Penthouse Suite Weekend - Night 3!

Story Info
Maria goes to a BDSM party!
5k words
4.73
2.6k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day three -- This was going to be my final night in the penthouse suite of this upscale hotel. I had slept in late after the insane night of sex with Jimmy and Jenni. After three cups of coffee, I covered myself in my depilatory cream even though I was sure I probably didn't need it after two previous days of depilation. I hopped in the shower and rinsed myself off. Then I ran the tub as hot as I could stand it and poured in a musk bubble bath. I crawled in until just my nose was above water. I luxuriated for more than an hour. During that time, I shaved my face twice. I douched three times. Sighing, I pulled the plug.

I toweled myself dry and rubbed unscented body powder on my torso. I slipped into my prosthetic bodysuit with silicone breasts, vagina and open bottom. I put on a satin leopard print thong and a loose-fitting jogging suit and jogging shoes. I headed downstairs to my waiting Uber.

I was headed to the final treat of the weekend I was giving to myself. A makeover at my favorite local transformation service. I was wondering if this was something I should have done the first night given how incredibly mind-blowing my sexual encounters were the first two nights. I didn't think it was possible to even begin to approach that again tonight.

And I was splurging my splurge!

I started with dying my hair the most incredible metallic copper color and then had different shades of copper extensions added. My hair now went down to the middle of my back.

I then had a pedicure / manicure done. I had 1" gel extensions added to my fingernails. They had never been this long. I knew I would have to practice with them a little when I got back to my suite. I had chosen metallic copper mirror nail polish for both my fingers and toes.

I requested a temporary lip plumper and chose a chocolate-copper metallic lip gloss. I couldn't believe those firm, plump, sexy lips were mine!

I had copper lash extensions put on my lashes. My eyebrows were plucked and arched, and my makeup palette was completed around copper-based colors with a nighttime look, including of course, copper eyeshadows.

When the transformation specialist was completely finished and gave me a mirror, I gasped. "That's not me, that can't be me. She's WAY to sexy to be me. I've never, ever been close to being that hot before!"

"Oh baby, that's you. And you are fucking sexy. I'm half tempted to hit on you right now, myself!" She smiled and winked at me when she said this. I doubled her usual tip, got into my Uber and headed back to the hotel. The driver kept looking at me in the mirror and licking his lips, so I knew he saw what I saw when I had first looked in the mirror. I was red-carpet hot, a walking sex bomb!

I put my head down and headed straight for the elevators and from there to my room. Once inside, I stripped and poured myself a glass of brandy. I looked at myself in the mirror, naked except for the leopard print thong. "Girl, it will be a damn shame if you don't get laid tonight."

I looked at the time, it was late afternoon. I ordered a small salad from room service. I didn't want a full stomach, but I didn't want an empty stomach either! When I had finished eating, I poured myself another brandy and began to get dressed in front of the full-length mirrors.

I pulled on a satin leopard print garter belt with six straps. I threaded the garters underneath my satin leopard thong. I slid vintage copper-colored nylons up my legs. They had metallic shaded reinforced heels and toes along with metallic copper back seams and welts. I clipped them on and slipped into my 5" patent leather, leopard print stilettos. They had an ankle strap and open toes.

Because of the dress I had chosen, I decided to go braless. My silicone breasts did not really need the support, so that would not be an issue. I stepped into a sleeveless sequin, leopard print, open back, mini sheath dress. And when I say open back, nearly 90% of my back was naked from just above my ass to where the dress clipped together right below my neck. The hemline came to about halfway between my knees and ass. It had a plunging neckline so my decolletage was clearly visible.

I decided to go over the top with my jewelry as well. I chose gold rhinestone jewelry. The set included 4" tassel dangle earrings, a three-row V-shaped collar necklace, a six-row choker bracelet for one wrist, and three different bangle bracelets for the other wrist. I completed my jewelry with four different rings which I wore on the pinky and index fingers of my left hand, and middle and ring fingers of my right hand.

I grabbed my favorite perfume, Egyptian Musk, and spritzed it behind my knees, on my inner thighs, in between my breasts, on my neck and behind my ears. I looked (and smelled) like a Hollywood cougar on the prowl! I took some selfies. I knew I would want to show them to Ken, Jimmy, and Jenni at some point.

