Penthouse Suite Weekend - Night 2!

Story Info
A threesome beats Maria's first night in the penthouse!
5.5k words
4.82
2.6k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Night two. - I had used some of my bonus money to rent a hotel penthouse suite for a weekend at the ritziest hotel in the city. It was expensive but worth it. My wife and son were at her parents' house for four days so I was treating myself to what I hoped would be a relaxing and sex-filled weekend. Last night was amazing. Liam, a young stud who had turned twenty-one recently, had hit on me at the bar. We wound up in my room and I had the most mind-blowing evening of sex I had ever had in my life! I was not confident this evening could equal or top it.

I was in my tub soaking. I had already done both my toe and fingernails in a bright metallic silver polish with a mirror shine. I had also already depilated, and my body was smooth and hairless from the neck down. I shaved my face while soaking in the hot tub, twice. The steam rising from the tub helped make it easier to shave more closely. Finally, I douched three times. I climbed out of the tub and toweled myself dry. I powdered my torso with unscented body powder and slipped into my prosthetic bodysuit with the silicone vagina, breasts, and open bottom. I rubbed unscented body lotion on my hands, arms, legs, and feet.

I had chosen a frosted pale pastel pink with silver shimmer lip crème to accentuate my nail polish. I built my makeup pallete around my lipstick, going for a dramatic, evening look.

I put on a silver and black lace corselette with eight garters. I cinched it as tightly as I could, giving me an amazing hourglass figure. The corselette had demi-cups pushing my breasts up and out while leaving my nipples completely exposed. I pulled up a silver lace thong, threading the garter straps underneath my thong. I pulled on silver shimmer stockings with silver lace tops and attached them to the garter straps. On my feet I placed silver metallic, open-toe stilettos with 5" heels. Finally, I slipped into my silver metallic off-the-shoulder ruched mini dress.

I stepped in front of the mirror, putting on my pink pearl jewelry and admiring my handiwork. "180 degrees opposite of last night's look but you're still so fucking hot!" I said to myself unashamedly. I didn't believe in false modesty; I had spent a lot of time and effort over the years perfecting Maria's look!

I grabbed Maria's mini metallic silver flap chain evening bag, flung it over my shoulder and headed for the elevators. The elevator stopped halfway down, and a young couple got on. He kept looking at me in the elevator mirrors, his girlfriend / wife noticed him staring at me and elbowed him in the ribs. I pretended not to notice and let them exit the elevator first. "That's going to be an ugly conversation." I thought when I got out after them.

I went into the lounge, walked up to the bar and the bartender said, "Would you like a Hennessy Timeless Cognac?"

"It's nice to be remembered." I said as I nodded my assent.

"Oh girlfriend. Anyone as hot as you who comes into my bar, I remember. I'm guessing you made that young man's evening last night!"

I smiled, nodded again, and picked up my glass to toast him. "I'm Maria. And you are?"

"Thomas. I'm the bar manager and head bartender."

"Thank you for the multiple compliments, Thomas. They're greatly appreciated."

He smiled and went back to taking care of the other bar patrons. I took my drink to a small table near the dance floor and began to enjoy the DJ; wondering what tonight might bring. I was watching the dancers on the floor when my eyes were drawn to a particularly smooth dance couple. My eyes widened; it was Jimmy! We were certainly not exclusive, but we'd been together on multiple occasions. I was stunned to see his dance partner was Jenni!

On our first solo date, Jimmy had taken me to a wedding where he'd been a member of the wedding party. His ex-girlfriend Jenni had shown up by herself hoping to get back together with him. She was mean, nasty, and immature. Needless to say, I didn't put up with her bullshit for one minute and I put her in her place. I was more than a little surprised to see Jimmy with her, but it was certainly none of my business.

I put my head down hoping that neither one of them would notice or recognize me. I had not chosen the most 'blend-into-the-background' outfit by any means!

I had almost decided to go back upstairs for the evening when I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Maria?" Jimmy asked incredulously.

"Yes, Jimmy, it's me. I see you're with Jenni and I'm happy if you're happy, but can we please avoid any scenes tonight. Just go back to your table and please, please don't say anything to Jenni about me being here!"

I started to get up when I felt another hand on my shoulder. I looked directly into Jenni's eyes. "Shit, shit, oh shit." was all I could think to myself. What Jenni said next totally blew me away.

