Pent-Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we were out of earshot of the cabin he said:

"Do you want to talk about yesterday?"

"Not really."

"Ok."

We talked about his childhood instead, about playing in these same woods when he was a little kid. His grandparents had owned the cabin first, and he'd been coming here his whole life. He knew the best rocks to jump off and the best trees to climb. Before long we were laughing and I'd almost forgotten about yesterday. He'd gone back to simply being Gary's brother, instead of the hard, naked guy in the boathouse.

I say "almost forgotten". He was still really cute though.

We came to a little cove, a branch of the main lake. The shore was a jumble of rocks, leading down to the water.

"The trail ends here," he said. "There's a sandbar on the other side, but to get there you have to wade around the edge of the water. The shore is too rocky."

"Is the sandbar worth it?"

He laughed. "Yeah, actually it is."

I took off my sandals and he took off his sneakers and cuffed his pants higher. Even so, they got wet when we stepped off the rocks into the cold, clammy water.

"Careful," he said, offering me his hand. "The bottom is slippery."

"You're getting wet! It's deeper than I thought...!"

He laughed again. "We'll be fine," he said.

We picked our way carefully around the edge of the cove. The underwater rocks were smooth and muddy, and I held Mike's hand tight to keep from falling. When we finally made it to the sandbar, we splashed up onto dry land in relief. Mike fell to the ground and pulled me down beside him.

"Oh whew, that was trickier than I remembered." he said.

But the sandbar was pretty. From where we were sitting, we had a perfect view out onto the main lake. Waving cattails ringed the shore, and far in the distance I could hear a hawk calling.

"We used to come here as kids to swim," Mike said. "We used to have races out to that big rock in the middle of the cove."

We sat there side by side in silence for a while, just enjoying the lap of the waves and the rustle of the breeze. I wiggled my bare toes in the sand.

Finally, Mike spoke. "What do you see in my brother?"

The question took me aback, and at first I wasn't sure how to answer. When I finally did, my response was tentative, halting.

"We have fun together. He's very responsible. He looks out for me."

"He doesn't love you though."

I blinked.

"He told you that?"

Mike shook his head. "No but I can tell. I know my brother. He's in love with the idea of you. Of who he wants you to be. But not the real Katie."

He looked out across the water.

"If you marry him... he won't make you happy."

I looked down at my toes. I had a sinking feeling he was right.

"You said yesterday you always thought I was pretty," I said.

He nodded. "I have. I've had a crush on you for a long time."

"Then why didn't you say something?"

"Because what would it matter if you were in love with Gary?"

He looked back at me. His blue eyes were so warm and soft. His tousled blond hair was falling over his forehead. He looked so sweet, so vulnerable.

My heart was in my chest. I couldn't help myself. I leaned over and kissed him. It wasn't like the way I had kissed him yesterday. Yesterday had been all passion and fire and desperation. Today was soft and gentle... and way more dangerous.

"Whoa," he said, blinking. "Why...?"

"Because I don't love Gary," I said.

He took me in his arms. We kissed for a long time there on the sand, slow and gentle and languorous. His mouth was soft and warm and tasted like mint. After a while he eased me down on my back. He was leaning over me, stroking my hair, still kissing me, and I was touching the back of his neck. When we finally came up for air, we just lay there, staring into each other's eyes.

"What do you want, Katie?" he said.

"What do I want from life? Or what do I want right now? Because if you're asking me what I want from life... I have no idea... I used to think I did... but I don't...."

"Ha... no. What do you want right now?"

"I want you to take off my clothes," I said.

He undressed me. I was lying there beside him in the sand and he took everything off. My hoodie and my tee shirt and my cut-offs. My bra and my little frilly panties. Even my watch. He took everything off and folded it all neatly and piled it off to one side.

"You're so beautiful," he said.

He kissed me again. His hand was on my breast, touching my nipple, just tracing little circles around it the way his tongue was doing inside my my mouth. The warm sun was on my naked skin and his hand felt so good. I raised my arms over my head and arched my back, stretching out for him.

His hand left my breast and wandered downwards, tracing the outlines of my ribs, my flat little tummy. He paused to circle my belly button. I was breathing hard. I was so turned on. I wanted him to touch my pussy so bad.

I bent my knees and opened my thighs, inviting him. Mike raised up and looked me in the eye. He looked me straight in the eye and cupped his hand over my naked pussy. His fingers were on my labia, stroking them, parting them. I opened my eyes wide, and made a little "ah" sound of pleasure.

