Pent-Up Fiancé Pt. 03

Story Info
Bryce commits the ultimate act of betrayal to his fiancè Kat
7.6k words
4.78
3.3k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 07/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
osukink
osukink
172 Followers

This may just be the most unlucky I have ever been Ethan thought as the sun beat down on him.

The ranting had gone late into the night. Not arguing, because Bryce had sat stoically while Kat went at him again and again. Occasionally, his glance had slipped to Ethan, and the heat in his eyes was so intense that Ethan found himself forced to look away. Eventually, he had excused himself to his room, followed by a restless night filled with dreams of Bryce's cock slamming into his throat with wild abandon.

He had half expected Bryce to sneak into his room once Kat fell asleep, but no such luck. It appeared that she was determined to keep a close eye on him as he "got back on track". Ethan cursed himself more than once for his desperate jerking that had spoiled all the fun last night.

Now she sat beside them on the sand, ignoring them as she scrolled on her phone. Every few minutes, she cast suspicious eyes at Bryce, almost as if she expected him to whip his cock out and start stroking himself on the beach for all to see. All so that he could ruin her plans.

Heat unrelated to the sun tingled inside Ethan, smoldering at the thought. Fuck, he looked good today. He was still the same Bryce that had come with them on the trip, with unkempt hair and a slight pudge to his belly. But now, Ethan could not look at him the same way he once had. He knew that below that dark patch of hair leading below Bryce's belly button was a prize worth its weight in gold.

He certainly wasn't refined, or a cultured man in any way. And that was the appeal. Something raw and animalistic lingered on him.

Ethan observed closely from beneath his sunglasses. Energy hummed beneath his skin, tingled along his spine. He just couldn't get the images out of his head. Of things he and Bryce had done. Of things he wanted to do, was desperate to do.

Fuck. A distraction would absolutely be necessary to get through this day.

Ethan hopped up, scattering sand in all directions. Bryce looked at him, then his eyes darted away only to flit back across Ethan's body. They lingered on his tight stomach, his curves.

"I gotta use the bathroom. I'll be back" Ethan said. He vaguely heard Kat's grunt of acknowledgement as he padded away. Neither he nor Kat spoke to one another much these days. Maybe she was upset with him for refusing to go out.

She should be mad I suppose. I am trying to fuck her fiancé, after all

Thankfully, the public restroom sitting back from the shore was not entirely unfortunate. The building seemed to be a relatively new construction, with a solid concrete exterior in a modern style. Inside, the stall doors were thick plated and well-constructed. They were large, maybe to allow visitors to change easily. The interior was blissfully cool after the midday sun. Ethan spent a few moments checking his reflection. The constant sun had left him a beautiful, even bronze. His skin simmered even in the low light. His hair had lightened too, bringing out natural highlights amongst the elegant waves.

Ethan locked himself in a stall, swiping his phone open and pulling open the trustworthy, familiar app.

Shirtless torsos scrolled past as he went. Ethan spared a glance at his messages. Some, he ignored completely. That guy from yesterday had unfortunately not gotten online, despite Ethan's message to him earlier.

Frustration boiled up. How fucking hard was it to get your rocks off on this beach?

A quiet tapping sound startled him. He looked up and realized there were sandaled feet outside his stall.

"Occupied" he hissed. What kind of a fucking asshole knocks on a stall door in an empty bathroom?

Seriously? All of these stalls are open asshole

"Ethan?" Came the quiet reply.

Oh fuck. Now those hideous sandals were looking much more familiar.

Bryce was standing on the other side of the stall door.

Ethan hurriedly unlocked the door, emitting a creaking sound as he peeked around the door.

Bryce stood there awkwardly, shirtless, his nose red with a sunburn.

"I um...shit" Bryce mumbled, huffing a deep breath out. "I-I wanted to talk to you about yesterday."

"Hmm" Ethan hummed. He couldn't stop staring at Bryce's chest. The solid layer of muscle was evident beneath the body fat, leaving him a nice pair of pecs. His nipples were pink buds covered in a dusting of hair. Ethan found himself wanting to hear the sounds Bryce made when those nipples were pinched.

When his tits are played with

"Well, about yesterday... that whole thing. I just wanted to say I'm really sorry."

"Yeah, that was... something." Ethan's eyes traced the contours of Bryce's stomach.

"Yeah, exactly. I didn't mean for any of that to happen. A-and I've been talking to Kat and-" Air left Bryce's mouth in a hiss as Ethan pinched his nipple harshly between his thumb and forefinger.

"You have some nice fucking tits man" Ethan said, voice rumbling.

