Pentacle Knight Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aron dropped his ax and fell to his knees in the grass beside his defeated general. He felt like vomiting. He had just brutally attacked the highest-ranking paladin in his regiment. He had committed an act of war against The Holy Order. The paladins would hunt him down and crucify him for it, and Gwen would be executed for instigating and aiding the attack.

Gwen was crying as she dropped her bow and threw off her quiver. She ran to Aron and wrapped her arms around his neck. She understood the seriousness of his actions, and he did it to save her again. Aron returned her warm embrace as tears dripped from his eyes. Her pleasant warmth kept him from sinking into absolute despair. He had never felt shattered and cared for at the same time in his life. He was completely torn by the events of that day, but he knew the brave woman in his arms was worth the turmoil.

"What's your name?" he whispered against her ear. He wanted to know more about the sublime woman that encouraged him to forfeit his life twice.

"I'm Gwen Avery. A poor farmer with little to my name. I'm sorry for the dishonor I have brought to you, young paladin. You are my hero," she wept as she drew away from him and looked into his big blue eyes.

He swallowed his grief and smiled at the enchanting young woman in his arms.

"You are my hero, Gwen. You shot a paladin general in my defense," he whispered in amazement as he placed his palm against her blushing cheek.

He felt strange as he admired her perfect face and felt the warmth of her soft body against him. Her breasts were pressed tight against his naked chest, and the smell of her skin was making his eyelids heavy. He completely understood the temptations of the flesh after meeting Gwen, but he didn't understand why they were considered bad. She was making him feel excited, alive, and wanted. He was completely entranced by her sparkling hazel eyes and the delicate curves of her heart-shaped mouth. He gently caressed her lower lip with his thumb and smiled. She was softer than a rose petal.

Gwen shuddered from his unexpected caress. It felt like a kiss and made her insides tingle. She had often seen her aunt and uncle exchange kisses of love and appreciation, and she suddenly wanted to express that to her paladin. She quickly closed the small gap between them and pressed their mouths together. She caressed his lips with hers for a short moment, then she pulled away. She was planning to scurry away at that point and find some clothes, but Aron suddenly ran his fingers into her hair and pulled their lips back together. Gwen's heart was racing as the young paladin kissed her with passion and gratitude. The sensation was new and strange for both of them, and the heat it provoked inside them was a revelation.

The intensity of it frightened Gwen, and she quickly pulled away. They stared at each other with wide eyes for a moment. They were both amazed by what they felt, but they didn't have time to explore it.

"I um... need some clothes," Gwen stammered as she leaned away from Aron, suddenly feeling embarrassed by her nakedness.

"Of course," he breathed as he averted his eyes in a respectful manner. "I uh... I'll lay the general over his horse and tie him to the saddle. Then I'll direct their trot towards the village. We need to pack and leave as soon as possible. We're both enemies of The Order now, and Canton is under siege by the southern warlord. He'll keep sending wolves into the valley until the village is overrun. We'll take our chances on the northern road. Let's get moving."

Gwen nodded and scrambled into the cottage to dress and pack. Aron put on his armor and sent the general back towards the village tied to his saddle. Aron spotted his mare, Moxy, grazing in the meadow to the west. The majestic, massive creature was obviously a warhorse for The Holy Order. As much as he didn't want to, Aron planned to wear his armor and pretend to be an honorable paladin. Word about his treason would hopefully fall on deaf ears in the face of war from the south, but he doubted it. The faster they left Canton, the safer they would be.

Ten minutes later, Moxy was loaded with travel bags and galloping north like wolves were at her flanks. Aron had Gwen sitting in front of him in case they came under fire before they escaped Canton. The warm spring air was fragrant and energizing in spite of their fear and weariness. It would take two and a half days to reach Marigold Village. Aron planned to stay there for a night and resupply before they continued their journey north. Brigdon City was their final destination. It would take a solid week of dedicated travel to reach the mountain settlement. Brigdon was guarded by a regime of mysterious Pentacle Knights. Aron had heard the whispered rumors of paladins like himself escaping The Holy Order by becoming a Pentacle. Their codes were less strict, but that didn't make them less fierce or less respected.

