All Comments on 'People Can Change Ch. 01'

by DeYaKen

Sort by:
  • 84 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Grerat Story

The asshat gets what he deserves. You never hit a woman. Too bad his daddy never taught him that.

averysexy69eraverysexy69erover 12 years ago
Deception

I'll be interested in reading the next chapters of this story. I wonder when the penny will drop for the protagonist about all the other lies and deceptions the ex has withheld from him.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 12 years ago
And did royal marine

training include an intensive course on acting without assessing all possibilities and getting as much information as possible? Indeed, the Royal Marines failed miserably in their training regimen. The armed forces and the men who served under him are fortunate in the fact that the bloke is out of the service before he was able to destroy his unit by carrying out a foolish, unthoughtout assault on an enemy that was probably a friend in fact.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
Typical, why do so many writer here portray the man as some mindless moron

I do think he over reacted, but true be told. How is it that he didn't know she had a twin? You've been married long enough to have kids and you didn't she have a twin sister. This goes to show he really didn't know her at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
bullshit

His wife is mother Teresa she is not only the perfect wife and mother but she also pays £1000 into his business every month. It appears that his marriage was built in lies, there is also a good chance that when the cps sees that his business isn't doing as well as they first thought that the payments would be lowered.

I only hope that in the next chapter you give this man something to live for because at the moment this story is ridiculous as hell.

cloacascloacasover 12 years ago
Very misleading, not good writing technique

We're supposed to believe the guy either didn't know his wife had a twin or was too stupid to think of it. Not plausible and no justification for this is in the story. The story uses 2 or 3 of these phony misdirections, the kind where something is simply inserted by the author that's a non-sequitur. That kind of writing is a substitute for actually thinking out what you need to do in the story.

greowulfgreowulfover 12 years ago
Great Start

To those commenters who are incredulous at the fact he didn't know she had a twin sister, that was explained well enough for me. His wife insisted on no contact. Would it have come out from family pictures? Probably, but I'm willing to suspend disbelief for the point the author is making--knee-jerk reactions are no substitute for communication.

I'm looking forward to seeing if the protagonist can redeem himself. Character development will be key to this story.

Wulf

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good first chapter

I like the first part and want to read the next chapter/s. for the critics, have any of you read Slirpuff's first stories? read those then compare it to the new ones. anyway, being a Marine doesnt mean you stopped being human.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
5 stars

Good first chapter.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good beginning

but i don't beleve the wife is inocent

nakdsubnakdsubover 12 years ago
I almost stopped reading this after her cut her with the DVD...

But I remembered how much I enjoyed your last story so I read the comments. Based on them I went back and finished reading the first chapter. I'm glad that I did. Your stories are always interesting and full of twists and turns.

You got 5* from me so far. Good job.

daveftworthdaveftworthover 12 years ago
Good start

Makes me wonder how Julie is getting so much more....royalties from the DVD???? I think she lied.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wife is suspect

I like this story. eventhough I thought the husband was a little over the top. I don't believe that the wife is innocent. The sister that she dosen't see just happens to dress and have the same hairstyle at the same time. I can see the sister looking like her but hairstyle changes unless they work at keeping them the same. I think she did the video and if it had zoom the husband should go back and look at it and see if he can see her rings. I like the story and it would be a good twist to see how it turns out. If it was the sister why didn't he see the credits so his lawyer could do a search and find out if it was her or not. The tatoo is not proof because it could be lasared off and the sister could just as easily gotten one to match. Just look at the R Kelly case the guy pulled a brother out of thin air. Good Story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You seam to ramble on and off the main topic of the

story making it very hard to follow. A little less discription and more detail would be nice. And I do not think the wifey is so inocent, but the poor bloke will lose everything because of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good start

i did not get why she subsidized his business when he should have know of the problem and cut his expenses. he jumped to an unfortuniate conclusion and went off without thinking ,also hurting her and not asking any questions. that makes him a shumck with a quick temper. jail time and consuling on his temper and rage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
oh come on

she is a porn star and not working and still making money with it . another really dumb guy (how come there are all so dumb, my shit has more IQ)

another cold calculating wife playing and he just gets fucked up.

BFG85BFG85over 12 years ago
Not a bad story.

The husband was really stupid and his reaction was a little over the top, but the wife didn't help things either and I still don't trust her, let him have his fun with Clare and let the ex-wife do whatever she was doing while married if that mean she carries on fucking around and gangbanging and making pron films then so be it. He is well rid of her and her 'twin' sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
He needs more pain

He got no where near what he deserved . Regardless if his ex wife to be was a cheating slut or not . And trust me i am a firm member of the BTB club. She did not deserve what he did to her. Wife beaters are dirt below my feet. Scum is what they are. Just plain scum.......

