Pent-Up Fiancé Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God, Ethan felt so powerful in this moment. Bryce was so ready for it, he would do anything to fuck him.

"I'll make you a deal. I'll let you fuck me whenever you want, wherever you want. If," he said, feeling Bryce yank him forward, "you go upstairs and break up with Kat right now."

Bryce hopped up, face determined. After a moment, however, he sighed deeply.

"I'm going to go get ready too. You coming?"

"Oh I plan to."

***

The ear splitting shriek that Kat let out when she saw Chloe and Brittany was drowned out almost entirely by the music that pounded throughout the club. By some divine intervention, Kat and Chloe had not been banned from returning after their drunken scene earlier in the week. The clientele for the night seemed entirely different from the last time. Waitresses walked around with glowing trays of shooters, their skimpy outfits hiding very little.

Moreover, Kat had put in a recognizable effort for the night, and even Ethan had to admit she looked nice. Her wavy hair was done up in a half pony that gave it volume and bounce, and her skimpy black dress fit well.

It was too bad for her the window of opportunity had closed firmly. Despite all of the available women, Bryce's eyes had not left Ethan since he emerged from his room back at the hotel. A gauzy black mesh shirt that vaguely caught the lights as he moved, followed up with dark gold shorts so short they could be mistaken for underwear. Bryce's eyes traced the shimmers of bronzer that he had carefully applied, looking like a predator who had just locked eyes on delicious prey.

As long as he knows by the end of the night that it's the other way around Ethan found himself thinking. Heat pooled in his belly every time he thought of the heavy cock in Bryce's shorts, waiting on him. For now though, he would have to play nice.

"Alright sluts, let's get some shots" He screamed at the three women in front of him. In unison, they joined his scream. Their voices mingled into the heavy bass pumping into the air around them. As one, they made their way to the bar, Bryce following dutifully.

The bartender with the gauges was back again tonight. This time, his pieces were stark black with a white pentagram in the center.

"Those are really cool" Ethan shouted at him over the music, gesturing. The bartender smiled, asking what he could get them.

"Long Island!" The three girls shrieked in unison. The bartender's smile vanished in a hurry, and he set to work. In a few moments, three tall glasses had appeared, filled to the brim and topped with lemon and colorful straws. The girls grabbed them and ran back into the dance floor.

"I'm so sorry about them" Ethan shouted, rolling his eyes. Looking over, he caught eyes with Bryce. "Can we get two vodka tonics?"

The bartender, decidedly less friendly now, nodded his head. Once they had their drinks, they went to find the girls.

Chloe was dancing up against a muscle head who looked like he had walked in straight from the beach. Kat and Brittany were grinding up against one another, drinks already precariously close to empty.

Well, there's one Ethan found himself hailing a waitress. No need to piss off the bartender by approaching again too soon. He ordered another round of long islands for the girls, and entered the crowd.

The outfit was doing its job. Most of the women didn't bother to try straddling him, and the men were drawn in like flies to honey. Pretty quickly, a tall lean man was gripping his hips tightly from behind while they swayed to the beat. He was extremely pretty, with defined bone structure and pillowy looking lips. He was a bit edgy, his hair buzzed close to his head, his outfit something from a runway show. Kat shared knowing glances with him, already half drunk. He smiled back, seeing Bryce over her shoulder. His face was a thundercloud as he watched the man behind Ethan dust his lips on Ethan's neck.

The air was hot and charged as they danced, Bryce's eyes never wavering. The girls' second round of drinks appeared eventually, and they yelled delirious thanks to Ethan, who waved at them diplomatically. The man behind him was dragging his teeth on Ethan's neck lightly, his cock hard against Ethan's ass now. Ethan smiled wickedly at Bryce, blowing him a kiss.

The next thing he knew, Bryce was hailing a waitress. He pointed very deliberately at Kat and held up two fingers to the waitress, who nodded and disappeared back into the crowd. Then he was moving, pushing roughly through the crowd toward Ethan. Bryce grasped Ethan's wrist, pulling him away from the tall man. A shout followed them into the crowd, swallowed by the beat.

Screaming and laughter floated in the air around them as they pushed toward the girls. Brittany and Chloe had both found dance partners now, and Kat was standing at a table sucking at the dregs of her second drink. Her face was flushed and pink, her hair had become undone at some point and fanned across her shoulders.

It would be hard to misinterpret the disappointed look that crossed Kat's face when she saw them approaching.

"I got you another drink babe" Bryce said, his wrist still grasping Ethan below the table.

