Per Anum Ch. 02: Singles' Soiree

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two fingers became three, and Seung turned pleading eyes to me--though he did not deign to stop Gabe fucking his face. One more pump of lube, a quick stroke down my shaft, and I was pressing into him. The squeeze of slick heat sent pleasure rippling up from my cock to my brain, and I had to stop myself from just ramming straight in all at once. Instead, I slowly worked my way deeper, pushing an inch in, pulling half an inch out, until finally burying myself to the root.

I gave Seung a moment to adjust, not that he seemed concerned, before starting to really move. My pace increased until my hips were slapping against his ass with every thrust, my breath coming hard and fast. It had been so long, and Seung felt incredible inside, hot and tight and slick. He used his inner muscles to grasp and squeeze at my shaft, multiplying the pleasure until I had to hold onto his hips to keep myself standing up as much as guide my thrusts.

It can't have been too comfortable, bent over a barstool like that with cocks pumping into him from either end, but Seung didn't give an inch...at least, not until I reached down and wrapped one hand around his own straining erection. I ran my thumb over the slit, collecting precum, and used it to ease the way as I stroked him. Like the rest of him, Seung's cock was short and thick, and it filled my hand nicely.

That, it seemed, finally pushed him over the line between the calm he'd shown so far and a new well of desperate passion. Seung began to buck against me, rolling his hips furiously to thrust into my hand and push his ass onto my cock. He had been using his hands to tease Gabe, much the way he'd done to me earlier, but now they clutched madly at anything they could--the stool, Gabe's waist, the edge of the island's countertop--trying to get leverage to fuck himself harder.

It was all too much. The confluence of pleasures ramped up my own excitement until I was sure I was past the point of no return. Watching Gabe's thick tool sliding in and out of Seung's throat, the sounds and sights and smells of the frenetic orgy all around us, the way Seung kept squeezing me, so tight and hot and--

"Oh, fuck! FUCK!"

I came, pouring all my pent-up frustration into Seung's ass as a sweetness I had been denied for long months crashed over me. I slammed into him so hard he half fell off the barstool, his grip on the counter and Gabe's reflexive grab the only thing keeping us both from tumbling to the floor. Not that I really cared, right then. I shuddered my release, putting a few shallow thrusts into Seung just to get that little bit of extra sensation. Even then, he kept working me over with his inner muscles, milking my cock for all it would give before letting me withdraw.

Gabe pulled out of Seung's mouth, lifted the smaller man into the air, and set him on the edge of the kitchen counter--right at cock height for a giant like him. Without a word, he pushed his saliva-slick cock into Seung's ass, my load painting white streaks along his shaft as he started to thrust. Leaning against the island, all I could do was watch, panting, as Seung threw his arms over Gabe's neck and rode him for all he was worth.

As I started to come down from my climax, they reached theirs. Gabe had picked up where I left off, stroking Seung steadily as he pounded into his ass, and Seung soon followed my lead. With a cry, he found his own release, sending sticky white streaks across his stomach and Gabe's hand. This was apparently enough to set off Gabe, who clutched Seung tightly, hunching his shoulders and shuddering as he buried his cock to the root and added his load to mine.

After a moment spent recovering, Gabe pulled out and set Seung back on his feet. The smaller man didn't so much as wobble, his cool self-control fully restored. He nodded politely to us both.

"I quite enjoyed that. Thank you." Then he turned and walked off, disappearing among the other partygoers. Gabe caught my eye, shrugged, and started pouring himself shots of something from the selection of booze on the island.

Apparently we were done. Note to self: research orgy etiquette.

I wandered over toward the living room, running my eyes over all the many things worth seeing. Men were fucking and sucking each other on every surface, against the walls, on the floor, and on every piece of furniture. Groans filled my ears, with sharper cries of orgasm rising above the general noise now and then. Toby was now on his back on the table, legs over Darius' shoulders, with that massive tool still pumping away. Actually, it looked like Toby had a load splattered across his face, so maybe that was round two. The pair who'd been fucking on the back of the couch were still going at it, though they'd swapped places and positions, with the former top now bent over the couch, getting it from behind. Through the windows, I glimpsed two guys in the hot tub spitroasting a third, with a fourth man standing over them, feeding his erection to one top and then the other.