It was now very early evening. I decided to go downstairs anyway. I wanted to share my look with everyone. I grabbed my metallic copper clutch purse and strutted to the elevators.

I paused at the entrance to the bar. It was empty except for Thomas, the bartender. He took one look at me and gave me a long, low wolf-whistle. I smiled wistfully at him and headed for a bar stool. By the time I sat down, my Hennesy Timeless Cognac had already been poured and was waiting for me. "It's nice to have such an attentive bartender with a good memory." I said as I tipped my glass towards him before taking a drink.

"Maria, I just met you three days ago. I hope you won't be offended but you look like a goddess! When I first saw you, I thought you couldn't possibly top that look but you did when you came in here last night. And now this?"

I stood up, did a model walk slowly away from him and then back. I twirled around completely, very slowly. Then I lifted the hem of my dress far enough so Thomas could get a good look at the garter tabs holding up my copper stockings.

"Wow!" was all Thomas could manage as he licked his lips.

"I hope I wasn't being too flirty just now. I should have thought about this before the weekend. I should have worn this outfit the first night or second night. Sunday night at the hotel just doesn't promise to be that busy. I don't think I'm going to find any company at all for tonight, let alone company as enjoyable and as pleasurable as the last two nights."

Thomas stared at me for a moment. "Maria, you can get me fired for what I'm about to ask but after watching you please that young man and that young couple the last two nights, I don't think you'll take offense."

I arched an eyebrow at him but nodded for him to continue while I sipped my drink.

"Maria, are you into kink?"

I laughed and said, "I guess that depends on who you're talking to. I'm sure the straight crowd would consider me way out there. I'm sure the BDSM crowd would consider me pretty vanilla. I'm comfortable with who I am. I'm definitely not into the whole pain scene. Why do you ask?"

"There's a group of people who come here once a month to throw a private party in the ballroom. To use your words, they're probably best described as the BDSM crowd. They've taken me into their confidence since I see almost everyone worth seeing who comes into the hotel. I can give you a pass to get into the ballroom if you're interested."

I thought about it long and hard. I'd never been to a party dressed as Maria where I didn't know anybody. And I'd never been to a BDSM party either. I had no wish to inflict pain on someone else and I certainly didn't want anyone to inflict pain on me.

"Maria, I promise, no I guarantee you will not be forced into any situation that might make you uncomfortable. These folks are not mean, they're certainly not evil, they're just kinky."

I looked around. Only a handful of people had shown up to the bar while Thomas and I were talking. Of course, I had been stared at and ogled, but no one there looked like anyone I would be remotely interested in.

"Thomas. I'm going to trust you. What the hell? What's the worst thing that could happen? If I go to the ballroom and decide I don't fit in, then I'll go to my room for the night and masturbate."

"There's a private elevator to the ballroom floor. There will be security there. Hand them this card and you'll be able to get in." Thomas handed me a white plastic card with some meaningless (at least to me) symbols on it.

"Thomas, lean over the bar for a second." He did and I kissed him gently on the lips. I lingered so he could smell my perfume. "Maybe the next time I come back here; I'll take the bartender upstairs for the evening."

He smiled at me and said, "Good luck! Have fun!"

I headed to the elevators. It was easy to see which one took you to the ballroom. There were two security guards on either side of the door. It was the only elevator door with security.

They looked like NFL offensive linemen. They weren't scowling but they weren't smiling either. They just continued to scan the area leading to the elevator. I walked up to them and gave them my card. The one who looked at it nodded to the other guard. He scanned an electronic fob over the lone button and the doors opened. "Just press the button inside ma'am and it will take you straight to the ballroom floor."

The elevator opened directly into the ballroom. It was already a whirling maelstrom of leather and sound. I didn't see one person who wasn't wearing some kind of leather outfit. From full length catsuits to leather covered vaginas and nipples, from butt-less chaps to leather hoods and people being led around on leashes, no two people were dressed alike. The loud thumping techno music was not my favorite but nothing I hadn't heard at clubs before.

"Wow." I thought to myself. "Do I look tame compared to all these people or what? I'm the one who sticks out like a sore thumb." But I'd come up here, so I was determined to stay for at least a little while. I walked over to one of the many bars against the walls of the ballroom and asked for a drink.

I got out my wallet from my copper clutch and asked, "How much?"