Kat's eyes lit up. She squealed, and threw her arms around her fiancé. Then she pulled back, squinting suspiciously at Bryce.

"Why are you being so cool?"

Ethan cast his eyes around the club, pretending to not pay attention.

"I-I suppose I feel bad"

Ethan's ears perked up.

"You know, about the other night"

"See, was that so hard?" Kat shouted at Bryce. "You really should just listen to me, you know. You're not exactly smart. You should be grateful you have a girlfriend like me."

Ethan looked over, scandalized. She must be pretty fucked up, that is a crazy thing to say

Bryce's face was bright red, anger simmering in his eyes.

"Fiancé"

"Huh?" Kat said, distracted by the arrival of the drink Bryce had ordered for her.

"You're my fiancé, not my fucking girlfriend."

Kat rolled her eyes. "Jesus Christ, you are such a pussy. Thanks for the drink" She took the two shots in her hands, tossing back first one, then the other. Grimacing as she swallowed, she shoved the glasses toward Bryce and headed back toward the girls on the dance floor. She was swallowed up by the throng of people.

Bryce made to follow her, his face still murderous. Ethan grabbed him, pulling him back. Reluctantly, Bryce stopped. He glanced at Ethan, eyes raking over his body, taking in the marks forming on his neck. Glancing around, he brought his hands up and placed them on Ethan's hips. His hands drifted, searching and hungry. Bryce's hands found their way to Ethan's ass, gripping the plump cheeks tightly.

Ethan leaned in to Bryce and spoke directly into his ear. "I'm going commando tonight"

Bryce growled, his grip tightening for a moment. Then, his hands drifted upward as he pushed Ethan lightly backward. Bryce pressed Ethan up against the table, hiding his hands as he dipped them beneath Ethan's waistband. His fingers brushed against Ethan's bare ass, skin smooth under Bryce's rough fingers.

"Fuck" Bryce moaned, sounding dizzy. His fingers traced in circles over the buttery skin of Ethan's ass, dipping slowly downward. Ethan's breath caught in his throat as Bryce pulled his cheeks apart lightly and teased his hole with his middle finger. "I cannot wait to get inside this pussy" Bryce's finger suddenly pressed hard, sinking in up to the first knuckle.

Ethan's skin felt like it was on fire. He could feel Bryce, hard again, pressing up against his thigh. His senses were overloaded, feeling everything at once. The music pulsed against his ears relentlessly, the beat crashing into a crescendo as he went higher.

A loud crash, followed by yelling, brought him back to his senses. The music cut abruptly, throwing the club into confusion. Booing and shouts emanated from the partying crowd. Reluctantly Bryce withdrew from Ethan as they both turned to find the source of the commotion.

Of fucking course it's Kat Ethan thought as he saw security swarming around the familiar shape, her black hair spread out on the sticky floor.

A table stood nearby, toppled. Chloe was standing close to Kat, her dancing partner nowhere in sight. The security team lifted Kat easily, as though she weighed nothing at all. Before Ethan and Bryce had even managed to catch up, they were pulling both girls toward the elevator. Chloe was shoved into the elevator, followed by Kat who lay limp between the two security guards. Ethan made to follow, but Bryce stopped him.

"Fuck her" He grunted into Ethan's ear. "She needs to learn how to hold her liquor better."

Ethan laughed out loud. He made to move again, and now that the elevator had closed, Bryce allowed it. They made their way over to the edge of the balcony, looking to the street below. Flashing lights signaled the arrival of an ambulance. Ethan and Bryce watched as Kat was loaded onto a gurney. At this point she had regained consciousness, and was resisting the EMT who was helping her arm into a cast. She was looking around, head swiveling drunkenly. Chloe was with her, also looking around.

"I think you are wanted" Ethan chuckled in Bryce's ear. Chloe climbed into the back of the ambulance, the door closed and the girls were whisked away into the night.

"A dislocated arm seems like a healthy consequence for someone who keeps taking dives from rickety bar tables while plastered." Bryce said. A buzzing sound emanated from his pocket. Taking it out, the screen lit up with Kat's name.

Behind them, the DJ spoke into his mic, voice raspy and dark.

"Okay folks, let's get this shit back on track. Let's start it off sexy, huh?"

Inspired, Ethan grabbed Bryce and pulled him back toward the dance floor. Pulling him close, Bryce caught on and gripped his hips for dear life as Ethan began to grind on him. Above them, lyrics pulsed into the air again.

Rollin' through the city, I'm probably 'pose to be on timeout

Why you gotta ask, won't you just take it?