Mike laughed softly. "Do you like that?"

I nodded and bit my lip. "Uh-huh."

"I've wanted to make love to you ever since I first met you."

"Kiss me again."

He kissed me again, more roughly this time. His tongue was deep in my mouth, and two of his fingers were inside my wet cunt. He was moving them, fucking me with them. I could hear the wet sound of my cunt as he moved his fingers and I moaned into his kiss. Fuck this was good. This was bad, but this was so good.

He kissed his way down my naked body, brushing his soft lips against my throat, my collarbones, my tits. I lifted my head to watch him kiss my tummy and the hairy mound of my bush.

"You smell amazing," he said, and then he was kissing between my legs. His fingers were replaced by his tongue, licking, lapping. He shifted so he was lying between my open thighs. He held my pelvis like a bowl, like he was drinking from me. I was moaning openly now, squirming on the sand, my feet up in the air.

I could feel my orgasm building. Little shivery bolts of electricity raced from my pussy down my arm and legs. My clit was in his mouth. He was sucking it, teasing it with his tongue. My hands were in his hair, and I reared up, jerking, spasming.

"I'm gonna... fuck... I'm gonna... unh... unh... unh... unh... unh..."

I came so hard. I came so hard I screamed. Then I collapsed back on the sand, twitching with aftershocks. I was panting, sandy, covered with sweat. Mike raised his head, and smiled at me from between my open legs. He scooted up at a bit, and rested his head on my tummy.

"That was... oh god... that was amazing...," I said.

"You certainly seemed to be enjoying yourself...," he said.

"You have no idea, I said. "Come up here."

Mike lay down beside me and I curled around him, throwing my bare leg over his. I kissed him on the mouth.

"Mm... You taste like pussy," I said.

"I can't imagine why."

I settled into the crook of his shoulder and laid my head on his chest. He put his arm around me.

"This is nice," I said.

"Yeah." He said.

We watched the clouds skate over the blue sky. For a long time, neither one of us spoke. I could feel Mike's heart beating, calm and steady. Every once in while he would stroke my hair.

What the hell was I doing?

I shouldn't be here. I was engaged to Gary. We were getting married next month. We'd already picked out our china pattern, for Christ's sake! What was I doing fooling around with his brother? The first time in the boathouse you could chalk up to a moment of passion, but what about today?

Why had I told him to take off my clothes?

I felt like I was in the middle of a shipwreck. The shipwreck of my so-called life. All I could see around me was flotsam and jetsam, crashing waves and blinding spray. No familiar landmarks. No safe harbor.

Why then was I so calm? Why did this feel so right? Why was I happier than I'd been in months?

I snuggled closer to Mike, holding him tight. He put his arm around my shoulders and kissed the top of my head, and I realized that whatever else happened, this particular moment, this tiny little sliver of time... was good. It was really good.

Someplace far off, a hawk cried.

* * *

I was the one who broke the spell.

"Mike?"

"Hm?"

"I... uh... I have to pee...."

He'd been dozing but that made him open his eyes.

"How bad?" he said, sitting up. "Should we go back?"

"We don't have to go back. Just promise you won't listen, ok?"

He solemnly stuck his fingers in his ears.

Laughing, I got up and picked my way barefoot down the sandbar. When I got to the far end of the sand, down by the water, I squatted on my haunches. Glancing back over my shoulder I saw that Mike still had his fingers in his ears, and had turned his back.

I quickly did my business. Then I splashed some water between my legs to clean off, and made my way back.

"All done?" he said, taking his fingers out of his ears.

I made a little curtsy, "Thank you kind sir, for your modesty and discretion."

He grinned up at me. It was weird how comfortable I was with letting him see me naked. I did a little pirouette in the sand, showing off.

"Your reward, sir, for being such a gentleman."

He stood up and brushed the sand off his trousers. He gave me a playful leer.

"I think I'll collect my prize now," he said.

He reached out to try to grab me but I was too quick. I twisted away and danced across the sand, just out of reach.

"You'll have to catch me first," I giggled.

We played tag on the sandbar for a while, him fully clothed, me completely naked. He was bigger and stronger, but I was faster and more agile. Every time he almost caught me, I shrieked in mock terror. We were breathing hard, both of us working up a sweat. My tits were bouncing all over the place.