Aron found comfort in the idea of starting a new life as a Pentacle. If that didn't work out, he would simply change his name and remain in hiding with Gwen. He smiled at the idea of staying with Gwen. His whole body warmed at the thought. He wrapped his arm around her slender waist and pulled her closer. She didn't resist the comforting touch or the proximity. She enjoyed being cradled against her handsome paladin's chest. That's how she thought of him after everything they experienced together. Aron was her paladin. She would shoot anyone that tried to protest that fact.

Moxy slowed her gallop to a comfortable trot once they entered the Marigold Moor. The rolling green hills and scattered woodlands would be their view for the next two days. As long as no one loyal to The Order saw what direction they fled, they would have an excellent lead on potential danger. The marauders and war wolves were still concentrated in Razor Valley, so they didn't have to fear them either.

It was a strange relief to be running away. Aron hated to abandon his duties, but General Barn's cruelty and Gwen's brazen heroics had left him no other choice, and he was glad. Every time he felt doubt creeping into his thoughts about his actions, he leaned down and breathed in the heady scent of Gwen's hair and neck. Her smell made his insides tingle and reinforced his gratitude and appreciation of her. Not to mention the pleasant friction of her soft backside sliding and bouncing against his crotch with every step of Moxy's massive hooves. That was a delightful sensation he had not anticipated. He feared she would sense his growing enjoyment of it. If she was feeling it, she was coyly silent about it.

"What are the Pentacle Knights like?" Gwen asked as Moxy inched her way down a slippery embankment next to a stream.

"I'm not sure," Aron admitted. "I've heard some interesting stories from my comrades. Pentacle Knights are secretive compared to normal paladins. Their organization is often called The Dark Sect. They mostly operate in the north. They conduct business in the south in disguise to avoid The Order's notice. My biggest fear is actually getting through the gates of Brigdon City. My sigil brand and armor could get me into trouble. Paladins aren't exactly welcome in Brigdon. That's why I want to go there. Any paladin that follows us will meet the same obstacles," he sighed as he reached up and touched his bandages.

Gwen looked over her shoulder to see the pain on Aron's handsome face as he felt his wound. She was eager to investigate his injury and apply her own knowledge of healing towards it. They discovered a dilapidated barn close to the edge of the woodlands and decided to camp in its loft for the night. They tied Moxy in a stall and fed her some vegetables before they climbed into the loft. Gwen laid some blankets on the floor in the corner to make a soft place for them to rest. Aron carefully removed his armor and shirt so Gwen could remove his blood-caked bandages.

"Easy there," he gasped through clenched teeth as Gwen pulled the bandages loose.

She had to soak most of them with water before removing them to prevent damaging the jagged flesh stuck to the linen. She gulped as she revealed more torn skin. Aron would need something for pain if he wanted to sleep any that night. The nape of his neck was a raw, leaky mess surrounded by purple bruises. Gwen hurried down to the field to collect some fresh willow twigs for Aron to chew on to help ease the pain. She also collected some potent gish root weed to make a salve to prevent infection. His initial cleaning of the wolf bite likely saved his life. Had he left it untreated, he would have been burning up with fever by that point. After some expert treatment from Gwen and an application of fresh bandages, Aron felt well enough to enjoy a small supper of bread and cheese.

"That salve you made burned like hellfire," he sighed with his mouth full.

"That's how I know it works," she said with a smile.

"Thank you, Gwen. You have made this desperate escape for my life more enjoyable."

"You're welcome," she sighed as she scooted next to him to enjoy his warmth.

They finished their simple meal before they curled up next to each other on the blankets in the corner. The moon was shining brightly through the small window in the rafters. The spring nights were cold and would get colder as they traveled further north. Their exhaustion saw them asleep in a matter of minutes.

Gwen was startled awake sometime in the night by the distant howl of a local moor wolf. The sound triggered terrifying flashbacks of blood-covered fangs and gore. Moor wolves were much smaller and less aggressive than the warlord's Devil Beasts, but that didn't calm the terror in Gwen's chest at the sound of their howls. She shot up in alarm and startled Aron awake. He had been sleeping with his arm around her for warmth.

"They're here!" she gasped as she looked around frantically. She was stunned and disoriented by her strange surroundings.

