Pent-Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Katie?"

I looked back over my shoulder. It was Mike. He was standing halfway down the dock without a raincoat or even an umbrella. His clothes were already soaked.

"Go away!"

He didn't go away. Instead he came up and stood next to me.

"What are you doing?" he said softly.

"What does it look like I'm doing?"

"Uh... getting wet?"

It was such a dumb thing to say. I had to laugh, even though I was miserable.

"I broke up with Gary," I said.

"So he told me. I told him he was an asshole."

"Good."

Lightning flashed again, closer this time.

"Let's get out of the rain," Mike said. "Come back to the cabin."

I shook my head. No.

"At least come inside the boathouse?"

"I already tried that. It's locked."

He reached into his pocket, brought out a keyring, and jingled it.

* * *

The rain pelted down on the thin wooden roof of the boathouse. There were gaps in the shingles that let the water through, but even with the drips, being inside was much dryer than being outside. Mike dragged a big plastic cooler away from the wall and sat on it. He took off a sneaker and emptied the water from it.

"Man, it's raining hard... it's like I fell in the lake," he said.

"Sorry," I said.

"Nah, it's ok. I've fallen in the lake lots of times."

We stripped down to our underwear and wrung out our clothes as best we could, then draped them over the kayaks to dry.

"I always seem to wind up without my clothes when I'm around you," I said to Mike.

"I'm not complaining."

We sat side by side on the cooler and watched the rain. I was in my bra and panties; he was just in his briefs. He found some cherry Lifesavers in his pants pocket that hadn't gotten soaked, and he shared them with me.

"Was Gary really mad?" I asked.

"Once it dawned on him that you were serious... yeah."

I sighed. "I didn't mean to hurt him. I just couldn't... you know...."

"I know."

"I suppose Barb hates me now...."

"You know, you might be surprised. My mom's pretty smart. She could see how Gary treated you. I think she thinks this is probably for the best."

That made me feel slightly better.

"So, what happens next?" Mike said.

"Right now? Right now I should get a ride into town so I can check into a motel."

"My mom would let you stay, you know...."

"Yeah, no... I think it's better if I make myself scarce...."

Mike nodded. "You're probably right. And after that? What happens after that?"

I shrugged.

"No idea," I said. "The wedding was such a big deal that everything else in my life kind of fell by the wayside. Maybe I'll apply to grad school."

He looked down.

"Because...," he said. "If you're not too sick of dating guys in my family... and not too busy with school... I thought maybe... well... you and I...."

I looked him in the eye. "You're definitely a big part of what happens next."

He leaned forward and kissed me. I kissed him back. His tongue was in my mouth. He tasted like cherries. I suppose I must have tasted like cherries too. I flashed back to the first time we had kissed. It was right here in the boathouse, this exact spot. Had it only been two days ago? It felt like a lifetime.

When we came up for air, we both were breathing hard. The outline of Mike's erect cock was visible through his briefs. I could see the lust in his eyes. He reached out and tentatively brushed his fingertips across my left nipple where it was showing through the cup of my bra.

"So... this is a bad idea, right?" He said. "We probably should just get dressed and go back to the house."

"It'ssucha bad idea," I said. I reached around behind my back and unhooked my bra.

I shrugged the straps off my shoulders, and then I was sitting beside him on the cooler in just my panties. My nipples were standing straight up from the cold and the wet.

He traced his fingertip around my areola, delicately touching the nubbly skin.

"I love your breasts," he said.

I blushed.

"I told you, I'm not very big," I said.

"You're perfect," he said.

He bent his head and took my nipple into his mouth. I drew my breath in sharply. Taking his time, he sucked my tits. First one, then the other, his tongue teasing and flickering. I was holding his head, stroking his damp hair.

"I want you to fuck me," I said.

He looked up, surprise in his eyes.

"I still don't have any condoms."

"It's okay. It's not the right time. We should be safe. I just want to feel you inside me."

"Are you sure...?"

Instead of replying, I stood up and pulled down my panties. I let them drop around my ankles and kicked them off to the side. I stood naked before him, letting him take everything in. He reached out and delicately touched my bush, running his fingers through the crinkly brown hair. Then he slipped his hand between my thighs and touched my pussy.

