Caught by the Neighbor

Story Info
Caught by sexy neighbor then chastity tease and denial.
18.5k words
4.82
23.5k
45

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2023
Created 08/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subken
subken
36 Followers

I moved into my new house a few months ago and have met a few neighbors. I am in my early 50's and live alone. Seems a big mix of people but there is a house that has caught my eye. Down the road a bit there is a house with 4 young ladies all seniors about to graduate in a month from the local University that are all so cute. My guess is they are all in their mid 20's. I have not talked to any other than a passing hello but one has caught my eye from the start. She is about 5'4 and in perfect shape with long flowing blonde hair and the sexiest legs and cute tight ass and such a sweet sexy voice.. Sure she does not even notice me but makes living here so much better. I have seen them out back having drinks and sunbathing which is always an eye catching moment. So when I was driving home from the store this week and saw Bre and her roomates on the side of the road her car with the hood up I did not hesitate to stop and see if I could help

It was quite the sight seeing Bre and her roommates all in shorts and tee shirts, their hair windblown and a bit messy and all looking a bit tired and bummed the engine as it was steaming...Bre made quick introductions.. Karen who had long black hair mid back about 5'4 and very similar to Bre body type wise, Cassie who was closer to 5'8 and a brunette athletic build and looking closer to a full B cup and lastly Jenny who had curly dirty blonde hair almost as tall as Cassie with a cute figure and large C cup breasts showing a lot of cleavage...talking with them as I looked under the hood I found out they had just driven back from Florida and all were tired and cranky...Also learned that they had already called a tow truck which would be there any minute... looking at the four women and thinking there was no way they would all fit in the tow truck I offered to drive them all back to their house once the tow truck arrived....figuring there was no way they were going to be able to fix the car without parts..

Bre and her friends all jumped at the offer and mentioned they had a few bags to grab from the trunk, which was not a problem.. When they opened the trunk I had to laugh at all the open and overflowing bags.. Dirty clothes falling out of each like they had been away for weeks and weeks.. They all grabbed their bags and I helped put them in my trunk. It was impossible to not look at the different outfits and bikinis and underwear in all of the bags. The tow truck showed up and soon had it hooked up and heading off to the garage where Bre could stop by the next day to see what the story was on fixing it..

Bre and her roommates all piled into my car.. As I was driving I had to smile thinking I could not remember the last time I had four beautiful women in the car all at one time... Bre sat in the front and we chatted about their vacation and the long drive back.. My eyes struggled to not undress her as she sat there.. The tank top hugging the sexy curves of her breasts and the shorts riding up her sexy thighs... Sadly the trip ended quickly pulling into their driveway. We all got out and I helped get the bags out of the trunk and the girls all grabbed them thanking me before racing into the house... Bre was the last to go giving me a hug thanking me for helping out.. I offered to drive her to get her car if needed.. She thanked me and said she would love a ride once she knew when...I gave her my number and then helped Bre with the last few bags watching her race up the walkway bags over each shoulder. I waved and headed off very happy that none of the women noticed how hard I got seeing them all.

Jumping back in my car and heading home my head spinning in a good way as the image of all the sexy ladies race through my brain as I drive into my driveway. Grabbing my work bag from the trunk I am surprised to see on the right side of the trunk a tiny pair of red cotton panites tightly rolled like they were rolled down when removed. Picking them up feeling they are a little damp I try to remember who's bags were on this side but then realize I am not even sure who picked up which bag so there is no way to know for sure which bag it came from. Smiling as I take it and my bag into the house, sure that none of the ladies will miss the one pair. Once inside, put the panties to my nose and breath in deep.. The faint scent of perfume and an earthy musky scent and all mixed with sweat... My eyes closed. I wonder who wore them.

A few days had passed with work and the constant thoughts of Bre and her roomates and trying to guess who's panties were left in my car. Suddenly I am brought back to reality when my phone chirps..

Life got busy and I almost forgot about the ladies and helping them when I got a text from Bre

--Hey Ken just got word that the car is fixed..and was wondering if your offer was still good about driving me to get it?

--Hello Bre, glad they got it fixed.. Sure I can drive you over.. When did you want to go?

-- I was hoping Tuesday morning..

