Penthouse Suite Weekend - Night 2!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenni's eyes bugged out. She looked at Jimmy. He shrugged his shoulders as if to say it's your decision.

"I-I'll do it!"

"Jimmy, sit up against the headboard while Jenni and I get ready."

I grabbed my tube of edible lubricant and rubbed some generously on the half of the dildo that would be inside Jenni. We eased it in until her half was completely inside her. I stood behind her and buckled it tight. I turned it on, and a warmth began to fill both ends of the dildo along with pulsating vibrations. I then rubbed some more lube on the half that would be going inside me.

I knelt in front of Jimmy and rubbed all the extra lube onto his already hard cock. Then I got down on my knees and elbows and began to suck him off. My ass was sticking up in the air; my legs were spread wide in anticipation of Jenni fucking me! I looked over my shoulder and Jenni was just staring at us with glazed eyes.

I stopped sucking Jimmy long enough to say, "Jenni, I know that feels delicious inside you. You told me you wanted me to cum too. Please stick the other end of that thing inside me, fuck my ass, and make me cum just for you!" I wiggled my ass in her direction as I resumed sucking Jimmy's cock.

Jenni knelt behind me and began to gently press the other dildo against my rosebud. It slid in easily and Jenni was buried to the hilt against my ass cheeks. Our nylon covered thighs were rubbing against one another and that caused me to shiver excitedly.

I turned my attention back to Jimmy's cock. I was deep throating him, playing with his balls and fingering his asshole. Jenni was looking into Jimmy's face as he moaned delightedly. I looked in the mirror and for one second, I thought I saw a pang of jealousy cross her face. She shook her head, placed her hands on my hips and began to fuck me, and herself, with that dildo.

It was so warm, and the vibrations were so sensual, I knew I wouldn't last long. I stopped sucking Jimmy long enough to beg her, "Jenni, Jenni, oh baby, baby. Please rub my stocking-covered thighs with your hands while you're fucking me. Please baby, please!" I was thrusting my hips back against that vibrating cock inside me.

I started sucking Jimmy again. I knew he wasn't going to last long. His cock was throbbing, and he had his hands in my hair pulling me to him. Jimmy was face-fucking me! Jenni did as I asked and began to stroke my nylon legs while she pulled my hips towards hers. We got into a rhythm like Jerry, Jimmy and I did the first time.

As Jenni would slide down into my ass, my lips would slide down Jimmy's shaft. When Jenni would partially withdraw, my lips would slide up his cock until just his prick was in my mouth. I looked in the mirror at the three of us with me in the middle and I began to cum violently. My hips were bucking against Jenni. She started fucking me faster and faster. Jimmy came almost as soon as I did. I swallowed all of his salty goodness. I could feel Jenni pounding me and I realized she was fucking herself on her half of the dildo.

Jenni lightly spanked my ass a few times. "Maria, Maria, oh Maria. Oh, you fucking hot bitch. Your pussy is mine, I'm fucking this pussy. You love my cock in your pussy. Maria belongs to Jenni's cock. Mmmmm, yes, yes, yesssss! Fuck, shit, fuck, shit, cum, cummmm, cummmmmmmmmm!" Maria collapsed against my back, her arms around me but still stroking my stockinged legs.

We slowly began to unwind. When the three of us had gotten untangled, I grabbed Jenni and kissed her, hard. "Mmmmm, darling Jenni. If you ever decide to get rid of this worthless lump of flesh, call me. You can fuck me anytime!" Jenni's eyes widened in surprise, and she glanced nervously in Jimmy's direction.

Jimmy was giggling. "Stop teasing Jenni, Maria! She was nervous enough about doing this and you're not helping right now!"

I grabbed Jenni and kissed her again, this time gently, slowly, sensuously. "I'm sorry darling, I truly am. I forgot you don't know me as well as Jimmy. You were wonderful, I had an earth-shattering orgasm. And I love the way you talked dirty to me. 'You fucking hot bitch?' 'Maria belongs to Jenni's cock?' Yes, I was hot and yes, I did belong to your cock! And that spanking? I didn't teach you that you naughty girl." I blew her a kiss when I said that. Jenni blushed deeply.

"Let's take a break and get another drink."

Jenni and I walked hand-in-hand back to the bar. Jimmy trailed but I know he was turned on looking at the two of us from behind. I poured each of them another spritzer and myself another brandy. They were snuggling on the couch as we made small talk and sipped our drinks.

"Jenni?" I asked.

"Yes, Maria?"

"You said you wanted me to be your mentor and you said you wanted me to cum tonight too?"

"Yes, Maria!"

"Can you trust me; will you trust me?"

Jenni looked nervously at Jimmy. He hugged her and kissed her cheek for reassurance.