The group on the floor of the living room, who'd been sucking each other in a circle last I checked, had developed into a five-man chain fuck, with all five joined at the hips as each man fucked the next. Dante and company had switched it around too, with the guy Dante had been topping now laying back on the sofa getting fucked by the other top, while the other bottom--a broad-shouldered blond guy--was sitting on the sofa with Dante astride him. As I watched, Dante lowered himself onto his erection. My cock was stiffening right back up from the slight droop it had developed, and Dante's groan as he slid down the blond man's thick cock was all it took to achieve full mast once again.

Spotting me, Dante grinned and beckoned me over. "Nick! Oh good, I was just thinking there was room for one more." I made my way over, pausing just long enough for one of the guys in the chain fuck to lick the leftover come off my revitalized cock. "Nick, meet Jason," Dante said, indicating the blond guy he was riding. "Jason, Nick." Dante's hips never stopped gyrating, but it didn't seem to interfere with his ability to play host. Jason and I exchanged nods, though he lacked Dante's capacity for multitasking and was clearly more interested in fucking Dante than talking to me.

Not that I could blame him.

"Having a good time?" Dante asked me. "It looked like it from over here." As he spoke, Jason shifted his hips, changing the angle of entry. Dante's eyes rolled up in his head as he groaned. "Oh, Jason, right there. Fuck, that's good." After a moment, he refocused on me. "Was that Park Seung I saw you with?" At my somewhat bewildered nod--was he seriously going to have an entire conversation with me while getting fucked?--he continued. "Remind me to get a blowjob out of him sometime tonight. He's a bit odd, but that guy's mouth is magic."

I had to agree with him there. I even opened my mouth to say so, but Dante just kept right on talking. "Speaking of blowjobs, look at you, all alone and hard as a rock. Come over here, Jason and I will help you out with that, won't we Jason?"

"Sure," grunted Jason, thrusting up into Dante hard enough to make him arch his back and moan. "C'mere." I stepped up onto the sofa beside them, putting my erection right between Dante's face and Jason's. Neither hesitated, leaning forward to wrap lips and tongues around my shaft. I'd never had two guys suck me at once before, and the sensation--not to mention the view--was incredible. It seemed like there were more than two mouths, with their tongues sliding up and down my length and dueling each other around me.

Dante took me fully into his mouth, swallowing me down, then pulling right back off so Jason could do the same. Somehow, they maintained the rhythm of their fuck at the same time, Dante rising and falling on Jason's cock even as they worked over mine. After what seemed like a moment--I may have lost track of time for a bit there--Dante pulled his mouth off me long enough to speak.

"I did say there was room for one more. What do you say, Nick?" He patted his own ass. "You don't mind sharing, do you Jason?" I blinked. Did he mean...? Yes, of course he did. Jason grunted his acknowledgement and pulled Dante down to better expose his hole. I shook my head, nervous and eager both, and stepped off the couch to kneel behind Dante where he continued to ride Jason at a more horizontal angle.

Discovering one of the omnipresent giant lube bottles on the floor near the sofa, I put some on an index finger and slid it up from Jason's balls to the rim of Dante's hole. With gentle but insistent pressure I pushed my fingertip into him, making all three of us groan. I worked my finger around a bit, trying to gently loosen Dante's grip on Jason's shaft. More lube and another finger made Dante cry out, his whole body arching as I slowly but relentlessly opened him wider. My fingers bracketed Jason's cock, scissoring Dante open.

A third finger, stretching and pulling, gentle but inexorable. Dante was panting now, his erection drooling lines of precum across Jason's abs with every revolution of Dante's hips. Jason had largely stopped thrusting, holding steady to make it easier for me to work, but Dante never slowed.