You want someone that won't fake it

Want someone that's down to get you naked

Bryce's hands balled into fists, pulling Ethan's shorts even higher. His cock was rock hard and felt enormous against the curve of Ethan's ass. Ethan put all of his energy and concentration into the motion of his hips, generating friction as they rutted together. Bryce moaned, the head of his cock pressing and rubbing at the most sensitive point against the rough fabric of his pants. Bryce leaned down and sucked at Ethan's pulse point, groaning at the sensation.

Ethan glanced up, and a shiver ran through him when he caught eyes with Brittany across the bar.

Fuck, I guess I forgot about that one Ethan smiled at her slyly, snaking his hand into Bryce's hair. He shoved Bryce harder into the crook of his neck, and Bryce sucked harder, tongue greedy against his skin as he chased the sensation on his cock. Hopefully it's dark enough, or she is drunk enough

Bryce emerged from Ethan's neck panting. A high pitched keen flew from his mouth when Ethan threw his ass back again.

"F-fuck. Let's get out of here. I can't wait anymore. Please, please" he whined.

Ethan wasn't going to argue. His own cock was rock hard and throbbing in his shorts. He nodded assent, and Bryce hurriedly began dragging him across the dance floor toward the exit.

The elevator ride was charged, electricity seeming to arc invisibly between the pair as they waited to hit the ground floor.

It was a windy night, strong gusts blowing in from the ocean, as they made their way back to the hotel. Ethan's mood was only slightly dampened by the embarrassed shifting he was forced to do to hide his erection from passerby in the lobby. After the dark of the club, the lobby seemed stark and clinical. Bright and white, staff milling about despite the late hour.

The second elevator ride was much worse than the first, perhaps because Ethan began running his fingers across Bryce's stomach under his shirt. He couldn't help it, he was desperate to feel the hair he had appreciated for so many days. He played with Bryce's happy trail, and Bryce emitted a deep moan that shocked Ethan in its ferocity.

"F-uck, that feels so fucking good" Bryce whimpered. His head tipped back, his mouth opening fully as he moaned again.

Thank fuck nobody else needs the elevator right now Ethan thought as they passed the last few floors. After an eternity, the elevator dinged. They'd arrived.

The hotel suite was eerily quiet as the door closed behind them. They'd left in a rush, and the scattered items from before took on extra significance in the darkness; Kat's straightener sitting on the kitchen counter, Bryce's flip flops laying in the entryway encrusted with sand.

Neither of them made a move to turn any lights on. Kicking his shoes off, Ethan padded on bare feet toward Bryce and Kat's bedroom. After all, it seemed like the most appropriate location. He shed his clothes as he went, leaving them in piles on the floor.

The room was still a mess from Kat's preparations earlier. Makeup was scattered on the bathroom sink, clothes all over the floor. Ethan walked right to the balcony doors and drew back the blinds. Moonlight covered his body, glinted off the dark ocean below. He opened the doors and the breeze rushed in, smelling of salt. Looking over his shoulder, he saw Bryce standing in the doorway taking everything in. He looked awestruck at Ethan's brash nakedness.

Ethan chuckled, keeping eye contact as he crossed to the bed. He climbed up and sat back against the pillows, hard cock pointing straight to the ceiling.

"Come get it"

Bryce came forward like a man in a trance. He shed his shirt before climbing on all fours toward Ethan. Leaning down, he skimmed his nose against the soft skin of Ethan's inner thigh. He inhaled deeply before his tongue peeked out, running in broad fat striped against Ethan's skin. He moaned at the taste of Ethan. He stopped when he came face to face with Ethan's cock. He whispered something to himself, something that Ethan had to strain to hear.

"Oh fuck, what am I fucking doing"

Then he sank onto Ethan's cock, sucking him in deep.

Ethan moaned loudly, thrusting upward. Bryce gagged against him, but persevered. He sucked Ethan's cock greedily, like a man dying of thirst. After a few moments, he popped off with a gasp. His lips were shiny in the moonlight.

"God you taste so fucking good" Bryce groaned. Then his tongue came out again, lapping at Ethan's cock as he traveled downward. He tongued Ethan's balls, swapping back and forth before finally traveling down down down...

Ethan gasped when Bryce's tongue probed his hole. It was tentative, hesitant at first. After a few minutes, Bryce gained confidence and began licking more deeply. His tongue drilled into Ethan's hole, lapping against his walls.

Like a bear who found a honey pot Ethan thought, deliriously. Forming coherent thoughts at the moment was next to impossible.