"Y-Ye-Yes." she said timidly.

I arched an eyebrow at her. "Yes, yes, I will trust you. You've been wonderful to me tonight and you've already taught me so much."

We finished our drinks and walked back into the bedroom. "Jenni, if Jimmy hasn't told you already, shame on him. Jimmy likes it when his woman is on top. He likes having you ride his cock and control the pace. So that's what is going to happen right now. Lay down on your back, Jimmy."

I kissed Jenni passionately. "Go ride that stallion. Make him cum for you. Make him beg you to fuck him again and again."

"But what are you going to do Maria?"

"I'm going to watch. I'm going to fuck myself with my favorite vibrator while I do."

I grabbed my 8" dildo that vibrates and rotates at the same time. I coated it with lube, licked the excess off my fingers, and stood next to them where they were laying on the bed.

Jimmy was already erect and throbbing with the anticipation of Jenni riding him from the top while I watched.

Jenni straddled him with those beautiful, lavender nylon-encased legs. Her lavender patent leather heels gave her legs an even sleeker, sexier look. She placed her hands on his chest for balance.

"Reach behind you, Jenni. Guide his hard-on into you." She did. "Now slowly, baby, slowly sit down on that cock until you have all of it inside you."

She did, although I could tell from her grunts and groans it was turning her on as much as Jimmy.

"Now, baby. You're in control. Jimmy's cock is yours and you can have it as fast or as slow as you want it. Jimmy's not in control, you are. Jimmy is just your little fuck toy. Jimmy is your live dildo to use to pleasure yourself anyway you want."

Both of them just stared at me wide-eyed. I smiled at them as I put my dildo in my ass and turned it on. I was fucking myself with it while I watched them. "Je-Jen-Jenni. Fuck that man, fuck him hard. Make him beg you to make him cum. He's all yours baby, his cock belongs to you! Nnnnnnggggghhhhhh!"

Jenni began to ride Jimmy, slowly. Jimmy was begging her, "Jenni, faster baby, faster. Ride me faster baby, please." Jenni looked at me, smiled and winked. She continued to fuck Jimmy's cock at that slow, steady pace. Jimmy started begging her. "Jenni, I can't take it. Fuck me, baby, fuck me. Ride this cock, ride this cock, ride this cock."

Jenni looked at me with one eyebrow raised. I mouthed the word, "No." as she continued to slowly slide her pussy up and down the length of his shaft. Jimmy's eyes rolled back into his head as he arched his back and began thrusting into Jenni furiously. "Fuck, fuck, fuck. Cum, cum, cummmmiiiiiinnnnnggggg. Cumming for you Jenni, cumming for you. Oh baby, oh baby, oh baby!"

I was close now too. "Keep riding him, Jenni. Milk his cum. He's your fuck toy, his cock is yours."

I couldn't control myself any longer and I began to cum furiously with the dildo vibrating and rotating in my ass while I watched Jenni in complete sexual control of Jimmy. "Aaaaahhhhhhh! Mmmmmmm, Nnnnnggggghhhhh!"

Watching me masturbate and knowing she was in charge of both of us right now caused Jenni to orgasm intensely. She was shaking as she rode Jimmy's cock. "So hot, so hot, so fucking hot for you daddy. Love your cock, love your cock exploding inside me. Shit, shit, shit, fuck, fuck, fuck. Cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum." Jenny collapsed on Jimmy's chest. Jimmy collapsed back against the headboard. My knees gave out and I collapsed into a sitting position on the floor, legs spread with the vibrator still buzzing inside me.

A couple of minutes later I reached underneath me and turned the vibrator off. I was spent. I stood up weakly. My knees buckled from cumming so hard. Jimmy and Jenni were in each other's arms, breathing shallowly. I walked to the bar area and got drinks for all of us. I placed theirs on the nightstand and collapsed into the easy chair across from the bed with my brandy.

"Holy shit! Last night with Liam was mind bending. I never in a million years would have thought last night's sex could be topped but you two did it. Jimmy, I've always known you were good in bed but the two of you together are fucking incredible! Thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart!"

"No, Maria. Jimmy and I owe you thanks. Thank you for your gentleness, thank you for your compassion, thank you for your patience, thank you for your guidance."

We finished our drinks. Jimmy and Jenni got dressed. I walked them to the door. "Jenni, you and I are going out to lunch soon and then we're going to go clothes shopping together, girl!" I hugged her closely and kissed her intensely on the lips. She slid her tongue into my mouth, and I moaned in approval. "Jimmy, if I ever hear you've treated this girl badly, you'll have me to answer to!" I winked as I said this and hugged him tightly to me. He and I kissed more gently. I hugged both of them at the same time. They left and I closed the door behind them.

12