"Maria, I'm here to apologize and to thank you. I want to apologize for being such an immature little bitch at the wedding. I want to thank you for making me look at myself in the mirror. I didn't like the woman staring back at me. I didn't like the woman I had become. It was painful and it hurt but it was something I needed to hear. So again, I'm sorry and thank you."

You could have knocked me out of my chair with a feather. I was flabbergasted. "Jenni, I have to be honest. What you just said is the absolute last thing I expected to hear coming out of your mouth. But thank you. If in any way whatsoever I played some small part in your introspection, I'm humbled. And I'm truly happy to see you with Jimmy. The two of you looked so comfortable with each other on the dance floor."

I placed my hands on top of hers and smiled. She smiled back. "Would you like to join us at our table?"

"Jenni, that is so sweet of you, but I don't want to be in the way of your night out together. Perhaps some other time."

Jenni nodded and she and Jimmy walked back to their table. Even though I thought about going right back upstairs, I stayed. I had invested a lot of time and effort into tonight's look; it was early, and the DJ was playing my favorite kind of music, classical R&B.

I was swaying in my chair when Jimmy again touched my shoulder. "Jenni insisted I come over here and ask you to dance. She remembers us dancing at the wedding and said we should be on Dancing With The Stars." I glanced over at Jenni, she smiled and nodded towards the dance floor as if to say, "It's OK. I'm not jealous."

I nodded to her with a grateful smile. I love to dance. Jimmy took me by the hand and led me onto the floor. 'Grooveline' by Heatwave played followed by 'Just Got Paid' by Johnny Kemp followed by 'Forget Me Nots' by Patrice Rushen. Everyone else had left the dance floor to watch us halfway through Johnny Kemp. Jimmy had taken dance lessons before he started middle school all the way through high school. He was an incredible dancer. We were damn good together.

'For The Love Of You' by the Isley Brothers came on. As much as I wanted to keep dancing, I took Jimmy by the hand and walked him back to Jenni. "Jimmy, sing this to Jenni while you're dancing with her."

I sat back down at my table, alone and somewhat forlorn, lost in my thoughts.

"Maria?" It was Jenni again. "Could the three of us go up to your room to talk?" I could see Jimmy over Jenni's shoulder; he was nodding encouragement.

"Ummm, OK. I don't see why not." We paid our bills and headed to the elevators. Jimmy and Jenni were standing on one side, I was standing on the other side. The elevator doors opened, and I led the way to my penthouse suite. I opened the door and led us inside.

"Wow!" was all Jimmy could manage.

"This is a special one-time weekend. No way could I afford to splurge like this on any kind of a regular basis! Can I get you something to drink?" I asked as I sat them on the couch across from the bar. They both liked those flavored vodka spritzers. I poured their drinks over ice and handed the drinks to them. I returned to the bar and poured myself a glass of brandy. I sat down, tried to keep the skirt of my mini dress from riding too high, realized that was futile and thought to hell with it. Jenni knows Jimmy's seen my legs, and a lot more of me, at other times.

"So, how can I help the two of you?"

They looked at each other nervously, both of them fake coughed into their hands. I rolled my eyes at both of them. "OK you two. You didn't invite yourselves up here just to chat. Something's on your minds. Spill it."

"Jimmy has told me so much about you. He's told me how carefree your sex life is, how you're willing to experiment and step outside of your comfort zone. Just how much you love sex!"

My eyebrows arched up and I looked at Jimmy. He blushed furiously and stared at his shoes.

"I-was-hoping-you-could-help-me-learn-how-to-be-that-way." Jenni said this so fast I wasn't quite sure I had heard her.

"Did I hear you correctly? For lack of a better term, you want me to be your sex-life mentor?" I asked incredulously.

"Yes." Jenni blushed as deeply as Jimmy had but unlike Jimmy, she didn't look away and kept her eyes locked on mine.

I started laughing out loud. They looked startled and glanced at each other. "I hope you both realize I'm not laughing at either of you. I'm just laughing at the delicious irony of this situation. Think about the difference between the first time we met and right now."

Jenni started giggling almost immediately and Jimmy's musical laughter soon followed.

"Jenni, you have just passed Lesson 1. You can't always look at life through a serious lens. And more importantly, if you can't laugh at yourself, you certainly shouldn't laugh at anyone else!"

Jenni stopped giggling, thought about what I said, smiled at me and nodded.

The two of them kept looking at me as if I was some guru with the answers to all their problems. I returned their look, and finally Jimmy spoke up. "Maria, I told Jenni all about our first night together and the mind-blowing sex we had with Jerry." (Jerry was Jimmy's twin brother, we'd had a threesome together at the request of Ken, my boyfriend at the time, who wanted to fulfill a voyeur fantasy.) We were hoping you'd have a three-way with us. Jenni felt she could learn some things watching you and being with you."