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Let us just see where you take this. I'll be looking for another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
unbelievable

He was married for 7 years and two kids and never knew wife had a twin sister. If he had ever been to wife's parents house for any length of time - pictures, year book, and conversations would have brought the twins name up in conversation by realtives at any holiday event. Tatoo could have been temporary one that women use all the time when trying to change an appearance. Money income at the end of chapter 1 is strange and suspicious to me. More there then meets the eye!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I defer

voting until next chapter I have the "Katmai Syndrome". There are too many secrets, and he has anger issues. I don't think she is honest, how can a family hide a twin? I am sure they looked through photo albums. Yep, people can change, the twin becomes the good girl, the wife becomes the slut , they have a threesome, and they all live happpily ever after. Like I said I have the Katmai Syndrome, I feel my blood pressure going up. Lord please don't let this author "Katmai" us. Please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Doesn't Feel Right

You may have written this story (a pretty good one ) to be the actual facts that we read and nothing more; however, something not right.

Yes, he was a mean and nasty SOB (A former Marine - no one to fool with) and decided not to confront her, just desytroy her for what he thought (some seemingly incriminating proof) she was, get her out, take the kids and move on. Did he love her - yes, that's why so much anger.

Okay, she was very quick to sign complaint for and spousal abuse, very quick to initiate divorce and she showed she could be just as disciplined in her conduct as him.

Now, the rub. Showing up in court with a twin sister and the explanation, smug, just as mean as he had been. She had no right to try and destroy him, she kept a bad secret, she saw the tape and knew what he had to conclude and she made No Attempt to have him back off. Obviously, she doesn't want to be married to him and why - the attorneys she works for influencing her, she is really making money on the side, she doesn't even consider that she has some responsibility for his actions (not 50/50) but a little and why has she not bothered to consider that and at least try and allow him to see more of the kids and...is there a boyfriend now, how much could she really have loved him - this case required therapy (mostly for him but both of them).

I know she put money in his business acount (supposedly to make him feel good) but where did it come from (maybe legit) and even though she is fiercly bitter for his conduct...no attempt whatsoever in the previous months (even through the attorneys) to be mature and resolved for the sake of the kids..What???

Well, if you're going to put them back together then you have a tough road qualifying that one. If you leave him to his anguish and realizing she has moved on...well (they need to part as friends - both were wrong) and if she intends to keep him in misery then I suggest you realize you wrote her side displaying a woman that could drop her emotions as easily as taking her next breath.

I'm not sure I like her, don't like his tearing her hair out and throwing her through the roses and disagree with his lack of judgement but something stinks.

Don't make us wait too long and...

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
believable

She doesn't have a twin sister any more than I can fly. He is a tool that got set up, hit a woman (hope he burns for that) and probably isn't the father of her children. Hopeless tool is hopeless - looking forward to seeing him get more reaming in the next installment.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
There's something fishy about him not knowing about the twin

Why didn't they check his wife's ankle to see if she had a tattoo, it could still be a sham and his wife is guilty as hell.

A interesting storyline and I hope to see more soon. Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fishy? follow the money?

This story could go different ways. That's good, it keeps the reasers guessing, but only if the author ties up the loose ends. Some questions should be addressed I think.

How was it he came to watch this porn site? Was he often surfing the net or did someone tell him where to look? And why gangbangs? Some secret desires?

How come his wife as a "simple" legal secretary was earning so much more than what he was taking out of his business? And she had still enough to support his business, contribute to the houshold, and what else?

Where did the money come from to bail out or send twin sister to rehab? Did he unknowingly pay for that too?

It's unbelievable that nobody (wife, parents, family or friends) never slipped in 7 or more years and tipped him off about an unknown/unexisting twin sister?

There's more that can be questioned, like her having to frequently work late as of late.

Boyfriend, pushing for the end? That could explain how he found this gangbang movie. And so on...

Hope indeed that author succeeds at unraveling these unanswered questions.

Good work Don't let it slip now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
will turn into another mindless gibberish 5th grade boy story like the author's 1st

.

zed0zed0over 12 years ago
Danger, Will Robinson, DANGER!

