Penthouse Orgy

Story Info
Penthouse party turns into a penthouse orgy.
2.6k words
4.2
27.8k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toni73
Toni73
478 Followers

Edited by Todger65

*

It was a beautiful Saturday morning. Jay, Bobby, Sean and I were invited to Frank and Margaret's penthouse this afternoon for a get together. It was also Jay, Bobby and Sean's last night staying with me as they were leaving tomorrow. I totally enjoyed their company and the sex had been great.

Around lunch time, I headed to the bedroom and threw on a white bikini with a yellow summer floral dress over the top. I headed out of the bedroom ready to leave, as the guys collected a couple of bottles of wine. We all headed out the door and caught the elevator to the penthouse floor. When we arrived, we noticed Frank and Margaret's door open. As we walked in, I noticed Frank standing on the balcony.

"Hi Toni, hi guys." Frank said, as he walked over.

"Guys this is my wife Margaret. You remember Margaret Toni." Frank said.

"Sure do. Hi Margaret." I replied.

The guys headed over to the bar with Frank as I followed Margaret to the kitchen.

"How have you been Toni." Margaret said, as she poured us both a glass of wine. "A little birdy told me you met Franks brother when you kept an eye on our apartment."

"Oh yes. I didn't realise him and his friend were stopping in. I'm so sorry" I replied.

"Don't be sorry. Between you and me, he's has stopped by a few times for a visit while Frank has been out." She said, with a smile.

"Frank has no idea.?" I replied, with a curious look.

"No he doesn't. Mums the word."

Margaret and I took our glasses and headed out on the balcony, joining the rest of her guests. I headed over to the balcony to admire the view.

"You like the view." Margaret said, as she stood beside me.

"Yes I do, it's beautiful." I replied.

"I noticed you like sunbaking. I've seen you from up here a few times on your balcony.". Margaret said, with a cheeky smile. "You have a beautiful body."

"Oh God, was I naked. I didn't realise anybody was watching." I said with a laugh.

"Very naked. Don't worry I enjoyed the view." She replied.

"How about another wine?" She said, as she looked at my empty glass.

"Sure, I'd love one." I replied.

I followed Margaret into the kitchen, where she poured us both another glass of wine. We then headed out to the balcony where she introduced me to a few of her friends. We all chatted for about an hour or so, when we decided to take a dip in the pool. Margaret and her three friends and I headed inside to grab towels and get changed. We headed into Margaret's bedroom where the ladies got changed into their bikini. As I already had my bikini on, I removed my dress and tried not to take my eyes off their naked bodies. The ladies were older than me, aged around their mid-fifties, and we're very attractive for their age. Once everyone was dressed, we grabbed the towels and headed out to the pool.

"Well look at you beautiful ladies." Frank said, watching us get into the pool.

The weather was nice and warm, a perfect day for a swim. The ladies and I continued chatting while we enjoyed the water as the guys watched us as they continued drinking and chatting.

"You enjoying the view?" Margaret said, as she looked over at the guys with a cheeky smile.

"Losing your bikini tops would make it better." One of the guys said, as they all laughed.

"You guys first, then us ladies might consider." Margaret said with a laugh.

"Don't worry Toni, you don't have to take your top off." Margaret whispered.

"Honey I don't mind." I replied.

"This is a common thing for our get togethers to see which guy gets naked first." One of the ladies said.

All of a sudden one of the guys walked up to the pool and started to remove his clothes. He stood naked showing off his body before diving into the pool. It didn't take long before all the guys started to undress. Jay, Bobby and Sean looked a little unsure as they looked at each other, but then slowly undressed and hopped in the pool joining the other guys.

"Alright, now it's your turn ladies." Frank said, with a laugh.

With a few laughs and giggles, the ladies removed their tops, and as I looked on, I slowly removed mine.

It was a great afternoon of drinking and fun around the pool and as the sun went down, we decided to head inside. We got out of the pool and dried ourselves off with the towels, before heading into the lounge. Jay, Bobby and Sean with a few of the other guys sat around chatting, and soon we're joined by a few of the wives. Although the guys were naked and us ladies topless, everyone was pretty comfortable.

"Margaret, can I use your bedroom? I'm just going to strip out of these wet bikini bottoms." I asked.

"Sure can." She replied.

