Penthouse Suite Weekend - Night 3!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm, Ingrid. You just made me feel so good. I'm looking forward to cumming for you."

She whispered in my ear. "Ingrid is looking forward to it too. I want to hear your orgasmic cries while I'm fucking this delectable ass of yours."

She leaned in against me and I could feel her dildo pressed against the crack of my ass. "Mmmmm, I'd suck you to lubricate you if I could. Take me, Ingrid, take me I'm yours."

She bent down and stuck her tongue into my asshole as far as it could go. She spit on my rosebud before standing up and then began to slowly penetrate me. When she was more than halfway inside me, I had a startling realization. This was a real cock inside me, trembling, pulsating with desire.

"An-And-Andrew? Wh-Wha-What the fuck? Andrew??!!!!" There was panic in my voice and just a touch of fear.

The lights in the room exploded as Andrew pulled the blindfold down from my eyes. "Maria, that does not sound anything like, 'The avocado is green.' but since you're so new to this, I will make this ONE exception. What is it my dear?"

As my eyes adjusted to the light, I could see Ingrid was a beautiful blonde with gorgeous blue eyes. She was not quite as tall as me. She was dressed in virginal white lace from head to toe. White lace corselette, white lace stockings, heels and gloves. She wore pink lipstick and matching pink nail polish. We were a contrast in color. She was also a crossdresser but one whose 8" cock was buried completely between my ass cheeks.

I was speechless. "Is there a problem my dear?" Andrew asked. "You've told me about at least two times you were with a woman who fucked you with a dildo. Is this so different? Or do you need to tell me about the color of an avocado?"

I couldn't argue with Andrew. I wouldn't have known Ingrid was not a woman except for her very large penis inside me. I'd just never been with another crossdresser before. I always thought if I made that choice, it would be my choice to make when I was ready to make it. I thought about how I had wanted this weekend to end. I could go back to my room or see how this played out. I shook my head slowly. "No, Andrew. No, I don't want to talk about avocados with you."

He smiled a broad smile. "Well, I might as well take this blindfold off, at least for now."

"Ummm, if Ingrid doesn't mind. Could you take my phone and take a video of us for me to watch later?" I could see Ingrid smiling over my shoulder in the mirror. She nodded her assent to Andrew, and he set up my phone. She wrapped her arms around me, one hand caressing my breasts, the other fingering my pussy. She began to fuck me, strong and deep. She was licking the back of my neck and my ears and talking to me.

"This pussy is mine, bitch. I'm going to fuck it as hard and as long as I want. You're going to cum for me again and again. When I'm ready, I'll decide if I want to give you my cum or not. Take this cock, bitch, take all my cock."

Looking at us in the mirror, feeling her buried inside me, listening to her talk to me was bringing me to the edge again. Ingrid's hands dropped down and she began to rub my nylon thighs. Andrew knelt down in front of us and was touching my legs with the feather dusters again. Sometimes he would rub my leg just before Ingrid's hand touched a spot. Sometimes he would rub my leg just after Ingrid's hand touched a spot. Looking at us in the mirror, feeling the two of them touching my legs, listening to Ingrid whispering in my ear took me over the top.

"Innnnggggrrrriiiiiddddd! Fuck me, baby, fuck me, Ingrid, fuck my pussy. This is Ingrid's pussy. I'm cumming for Ingrid. Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" I collapsed into the wrist restraints again, my body just quivering.

Ingrid just kept pounding my ass. She was insatiable. She was looking at me over my shoulder in the mirror. She was licking her lips while her gorgeous cock slid in and out of me. "Tell me, tell me how much you love Ingrid's cock. Beg me to keep fucking you, you little cum slut!"

I was SO turned on. I only had eyes for Ingrid fucking me while I was completely restrained. There was nothing I could do about it. I realized I didn't want to do anything about it. I realized I wanted Ingrid to keep fucking me until I came again.

"Fuck me, Ingrid. Oh yes, fuck me. Fuck me hard, fuck me strong, fuck me long. Ingrid has the best cock Maria has ever had. Maria loves Ingrid's cock inside her; Maria loves Ingrid's cock pounding her ass. Don't stop, don't stop, don't ever stop. Fuck me forever, Ingrid. I always want this cock in my ass."

I was thrusting back against Ingrid now. With every downward thrust I pushed back against her to help bury her cock inside me. Her hips were bouncing off my ass cheeks. We weren't fucking anymore, we were rutting. "Fuck, fuck, fuck my pussy. Love your cock, love your cock, love your cock. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeeeeeeeeee! Nnnnnnnggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!"

I orgasmed again and once more collapsed into the wrist restraints. This time I was spent. Ingrid's hands were on my hips, she was pulling me onto her cock. She was using my ass to masturbate with. She was insatiable. Somewhere in my orgasmic fog, I could feel her cock pulsating inside me. She pulled me to her and held me against her as she unloaded her seed inside me.

"Ssssshhhhiiiiiitttttt! Cumming for Maria, cumming in Maria. Take all my cum, take it. So hot, Maria's pussy is so hot. Fuuuuccccckkkkkk!!!!" Ingrid collapsed against my back, her pulsating cock emptying inside me. The two of us were only being held up by the wrist restraints.

I heard a cry from across the room. I looked over and Andrew had his pants down around his ankles. He too was cumming as he was masturbating while watching us. He shot his semen all over the carpet. (I had this random thought. At least Jimmy listened to me and wore a condom.)

Andrew looked at us through glazed eyes. "M-M-Maria. That was insane. I've never, ever seen Ingrid cum like that, never." Ingrid just lay on top of me, moaning in assent.

It had been a long but glorious weekend. I wasn't just spent, I was exhausted. And I needed to go home tomorrow morning before my family returned. I had a LOT of cleaning up to do before that happened. I looked at Andrew and said, "The avocado is green."

True to his word, Andrew untied me immediately. I got dressed and he walked me to the door of his suite. I could see lust in his eyes as he looked at Ingrid over his shoulder. "I truly wish I could stay, Andrew, I really do. But real life gets in the way sometimes."

He handed me a card. "This is a lifetime membership card to The Dionysus. We have our own private website. Your card has an individualized number on it. I hope you'll set up an account. You'll always be able to see when and where we're meeting. And I hope at some point in the future, that it will be my cock buried inside of you!"

I threw my arms around his neck, pressed my lips against his, and rammed my tongue inside his mouth. When we were done with our passionate embrace, I stared into those beautiful eyes. "I do too, Andrew, I do too. I'll be fantasizing about your cock inside me until that time comes."

I turned and walked down the hallway to my suite. I had a lot of work to do to check out and get Luke back home before his wife and son arrived home from their weekend trip.

12