I couldn't finish! The stench of shit was too overpowering. I had to check out this chicks bio, and she claims to be a man named Ken, with Ken being Scottish for "getting it" or understanding. I do understand Scotland is a place where they make great whiskey and everybody wears skirts, so I can see how some sexual confusion may take place. (Too much whiskey and anything in a skirt looks good). But for this male bashing, bitch writer, blatantly claiming to be a man is just plain ludicrous. She is literally trying to hide behind a man's skirt. Perhaps she thinks that if a man wrote this male bashing shit, it would somehow be more palatable to the reader. So heads up everybody, we got another male bashing bitch writer on this site. Run Forest, RUN!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wife-beater pretty unlikable

Not sure who to like in this story, the children? Sure, the ped0 likes them (for al lthe wrong reasons) and Random and some cucks likes the wife-beater but going to be a tall order to rehab the hubby's image.

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Certainly Complex

Full of possibilities. We could not ask more of a new author....

Lewy123Lewy123over 12 years ago
This is looking very good!

Great to see new talent with ummm... talent?

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 12 years ago
Hair

Not impossible, but unlikely the twins would want or have the same hair style after HS ( if not before)! I like the twist that, just as it seems it can't get worse, he finds that the biz was significantly subsided (B4, of course).

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What did I just read?

As stated in my title; what the hell did I just read? This story is so twistedly unbelieveable that I'm annoyed to have read it. The husband goes nuts when he apparently sees his wife in a porno and yet when they go to court she has a twin sister he never knew about. How in the hell is that possible unless she never told him because they had a falling out before she met her husband and never wanted to speak of her again.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
THE GREEN GREEN GRASS OF NO HOME

and life still isnt looking up. TK U MLJ LV NV

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 12 years ago
another UK faggot with out a fucking brain

havent read anything this bad since britease

they dated.... they married ....all this time... and he has never ever even KNOWN about the tiwn sister much less seen a photo or met her

god almighty no wonder the UK is a 3rd rate power

syd_the_cynicsyd_the_cynicover 11 years ago
Harry you are a serious embarrassment to the human race.

It's people like you who make the US the laughing stock it is.

LoveAELoveAEalmost 11 years ago
Hate this so far

Because I loved Sugar Daddy, I will continue reading. But his unprovoked attack on his wife of 7 years made this thing lower than dog shit. There is no redeeming quality for him. The only thing left is for him to die penniless and alone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Unprovoked? You are full of it

Burn the bastard, to be sure that is only fair, but it was not unprovoked

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Why the fuck wasn't the fact that the bitch didn't tell him she had a twin sister brought up in the divorce hearing? This is a crock of shit!

Mustang88LXMustang88LXover 10 years ago
he didn't know she was a twin or even had a sister Total Bullshit

1 star only because there is no zero. You wrote about a guy who is a total mindless moron but he owns a business. Not likely. The story even imaginary had to be some what believable. This wasn't even close. Just pathetic.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loving it

This is really good. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The wife owes

Him maintenance b/c she has been supporting him!!

How about that?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 10 years ago
something smells wrong

Seven years and he does not know about the twin ?

Twin sister who is out of contact and not close even before has the same hair style at the same time ?

Small tattoos are easy to laser off.

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
Okay

how is this start going to justify two more chapters? Certainly we're not going to spend that much time re them getting back together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
STUPID

Let's see, Doesn't ask, won't talk, rips hair out her head, throws her naked out of the marriage house, cuts her by throwing a DVD case at her, and he thinks he's going to keep the kids??

Sex with multiple partners is not against the law. Battery is.

Stopped there.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Couple of Things

Strange circumstances here. Was he a prick for hitting his wife when he thought she cheated? Of course, a fucking prick. Was she a bitch for not revealing her secret porn twin sister which confused the husband? Sure, a fucking bitch. So now she really is a decent person and he now is all fucked up. That about right?

Now lets continue...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dumb

Look a little nudging of reality is OK, but married seven years and never knew she had a twin, never saw pictures of her childhood or talked with her parents or friends?

Every idiot knows that getting violent will cost him custody of the kids. Sorry one star. Next time try to keep your stories on earth and not bizarro world.

IGotYurWifeIGotYurWifeover 9 years ago
Court testimony?

No one ever saw the twin sister's tattoo that was so critical to hanging Derek out to dry. Nor was any evidence submitted or shown that Julie did not have such a tattoo. Laser or razor shaving by a dermatologist could have removed it. And Julie making payments to keep the tyre store afloat may be guilt money.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
too many questions, too many holes in the story, so far

Why was he browsing that particular website?

How did he not know about a twin sister?

Does always fly off into physical rage so quickly?

and so many more.