We both headed to the bedroom and stripped naked before Margaret grabbed two fresh towels for us to dry ourselves with. After drying, I laid across the bed.

"You ok dear?" Margaret said, standing in front of me naked.

"I'm fine, just a little lightheaded. Too much wine." I replied with a laugh.

All of a sudden, I felt Margaret's tongue slowly running up my thigh.

"Relax honey." Margaret said, before her tongue found the wetness between my legs.

I spread my legs a little wider as I let out a moan.

"Should I stop?" Margaret asked.

"Don't stop, god don't stop." I moaned.

Suddenly I heard the bedroom door open.

"Babe, I hope you are going to save some of her for me." Frank said, as he walked over and knelt on the bed.

I was so relaxed enjoying Margaret's tongue teasing my pussy, I laid motionless as Frank squeezed my breasts. I reached over and took hold of his cock, stroking him nice and slow. After a few minutes, I opened my eyes to notice everybody had joined us in the bedroom. I looked over at Jay and Bobby, standing with one of the wives on her knees taking turns sucking and stroking their cocks.

"I think it's time for your cock inside her young pussy Frank." Margaret said, as she stood up.

Frank climbed off the bed and lifted my legs, slowly sliding his cock inside my wet pussy. As he slowly fucked me, I was joined by two cocks taking turns fucking my mouth. The feeling was amazing and being used by three older guys was such a turn on. I noticed Sean sitting on the chair in the room with his cock buried inside a pussy as one of the ladies rode him hard. I couldn't believe the night had turned into a wild orgy, and I was going to make the most of it.

After a few minutes, Frank pulled his cock out of my pussy and stood back, before one of the ladies got down on her knees taking him in her mouth. Between sucking the two cocks, I looked over at Margaret as she knelt on the bed making her way over.

"My turn." Margaret said, as the two guys fucking my mouth moved away.

Margaret sat her wet pussy over my mouth and my tongue quickly started licking her juices. As I explored her pussy, I felt my legs being lifted and spread apart before a hard cock slid inside me. With every thrust I licked Margaret's pussy harder and faster, making her start to moan.

"Yeah, yeah, oh God." She screamed, as her body trembled while cumming all over my lips.

My tongue lathered in her cum before she slowly hopped off.

Suddenly, the guy slid his cock out of my pussy. One on the ladies laid on the bed with her legs spread as Bobby climbed on top of her sliding his cock in her pussy.

"Oh fuck your cock is so big." She moaned, as Bobby started fucking her.

I got on my knees on the bed and started sucking her nipples. After a minute, I felt a cock slide inside my pussy. As I looked around, I noticed it was Sean. As much as his cock felt good in my pussy, I was ready for my arse to be penetrated.

"Fuck my arse." I said, as I continued sucking her hard nipples.

Sean slid his cock out of my pussy and pulled me up off the bed. He looked over at one of the guys telling him to lie down. The guy hopped up on the bed and laid on his back. Without hesitation, I climbed on top of him sliding his cock inside my pussy.

"Her young pussy feel good honey." His wife said, as his cock slid in and out of me.

"Oh fuck yeah, she's nice and wet." He replied.

He grabbed my shoulders and pulled me down onto his chest. As I laid down, I felt his hands slid down on my arse spreading my cheeks apart. All of a sudden, I felt Sean's cock pressed against my arse, slowly sliding inside me. The feeling was intense, and as the guys fucked me, I knew I was going to cum.

"Fuck yeah, oh god, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." I screamed with pleasure.

As my body shook, the sight of everybody fucking someone, made my orgasm more intense.

As my body started to relax, Sean pulled his cock out and stood at the edge of the bed. I hopped up and turned around kneeling on the edge of the bed slid his cock in my arse before leaning back against his chest. As I looked up, I notice one of the ladies sucking and stroking two cocks as she rode another. For an older woman, I could tell she knew how to fuck and was enjoying every inch of the three cocks. Bobby laid on the bed next to me and Margaret mounted him, riding his cock. She ran her hand up my leg and started fingering my pussy while the hard cock filled my arse. I reached down and press her fingers deep inside me, enjoying the feeling of my pussy being stretched.

After a few minutes, I lifted up sliding the cock out of my arse before grabbing Margaret's breasts, squeezing and sucking her nipples. Still with the cock fucking her pussy, I slowly laid her forward. Sean knelt up on the bed behind her and I sucked him before slowly pressing his cock against her arse.