When he finally thought he had me, I retreated into the water. I splashed out into the cove, stumbling on the slippery rocks until I was in up to my waist. We stood panting and grinning at each other. Our chests heaving. An impasse.

"Fuck, this Is cold!" I said.

He laughed. "Not so great a plan, is it? Come out and I'll warm you up!"

Instead, I turned and dove under the dark water. When I surfaced, I made for the island in the middle of the cove. I looked back at Mike and saw him hopping on one foot, struggling to get his pants off. When he was naked, he waded into the water after me, his dick flopping against his thighs, his face wincing from the chill.

Mike was a really good swimmer. I barely made to the rocks before he caught up with me. I scrambled up onto the little island just seconds ahead of him and collapsed breathless on a flat stone in the middle. I was shivering and covered in goosebumps. Mike levered himself out and dropped down next to me.

"You... are... a crazy woman," he said, panting.

"Hold me, I'm freezing."

He took me in his arms and held me tight, skin to skin. The rock was warm, and the sun was shining. Gradually my teeth stopped chattering.

"I thought you said you used to go swimming here."

"Yeah, in August! This is April."

He brushed my damp hair out of my face and kissed me.

"You asked me before what I wanted. I know now," I said.

"Do you want me to eat your pussy again? Because I'm totally down with that...."

I laughed.

"Shhh... no. I've decided to tell Gary the wedding is off."

Mike frowned. "I can't escape the feeling that I've wrecked your life."

"No, you've probably saved it. You made me pay attention to stuff I'd been ignoring."

"I just want to see you happy."

"I'm happy now," I said, snuggling against him.

"I am too," he said.

We were laying face to face on our sides with our foreheads touching. His fingers were gently stroking my back. I could feel his cock between us, thick and warm. I took it in my hand, just holding it, feeling his heartbeat.

"Uh, if you keep doing that," he said. "I can't be held responsible for the consequences...."

"Maybe I want consequences," I said.

I could feel him getting harder. I rubbed my thumb across the slit, smearing precum across the head. He nudged my knees apart and slipped his leg between my thighs. I wasn't cold at all anymore.

"We can't have sex though," I said. "I'm not protected. Gary and I use condoms."

"That's okay. Disappointing... but okay"

"Did you want to fuck me?"

"Jesus, Katie. I want to fuck you so bad."

He was fully erect now. He rubbed his cock against my bare belly, leaving a slippery streak on my skin. I ground my crotch against the top of his thigh. My cunt was warm and wet and open.

"Tell me what you'd do," I said. "Tell me exactly how you'd fuck me if you could."

"I'd start slow. I wouldn't put it in right away. I'd tease the tip between your pussy lips. I'd play with your clit...."

"Oh my... yes... I'd be looking down," I said. "I'd be watching you. Your incredible cock. It would be so hard. I'd want it inside me so bad...."

"You'd be on your back with your legs open. You'd look so beautiful, so ready. Slowly I'd slide myself inside you...."

"You're so big," I said. "You're filling me up...."

All of a sudden, Mike pushed me over onto my back. My legs fell open, and he got on top of me.

"I'll be careful," he said breathlessly. "I've just got to... I've got to feel you...."

I nodded. "I get it. Oh god, you feel so good."

He was between my legs with his thick cock resting on my hairy mound. I angled my hips so the root of his cock was rubbing against my clit. It was as close as we could get to fucking without actually fucking. He kissed me on the lips and started to move. He was thrusting, the long hard line of his cock riding like a violin bow over my swollen little clitty.

"Oh fuck, Katie," he said. "Oh fuck."

"I know," I said. "Like that. Just like that."

He held my face in his hands, and looked straight into my eyes. I kissed him deep, surrendering to him.

We were doing it right out in the open. We were on the island in the middle of the cove with nothing to block the view from either the shore or the main lake. Mike was on top of me, riding me, his lean shanks pumping. The cool breeze was in my wet hair, and the sun was on my naked skin. I'd never felt so exposed, or so turned on.

He grabbed my wrists and pinned my arms over my head. He was so strong, his muscles so hard and taut. I was stretched out, helpless underneath him. He had me, and he was using me, and he was taking me. I struggled, not because I wanted to get away, but because it felt so good to be overpowered.

A wild look came over his face. I could tell he was close. He was like some feral animal. The rhythm of his thrusts changed. Longer, stronger. He was growling in the back of his throat. He wasn't going to last much longer.