-- Sure I have to be at the office at 10 so could I do it on the way if that works, say pick you up at your house at 9:30??

-- Great see you in the morning

I sat at my desk trying to work the last hour but it was not productive.. My mind was going back to the side of the road with Bre and her Roommates and how sexy they were even though they had been in the car for so many hours.. Remembering how seeing Bre in the front seat her sexy legs and amazing body. It did not take long for me to fish my hard cock out and start to stroke it as my mind undressed Bre in my head wondering what her sexy pert breasts looked like and if her nipples were big and erect.. wondering if she has dark areola... my mind had her in the pretty red cotton panties and gently rolling them down over her perfect hips and onto her toned thighs.. My hand stroked faster and faster as my vision got clearer and suddenly I found myself cumming hard shooting thick threads of hot cum into the air and onto my shirt.. My body trembles as the waves of pleasure flood through my body....

Slowly coming out of my post orgasm haze I got up and cleaned up with a smile.. As I was making dinner, I was thinking of seeing Bre in the morning I started to get hard again and got me thinking about how I was so happy no one saw my erection earlier in the week in Bre's driveway...sitting watching tv I started to worry I would not be able to control my cock in the car in the morning.. Especially in my suit for work.. A while back I had become curious what it would be like to wear a chastity device and ended up buying two..one a pink plastic one and then a metal one. The plastic one was a little bigger and did not fit as snug but they both were able to be locked.. I never ended up wearing them that long.. I would get too horny and never make it 2 full days but I still enjoyed it... I thought that maybe it would be smart to wear one when I drove Bre to get her car..so next thing I know I have the metal cage out and cleaned up. I took a long shower to make sure I was good and clean and then slid the base ring behind my cock and balls and then quickly slid the metal tube over my cock as it was starting to grow.. Lining up the posts to the holes and sliding it on and then took the keys out of the lock and slid the small lock thru the tiny hole and took a deep breath before I pressed the lock closed and heard the click.. A grin on my face I went and pulled on my briefs and tee shirt and went to bed.. It took a little longer to get to sleep but I did sleep till the alarm went off. I followed my normal routine of showering and dressing and grabbing some breakfast. I soon found myself in Bre's driveway at 9:30 as planned and was about to get out of the car when Bre came bounding out of the front door looking radiant in a nice yellow floral sundress with thin shoulder straps, an elastic waist and tie in front. The sundress going down a few inches above her sexy knees.. The thin material flowing as she glides down the walkway and opens the door and takes her seat.. I am in awe and feel my cock try to grow..

Good morning Ken thanks again for taking me to get my car.. A real lifesaver...

My pleasure Bre

Turning to look over my shoulder as I backed out of the driveway.I noticed the delicious scent of her perfume mixed with the smell of her shampoo.. I take a deep breath in and continue to back out.. Soon we are chatting and heading to the shop I learn that the car cost $300 to fix which annoyed Bre to no end.. I also learned that Cassie had a big volleyball match tonight that their whole house was going to see... The whole drive I kept sneaking peeks of her tanned skin and the yellow floral sundress.. The slight hint of cleavage teasing above the bow and the sundress riding up a bit showing off her sweet toned legs. My cock was filling the tube trying to escape and it made me realize it was good I had the cage on or I would have not been able to hide my erection

Soon we pulled into the shop and Bre hopped out and turns and leans in the door.. Her hair behind her ears, her piercing blue eyes looking into mine and the yellow sundress hanging down a bit giving me a glimpse of the top of her tanned breasts making my cock swell..

Thank you Ken for driving me.. Saved me so much time and money...

Glad I was able to help Bre..hope the car is running smooth now.. Have fun at the game tonight and hope Cassie kicks butt.

The whole time I struggled to look into her eyes but I know my eyes darted down a few times.. Blushing a bit.. Bre turned and headed off to get her car.. I waited till she came out smiling and headed to her car before heading off to work

I had a busy day at work and soon found it was time to head home.. Getting into the car I was hit with the smell of Bre's scent. The perfume made me smile as I drove home thinking about how beautiful and cheerful Bre was on the way to work...by the time I got home I was pretty horny.. I made dinner and while eating it I started to let my arousal take over my brain.. Having nothing planned I thought maybe it would be fun to do a self bondage session being it had been awhile.. I had a key frozen in ice in the freezer that usually takes about 1 hour to melt... I had the panties that I thought were Bre's and could set my laptop up to play some porn thru my earpods.. Soon I had a plan and was in my 2nd bedroom setting things up. Ropes at the foot of the bed and handcuffs for my wrists tied to rope that was tied to the bed. I got a blindfold and a small red ball gag.. Looking at the clock it was already 7PM so I took a deep breath in and started the laptop up and got it set to play a bunch of porn, the sounds filling the room as well as pushing it to the earpods. Then I remembered I should use the safety net I had on the laptop,.. My last gf made me get it.. It was a timer and it would send a text to whoever I put in that I was stuck.. I figured I would set it to go off at 10PM.. More than enough time to get out... and just to make it more risky I deleted my old gf's number and put in Bre's cell phone.. I type in the message that she would get... "Bre, If you are getting this I have gotten myself into a bind and need some help. Could you please help me out.. Front door is open...thanks Ken"

She would never get it but it made me ache thinking about it.. I hung the ball of ice above where my wrists were so it would fall in reach of cuffed hands...

Having that setup I got undressed, slide the key in the cock cage and took it off laying it on the bed next to me before I tied my ankles and then put the ball gag on strapping it behind my head, next I slide the blindfold on my head but not over my eyes as I put the cuffs thru the loop of rope and closed one side down.. Put in the ear pods and suddenly heard moans and groans in my ears.. The last thing to do before the cuff went on was to take the panties and slide them over my head placing the biggest part over my nose and mouth wow smelling the feminine scent faint perfume mixed in with her sexy body odor.. Made my cock swell..... One last look to make sure it was all set.. Ice ball in place check, laptop playing the porn check ear pods in check legs tied tightly check, safety system in place set for 10PM check, handcuffs and hands within reach of where the key would fall check...i layed back and put the blindfold over my eyes and panties and found the cuff and before I could change my mind I clicked it closed..

Left in darkness hearing the sounds of the sex in my ears breathing in deeply the musky scent from the panties making my head spin. Imagining Bre wearing them pressing against her pussy.. Thoughts of how beautiful she looked in the car this morning, my eyes flowing over every curve of her body, how the hair rested on her shoulder and the sweetest of sweet smiles with bright white teeth smooth shoulders that lead down to strong slender arms and soft hands nails perfectly manicured.. The yellow dress hugging her soft breasts and tight belly and wrapping around her perfect hips leading to long strong sexy legs...my mind asking.. Wonder what she was wearing under..

I realize that my cock is throbbing and I can feel droplets of pre cum landing on my belly.. The sounds of the porn video making me wish I was the one having the sex and that it was with Bre...I find my hips moving up and down trying to get some friction or contact but it is not there..my face is a mess with the drool slipping out around the ball gag, I start to reach for the rope it has been an hour for sure.. With a bit of effort I find the rope.. There is no ice left.. I start to run to the end to find the key.. My fingers running down the line and then I feel the key and suddenly it falls off the line.. I feel it bump off my fingers and then it is gone.. I cannot hear it hit the floor but I am sure it did.. I panic and reach around as much as I can... after 5-10 mins of feeling around on the bed as best I can I come to the realization that I am officially stuck..My mind racing as I try and figure out another way out but come up empty.. Had I left the scissors I could have cut the rope holding my handcuffs to the bed but sadly that did not happen...Still not sure how much time has passed I suddenly realize that the laptop will be sending a text to Bre.. OMG this is going to be so embarrassing, she is going to think I am such a freak.. I guess I will have to sell the place and move.. Or she will think I did this on purpose... or Call the cops... my mind racing trying to think with the porn pumping into my ears.. To top it off my cock is still rock hard...

I lay there in darkness wondering what Bre will do or say.. Or if she will even come. The sounds of men and women moaning and the sounds of sex in my ears was making my cock ache.. At this point I totally was lost as far as how much time had passed. I had given up trying to tug on my wrists and legs

Bre felt her phone vibrate and looked at it walking out to the car with her roommates. The game went well and Cassie was one of the leading scorers on the team. Hmm that is odd getting a text from Ken. And kinda weird that he is in a bind and needs my help.. Wonder what that is all about.. Replying to the text with sure.. Will come down after I drop the girls off maybe 10 mins....

Odd no reply.. Pulling into the driveway and everyone piling out..letting everyone know she was gonna walk down to Ken's house... No one flinched and all headed inside.. Walking down the road looking at the phone.. Hmm No response weird

Seeing Ken's car in the driveway and a light on upstairs as she walked up to the front door.. Knocking and ringing the doorbell but no answer.. So odd.. Trying again.. Finally remembering the text saying the front door was unlocked Bre reaches for the handle and sure enough the door opens.. Looking in yelling Ken Ken you there.. Nothing moving inside HEY KEN still nothing.. Feeling weird and looking at the text again.. Hmmm walking into the house still yelling out Ken's name.. Living room and kitchen are empty but remembering the light on upstairs.. Going to the bottom of the stairs and yelling up.. KEN you here this is really weird... listening for a response but not hearing one.. Just a muffled noise... taking a deep breath Bre heads up the stairs still yelling Ken's name.. The noise she heard was getting louder. At the top of the stairs Bre could see the only room with lights on is where the sound is coming from.. it is pretty clear that it is a lot of moaning and groaning...peeking in the room Bre's eyes widen.

Seeing Ken laid out on the bed naked, legs wide and cuffed to the foot of the bed. Looking up his legs she sees his hard cock.. Drooling pre cum.. His belly tightening and relaxing and then what the heck looks like panties and a blindfold over his face, a ball gag in his mouth and then his wrists together cuffed and a string hanging from the ceiling.. Bre seeing the earpods in his ears explaining why he did not answer.. The sound coming from the laptop is clearly porn, turning to see the screen Bre is met with a woman sitting between a guy's bound legs stroking his cock then stopping as he thrashes and begs.. Walking around the room a bit admiring Ken's hard cock and body trying to figure out what was going on. Picking up the silver cage next to the laptop smiling as she realizes what it is...Thinking this is really kinky ken. Picking up the bag at the end of the bed that had other toys.. My my Ken who would have guessed....walking up and looking at the panties and blindfold it suddenly came to her.. Those are Karen's panties she wore for her workout before we left Florida.. How did he get them? Karen was asking everyone if they ended up in our bags..looking a the rope above his wrists.. Then looking down on the floor and seeing a key.. Reaching down and picking it up confirmed that it was the keys to the cuffs.. Then seeing the loop of the rope was broken.. It started to makes more sense.....

Bre stood there for a few mins thinking..then a evil grin came across her face.. This could be alot of fun. Looking a the laptop seeing the list of porn that Ken has been listening she sees a theme.. All the women are in charge and all them men are submissive and from the looks of it do not get to cum alot haha.. His browser history shows a lot more of the same.. Pulling out her phone and taking a ton of pictures from all sides.. The computer and the toy bag.. Close up shots of Karen's panties pulled over his head...ok I think it is time to let Ken know someone is in the room.. Hitting the pause button on the laptop the room fell silent.

My whole body froze when the sound stopped.. Is Bre here or did the battery die..turning my head side to side straining at my cuffs.. listening to see if I hear anything.. trying to talk thru the gag without anything understandable coming out

Bre smiling seeing the change in Ken.. Letting him squirm for a few mins before dragging a fingernail down the center of his chest leaving a little white line on the skin as Ken arches his back.. Ok then now to have a little chat with this naughty boy..

Reaching up she slides one ear pod out then leaning over him and pulling the other out.. Her hair falling and landing on his face and neck.. Seeing Ken's whole body react.. Then in a soft whisper..

Ken you have really shocked me tonight.. I never would have guessed I would find you this way from your text...it is a good thing I dropped off the girls before heading over haha....so ken I think we need to talk about this.. Don't You? Nod if you agree

Freaking out and so humiliated being caught like this all I can do is nod

I am going to remove the gag from your mouth but you will remain quiet till I ask you a questions understood

I nod

I feel Bre's hands behind my head unbuckling the gag and sliding it out of my aching mouth, her soft hands grazing my face making me shiver.. I do not say a word but am moving my jaw which is sore around to work the kinks out

subken
subken
36 Followers