"Oh fuck, take it slow." She screamed, as Sean's cock slid inside her.

Margaret gripped the bed as she moaned over and over with pleasure. I got off the bed and headed over to the chair in the room, where one of the guys was sitting watching stroking his cock. Without a word, I mounted his cock, riding him deep inside my pussy. He seemed pretty shy but was getting off watching his wife being shared in the room. It didn't take long, and we were joined by another cock. I felt my pussy being stretched, and now with two cocks fucking me and hearing the moaning of pleasure from everyone in the room, I knew I was going to cum again.

"Oh god, fuck me harder, harder." I screamed, as I gripped the chair. "Oh god don't stop, I'm cumming."

My body shook, trembling with pleasure as both cocks continued fucking my pussy. All of a sudden, the hands on my arse gripped me tight, pounding my pussy harder as I felt his cock getting hard.

"Oh fuck baby, I'm cumming." The guy from behind moaned. "fuck yeah, oh fuck."

His cock exploded inside my pussy flooding me with his cum. I moaned with pleasure as I felt the other cock continuing to fuck me hard. The guy from behind slid his cock out of my pussy, and before I knew it another cock was in my arse.

"Yeah, yeah, oh honey, I'm cumming." One of the ladies screamed. "Yeah, yeah, yeah"

While the guys fucked me, I looked over as her body shook over and over. After she finished cumming she collapsed on the bed on her back and before she had time to relax, Frank knelt between her legs sliding his hard cock in her pussy.

After a few minutes, I felt both cock inside me getting hard. I bucked my hips taking them both deep and hard as both guys started to moan. The feeling was amazing and I knew both guys we're going to cum.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, oh fuck yeah." I screamed, as both guys gripped me tight.

Their cocks both exploded, shooting their cum in my arse and pussy. Their cocks pulsated deep inside me and it felt so good. As they finished using me, they slid their cocks out. I got down on my knees and sucked them clean, as I felt the cum dripping from my pussy. When I finished, I got up and joined the ladies on the bed. I started sucking Margaret's nipples as her pussy was being pounded. Bobby hopped up on the bed and started fucking her mouth, sliding his cock deep in her mouth. After a minute, Margaret pulled Bobby's cock out of her mouth as she started to moan.

"Oh my God, oh my God, I'm going to cum." She screamed out loud.

"That feel good?" I asked, as I watched her cum.

"Oh God yes, yes."

As Margaret started to relax, the guy pulled his cock out of her pussy and started stroking his cock.

"Oh shit I'm going to cum." He said, as he moved closer. "Yeah, oh yeah."

He shot his cum all over Margaret's stomach and breasts as he stroked his cock. When he finished, he stood back catching his breath. The other ladies hopped up on the bed and the remainder of the guys gathered around us stroking their cocks before fucking our mouths. It didn't take long before Bobby pulled his cock out of Margaret's mouth. He started stroking as he let out a loud moan. Margaret slid her hand between his legs massaging his balls.

"Fuck honey, oh yeah." He moaned, as he came all over her face.

Bobby hopped off the bed and headed out to the lounge. As the ladies and I lay on the bed rubbing our pussy's and squeezing our breasts. The last of the guys gathered around us stroking their cocks, as we lay waiting for their cum. Suddenly, the guys started breathing heavily. Frank was the first, shooting his cum over us. With my mouth open, I caught a few drops and he tasted so good. The last two guys moved closer with one ready to cover my face with his cum.

"Give it to me honey." I said, watching him about to cum.

"Oh fuck, fuck, oh yeah." He moaned, as he shot his cum all over my face. "Holy shit."

As I sucked the last of the cum from his cock, the last guy came, shooting his cum.

The last of the guys left the room leaving the ladies and I laying on the bed. We lay touching each other rubbing the cum over our bodies. After a few minutes, we shared the bathroom helping each other get clean.

After about twenty minutes, the ladies and I got dressed and joined the guys out in the lounge. My bikini was still damp, and even though my dress was see through, I slipped it on with nothing underneath. We all had a few more drinks and chatted out on the balcony, before we all decided to call it a night. As everyone was leaving, the guys and I said our goodbyes before heading back to my apartment.


Toni73
Toni73
478 Followers