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The Twin bothers me

I'm not sure why, but the fact his wife of seven years has a twin he doesn't know about bothers me more than anything. There are other issues in this marriage above just a case of mistaken identity. I'd like the wifes viewpoint or justification on why her husband never knew of the sister. Second, the lawyer stating that his attack was unprovoked I think is technically wrong - he was provoked, just not by the person he thought. I think that last part is where I'm having the issues - he was obviously very wrong, but the wife was being deceptive as well. Overall, I'm having a hard time feeling any sympathy for either of the characters.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
****

What other secrets does the wife have hidden?

How did none of their "acquaintances" never tumble to the "twin"? To say no one in their circle had ever seen her in a porn flick is a tad doubtful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1*

too many holes. why did she never tell him about her TWIN sister? under the circumstances he did NOT act like a fool, just like a angered cuckolded husband.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
This Is Very Unfair To The Husband

Could/should he have confronted her? Yes, of course.

But should he have been told about her twin sister? Definitely, especially since her family surely knew about her activities and how they could reflect on Julie.

And why should his attack, NOT unprovoked, on Julie bar him from his children?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Utterly unbelievable.

He doesn't know about her twin sister? Did he never see any pictures from her youth? That supposition was ridiculous. And I don't believe for a minute she wasn't involved. Look at her ankle. Maybe she had her hentai tattoo wear off. He should have looked for more video. Both sisters are probably involved. At the very least he should pick up and leave them all. Move far, far away and never talk to the lying bitch ever again. Let her support herself and the kids that may or may not be his. Even for fiction this was too far fetched.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So far, so bad

So you make the narrator just an idiot. How is anyone supposed to feel the slightest sympathy for him? This story just sucks. Won't be reading the rest.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
Looking at the Title I am wondering which of the two has to change

So far we have a mountain of questions

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 8 years ago
Second time through...

Still five stars. Still love it. Still a favorite. The twist at the end is what I love the most.

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 7 years ago
Damn

that's harsh. Good read..............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

THE SISTER WAS DISOWN BY THE WHOLE FAMILY. This is possible because i never knew about my sister until she was 27 years old.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
naaahhh

the woman lied about her twin sister the entire time.

he only grabbed her and threw her out. everyone is making a big deal outta nothing.

if grabbing a head full of hair too hard, throwing someone on the floor to get lil' cuts and scrapes was such an evil and traumatic experience....there would be AN EPIDEMIC of siblings and friends at the ages of 3-16 thrown in jail and seeing therapists over this. But there aint. Let's call it what it is, blowing up over nothing because the victim was a wamenz, and the evil white male was the perp. Let's just be really clear here.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Different

The old unknown twin sister dodge. Something is a little off. Guess we'll see in the next chapter.

KRD19254KRD19254over 5 years ago

After 7yrs of marriage and he gets blind sided that she is a TWIN??? BS... How did Julie put 1K into the family account each month - doing what?

He's a fools and he's been setup.... But he's to dumb to smell a skunk and his Solicitor is a fellow stupid looser (but then again he is a lawyer with no scruples or common sense just GREED...)

TrollTureTrollTureabout 5 years ago
What a web we weave ...

I'm curious to see where this will go. The twin story seems a bit too convenient though.

@KRD19254:

Well, we have already heard that she made twice as much money as he did, which is probably based on his inflated £2000/month salary. So yeah, she could afford it and didn't have to work on her back to do it.

@Anonymous 07/28/18:

I don't know whether to take your comments seriously or not, maybe you're trying to be funny or do you actually think it's okay to beat a woman? The difference between Greg and young children is that he is (supposed to be) an adult. Adults are responsible for their own actions and they risk going to court, children are usually recognized as being less responsible than adults, they usually don't cause as much damage as an adult can do and most societies realize that throwing children in jail is counterproductive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Twins

@Trollture

I didn't think twice about the twin story. Haven't you noticed how virtually every family in Loving Wives has twins?

Also, the women are at least 50% redheads and have green eyes. Sometimes blue, but in that case it's always a brilliant blue.

1wrngrght1wrngrghtover 4 years ago
Small Change

And for some reason you want the reader to invest in two more chapters about an incompetent, hot-headed, short tempered imbecile businessman who apparently stopped developing any emotional capacity shortly after being potty-trained. [Not sure what you have against the military but no one would want a loon like this involved in any kind of life or death situation]

Sorry, think I'll save myself the loss.

GymShortsGymShortsover 4 years ago
Let's check the boxes....

Hot head, check. Throws wife out, check. Wife has an exact twin, check.... you get the idea, straight up formulated story. Since last chapter has such a high score/rating I will finish the story, mainly because I can't see why the score increases. And I don't like mysteries...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What the fuck?

A surprise evil twin he didnt know about?

