Penthouse Harem Ch. 04

Story Info
Some girls want punishment, some need it. Kelsey helps.
1.9k words
4.1
15.7k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You leave Gina and Sarah to fondle each other as you try to decide who you should use to get yourself hard again. Though Maya's tits look full and inviting, it is Serena who you realize has yet to experience a cock inside her tonight, and you plan to quickly remedy that. She's left some cum on her face from before—she's clearly learning—and she's rubbing her pussy gently with her eyes closed. You watch her for a minute, voluntarily masturbating in front of you and any of the other girls who care to watch. She's such a little exhibitionist.

You let your cock slide freely into her ass as you watch her startled face gasp and moan. Her pussy-rubbing only gets faster as you start to thrust, sawing back and forth into her tight, constricting hole. To reward her for being such an obedient little slut, you pull out and ram into her dripping slip instead, reaching around to diddle her clit as you fuck her. She's gasping and moaning as you quicken your pace, and doesn't stop even when you pull out and hold her perfectly still. "Down on your knees," you command. Serena reaches behind herself as she turns around and wraps her soft hand around your cock before she's even low enough to suck it. She tosses her hair up around her head and surprises you by enveloping your balls with her wet mouth, pressing her nose into your dick and jerking you softly. Sarah has really done an amazing job tutoring this blonde slut. You gently hold Serena's head in place as she suckles and licks, making you groan.

Once your balls are well-bathed, Serena puts your shaft between her lips like a harmonica before licking its length and sucking it popsicle-style, with plenty of obscene blowjob sounds to complete the effect. You grab the back of her head and force her to bob quickly up and down on your dick, allowing her to take the entire length of your cock at once. She gurgles and gags on your cock as your lift her face on and off of it, and she massages it with her tongue, begging for cum. As much as you want to, she'll have to wait. You've been looking around, and you've suddenly realized that every single girl in your harem is in need of a serious spanking for one reason or another. But you can't manage all of them on your own.

Fortunately, you're not alone. Your partner in crime, Kelsey, has just arrived, and she's standing in the doorway, ass cocked like a model and looking just delicious in a skimpy, black cocktail dress that accentuates her beautiful tits and hourglass ass. She's holding a shiny wooden cricket bat: her paddle of choice, which can spank like nothing else can, especially in her hands. Her dress has a leg slit that goes all the way up to her waist, and with no underwear to speak of, her tight little pussy is easily accessible. Her cinnamon-red hair falls around her smooth, bare shoulders in long, gorgeous waves, and her ruby red lips are pursed in a mischievous kiss. She breaks into a killer smile when you notice her and only broadens her grin when you approach her. You lean in to kiss her passionately as two, then three of your fingers find their way into her soaking slit, working something wonderful on her inner folds as your other hand lands a powerful smack on her lustily writhing backside. She moans through the kiss and you spank her again, this time squeezing her ass sharply as your hand makes contact. This makes her noticeably wetter than she already was, and you pull your fingers out of her pretty cunt to suck them dry. Your girl is delicious.

"Listen, gorgeous," you say. "I've had to deal with some pretty bad girls here tonight, and I've decided that every one of them deserves a good, hard spanking, either as a punishment or as a reward. But I can't do it all myself. Help me spank these bitches, would you baby?"

"I thought you'd never ask!" she replies. "Alright, sluts, listen up! I need all of you over on those spanking beds with your asses up in the air! Anyone who drags her feet," -she glares at Eve- "gets twice the punishment from me or Alex. Understand?!"

All of the girls except for Sarah run over to the spanking beds, eager not to be caught lolligagging. Sarah, instead, approaches you and Kelsey.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?" Kelsey snaps. "You're about to earn that exquisite ass of yours a week's worth of pain if you don't join the others, you little cunt! I don't give a fuck if you're his bottom bitch, I will whack your ass into next week!"

"Oh, good," Sarah says, breathing a legitimate sigh of relief. "I was going to ask if the two of you could spank me along with the others, or if you wanted me to help out. I really wanna be spanked."

"Come closer," Kelsey says, moving her cricket bat between Sarah's legs and rubbing it softly against her pussy lips while her hand finds Sarah's breast. Sarah leans in as Kelsey whispers. "The day I willingly decide that your naughty, sexy ass doesn't need a spanking, Sarah? That's the day that hell freezes over." Sarah's face breaks into a smile at this. Kelsey gives her nipple a quick, painful pinch, making Sarah squeal with delight. "Now get your ass on that bed." Sarah excitedly skips over to the spanking beds, proudly sticking her ass into the air and wiggling it about in your direction.

"I'm getting so wet thinking about spanking these little sluts," Kelsey says to you. "You better give me a good fuck once we're done here."

"I fucking love you," you respond, and the two of you share another passionate kiss before approaching the spanking beds. Though you wanted to start with Eve, Kelsey has beaten you to the punch and you decide to let her have her fun as you pick another slut to punish. Your hand lands on the upturned ass of Rachel, and you give her five quick, punishing spanks too fast for her to even count. Her ass wobbles like Jello as you smack it into reddened submission. "This is for that little outburst earlier. NEVER tell me what to do again. You're my goddamn FUCKTOY for Christ's sake, and I'LL decide when I'm done fucking you. Is that clear, bitch?" Your left hand reaches around to squeeze the familiar weight of her globular tits while your right hand continues to punish her ass with quick, painful smacks. However, you become focused on Kelsey, who is hovering over Eve with a hungry, naughty glint in her eye. Kelsey's thin fingers slide over Eve's ass, caressing the peachy flesh soothingly. The first spank comes so abruptly that you almost don't notice it, but the crisp sound of flesh hitting flesh coupled with the appearance of a gorgeous red hand mark is clear evidence that Eve's punishment has begun. Again Kelsey's hand glides smoothly over Eve's round, swollen backside.

"What's she done this time?" Kelsey asks you, still staring intently at the raised ass in front of her.

Sarah starts to speak. "She wasn't going to suck..." Kelsey flips around and uses the cricket bat to deliver an ear-splitting spank to Sarah's sexy, vulnerable white ass. Sarah shouts out and whimpers as she is knocked forward by the blow, and bows her gorgeous, sweaty face low behind her long, blond hair as she raises her ass again.

"You speak when I let you speak, you little whore," Kelsey snaps, before turning to you. You've absent-mindedly stuffed your cock into Rachel's soft, stretched asshole, using her as a way to masturbate to the sight before you. You're really ramming into her, holding her thick, jiggling legs up by your sides, smushing her pussy into the spanking bed as your cock reams her ass with new vigor. She's moaning again.

"What were you going to say, Alex?" Kelsey asks.

"I was fucking Eve's ass and I thought I should let her have a taste, so I had her bend down to suck my cock and, for some reason, she didn't seem happy about that. Her blowjob was very lackluster and kind of...reluctant, I would say."

Kelsey starts rhythmically spanking Eve's ass with her bare hand as she grabs Eve's hair and pulls up, making her wince. "What's this, slut? A reluctant blowjob? What the fuck were you thinking? You know you're here to serve him, right?" She starts to punctuate each word with a powerful spank. "You're! Just! His! Little! Slut! You're! His! Fucking! Cum! Bucket! Whore!" She delivers a final spank and saunters around to Eve's face. Kelsey delicately holds up the whimpering chin before her, inspecting the tears and quivering lips. Kelsey takes her own soft, slender hand and smacks her palm across Eve's left cheek with the ferocity of a woman scorned, and as Eve squeals anew, Kelsey pulls her head up by her hair. Eve's soft, full lips are quivering beautifully, and Kelsey grazes them briefly with her teeth. "If you don't want to suck Alex's cock, maybe you'd like to try something else. Something a little more...feminine." Kelsey sheds her dress and abruptly grinds her cunt into Eve's upturned face, smothering the good little Christian girl with hot, sinful wetness.

Eve's pouty lips pucker and suckle as Kelsey starts spanking her again, this time with the cricket bat. Eve laps at the beautiful pussy grinding into her face, and Kelsey's juices drip down her innocent features. "That's...more...like it!" Kelsey shouts between breathy moans. She is whapping Eve's glowing red ass as hard as she can now, and Eve's tears of pain are adding to the sloppy mess on her face, which is hot and red from crying. This adds to Kelsey's enjoyment—a warm, steaming mess for her to grind against. She gyrates faster and faster on the little whore's face, suddenly cumming all over her round, smooth features. The paddle becomes a rapid blur as Kelsey punishingly rewards Eve for giving her such a satisfying orgasm. "Thank you," SPANK! "for that," SPANK! SPANK! "amazing," SPANK! "orgasm," SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! "you little," SPANK! "whore!" SPANK! Kelsey yanks Eve's head up by her hair and inspects her red, tear-streaked, pussy-soaked face. She pinches Eve's plumped red lips with two fingers, and smacks her rosy cheek one last time.

Watching this, you lose all control. You drill as fast as humanly possible into Rachel's hot, stretched, overstuffed ass, mashing her pussy straight into the spanking bed, and you send a jet of cum straight into her slutty ass as Kelsey gives Eve a final demolishing spank on her raw, tender ass. You pull out slowly, trying to keep the majority of the cum in Rachel's bowels. Your dick is still plenty erect as you walk over to Serena and shove your cock into her mouth.

"Clean me up, slut. I've got places to be." Serena's warm mouth once again accepts your dick and she sucks your cum like milk from a bottle as you slowly grind into her gorgeous face, sliding in and out of her mouth. Her tongue catches the loose strands of cum around the head of your dick and she swallows dutifully, smiling up at you when she finally lets it drop from her mouth. "Good girl," you say, and you give her the hardest spank you can whip up, stinging her round, fuck-worthy ass like she deserves. "There's much more where that came from."

...to be continued...