"Shh, Gwen, it's all right. We're safe," Aron said as he sat up and pulled her into his arms. He could feel her heart pounding in terror as her breath came in rapid gasps. "It's just a moor wolf greeting the moon. They're harmless puppies compared to the beasts of the south," he whispered soothingly as he stroked her long dark hair.

"Right. That's right... we're in moor country... and I'm with my paladin," she stammered in relief as she wrapped her arms around his waist and squeezed him tight.

Her words sent an overwhelming feeling of satisfaction through his chest. It was like a breath of fresh air. He didn't understand it, but he absolutely loved it.

"Yes, I'm your paladin," he said with a smile. "You claimed me. I'm not going anywhere without you," he whispered.

He kissed her hair and held her close until her heart calmed its frantic pounding. He was exhausted and needing more sleep, but he would stay awake all night and hold Gwen if it made her feel safe.

"Lie down with me, Gwen. I won't fall asleep if you're still scared, but we should rest as much as possible. We have another long day of travel ahead of us," he whispered as he coaxed her back under the blanket.

He made himself comfortable on his good side facing Gwen, and she did the same. His neck and shoulder felt tremendously better after Gwen tended it. She had a healer's touch and a warrior's spirit. She would have made an excellent paladin if women were allowed in The Order. The lonely howl of the moor wolf sounded in the distance again, giving Gwen another fright. She squirmed closer to Aron as he put his arm around her and tangled his fingers into her soft hair. He let the silky strands slide between his fingers as he admired her entrancing face in the moonlight. He loved having her so close.

She searched his pale blue eyes for a moment, wondering what his tender expression meant. His gaze calmed her spirit and excited a pleasant warmth inside her. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly as her remaining fear slipped away. A soft smile came over Aron's lips when he felt her relax against him. His smile pulled her attention to his mouth. She shivered with pleasant tingles when she remembered their rushed kiss on the lawn after saving each other from the general's rampage. It had been a short moment of bliss in the heart of a tempest, and she wanted to feel it again.

She quickly closed the small gap between them and gently pulled his lower lip between hers. She felt Aron shudder from her touch. She hoped it was caused by the same pleasure she was feeling. The taste of his skin and the warmth of his body had her wide awake and completely focused on him. He parted his lips as her kiss grew more eager. She would gently suck his lips between hers as she enjoyed his taste. He was surprised when she suddenly pulled away and took a deep breath.

"Sorry. I've been wanting to do that again. I'll let you sleep now," she whispered.

He laughed incredulously before he pulled her lips back to his. She moaned softly as he hungrily explored her mouth. She felt hot and tingly as his tongue caressed hers and his strong hand cradled the back of her head. She wasn't sure how long they kissed, but it was long enough to warm her from head to toe. Aron pulled her body tighter against him, immensely enjoying the smell of her breath and the taste of her skin. Everything about her was wonderfully satisfying, even the constant ache she caused in his pants. He pulled away a few minutes later so they could breathe. They rested their foreheads together, not ready to lose the intimate moment.

"I love having you close, Gwen. Your presence holds me together," Aron whispered as he rubbed his nose against hers.

"How do you mean?" she whispered with her heart pounding.

"You're my new life," he confessed. "Touching you comforts me, body and soul. I've never felt anything like it," he whispered before he kissed her again.

His words and kisses sent more warmth throughout her body. She understood what he said. She had been feeling it too, and after that confession, he wouldn't be able to get rid of her if he tried. They soon kissed each other breathless again. Gwen was the first to pull away. She stared at Aron's handsome face for a moment, then she gently pushed him down on his back so she could climb on top of him. He laughed in surprise as she straddled him under the blanket. Her warm thighs and crotch felt breathtaking sitting across his pelvis. Her dark hair fell over her left shoulder like a shiny curtain. She laid on his chest and ran her fingers into his hair before she kissed him again. He moaned as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer. Her tight-knit wool dress kept him from feeling the smooth skin of her back again, but he hadn't forgotten how wonderful she felt against his palms. He eagerly explored her soft curves through her dress.

She gasped softly when he squeezed her buttocks and shifted under her, rocking the hard bulge in his pants against the tender skin of her crotch. She stopped kissing him and raised up a little so she could see his face. His irises were wide, dark pools behind half-lidded eyes.

"Aron, what is that I'm feeling?" she whispered as she rocked her hips, pressing her body harder against him as she moved. It felt wonderful.

His eyelids drooped even more and he groaned softly. She felt tingly between her legs as she watched the pleasure on his face. She really enjoyed the stiffness in his pants pressing into her tender skin.

"That's my cock, Gwen. You've had it stiff for about a day now," he whispered with his heart pounding.

"I make it stiff?" she asked with a smile as she rocked her hips more.

He tensed and shuddered with tingles as she massaged him.

"Yes," he breathed as he squeezed her thighs and chewed his lip. He couldn't get a handle on what he was feeling, and he honestly didn't want to. It was wonderfully overwhelming. "Do that harder," he whispered as he squirmed under her, trying to increase the friction.

She smiled as she propped herself up on her hands and focused her weight on the bulge in his pants. She rocked herself against him hard enough to make herself shaky with pleasure. The pressure and friction against her sensitive skin were breathtaking. Aron was trembling and tense as he clutched at her thighs. He suddenly gasped and twitched as shocking pleasure raced through his cock and groin. He groaned in delight as the incredible sensation played through his muscles. Gwen felt hotter as she watched the ecstasy on his face and felt his body twitching under her. His bulge had gotten even harder in that instant. She knew he had reached the peak of the pleasure that her body was sensing. She rocked herself faster against him, indulging in the tingles and heat it created.

Aron had recovered a little clarity after the intense pleasure subsided. He smiled at Gwen's beautiful face as she worked herself against him, edging closer to the shock of climax. Even in the moonlight, he could see the deep blush on her chest and neck. He was completely overwhelmed by her at that moment. She was like a seductive force of nature, drawing him to her body and soul. Her mouth suddenly opened with a gasp of pleasure as an orgasm rushed through her groin. She groaned and trembled as the hot, pulsing waves shook her inner muscles. She shuddered again and again as she continued to rock against his cock, prolonging the tingles until she was spent. She smiled as she laid down on his chest to rest. Their hearts were pounding against each other.

"Is that why your cock gets hard?" she chuckled when she recalled their earlier conversation.

Aron laughed and shrugged.

"I guess so. I think there is more to it than that."

"How so?" she asked as she raised her head to look at him.

"Well, according to my fellow paladins, a man's cock gets hard because it wants inside a beautiful woman. Particularly between her legs."

"Inside a woman?" she asked with her brow furrowed. "How does that work?"

"I'm not entirely sure. I don't think my comrades knew either, but that didn't stop them from speculating. Paladins take an oath to abandon the pleasures of women so they can fully dedicate their lives to serving the Divine, but my friend Tomas, in particular, sneaked into a Marigold brothel one night. He returned to us with some wild stories. When General Barn caught wind of what Tomas did, he excommunicated him and banished him from the mainland of Strumhold."

"Yikes..." Gwen whispered as she laid her head against Aron's chest to rest and think.

"That's another reason why I decided to run. The Order preaches about mercy, but they rarely show it," he sighed as he ran his fingers through her hair. It was draped across his neck like a luxurious scarf.

Gwen smiled when she felt Aron's cock stiffening under her again. It had gotten softer after they pleasured one another.

"How often does it do that?" she chuckled as she rocked against him, making him moan.

"A lot since I met you," he confessed.

"I guess it wants inside me," she said with a smile as she raised up to look at him. His eyes were half-lidded again.

"I guess it does," he agreed.

"Hmm..." she hummed as she rolled off his chest and laid on her back beside him.

Aron watched as she shuffled under the blanket, pulling her dress and undergarments up off her legs.

"What are you doing?" he asked in amusement.

"Seeing if Tomas was right," she said as she touched herself between her legs. She was surprised at the wet, swollen state of her skin. It felt perfectly sensual against her fingertips. "Wow," she breathed as she massaged herself along her opening.

"What is it?" Aron asked. The expression on her face had him intrigued.

"I um, think Tomas was on to something. But it seems too tight and small to work. Here, feel it for yourself," she said as she picked up his hand and placed it between her legs.