"Fuck" Bryce groaned, his voice a blend of pain and pleasure. Wordlessly, Ethan hooked a finger in Bryce's trunks, tugging him forward. Bryce hesitated for a moment, then came forward willingly.

The sound of the stall door closing sounded extremely loud to Ethan. Having Bryce with him in such a confined space made the air heated and thick. Bryce was putty in his hands as he cupped both pecs in his hands fully. Another moan escaped Bryce as he was fondled, his nipples becoming fully hard under Ethan's hands.

"God, these are so fucking nice. Shit" Ethan whispered, his mouth against Bryce's ear. "I wonder if they're big enough for me to fuck"

"Jesus Christ" Bryce panted. Sweat was rapidly forming on his skin, beads condensing before trickling down.

He looked absolutely delicious, and Ethan couldn't deny himself a taste. Leaning forward, he suckled one of Bryce's nipples into his mouth. He swirled his tongue around, applying pressure before sucking tightly. Bryce was watching him, mouth hanging open and eyes dark with lust.

Ethan came up for air, gripping both pecs tightly in his hand. He began the same treatment on the other nipple. Eventually, he found himself switching back and forth. Loud sucking sounds happened every time he popped off of one nipple and attached himself hungrily to the other. Both were stiff and slightly puffy now.

"You like when I suck these titties Bryce?" Ethan murmured. " Answer me" He grasped both nipples in a vice grip, making Bryce gasp.

"F-fuck. Y-yes. Yes, I like it." Bryce whispered.

"You like what?" Ethan asked, voice rumbling in his chest.

"I-I like when you s-suck m-my t-titties" Bryce said through gritted teeth. He sounded humiliated and turned on beyond belief.

"That's right. I love working these tits. Bet I could milk you if I wanted" Ethan almost laughed as he said it, seeing the blush spreading across Bryce's face. Ethan pinched and tugged at Bryce's nipples some more, eliciting more groans from him.

"But that's not the first place I am going to milk you" Ethan's fingertips ghosted along Bryce's torso. Bryce's stomach contracted, flexing beneath him. The convulsions got stronger the lower he got. Bryce's cock was visibly hard beneath his trunks, the fabric tented .

"That's what you want right? To be milked." Ethan whispered.

F-fuck Bryce grunted out between gritted teeth. A single breathy word escaped him at the same time.

Yes His head made a sharp sound as he threw it back against the stall door. His head whipped back around when Ethan withdrew completely.

"That's what I fucking thought" Ethan whispered. Why not show his anger, now that it was all out in the open? "She could never give you this. She doesn't want to. But I do. I want to drain you dry"

Bryce's eyes were dark, pupils blown wide. His hands scrambled for his waistband, but Ethan slapped them away.

"Hell no, not here. But you can do something for me" Ethan sat back on the toilet, pulling his skin tight speedo to the side. His cock emerged, hard and ready. Bryce stared at it, seemingly mesmerized.

"Suck it, Bryce."

Bryce's eyes shifted away. Moments later, despite himself, they came back. He shook his head softly.

"N-no I. Kat is waiting. I should -"

"You want to cum don't you Bryce?" Ethan's voice was sharp. Bryce fell silent, a shiver rippling through him.

"Suck my cock. I'll give you what you want, baby. What you want, as much as you want. Till you're completely satisfied."

Bryce's cock twitched in his shorts. His chin trembled as he got to his knees in front of Ethan.

"Just like last night." Ethan crooned, gently tangling his fingers into Bryce's hair. Surprisingly, Bryce leaned into his hand. He rubbed his face against Ethan's palm. "What a good boy"

That, more than anything, seemed to firm Bryce's resolve. He brushed his nose up against the head of Ethan's cock, dragging it slowly downward to swipe across his lips. Pre-cum glistened on the head of Ethan's cock, smearing onto Bryce's lips like lip gloss.

"Open wide, boy" Ethan said, staring into Bryce's eyes. He saw the hesitancy, saw Bryce squash it. Then Bryce opened his mouth and slid Ethan's cock into his mouth.

"Fuuuuck" Ethan groaned, gripping Bryce's roots tightly as he sank onto his cock. A naive tongue swiped along his cock, rubbing sensually. Before he even made it halfway down, Bryce choked. His mouth convulsed around Ethan, unable to handle it. He drew back, gasping for air."

Ethan's hands never left Bryce's hair. "Oh no, that won't do. You think Kat gags? When she's out there sucking cocks while you wait at home like some sad cuck?"

Anger lit up Bryce's eyes, and a determined look came across him. Leaning forward again, he sank onto Ethan's cock, sucking hungrily. Ethan crossed his arms behind his head as Bryce moved up and down on him.