"You're so wet...," he said.

"I really want you."

He stood up too and pulled down his briefs. His cock was sticking straight out, thick and dark. He took a step toward me. Grinning, I took a step backwards, back out the door of the boathouse, back out into the rain. After briefly hesitating, Mike followed me.

"You really are crazy," he said.

"I've never done it in the rain before. Our first time should be memorable."

The raindrops were splashing on our heads, running down our naked bodies. I took his cock in my hand and started jerking him. The loose skin slid up down and down his wet shaft, his heavy balls swaying in their hairy sack. He reached down and touched my pussy again, slipping his fingers inside me this time. We stood there for a bit in the rain, masturbating each other. I could tell he was barely holding back. He was so hard, so eager. His need was almost palpable. I rose up on my toes and kissed him.

Suddenly he groaned and spun me around. His hand was in the small of my back, bending me over. I braced my hands on the Adirondack chair, my wet hair in my face, my tits hanging down. The rain was peppering my shoulder blades. I could feel him looking at me. I could feel him looking at my rain-slick pussy, savoring how ripe and ready and exposed I was.

He took his cock in his hand and ran the head up and down between my slippery lips. Oh god, he was warming me up, getting me ready, just like how he'd described it to me yesterday at the cove. It was too much. I couldn't hold still. I kept trying to push back into him. I wanted to fuck him so bad.

"Put it in...," I moaned. "Please."

"Tell me how much you want it."

"I want your cock inside me so bad, Mike. I need you to fuck me so bad...."

He grabbed my hips and mounted me. I rose up on my toes, eyes wide, mouth open. I could feel his whole thick length sliding in, splitting me open, gutting me. Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck. There was no friction. My pussy was so wet, both from the rain and my own arousal. My insides like liquid velvet. He was sliding into me bareback, skin-to-skin, flesh-to-flesh, nothing separating his bare cock from my naked cunt.

"Oh fuck, Katie," he said. "You feel amazing."

I bit my lip, nodding in agreement. This was good. This was so good. His cock was hard and hot and thick. He was filling me up, filling that hollow ache inside me. It felt like his cock was a part of me. It felt like I'd found something I hadn't realized I was missing.

The rain was falling hard on our naked bodies. I looked out over the lake. The wind ruffled the choppy surface, creating whitecaps that slapped against the dock. Mike's strong hands were holding my hips, holding me right where he wanted me. He started thrusting. Small strokes at first, then longer and stronger. He was fucking me. He was fucking me with his his whole length. He was fucking me so hard.

"Oh God, that's it," I moaned. "Just like that."

"Fuck, you're so wet," he said. "You're so wet and tight and good....

"I want you to cum in me, okay? Cum in my pussy... don't pull out...."

He gave a deep groan which I took as a yes.

I shifted my feet farther apart and arched my back, taking him deep. My hand was between my legs, touching my clit, touching his sweet hard cock where it was going into me. His balls were swaying with every thrust, rain dripping off them, rain dripping off my outthrust tits. He was holding me so tight, pounding into me. My clit was so hard. My clit was so hard. Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck.

Oh god, I was going to cum

"Oh fuck," I said. "Oh, fuck oh fuck oh... unh... unh... UNH... UNH... UNH...!"

I jerked and thrashed, tossing my wet hair, screaming into the rain, bare feet scrabbling on the slippery dock. And then I felt him stiffen and start to pump. I was still cumming, but he was cumming too, pumping his hot load deep inside me. His whole body taut. The warm gush. Unloading and filling me. Filling me all the way up. Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck.

"Nn!" he moaned with each convulsive thrust "Nn... nn... nn... nn...!"

There was so much. There was so much cum. He was claiming me. Marking me. Owning me. Oh god, oh god, oh god.

Finally, he was spent. We both stood there, stunned and panting, legs shaky. I could feel him throbbing inside me. I didn't want him to pull out. His cock felt so perfect, so proper, so right. I wanted this moment to go on forever.

"I love you, Katie." he said.

And the rain came down, washing everything clean.