"Fuck," Dante gasped, "just do it, Nick. Put it in already." Putting one knee on the edge of the sofa, I did as I was told. A squirt of lube, a quick stroke, and I was pushing the head of my cock into the space my fingers had opened.

A piercing cry wrenched itself from Dante's throat. Even the taciturn Jason moaned his approval, his eyes half-lidded from the slick sensation of my cock squeezing in alongside his. I had to force myself to go slowly, so slowly, when all I wanted was more. I worked my way in with painstaking, tortuous slowness, letting Dante stretch around every centimeter before pushing in another.

Finally, after what seemed like ages, I was all the way in. My balls rubbed against Jason's, our cocks sliding against each other deliciously, as the unbelievable tightness inside Dante gripped us both. Dante himself was shuddering, his endless gyrations finally stopped as he was overwhelmed. Concerned, I leaned down until my chest was pressed to his back, wrapping my arms around his midsection to help steady him.

"You okay?" I murmured in his ear.

"Fan...fucking...tastic..." he slurred out, sounding half drunk. "God, I haven't doubled in years, I'd forgotten..." He rolled his hips, and all three of us gasped. "A better question," Dante continued, "is why you aren't moving right now." Reaching back, he slapped my ass like he was spurring a horse. "Come on! Fuck me already!"

I flinched at the sudden shock of the slap--it didn't hurt, really, just surprised me--but I gave him what he wanted. Gently at first, then faster and faster, I started to thrust, sliding my cock against Jason's as I thrust in and out of Dante's overstuffed hole. Jason started moving too, thrusting in counterpoint to me so that he would plunge deeper as I pulled back, then slide back out as I pushed in.

All of Dante's self-control crumbled away in moments. No longer was he the suave libertine, carrying on a casual conversation with a dick up his ass; now, he was a panting, sweating, writhing mess, clutching at Jason's shoulder with one hand and my hip with the other. Every thrust drew a groan from his mouth, a guttural sound of raw ecstasy that became a high, sharp cry when I shifted my pattern so that Jason and I were thrusting in tandem. Now we withdrew and drove deeper in unison, forcing Dante's body to stretch around us both.

When Jason took one hand off Dante's hip to start stroking his dripping erection, the result was inevitable. Dante's whole body went rigid, a frozen, beautiful portrait of pleasure incarnate, before his orgasm thundered through him and he started convulsively spraying jet after sticky white jet across Jason's stomach, chest, and hand. We fucked him through it, gentler now but never stopping, keeping up the pressure on his prostate that would squeeze ever more pleasure from his climax.

Finally he sagged, spent and panting, and I guided his topple off of us onto the couch where he sprawled, boneless and half-delirious.

"Damn," said Jason, "I was so close, too." He reached for his slick cock but I caught his wrist.

"I can help with that, if you like." I pulled his hands down to his thighs, guiding him to raise his knees toward his chest. He obeyed readily, opening the way to his hole, which was still open and lubricated from his turn bottoming earlier. Without further ado I pushed into him, reveling in the tight heat I'd been missing after pulling out of Dante.

I built up my pace quickly, neither of us wanting slow or gentle at the moment, and soon was pounding into him hard and fast. With Jason on his back, I could control my angle precisely, making sure to pummel his prostate with every stroke. Even without touching his cock again, it didn't take long. Soon Jason, quiet as ever, was groaning his release and adding his own load to Dante's across his abs and chest.

When Dante, now recovered, leaned in to start licking it all off of him, something broke loose and I found myself coming again. Shuddering, I slammed into Jason as deep as I could go, remorselessly pounding at his hypersensitive body as I reached my own climax. With a roar, I pumped out my second load of the night inside him, barely remaining upright as orgasm crashed over me.

When my brain was working again, I pulled out of Jason and flopped down on the sofa next to Dante. Meeting his gaze, I grinned, tired but far from exhausted.

"So, who's next?"

12