I was close too. I rolled my hips, ground my open cunt into his dick. I wanted to make him cum. I wanted to cum along with him.

"Give it to me," I said. "Cum for me...."

"Fuck!" he said. "Fuuuuuuck...!"

He rose up on his toes and shot. He shot all over my bush and my belly, thrusting, jerking, his mouth open in a silent scream. He just kept pumping and pumping, emptying his heavy balls on my naked body. And then suddenly I was cumming too, a low, deep, primal shudder. I kissed him as I came, kissed him on his open mouth, kissed him raw and desperate and crazy, kissed him as we both rocked and quaked and twitched and juddered to the sloppy finale of of our mutual orgasm.

He toppled off me and fell at my side, panting, his chest slick with sweat. I reached over and took his hand. We both lay there and stared up at the sky until we could speak again

Mike turned his head to look at me.

"Oh god Katie, that was so... so..."

He trailed off, so I finished his sentence.

"... intense, yeah?"

He nodded. "Intense."

I sat up. My pubic hair and tummy were covered with his sperm. It was pooling in my belly button.

"You really made a mess of me," I laughed.

I crawled over to the water and washed up as best I could. Then I crawled back to Mike.

"We should probably head back soon," he said "it looks like it's clouding up."

"Just a little longer," I said, snuggling up against him. "I want you to hold me a little more."

He laughed. "You just don't want to go back in the water, do you...?"

"Yeah... that too," I said.

* * *

We made it back to the cabin right as the first raindrops were starting to fall. We ran to the porch and pounded up the steps just ahead of the deluge. Everyone else was already back. They'd been worried about us, wondering where we were, but Mike told them we'd just lost track of time in the woods.

Gary was even more distant and stand-offish than before. I had the impression that he'd spent his time alone with Julie bitching about me. Which I deserved, I guess. I wanted to tell him that the wedding was off as soon as possible. But I also wanted to do it alone, not in front of his family. Most of all, not in front of Mike.

I didn't get the opportunity until the following morning. The rain had turned into a full-blown storm by then, with flashes of lightning and loud claps of thunder. Gary was standing on the porch looking out through the screen, watching the wind tossing the leaves of the trees.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey."

"We need to talk," I said.

"About what?"

He wasn't making this easy.

"About the last few days. About us."

"Ah."

A big gust of wind rattled the porch. Rain was pounding down on the shingles.

"I've had some time to think," I said. "About who I am, about where we're headed. I haven't been honest with you. And I feel really bad about that...."

He didn't speak, so I went on.

"Anyway, I just wanted to say that I'm really sorry. And I think it would be better for both of us, given the circumstances, if...."

He didn't let me finish.

"I understand. I'm glad you've come to your senses."

"You're glad...? Wait, what?"

"This whole fight was stupid anyway. You like spending time with my family. You've told me more than once...."

"I meant for an evening! A Saturday! Not my entire vacation!"

"I thought you were sorry!"

"I am sorry, but not for... argh! Gary, what I'm trying to say is that I'm breaking up with you."

He laughed. "Don't be silly! We're getting married next month."

I shook my head. "Not any more."

"You're being crazy. This always happens. You get some stupid idea stuck in your head...."

"Stupid!?"

"... you get some stupid idea stuck in your head and it takes forever to talk you out of it. This is just like when you wanted to go to grad school."

"I still want to go to grad school!"

"Katie, come on, be serious. You? A professor?"

I was seething. It was all I could do not to slap the stupid grin right off his face.

Instead, I bolted. One second, I standing there with tears in my eyes, and the next, I was out in the storm, the screen door banging in shut behind me. Gary was calling after me, but I couldn't hear what he was saying. The rain cascaded down on my head, plastering down my hair. My jeans and my hoodie were immediately soaked through.

I didn't know where else to go, so I marched out to the end of the dock. The door to the boathouse was locked, so I just stood and stared out at the lake. The rain pounding on its surface made it look like hammered lead. Lightning flashed off in the distance.

God damn him. God damn him!

The thunder rolled, a low rumble. I looked down at my left hand. My engagement ring was still on my finger. Fuck. I should have given it back to Gary. I should have thrown it in his face. I was such a fuck-up. I couldn't even break up with someone properly. I hugged myself and sobbed, the hot tears mingling with the rain.