He still has to pay child support and alimony based on a falsely inflated salary

His wife has been committing tax fraud for years

Lying whore deserved what she got, what kind of family (in laws, cousins, family friends) conspire for more nearly a decade to hide a twin sister?

A twin who even though being exiled for the last (6 years of marriage + X years of dating and engagement) from ever contacting the family manages to show up and defend the sister who ignored her for all that time?

And then, after discovering all this and proclaiming his love for the wife he cheats on her?

The level of stupid here is monumental, I wont be reading any more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I really hope this gets better because this was garbage.

The whole thing is stupid.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

I don't see why ONE violent incident against his wife, with provocation, if mistaken, should deny him unfettered access to his kids.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
sbrooks103x it's the UK mate

The CSA are bent they would screw a guy over because of a lie, I should know because it happened to me. Woman lied said I was drinking and taking drugs and the CSA worker added to the lie and had me banned from my kids

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
PLOT HOLE?

What was a problem for a number of commenters, did not occur to me at all as I read. Julie had a black-sheep sister with whom she had only sporadic contact, such as when Julie footed the bill for rehab, but she held Caroline at armslength -- actually further, as Julie eventually required one hundred miles separation plus no contact except through a PO box. That Julie would be ashamed of her, never bringing her up to friends or her husband -- I did not sense any incongruity -- it simply went right past me without registering.

HOWEVER, what did register in a big way, was in the fourth paragraph, when he is comparing the Gang Banged Wives video with family photo albums, finding a picture with "same hairstyle, make up [should be makeup] done the same way" from their honeymoon.

If she is keeping black-sheep Caroline at "armslength" and secret from friends and new hubby (which obviously means not at the wedding), how do these at-a-distance and at-odds sisters have the same hairstyle and (especially) even the same makeup (wouldn't one be garish and the other subdued?)?

My mind is still hung up on this incongruous "plot hole."

Will it be explained/reconciled in the following chapters?

(The unknown/hidden sister still does not bother me, even after reading the comments).

----------

A grab-your-attention plot.

Paul in Oklahoma

AlericAlericover 3 years ago
Just No

You expect me to buy the twin sister looked exactly like his wife down to makeup and hairstyle when they had been estranged for years, and that she had never mentioned her to her husband? To much coincidence. He was either set up from the start, or her actions(or lack thereof) are a contributing factor. Sorry, but I don't buy your premise, because if she was a good partner like you say, she would have told him about her sister, and all the things that she'd done.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

The core premise is BS. To have an identical sister that is hidden from the husband for years, who is made up exactly like the wife at the time of their wedding. Black sheep or not, do have never told her husband about her identical twin sister is absurd.

Then to have her secretly feed money into his company. This is just a f-cked up marriage and frankly f-cked up marriage. Based on lies and secrets from the git-go

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

jesus this is depressing as fuck

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanalmost 2 years ago

sister ummm yaaaa ok we will see

dawg997dawg997almost 2 years ago

Why did the wife hide the fact she had a twin sister? No excuse to do what he did before he confronted her first. But the writing is easy to read and the story flows well.

BAnde53507BAnde53507over 1 year ago

“I had been a sergeant in the Royal Marines and for seven years my men had relied on me for decisive leadership.” It doesn’t appear so in this case. I would expect a character with this mans background would take smarter actions. First and foremost: do no harm to yourself. Not so wise as described.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bullshit. He wouldn’t get arrested for throwing her out

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This doesn't make sense. Her injuries are significantly more than his actions would have caused. How did that happen?

Alvares1414Alvares141411 months ago

This entire premise is flawed. He throws her out. And that's GBH?

What the fuck? 1*

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Someone should tell the slut lying to thw court is criminal and why would the sister lie to cover for her. Ahe does not love never did

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What stupid fucking characters in this story, right from the interfering neighbors to the incompetent bitch Claire!!

ANOTHER TRASH PIECE OF WRITING FROM CUCK KEN

mariverzmariverz5 months ago

entiendo, entonces tenia una gemela de la que el esposo no sabia nada....entiendo....

p,d. jaajjajajajaajajaajjajajaajaa

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine16 days ago

One thought comes to mind. In court, Julie’s sister bared her ankle to show the tattoo matched the one in the video. The judge should have made sure that Julie didn’t have an identical tattoo.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Pathos. (Haste makes Waste?)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeYaKen@DeYaKen
1625 Followers
Thank you to all those people who said the enjoyed The Driver. I've been away from Lit for a while I have been concentrating on writing books for sale. The latest, The Unsold Child, is available for $2.99 at https://books2read.com/u/38g5ZB Probably more suitable for Literotic...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories