Peppermint Penis

Story Info
On washing day, allan gets essentially oiled.
2.2k words
4.2
7.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naughty allan was so far beyond horny there were no words.

Saturday was washing day, when Miss Molly would strap him down onto the special table in the cellar, unlock the stainless-steel cage around his cock, and scrub his genitals with soap and hot water. It was the closest he ever got to sexual release. She often teased the poor organ to the brink of orgasm before hosing it off with ice cold water and then stuffing it back into the tight steel for another week.

It was his responsibility to keep the inaccessible organ clean, of course. There was a drain in the concrete floor and a hose bib next to the metal table. Each morning he dutifully marched down to the cellar after cleaning up Her breakfast dishes to scrub himself from head to toe with household cleanser and the frigid hose. Before their wedding, She'd had all his hair permanently removed, so cleaning was pretty straightforward and usually took just a couple of minutes. Saturday washings were the only time the cage came off for a deep clean.

Stretched out tightly across the metal table he couldn't move much, but She enjoyed watching him arch his groin upward and strain toward the soapy rag. In three years of marriage, She'd allowed him exactly three orgasms. Those three magnificent occasions always had him hoping for another. In his desperation it was easy to tell by his twitching and moaning when to pull her hand back to avoid an accidental eruption.

On this particular Saturday afternoon, Miss Molly tugged the straps so tightly that his arms and legs were painfully stretched. As usual, She forced a ball gag into his mouth so he couldn't beg for release.

She set the bowl of steaming water on the table and leaned over him, smiling. Using the special key that dangled from Her necklace, She began to remove the special bolts that held his penis tightly compressed in gleaming chrome.

"If you can behave yourself during your washing, I might have a special treat for you today," She taunted, tightening the sash of Her bathrobe about Her waist.

allan trembled in excitement. Could it be? Was She going to let him have an orgasm? He couldn't even remember how long it had been. She was probably just being cruel. Every week the washing ritual was such a tease! He moaned behind the gag.

Miss Molly set down the bolts and gently pulled on his caged member. She eased the smooth steel back and forth and it slid off. With expert fingers, she pushed his beyond-blue balls through the ring base that normally held the cage in place. He groaned in pain as his swollen testicles were compressed to fit through the tight steel ring. He was already swelling in anticipation as She set the cage and ring next to his head where he could see them.

She pulled a coarse dish rag from the steaming bowl and squirted liquid cleanser over it. His poor cock had dark troughs incised into the flesh where the steel bars had pressed deeply into it all week. he was almost fully erect as Miss Molly wiped the soapy rag up and down the shaft. allan groaned and arched his back, pushing up into the rough cloth.

"No! Remember I told you to be good if you want your treat," She chided.

She began to scrub in earnest, around his knob, down the shaft, and vigorously around each of his balls. She used Her other hand to tightly hold his parts while using the abrasive cloth to scrape away any accumulated filth, real or imaginary.

After all that time in chastity, even the intense friction felt heavenly. allan closed his eyes and tried not to hump Her hands. He knew from long experience that if he gave in and enjoyed the stroking too much She would simply pull away, and the lovely slippery warmth would too soon be replaced by the icy blast of the hose.

Miss Molly was humming a little tune as She scrubbed his genitals. She concentrated most of Her up-and-down motions on the shaft and base of his cock.

For a moment, She gripped the super sensitive knob with Her free hand and grabbed his hairless balls hard with the cloth. It was cruel bliss to watch him thrash in pain as She roughly scrubbed the scrotum even as Her slippery soapy hand drove him wild polishing the knob.

She well knew how to bring him to the edge while abusing his balls and deny his building climax. She alternated intense stimulation of the shaft and head with painful torment, dropping him and pulling Her hands away just before he reached the point of no return. Over and over she teased his body and soul to the edge of release only to deny him.

After half an hour of tease and denial with the abrasive dishrag, his poor genitals were red and raw. The intense scrubbing hadn't broken the skin but his cock and blue balls were mottled all over with little rosy specks of mild injury.

Finally, She put the cleaning supplies down and turned on the dreaded hose. Mercilessly, She sprayed the frigid water down allan's belly and into his crotch. he thrashed as much as his tight bonds would allow, but she sprayed the water relentlessly between his legs, rinsing off all the soap. She didn't stop blasting his nads until his rampant erection shriveled in the cold.

The poor slave lay shivering on the metal table.

"All nice and clean! And you were pretty good after all. Ready for a treat?" She teased.

allan looked at Her suspiciously, seeking some kind of clue in Her expression. He nodded tentatively.

Miss Molly grabbed his genitals hard with a towel and dried him roughly and thoroughly. She was amused to feel his cock already beginning to swell up again as She squeezed and rubbed.

She held up a small bottle so he could see it.

"This is peppermint oil," She explained. "It'll make you smell great!"

She began to pull on latex gloves, stretching them carefully over Her lovely hands.

"I need to protect my hands," She continued, "because the concentrated oil is a dangerous skin irritant." She shivered in mock horror. "Do you have any idea how many nerve endings there are in My fingertips?"

She snapped the gloves tightly around Her wrists.

She poured a puddle of thick peppermint concentrate into Her latex-sheathed hand. Then She rubbed Her palms together, spreading the oil generously over both hands and rubbing it between Her fingers. The cold sharp odor of pungent peppermint filled the cellar around them. allan could feel the mint permeating his sinuses from two feet away.

She leaned over the captive slave's crotch and grabbed his genitals with both hands, spreading the oil all over his cock and balls. She used Her palms to apply the oil and then grasped his limp dick firmly in one hand while wrapping his balls with the other. She pulled his freshly scrubbed flesh this way and that, leaving no skin untouched by the concentrated oil.

allan's cock felt intensely cold as the pungent oil penetrated his pores. Miss Molly grasped the shaft with one hand and began pumping while She used the other hand to pour a generous stream of additional oil down onto the head.

She put down the bottle and used her right thumb to massage the slippery oil around and around the head of his captive dick while pumping Her left up and down the swelling shaft. She paid special attention to his pee-slit, pulling it wide open with her thumb and then using her index finger to rub the searing peppermint down inside. She watched his eyes go wide as the concentrated oil attack his sensitive flesh.

allan began to thrash again and moan in his gag. His body was so confused!

Miss Molly's slippery hands felt heavenly as She expertly masturbated his long-denied cock. He felt his himself stiffen and involuntarily began to thrust his hips upward into Her grip.

But the oil felt so intensely cold and it was beginning to painfully burn. The wonderful sexual stimulation was quickly overwhelmed by prickly heat as the pungent oil seeped into his abraded skin.

Miss Molly began pumping his cock in earnest as he responded. The cold-peppery scent assaulted Her nostrils and She noticed the head of allan's cock turning dark red as blood rushed to the injured surface. With Her left hand She jacked the base of his shaft while She used the palm and fingers of Her right to stimulate the head, polishing his knob with rapid swirling motions.

allan's moaning became high-pitched and frantic. Long-denied lust was driving him toward climax even before the peppery oil had reached its maximum effect.

"Oh no you don't," She taunted him. "you'll have to earn your reward!"

She pulled Her hands away and chuckled as his hips thrust blindly, his scarlet erection bobbing eagerly in the empty air.

Miss Molly opened her bathrobe and shrugged it off. Carefully, She climbed up onto the table and placed Her oily gloved hands between allan's splayed-open knees. She swung one leg up and over his heaving chest and looked down between Her swaying breasts at his panic-stricken expression.

"Get busy you little worm!" She growled, kneeling over him and lowering Her crotch down onto his upturned face. She spread Her thighs wide, pressing Her weight down to crush Her snatch into his open mouth.

allan felt the familiar wetness of his Wife's genitals envelop his mouth and nose. Obediently he stuck out his tongue and began lapping at Her labia, spreading Her open and seeking Her inner sanctum.

Hungrily, She began grinding on his tongue as the lovely sensations filled Her. With a shiver of pleasure, Miss Molly grabbed the bottle of peppermint oil and poured a huge pool of it over allan's quivering crotch.

She felt him thrash underneath Her abdomen as She grabbed his cock and balls greedily in Her gloved hands. She roughly pulled and kneaded his sensitive sex, squeezing his testicles like a vise and pulling on them with Her right fist as She pumped his shaft with Her left.

allan screamed into the slick velvet darkness of Her pussy as he felt sudden sharp agony flare in his genitals. he could feel the peppery heat burning into every exposed nerve of his sensitive shaft. She mercilessly crushed and yanked on his poor captive balls so that the ache of them throbbed deep into his belly.

Wildly, he opened his eyes and saw a flesh-colored blur as his Wife ground Her nether regions hard on the lower part of his face. He was looking into the crack of Her ass from a couple of inches away while he struggled to breathe with Her writhing pussy sliding back and forth on his nose even as he suckled Her hard nub with his pursed lips.

Miss Molly pulled his blue balls up and out as She sat up and slid her asshole cruelly down over his mouth.

"Push your tongue inside, slut!" She shouted.

allan breathed sudden fresh air into his nostrils and made his tongue as long as he could. He poked it deep and felt her anus open to him. Even in his deep distress, years of training helped him to bob his captive head up and down, fucking Her asshole with his wet tongue.

Miss Molly moaned and ground Her clit over his hairless chin as She began to pump his distended dick with both gloved hands.

Flaming agony seared through his cock and allan screamed into his Wife's asshole as he frantically thrashed his hips, his body hopelessly seeking escape from the pepper-pain.

"OK slut, here's your reward!" She shouted. She smashed Her snatch back over his nose and ground Her clit hard against his mouth. She gripped the head of his burning cock in one fist and rotated it in a tight fast spiral motion while still pumping furiously with the other hand.

"Cum for me NOW!"

Despite the scarlet screaming pain, allan felt the climax rise from his center and pour through his plumbing. His back arched and he thrashed about as months and months of pent-up pleasure fountained out of his tortured urethra.

Miss Molly bounced up and down in Her own orgasm as She watched her helpless slave vent his accumulated frustration up and over Her oily hands again and again. His mouth was open in agony as She gushed Her own nectar over and into him. Her vision darkened into a tunnel and She gave Herself over to sirens and sparks.

Finally it was finished. She slumped down over Her helpless hubby.

allan lay quietly quivering and sobbing, his face and abdomen a mixed mess of various fluids. Miss Molly stripped the pungent latex sheaths from Her hands carefully to avoid getting any of the caustic oil on Her own sensitive skin.

She swung Her body off the table and back into Her robe, tying the sash at Her waist.

"Guess you'll need another washing, slave. you're a mess!" She laughed.

allan looked lovingly at Her as She swayed up the concrete stairs to fetch another batch of hot water. His poor genitals were throbbing in pain and he no longer had the anesthetic of sexual stimulation to ease the pepper-burn.

With the strength of sweet submission, he sank into his suffering and waited passively for whatever subsequent torments She planned for him.