Bryce withdrew momentarily. "You taste especially good here. This is prime fucking pussy" With a groan, he dove back in. This time, he wasn't licking. His tongue was a spear attempting to reach the deepest parts of Ethan. Bryce's thumbs pulled Ethan's cheeks apart as far as they would go, and he pressed as close as possible. Ethan's hole was soaked with spit and drool as Bryce's tongue thrashed inside him. He spread his legs wide, grasping Bryce's hair and shoving him even closer.

"Eat my fucking ass Bryce" he grunted, looking him in the eyes. "Get me ready for that big fucking dick. You wanna put it in, don't you? Wanna fuck my cheeks and cream inside of me?"

Bryce's pupils were blown wide, pure black circles. Wracking shivers ran through him at Ethan's words, and his nodded vigorously against Ethan's hole. The next moment, he withdrew.

"I can't fucking wait anymore" Bryce cried. He leaned back, grabbing the waistband of his shorts in his hand. A sharp, loud ripping sound echoed around the room as Bryce tore through his shorts. His cock burst out, heavy and wickedly curved.

Bryce didn't even remove the tattered shorts. They hung loosely on his waist as he surged forward again. Bryce gripped Ethan's ankles tightly, drawing them up against his broad shoulders. Ethan's hole was exposed and quivering before him.

At the last moment, Bryce paused, surprising Ethan. Before he could ask, Bryce reached one hand over and slipped the ring off his left hand. The band glinted dully in the moonlight. It slipped from Bryce's fingers and bounced when it hit the bed. It was lost amongst the sheets.

Bryce came forward, pushing Ethan's legs back as he lined himself up. He looked in Ethan's eyes as he moved forward and slowly sank inside.

The experience was intense to say the least, staring into Bryce's eyes as his cocked entered him. Not only that, but Bryce's cock was fucking huge, and swollen to boot. It felt like a battering ram despite the amount of lubricating Bryce had done. Bryce's mouth opened in a wordless groan as his cock was slowly engulfed inside the vice-like heat.

Finally, finally, he bottomed out. Bryce's head dropped forward, burying his face in a pillow. He bit the pillow harshly, making a sound like he wanted to weep in relief. After a moment, he sucked in a harsh breath and emerged.

"Your hole is so fucking tight, man" Bryce whimpered. He pulled back slightly, more whimpers emitting from him as he felt Ethan's walls dragging on his cock.

"It's also your fault you know" Ethan grunted out through clenched teeth. "Your cock is so fucking big Bryce. You're filling me so full"

"Fuck" Bryce groaned at his words, shifting his hips forward and sinking back to the deepest point. When he had bottomed out again, he ground his hips. Ethan shivered, feeling Bryce's balls rubbing against his hole.

"Those fucking balls too" Ethan whispered "So full, all for me"

Bryce panted against his neck, beyond words. Instead of responding, he dragged himself back and sunk forward, more harshly than before.

They slowly worked out a steady rhythm. The curtains fluttered in the breeze, almost reaching them, as they began to rut together.

Ethan soon learned that not only was Bryce's cock big, he knew how to use it. His thrusts were smooth and sure. Despite being lost in the sensation of Ethan's hole, he managed to ghost his fingers across Ethan's body. He tweaked Ethan's nipples before sucking them into his mouth hungrily. He made sure Ethan was watching while he manipulated his nipples with his tongue. That same tongue alternated between flicking playfully and rolling smoothly across his nipple, dragging sounds out of his throat as he was stimulated. Before he knew it, Ethan's nipples were sensitive and puffy, standing out stiffly from his body.

Eventually, Bryce got more serious. He snapped his hips forcefully, he balls smacking roughly against Ethan's ass as he went. He dove into Ethan's body, the head of his cock leaking pre-cum and making Ethan's hole slippery. Bryce reached in between them and grasped Ethan's cock in his fist, pumping him in time with his thrusts. Ethan sobbed with pleasure when Bryce finally slammed into his prostate head on. Bryce, feeling the change this caused, began hammering into the walnut shape in earnest, drawing forth sounds Ethan had no clue he could make.

Kat never deserved this fucking dick. And now it's all mine. Just for me

Ethan noticed the Bryce had lost some of his rhythm. Sweat dripped off of his brow as he snapped his hips, chasing the sensation that had been denied to him for so long. But something about it didn't seem quite right to Ethan.

"I want to be on top" Ethan whispered. Bryce stuttered to a stop, eyes rolling back in his head at the effort. His cock was so hard it hurt. He could feel his heartbeat pulsing in his cock, red hot against Ethan's walls. So close. So fucking close.