The bartender shook his head and smiled at me. "You must be new here. Drinks are always on the house here at The Dionysus. Enjoy yourself!"

I did notice a tip jar, so I placed a $20 bill in it. He smiled at me again and nodded.

I turned around and saw an unoccupied table with two chairs not far away. I sat down, sipped on my brandy, and just enjoyed people watching.

An incredibly handsome older gentleman approached the table. He wasn't wearing any leather either but was instead wearing a very traditional, very expensive-looking tuxedo. "Excuse me, miss. May I join you?" he asked with a gorgeous smile. He had silver white hair, piercing blue eyes, and looked to be very fit and trim for a man his age. I guessed he was close to thirty years older than me.

"Please, do. My name is Maria. And you are....?

"Andrew, Andrew McDonald. Does the lady have a last name or is it just Maria?"

"Just Maria." I smiled seductively to take any sting out my reply.

"I see Thomas has outdone himself tonight. Thomas has been sending guests our way for close to a year now. There is no question you are far and away the most beautiful, most alluring woman he's ever sent. And second place isn't even close."

I blushed deeply, all the way down to my breasts. "Andrew, that's quite the compliment. Clearly, you've been coming here for at least a year."

While we were chatting, a drink appeared almost out of nowhere and was placed on the table in front of him.

"And intelligent too! Yes, Maria. Actually, I've been going to The Dionysus since it first opened. I'm the founder."

"Really, that's amazing. I'm surprised to see you in a tuxedo then and not wearing some kind of leather outfit."

He laughed. He had a musical, rolling laugh. "My leather days are in my past. I'm a little too old to be sporting leather. Other than maybe a leather coat of some kind."

"Whatever age you are, Andrew, you wear it well. You're handsome, charming, and cultured." I winked at him slowly.

He gave me a wide smile. "So, are you just curious or do you practice any of the kink you see here?"

"Mostly curious." I replied. I repeated what I had told Thomas when he first asked. "I guess that depends on who you're talking to. I'm sure the straight crowd would consider me way out there. I'm sure the BDSM crowd would consider me pretty vanilla. I'm comfortable with who I am. I'm definitely not into the whole pain scene though."

"Pretty much straight sex then?"

I laughed, a hearty belly laugh. Andrew looked at me quizzically.

"I'm sorry. Perhaps I better explain." I told Andrew all about Maria right up to this weekend and the incredible two nights of sex I had already enjoyed. "That's why I laughed. I'm guessing most people wouldn't call what I've experienced this weekend as straight sex!"

"A crossdresser?" I nodded. His eyes widened. "Never in a million years could you have convinced me this movie star goddess I'm sitting with is a crossdresser."

I giggled appreciatively. "Andrew, you say the sweetest things. Keep that up and I might let you get into my panties!" I stared him straight in the eyes when I said this and licked my lips slowly with my mouth open.

He stood up and for a second, I thought I had offended him. He extended his hand and said, "If you're serious about that invitation, I'd love to get into your panties."

I sat there for a moment and then gave him my hand. He helped me up and led me towards an elevator door near the back of the ballroom. "This elevator goes directly to the penthouse floor. I have a suite there."

"I do too! I decided to splurge this weekend and got a suite on the penthouse floor as well."

The doors opened and took us to the penthouse level. "Your suite or mine?" he asked suavely. I needed to be as daring as possible on this last night if I was going to top my previous two nights. "Your suite, Andrew, please."

We got to the door, and he said, "Before we go in, I'm going to give you your safety phrase. If you say the words, 'The avocado is green.' whatever is going on, whoever is involved, will stop immediately."

"The avocado is green. Got it." I smiled as he opened the door. His suite was palatial, making mine look almost tiny. He put his hand under my elbow and guided me inside. It was well lit, clearly meant for those inside to be able to easily see everything that was happening. We enjoyed another drink and chatted. He asked more questions about Maria and her history. He was very interested in my Las Vegas story with Ken and Mistress Nicola.

"Maria, do you trust me well enough for a little exploratory bondage?"

I gulped nervously. Wasn't this what I wanted though; didn't I want this evening to be another night of mind-blowing sex? "Yes, Andrew. You've been a perfect gentleman so far. Tell me what to do."