"Excuse me?" I said more than a little stunned.

"Jimmy and I want to have a menage a trois with you." Jenni chimed in quickly and firmly.

I turned to look at Jenni directly. I wouldn't even look at Jimmy in my peripheral vision. "Girlfriend, did Jimmy talk you into this? It may sound sexy and fun and mysterious but if the three people in that bed aren't there because each of them individually really want to be there, that's a recipe for disaster. Either that same night or later on but that could become a really explosive situation. I don't want a repeat of our first meeting, not now or sometime in the future."

"Maria, I absolutely understand your concern. No, Jimmy did NOT talk me into this. Actually, it was my idea. My panties got wet when I heard the story of you fucking Jimmy and Jerry. I can't get that picture out of my mind. I'd like to replace it with a picture of the three of us!"

"Have you ever been with a woman before?" I asked Jenni.

She blushed, glancing at Jimmy. "Once in college. We were both a little drunk and a little high. We were definitely both inexperienced. Neither one of us ever spoke about it to the other after that night."

"Have you ever been in a threesome before?"

"No, never."

"Hmmm, that might actually be better."

Jenni looked at me curiously. "I just mean that you won't have any preconceived notions and you won't bring any prejudices from an earlier experience to tonight."

Jenni nodded.

"The single biggest thing to remember is there are three people in that bed. There is going to be an ebb and flow to the sex. It's not always going to be about you. Have you thought about how you're going to feel if Jimmy, when Jimmy, and I are concentrating on each other?"

"Yes, I think I will initially feel some jealousy. But I also trust Jimmy. Our relationship is so much different now; I think ultimately, I'll feel happy for him enjoying himself so much."

I stood up, walked over to the couch and pulled Jenni to her feet. I looked deep into her eyes and then kissed her gently on the cheek. "Jenni, that's as honest and mature an answer as I could ever hope to hear. Let's move this party into the bedroom."

I intertwined my fingers with hers and led the way. Looking over my shoulder, I could see Jimmy staring at the two of us together, almost drooling. I winked at him, and he winked back. We walked into the dressing area. One entire wall of that area was taken up by closet space. Those closet doors were full length mirrors. I told Jimmy to stand opposite the mirrors. "Follow my lead, Jenni."

We walked over to Jimmy, and I began to undress him. I looked at Jenny and nodded to her to help. Jimmy was watching two beautiful women undress him. His cock was fully erect and throbbing before we had even finished. When he was completely naked, I took Jenni by the hand and led her closer to the mirrors. "If you decide to jerk off while you're watching us, please use a condom. I don't want cum all over this expensive carpeting. They're on the nightstand behind you."

I stopped and took a good look at Jenni. I mean I really looked at her in a way I never had before. I was tall and slender; she was average height but voluptuous. I believe the slang term is 'built like a brick house.' That was Jenni. She was a very attractive woman. Long blonde hair almost down to her ass, deep blue eyes that you could go swimming in.

Jenni had chosen lavender as her color for the evening. She was wearing a knee-length, figure hugging sweater dress. And she had the figure for it! "Turn around baby." She did as I asked, and I reached up under her hair and began to unzip her dress. I got the zipper all the way down past her ass and helped her out of her dress. I deliberately walked to the closet to hang it up. I wanted to give Jimmy a show.

Jenni was standing there in a matching lavender satin and lace bra, panty and garter belt set. I looked at her approvingly and she smiled. "Jimmy told me you loved this kind of lingerie. I usually just wore a bra and panties, and it didn't matter if they matched. When I wore nylons, which wasn't very often, they were always pantyhose. I have to admit to loving this look. I think it turns me on almost as much as it turns Jimmy on!"

"You're beautiful, darling. You could model for any lingerie company in the world!" She had completed her outfit with the sheerest of lavender stockings and lavender patent leather 4" heels. I turned around in front of Jenni. She hesitated for a moment and then began to unzip my dress. When she helped me out of it, I took it to the closet and hung it up next to Jenni's dress. I walked back to Jenni, held her hand and turned her so we were facing Jimmy. Jimmy's eyes were bulging, he was ogling us as he played with his cock. "Don't forget the condom!" I reminded him. I turned Jenni so she was facing me and knelt down before her.

I slowly slid Jenni's panties down her legs, past her thighs, past her knees, down to her ankles. She placed her hands on my shoulders as she stepped out of her panties. I stood up and took them to the nightstand. I wanted to take my time and give everyone a visual.

By the time I was kneeling in front of Jenni again, she was trembling. I smiled at her, cupped her ass cheeks and pulled her towards my mouth. At first, I was just teasing her labia, running my tongue around the outside edges. Jenni started moaning very softly. "Oooohhh, yes, Maria, yessss." I stopped long enough to suck the middle finger of my right hand. I got it very moist with saliva.

I began to insert this finger into Jenni's ass. She was squirming and wiggling but really enjoying it. "Maria, Maria, OHHHHH, Maria!" I took the thumb of my left hand and inserted it into her sopping wet vagina. The index finger of my left hand started tracing her perineum, from vagina to asshole and back. I stuck my tongue inside her and found her clitoris. I began to lick it furiously. When it stood up, I took it between my painted lips and began to suck it, still brushing the tip with my tongue.

Jenni was screaming now as I sucked her clit, finger fucked her ass and thumb fucked her pussy. "MARIA, OH SHIT, OH FUCK, OH SHIT, CUM, CUM, CUMMMMMMMMING FOR YOU MARIA!" I could feel the orgasm rock Jenni's body. I didn't stop, didn't slow down. Jenni's hands were in my hair, pulling my face to her body. She was grinding her crotch into my face and hands. Jenni came again. "Cu-cum-cumm-cummmiiiinnnngggg. Oh, oh, ohhhhhhhhhhh. Mmmmmm, nnnnnnggggghhhhh!" She collapsed onto my shoulders, but I didn't stop. Now my tongue was deep inside her, I was rubbing her perineum furiously and thrusting my finger into her asshole as deep as it could go. Jenni came a third time. "Maria, don't stop, don't stop, oh Maria, please don't stop. Fuck, shit, Maria, you're making me cummmmmmmmmmm!"

"Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!" came Jimmy's orgasmic cry from across the room where he had been watching us live and in the mirror. Jimmy was stroking himself furiously as he came into the condom wrapped around his shaft. (Good boy, Jimmy. Don't want to clean up any messes.) His knees buckled as he too had a seismic orgasm. I had been concentrating on pleasing Jenni so much I had forgotten Jimmy was still in the room.

Jimmy fell to his knees as I helped guide Jenni into the bedroom and laid her down on the king-size bed. She just wrapped her arms around herself and lay there, moaning. I went back to the dressing area to help Jimmy up. He stared at me with a glazed look in his eyes and said, "That was SO fucking hot. I've never been able to make Jenni cum like that, never."

"It took all three of us, baby. She's willing to experiment and she knew you were watching. That was a big part of it." I took Jimmy to the bedroom and laid him next to Jenni. He took her into his arms. They were cuddling and snuggling. I went to the bar and poured myself a brandy to give them some alone time.

Jenni was the one who came to find me. "M-Maria? Is everything OK?"

"Of course it is, baby. I just wanted to give you and Jimmy a little time to yourselves."

"Will you come back and join us?"

"You know I will, Jenni. That's what tonight is all about."

I got into bed with them. Of course, Jimmy hogged the middle and was insufferably pleased with himself that he had two gorgeous women in sexy lingerie, stockings, and heels under his arms. I looked at Jenni and winked. I started stroking his thigh with one hand. Jenni winked back and started stroking his other thigh with one of her hands. Jimmy started groaning and cupped our ass cheeks pulling us toward him.

"Jimmy, stop! We both agreed this time had to be about Maria."

I raised an eyebrow and looked at her over Jimmy's muscular chest.

"What happened first, wasn't fair Maria! Jimmy and I both had incredible orgasms. It's your turn. Whatever we do next, we want to make sure you cum too!"

"How daring do you feel, darling?

"Wh-Wha-What do you have in mind?"

"You told me your panties got wet when Jimmy told you the story of me, him, and Jerry. We're going to re-create that scene. You're going to be Jerry."

"How can we do that? I don't have a penis."

I smiled at her and got out of bed. I walked over to my bag of sex toys. Whenever Maria had time to play, she always brought her bag of sex toys. I dug through it until I found just what I was looking for. It was a strap-on, 16" double headed dildo. The wearer took 8" inside her and the receiver got the other 8".

"Jenni? Are you willing to play the role of Jerry? Will you fuck me until I cum again and again? And I'm going to be sucking Jimmy's cock while you do!"

12