"There we go. You wanna show her, right? This is what she gets for being such a bitch" Ethan pulled sharply, shoving himself fully inside Bryce's mouth. The head of his cock tickled at Bryce's throat. His mouth bulged around him, full to the brim. "If she treated you right, maybe you wouldn't be on your knees with a mouth full of cock."

Ethan thrust upward into Bryce's open mouth. Bryce began moaning around him, the vibration dialing up the sensation entirely. Ethan wondered what must be going through his mind. The mixture of anger, shame, and lust was probably very confusing. His gaze was unfocused, like it was hard to think. A primitive part of his mind was desperate for relief. At this point, who cared if the sexual pleasure was coming from a man? Bryce had begun grinding on the floor below him, rubbing his cock on the tile floor through his shorts.

Boy, he likes to drool, huh?

Wetness dripped down the length of Ethan's cock as Bryce slurped up and down. The fabric of his speedo was getting progressively more wet, some of the saliva rolling onto his balls.

"God you've got me wet Bryce. Look at all this spit on my balls" Ethan pulled Bryce off. He panted, staring up close at the heavy sack in front of him. Suddenly, he captured one of Ethan's balls in his mouth, rolling it and sucking. Ethan groaned.

"Fuck yeah Bryce. Motorboat my fucking sack" Bryce's tongue wiggled eagerly at his balls, lapping up any lingering moisture. He sucked Ethan's balls back into his mouth, savoring them deeply. He finally pulled off with a popping noise.

"F-fuck" Bryce whispered, rubbing his face on Ethan's wet cock. "It feels so good"

"Oh yeah? Rubbing your dick on the floor while you suck me? Imagine how good it's gonna feel when I ride your fucking cock"

Bryce whined pitifully, his hands squeezing Ethan's thighs. He seemed desperate to sink back on to Ethan's cock, just an inch from his face.

"Y-yes. Okay, yes please." He whispered, panting hot air over Ethan's cock. "Please make me feel good. M' so full"

Ethan stood up from the toilet and thrust back into Bryce's mouth, hard. Bryce's hands left his thighs, flailing wildly as Ethan fucked into his throat with abandon. Wet sounds emanated from Bryce as he was fucked.

"Bryce I swear to god, are you in there?" Kat's voice crashed like thunder through the bathroom. It was loud, almost as if she were beside them. Her voice dripped with disdain as it dropped to a whisper. "Don't tell me you are in there jerking off, you fucking pervert."

Ethan looked down at Bryce. His face was blown wide with panic, his mouth still a helpless hole for Ethan's cock.

But he showed no signs of stopping. A smirk slipped across Ethan's features, and he called out.

"Hey Kat, yeah he is in here" Bryce's eyes widened impossibly, horror crossing his face. "He got really sick. I am not sure if he ate something or maybe it was all the sun"

Some of the panic receded, but a cute wrinkle formed between Bryce's eyes.

Is he trying to frown at me while my cock is in his mouth? Ethan struggled to stifle his giggle.

"God, gross." Kat replied. "Okay fine, but hurry it up Bryce. Don't be a fucking pussy just because your stomach hurts"

Anger and frustration bloomed on Bryce's face, and he sucked harder.

Revenge is a good look on you Bryce Ethan thought as he snapped his hips, digging into Bryce's throat. His eyes were bloodshot, spit dripping down his chin and onto his chest as he bobbed up and down. His arms were back at Ethan's thighs, resting there helplessly as he crashed back and forth on Ethan's lap.

Ethan was nearing the edge rapidly. The combination of Bryce's sucking and the knowledge that Kat was only feet away fueled him. A fire lit in his belly, his balls contracting and shifting up toward his body as he got ready to blow his load.

Looking into Bryce's eyes, Ethan lifted his voice and called out "Don't worry Kat. I learned my lesson the other day. I've got some medicine I can give him."

For a moment, it looked like Bryce wanted to smirk at the joke. Then, understanding dawned on his face when he realized what Ethan meant.

Oh yeah Bryce, I am breeding that fucking throat. No doubt about it His hips snapped forcefully. Sweat dripped off of his brow, some of it splashing on Bryce's face and chest. He didn't even seem to notice. Ethan's sweat trickled down Bryce's face, mixing with the spit on his chin.

It was coming. The white hot heat in Ethan's balls reached a tipping point, boiling over. With a muffled cry, he surged forward one last time. He gripped Bryce's head as tightly as he dared, curving his body around him and refusing to let him go.

Bryce's body jerked below him, spasming as his throat was assaulted by round after round of cum. His nails dug into Ethan's thighs, leaving delicious burning half-crescents in his skin. His throat made wet gulping noises as he sucked down everything Ethan gave him.

