So she wasn't overly aroused. Perhaps what he took to be interest was just his imagination?

+++

It was just a week later when he found the ad for those ink pen spy cameras. That was when he got the crazy idea.

After some research, he bought a half dozen of them.

Gene had some mixed thoughts, he didn't think that Donna was doing anything at all, but the thought was in his head.

Later when he was alone, he tested the tools, four of them worked. The video was reasonable although not great, and they certainly would do the job.

His thoughts were confused, something like this would be a breach of trust. Gene never even looked in his wife's purse, let alone did anything like this.

He very nearly threw the things away, yet he wanted to know for sure.

Jealousy was an entirely new sensation for him, he had never really experienced that much before, just a couple of times.

He told himself he would only do the hidden video just one time, Donna would never know and he would then be sure.

It wasn't like he didn't trust Donna, he knew very well that he did trust her. It was just that...was that Mark guy looking at her? Perhaps seeing more of her than he should?

Or was he even..touching her too intimately? Gene was now growing a bit crazy with wanting to know, he did not understand that at all.

Finally, he convinced himself there was only one way to find out for sure.

+++

Before Donna's next massage session, he moved a few things into the spare room. There was a desk in there that he used for paperwork sometimes, the way the table was set up the camera would offer a view from the lower end at an angle.

But the camera would be a bit too low.

Gene always set up the table, Julie was shorter so he lowered it two notches like he always set it for her. He placed the sheets and cushions ready for Donna's session.

The trick was to get the pen cam in there without Donna noticing, so he laid a jacket over the back of the chair, with no pen cam in the pocket as a test.

Donna of course noticed the jacket, picked it up and hung it in the closet. Next he set a water glass full of normal ink pens on the desk, she simply picked those up and put them away as soon as she spotted them.

Then he got some plastic flowers he though he could hide the camera in, placed those on the desk. She griped about them, asked him why he didn't just get a live one, there was some Sun coming in through the window.

Those ended up in the trash, they were rather ugly anyway.

The coat he draped over the back of the chair got the same treatment the 2nd time, it ended up hanging in the closet where it was supposed to be, the ordinary pen he left in the pocket was placed in the drawer with the others.

The next session came, he still had not figured out how to get the damn camera into the room. On top of that, she had moved the table height back up two notches.

He was getting frustrated.

Gene went and bought a pen holder.

"How about I just leave this here on my desk, that way if I need one it will be handy?" He asked her, doing his best to sound innocent.

"Oh, OK honey." Donna said with a bright smile.

Finally, that worked.

+++

It was three long days after Mark had come and gone before Gene got a chance to look at the video, assuming it had anything at all on it. He knew he didn't dare try to watch it when she was around, taking it to the office would not work, there were people everywhere.

Donna finally left to go do her weekly shopping on Saturday, she knew he would not go, he never did.

He plugged the tool into the side of his laptop, touched the button. It was supposed to record for up to 8 hours or until the battery went dead.

The initial scene was the spare room, the table, no one in there for at least an hour. He had to turn the cameras on early to be sure it was on when Mark got there since it wasn't motion sensitive. He saw the table was set low where he had left it, great.

Gene kept fast forwarding, then finally there was Donna.

She was undressing, Gene almost felt guilty at that as he watched her, but it was also somehow erotic watching his own wife remove her clothing, having no idea at all she was being taped.

Once nude, Donna picked up a small towel, carefully wiped herself both front and back. She even turned towards the hidden camera when she wiped, giving Gene a perfect view of her. He felt himself beginning to erect at the sight, his wife was certainly a beautiful woman and even after all this time, his reaction was the same.

Gene snickered to himself at watching her wipe herself carefully, he did exactly the same thing before getting on the table.

Then her hands came up and lifted her breasts, she turned and looked at herself in the small mirror they had in the room. That was strange, she almost appeared like she was...posing? She never once looked at the tiny camera, sitting there in plain sight on the desk.

When she walked over to the table and pulled the top sheet back, she hesitated. Squatting down, she looked at the legs of the table, then she shrugged.

Finally she climbed up on the table, reached back to adjust the sheet. He noticed she lay there for a moment, then spread her feet out nearly half way to the edge of the table.

She lay there with her arms folded under her cheek, then Gene heard the knock. That was the first sound the pen recorded, it was hollow sounding, almost like an echo.

Mark appeared, his back completely filled the screen. They were talking but Gene could not quite make out the words.

Mark stood there working on what had to be her feet and lower legs, his back blurring the screen for several long minutes. Finally he stepped to her left side, turned the drape upwards to about halfway up her thigh.

Donna's bare fanny appeared on the screen for an instant as Mark flipped the drape, of course with Mark standing at her side he would not be able to see that.

His hands worked up and down, never passing the lower edge of the sheet. Gene watched his technique, it actually did appear to be very good.

Interestingly, the man's hands seemed to follow the muscle line as it moved ahead of his fingers rather than move them, the technique was excellent.

But the sound was terrible, he could not make out what they were saying, they were chatting quite a bit as he worked out her back and shoulders. That was normal though, Donna was always chatty during a massage.