"Follow me, please." He led me into a smaller room. All four walls were covered in mirrors from ceiling to floor, corner to corner. Hanging from the middle of the ceiling were two velvet wrist restraints. He tied me into those and knelt in front of me where I saw two velvet ankle restraints on the floor. He tied me to those; my legs were spread about two feet apart.

"Mmmmm, Maria, Maria, Maria. You look so sexy there, so helpless. You're at my every whim now, you know that don't you?"

"An-And-Andrew. This feels so erotic. Yes, yes, yes, I'm yours to do with as you please."

Andrew walked over to a mirrored closet door, reached inside and came back with two feather dusters. I had told Andrew how turned on I got when my man (or woman) rubbed my nylon-covered legs during sex. Andrew began to gently brush my legs with the tips of the feather dusters. I jolted upright as if an electric shock had gone through me.

"Andrew, holy shit, holy fuck, holy shit. I've never felt anything like that before, not even close."

Andrew began to run the feather dusters up and down the inside of my legs, from ankles to thighs. Whenever he got to my inner thighs, he traced little circles with the feather dusters.

I was struggling against the restraints; not from trying to get away but because I was so fucking turned on, I couldn't stand still. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, uuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh, nnnnnnnnnnggggggggghhhhhhhh! Andrew, Andrew, Andrew. This is so hot, I'm so turned on, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum!"

Now Andrew just paint brushed between my inner thighs with one of the feather dusters. He was standing behind me and ran the other feather duster up and down my naked spine.

"C-cu-cum, cum, cum, cuuuuummmmiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggg!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "Ooooooooohhhhhh, y-ye-yes, yes, yes, yessssssssssssssssssssssss! Fuck, shit, fuck, shit, fuck, shit. So hot, so hot, so hot. OOOOOHHHHH ANDREW!!!!"

I collapsed into the restraints. Andrew just continued to run the feather dusters over my body until my orgasm had subsided completely. I hung from the restraints whimpering in uncontrollable ecstasy.

"An-And-Andrew!" I sobbed joyfully. "That was the single most erotic orgasm I have ever had. Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed it baby. Do you still trust me?"

"How could I not when you gave me an experience like that? Of course, I trust you, implicitly!"

He was still kneeling behind me. He reached under my dress and pulled my leopard thong down. He untied each ankle restraint, one at a time, so he could get my panties off. Then he re-tied the ankle restraints.

He stood in front of me and pulled out a long black satin sash. "I want to blindfold you with this. I won't if you tell me not to."

"Of course. You wouldn't ask if there wasn't a good reason. And I'm sure it's going to be as big a turn-on as the feather dusters."

Andrew walked behind me again. He opened the sash wide. It covered from just above my eyebrows to just above the tip of my nose. He had it covering my ears as well. It wasn't deafening but it certainly muted the sound in the room. He tied it extra tight and felt around to make sure it was snug. I couldn't see a thing and it was definitely much quieter in the room due to my hampered hearing.

Andrew began to paintbrush my stocking covered legs with the feather dusters again. I was tingling when the feather dusters were replaced by human hands. They started slowly at the ankles; I could tell the owner of those hands was kneeling behind me. They were rubbing me so gently as they roamed higher. When they got to my thighs, they leaned in and began to eat my asshole.

"OMG! Shit, shit, oh shit. Mmmmm, baby but you eat asshole good! Eat me, eat me, eat my asshole. Fuck, fuck, fuck, you're turning me on." I was wiggling my ass around that tongue. Whoever it was knew how to eat ass.

They stood up and began to lick my spine slowly from just above my ass up to my neck. When they got to my dress, they unhooked it so they could continue to lick my spine all the way up to the nape of my neck. They reached down, unzipped my dress, and slid it down to my ankles. Once again, my ankle restraints were untied, one at a time, so they could get my dress off. Then the ankle restraints were re-tied.

I was hanging from the wrist restraints and my legs were spread by the ankle restraints. No dress, no panties, I was standing there in my garter belt, stockings and heels; I was naked from the waist up. "Mmmmm, Andrew this is so fucking hot."

"I'm glad you like it, Maria." came his voice from somewhere off to the side. With a start, I realized the person who just ate my ass and took my dress off was not Andrew. They pressed up against me, body to body. It was a woman; I could tell from the way her breasts pressed into my back.

"Wh-who are you?" I asked excitedly.

"My name is Ingrid." she whispered into my ear.

12