When it was finally over, Ethan withdrew. A single strand of spit connected his aching cock to Bryce's cherry red lips.

Those lips trembled, fighting to form words for a moment. When he finally spoke, Bryce was smiling as he looked back into Ethan's eyes.

"Don't worry babe. Ethan was totally right about that medicine. I'm feeling better already"

****

"I genuinely can't believe this" Kat was saying, looking at Ethan with a mock look of shock on her face. Her sunglasses were perched on top of her head, tangled in still drying hair. Her nose was red, the skin frayed and peeling in an unpleasant sort of way.

Bryce's face was pink, his expression unamused. "You're not the only one allowed to go out on this vacation"

"If you think getting me drunk is going to get me to fuck you, you are gonna be disappointed. I'm still pissed as hell about last night." Kat said bluntly. She had lost interest in the conversation already, tapping quickly on her phone screen.

No doubt telling Chloe we are going out tonight

Bryce's response was immediate and snarky. "Believe me, that is the last thing on my mind"

"Yeah, right." Kat continued, undeterred in the slightest. "And yet you just couldn't wait, huh? It's just so selfish of you, honestly."

Bryce mumbled something under his breath. Kat glared at him over her phone screen.

"I'm sorry, what was that?"

"You won't take care of it" he said, his tone like acid. "So I took matters into my own hands. Besides, it's easy for you to ask me to sit around and do nothing while you go out and party."

"I can't believe what I'm hearing. It's like having a baby doesn't even matter to you!" Kat shouted, face red.

"Maybe I would get more excited if I were having a kid with someone who doesn't go out and drink and fuck random guys behind my fucking back" Bryce growled back.

How ironic, Bryce Ethan thought to himself as Kat began her vehement denials and eye rolling.Can you still taste my cum in your throat? Then again, I suppose I am not a random guy. So you get some points there

As if he could hear Ethan's thoughts, Bryce's eyes flitted toward him. Lust and guilt were such an interesting combination to see in the same moment. On Ethan's part, he could only feel amusement. He sat on a stool at the bar, popping succulent pineapple and watermelon into his mouth while he watched the relationship in front of him deteriorate. When he knew Bryce was watching, he deliberately took extra time licking the juice off his fruit, slurping it noisily into his mouth. It was hilarious, to a certain extent, how easily turned on Bryce was by everything that Ethan did now.

Why shouldn't he be? I'm fucking hot Ethan slid off the stool before more fighting could ensue. Already, several people over at the pool had begun to look at them. Getting kicked out of their hotel the day before they were supposed to leave would be exactly how Kat would ruin this trip for him, if he let her. No fucking way.

Kat was still on her phone, fingers typing at a blinding speed. Walking up next to Bryce, he threw an arm around him casually. Bryce jumped a bit at the sudden contact, eyes jumping to him with apprehension. Ethan simply smiled and held out the bowl of fruit in his hand.

"Maybe you should cool off a bit Bryce. Try some, it's really sweet."

"It would be 'sweet' if he would shut the fuck up" Kat grumbled a foot away.

Bryce looked at him, the guilt from earlier nowhere in sight. "Sure, that fruit looks good as fuck"

Shades over his eyes, Ethan popped a half smirk. He speared a piece of watermelon on his thumb and held it out. "Here you go"

Bryce didn't even hesitate. His mouth closed over Ethan's thumb and the piece of fruit. Slowly, he sucked it off. His tongue lingered on Ethan's thumb.

"Thanks Ethan" he said huskily, chewing around the watermelon.

"Chloe and Brittany are coming out with us!!" Kat squealed, making them jump. "I am going to start getting ready." She jumped up quickly and began to head into the lobby, her sandals snapping as she went.

Ethan turned to follow her, but Bryce stopped him by seizing his wrist.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard tonight" he whispered, breathy and wanting.

"Sothat is why we are going out. I thought so" Ethan replied with a smirk. "You gonna beg for it?"

"If you want me to" Bryce promised, his eyes dark. "You keep walking around here practically fucking naked and all I want to do is... I-I can feel it like electricity under my skin. I...I can still taste your cock."

One more word and I am going to feed it to you again in front of all of these people

No, better to hold off on that...for now. Introducing a straight boy to cock had a certain tempo, a certain order to things.

"I think you are gonna find that I am not a cock tease like Kat" Ethan said, leaning in conspiratorially despite no one being nearby "And I want you to give me everything you've got."

"Keep talking like that and I won't be able to wait until tonight"

osukink
osukink
172 Followers