All Comments on 'Pepe Pt. 01: Anna's Entanglements'

by Jessica12317

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
cageysea9725cageysea9725over 3 years ago

Wrong category. Her calling him"Daddy" doesn't make it incest, and there is no taboo involved.

Your grammar is horrible. You use less than a quarter of the periods and commas you need, and your paragraphing is equally horrid.

Almost every sentence is a run-on, if not every single one.

I found nothing in your writing to warrant a eating over one star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

"Anna was a young mexican American single mom age 25 living in Florida in a small Mexican American farm town. She was 5 ft 6 inches in height hazel eyes long brown dark hair but highlighted it with a blonde color perfectly tan skin like coffee with a good amount of cream in it. Her body was even better after pregnancy her tits grew from a size C to a DD eventually a size F cup."

Is this a joke? Have you heard of this thing called "punctuation"? Research it and a whole new world will open for you. I won't bother commenting on the C, DD, and F tits or the police-blotter physical description. Jesus...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Study and apply punctuation

Punctuation will make your writing readable. Having an idea and the courage to commit to paper is tough, but you've shown you have the ability to do it. Good luck!

LoveitdadyLoveitdadyabout 3 years ago

Loved your story..would love to chat with you.. I am an older guy.. Email me at jimsmigh44@gmail.com so we can get in touch

jim

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous