Pentacle Knight Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes widened and his cock ached as he felt the slippery heat of her swollen skin against his fingertips. She groaned and shuddered as he caressed her, exploring her most intimate area.

"There is definitely something more to it," Aron whispered with a gulp as he watched the pleasure on her face.

He worked his fingertip against the delicate skin of her opening, making her tense with tingles. She gasped when he suddenly pushed his finger inside her.

"Oh, sorry, does it hurt?" he asked worriedly.

"A little. Does it not feel too small for what Tomas suggested?"

"I'm not sure. It feels wonderful," he whispered as he slid his finger deeper, exploring her hot flesh. She shuddered from the strange sensation.

"I didn't know my body could open like that," she said with a gulp.

His finger hurt and felt good at the same time. The pressure and movement inside her felt new and satisfying.

"You're incredibly wet. I think my cock could slip inside you," he whispered as he massaged her inner muscles, imagining how good she would feel on his shaft.

"I would like to try," she whispered as she looked into his handsome face.

He smiled and nodded before he kissed her again. Then he gently pulled his finger out of her so he could untie his pants. Gwen smiled and her stomach fluttered as Aron freed his cock from his clothes and climbed between her legs. They kept the blanket over them for extra warmth as they made themselves comfortable. Aron propped himself on his elbow as he reached down and grasped his cock. His tip was still wet from his earlier rush of pleasure. He was trembling with anticipation as he guided his cock against her hot, wet skin. She moaned in delight as he pulled his tip through her slippery opening, gently parting her lips.

"That feels incredible," Gwen breathed as she enjoyed his silky touch.

"It does. Can I penetrate you now?" he asked.

"Yes. Go slowly."

He watched her eyes as he pushed harder against her. She was tense and panting as he worked his tip into her warmth.

"Hold still for a moment. Let me get used to it," she said when the pain overpowered the pleasure.

"Of course," he whispered with his heart pounding. Her tight heat felt heavenly on his tip.

"Kiss me, Aron," she whispered as she touched his handsome face.

He let some of his weight rest on her soft body as he leaned down and tasted her mouth again. She relaxed under him as they kissed, then he felt her moving her hips. She was gently working herself onto his shaft more. He smiled and gently pushed through her tight inner muscles. She gasped and shuddered with a mix of pain and pleasure as he opened her up deep inside. Once he was as deep as he could go, it didn't feel painful anymore. She just felt full.

"Oh, Aron, that's wonderful," she groaned with her heart pounding.

"I love it when you say my name like that," he whispered as he began to move inside her, pushing and pulling through her tight flesh. The motion was instinctive for him.

She let out a soft gasp of ecstasy as he thrust into her. It was a pleasurable shock to her system to be stimulated internally. She loved having part of Aron inside her. It was intensely intimate and overwhelming. She indulged in every blissful stroke. He was provoking more of the heat she felt earlier, and she could tell by the look on his face that he was feeling it too.

"I can't do this much longer," he panted as he slowed his thrusts, trying to hold off the flood of ecstasy.

"I'm close too. Do it harder. That's all I need," she whispered.

Her body was already twitching on the edge of another orgasm. Aron smiled as he began shaking her body with his thrusts, giving over to the need for something more intense.

"Ah! Yes," she gasped as she tensed under him.

She groaned as he pumped his rock-hard shaft into her trembling muscles, making the pleasure exquisitely sharp. It felt completely carnal, and she loved it. He groaned in ecstasy a second later as he pushed deep inside her. Hot tingles raced through his cock and groin, flexing his muscles and forcing his cum out. Gwen shuddered when she felt his heat spilling inside her. It made everything incredibly slippery.

"What was that? I'm soaked now," she whispered with a smile as she looked into his sleepy eyes.

"Um, I'll explain it later. I'm going to rest now," he whispered as he melted against her soft body. He was still tingling with little aftershocks of pleasure. He could feel her inner muscles flexing in a similar manner.

"Tomas was right all along. No wonder they banished him," she whispered as she ran her fingers through Aron's golden hair.

"Indeed. He knew a dangerous secret. Women are seductive vixens that feel like heaven. I would have bashed General Barn in the head sooner for pleasure like this," he sighed with a smile.

Gwen chuckled at his comment. He loved feeling her laugh when he was lying against her breasts.

"This is wonderful, Aron, but I don't think I can sleep with you on top of me. You're really heavy."

"Oh, sorry," he said and quickly raised up so she could breathe easier.

"No problem. We're both new at this."

He carefully pulled out of her and returned to his place beside her. Gwen rolled over and shimmied her backside against him. He wrapped his arm around her and pulled her even closer. Their satisfaction allowed them to drift off with little trouble.

Gwen woke first the next morning. A wild rooster was making a fuss about the sun on the eastern edge of the moor. She yawned and snuggled against Aron, bumping into the semi-soft erection hanging out of his pants. She smiled as she rubbed her rump against it, encouraging it into a stiffer state. As far as she could tell, Aron was still asleep or pretending to be asleep. Either way, she knew how to give him and herself a good morning. She pulled up her dress and reached for his cock. She wrapped her hands around it and smiled. It was hard as a rock and silky soft on the outside. She naturally stroked him a few times, admiring the fascinating appendage. She raised her leg and pressed his tip against her sore skin. She was disappointed by her soreness that morning, but she was still determined to feel Aron inside her again.

She relaxed and massaged his tip against her opening until she drew out an abundance of moisture, then she began working his cock inside her. Aron groaned softly when he felt what she was doing. He was fully awake at that point. He cupped one of her breasts in his right hand and squeezed it. Even through her dress, she felt absurdly soft. He felt her body taking him in, so he thrust forward a little to encourage the progress. Gwen gasped in delight from the fast movement. It felt exceptionally good that morning as he opened her up. Her muscles and skin were sore, and it compounded her sensitivity. She like the idea of something feeling so good it hurt. Or was it the other way around? She couldn't think straight as his thick meat massaged inside her.

"Mmm, good morning, Gwen," Aron whispered with hot breath against her ear as he fucked her.

He was being aggressive that morning as he held her hip and thrust into her fast.

"Oh God, Aron," she groaned in ecstasy as she clutched at the blanket with her body throbbing.

He was going to push her out of control fast, and she wanted it. She loved how wild he could make her feel.

"Do it harder," she panted as she squeezed his forearm.

He quickly doubled his efforts. She gasped and squirmed as he pushed her to climax. She cringed with pleasure as she rode his powerful thrusts for many blissful moments. He gasped and tensed a few seconds later. Hot pleasure rushed through his body as he spilled his lust inside her again.

"By the Divine, how do you feel so good, Gwen?" he groaned as he spent himself in her warmth.

"I don't know. How do you feel hard and silky-soft at the same time? Is it witchcraft?" she asked with a smile.

"Probably. I'm definitely a heathen now," he breathed as he squeezed her tight against him and breathed in her intoxicating scent.

They rested together for a long time that morning. Aron kept a watch on the sun to make sure they didn't lose too much time. They needed to eat and get on the road. If they were being pursued, their enemy would have likely bypassed them in the night. They were traveling a good clip off of the main road. They would have to return to the road as they approached Marigold Village to avoid the southern marshlands and dense northern woods.

Aron eventually pulled himself away from Gwen's warmth and sat up to stretch. She carefully removed his bandages before he journeyed to the stream at the bottom of the hill for a cold wash. Gwen went about packing up their blankets and setting out a small breakfast of bread and dried beef.

She was startled at one point when she heard voices down the hill. She dashed to the loft window and looked towards the stream to see a man in dark leather confronting Aron. The man had a crossbow held on him. Aron was standing almost naked before the man with his hands held up in surrender. Gwen cursed under her breath and grabbed her bow. She nocked an arrow and aimed out the window for the stranger's torso. More than a hundred yards lay between them. She doubted her ability to hit the stranger's wrist at that distance, but she knew she could tack his arm to his ribs. She released her arrow right as the man raised his arms to aim his crossbow at Aron's face. Her shot entered his elbow and went straight up the flesh of his arm, forcing him to drop his weapon.

The howl of agony that followed made Gwen's blood run cold. She didn't enjoy hurting other human beings, even when they deserved it. She cursed under her breath and dashed down from the loft to check on the man.

Aron also cursed under his breath in relief and fright. He felt nauseous at the sight of what Gwen's arrow did. Aron wasn't a lightweight when it came to blood and gore, but the injury to the man's arm was rather sickening. The arrow had tunneled up through the muscles of his upper arm. The tail of the arrow was sticking out of his elbow while the bloodied arrowhead was partially splitting out of his leather coat at his shoulder. The would-be assassin fell to his knees trembling as Gwen and Aron surrounded him.

"By the Divine. I did not mean to do that," Gwen whispered as she met Aron's startled eyes.

"I figured that. It's too late now. Help me lower him to the ground so he can relax his arm."

Tears were streaming down the man's face as they carefully laid him in the dewy grass so he could relax his arm and shoulder. Once the pain-induced grimace left his face, he was able to open his eyes. They were dark brown and handsome. He was obviously from the north. His skin was olive in tone, and his black hair matched the short black beard that defined his jaw.

"Just fucking kill me," he pleaded as his eyes darted between Aron and Gwen.

"Were you going to kill me?" Aron demanded.

"No, I was going to hurt you and take you back to Canton. The Holy Order is offering a fortune to whoever brings you back alive."

"Great. It sounds like Barn wants revenge," Gwen whispered as she looked at Aron.

"No doubt. You're obviously from the north. Who are you? How did you hear about me so quickly?" Aron demanded.

"The name's Dirk. I was doing business in Canton when news of your bounty reached my ears. I've heard of paladins in your position before. I knew you would strike out for Brigdon. I've been tracking your war horse's footprints. Please, just fucking kill me. Don't leave me like this," he whispered with his eyes drooping on the verge of faint.

"No, we're not going to kill you. We're not monsters," Gwen snapped. "I've never killed anyone before, and I'm not going to start now. Aron, bring me your sharpest knife. I need to cut the arrowhead off before I pull the shaft out of his arm."

"Oh fuck no... just kill me," Dirk whimpered.

"You're awfully whiny for a bounty hunter," she grumbled in disappointment.

As Gwen and Aron worked to remove the arrow, Dirk broke into a cold sweat and fainted. Aron couldn't blame him. The sound of the arrow shaft being pulled out of his arm turned his stomach. Gwen worked with cool-headed confidence through it all. Even in the face of gut-wrenching tragedy, she bounced back and got to work like a battle-hardened soldier. It made Aron wonder about her past. She was definitely more than a simple farm girl, and it compounded his admiration of her.

Once Dirk was treated and resting, Gwen and Aron had a strategy meeting. They needed to decide what to do with the injured bounty hunter. Letting him go was out of the question since he might come after them again. They also didn't want him returning to Canton and leading a small platoon of paladins north to arrest Aron.

"We have to take him with us, don't we?" Gwen sighed.

"That's our best option at the moment. He'll be easy to handle while injured. I saw his horse grazing at the top of the hill. We should retrieve it and tie it up with Moxy. We'll camp here again and let Dirk rest. That will give us time to reason with him. It wouldn't be a bad thing to have another warrior on our side."

"True, but what if he shoots us in the back?"

"He called out to me earlier when my back was turned. He didn't ambush me. He's not a complete scoundrel. Don't worry, I'll make him ride in front of us."