Per Anum Ch. 04: Sultry Seas

Story Info
Spring breakers get more than they bargained for.
6.7k words
4.81
3.4k
4

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 01/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bit back a moan as Caden's mouth wrapped around my cock. Somehow, he timed it perfectly so that he swallowed my shaft at precisely the moment Braden's cock pushed into my ass, his mouth sliding down my length at just the same rate Braden slid deeper inside me. The synchronicity was so perfect I suspected it was rehearsed, not that I was complaining. It had been a while since I'd played with my favorite pair of twins, and clearly they'd upped their game.

Mischievous green eyes smirked up at me as Caden started to move, bobbing his head up and down my shaft...and once again, timed to unbelievable unison, Braden also started thrusting at the same speed. His cock and Caden's mouth moved in perfect harmony, and the sensations seemed to be reflecting each other somehow, each feeding back into the other until my head swam and my legs wobbled. Getting fucked and sucked at the same time is always great--it's one of my favorite pastimes, in fact--but these two took it to a level I'd never seen.

I stood with legs spread and back arched, Braden plastered to my back and Caden kneeling before me. "Fucking hell, Dante," Braden growled in my ear, "how are you always so tight?"

"Constant vigilance," I said, and squeezed my inner muscles around his cock. His answering groan made me grin. Bracing a hand on Caden's shoulder for balance, I started to roll my hips, alternately fucking myself on Braden's cock and thrusting my own into Caden's mouth.

Braden quickly found and adapted to the new rhythm I'd set, thrusting forward to meet me as I pulled back from Caden's mouth, amplifying the feeling as he plunged deep into me again and again, hips slapping against my ass. Caden obligingly stepped up the pace at once, head bobbing and tongue working. I'd broken their synchronized setup, unfortunately, but we didn't have much time and the increased intensity would get us over the finish line that much quicker.

Braden's lips found my earlobe, teasing and tickling, and I arched my back even more to give him access to the spot on my neck he knew I liked. He went for it at once, the flicker of tongue, the graze of teeth, the heat of his breath making me gasp. Braden's hands were all over my upper body, somehow managing to caress, grope, and support me all at once. Caden echoed his efforts down below, his hand roaming my thighs and stomach and toying with my balls as he effortlessly took the rapid thrusting I was giving his throat. His other hand he kept to himself, steadily stroking his own straining erection.

Before too long, Braden was passing the point of no return. He slid his hands down to firmly grasp my hips, holding me in place as his thrusting accelerated to a frenzied pace. The slap of his skin against mine grew louder, as did his panting breaths, until with a guttural groan of "Fuuuck!" Braden buried his cock to the hilt and emptied himself into me. He clasped me tightly against him, his whole body quivering with each pulse I felt from his cock as jet after jet sprayed inside me.

What Braden lacks in staying power he makes up for in volume, and when he finally pulled his cock out of me, more than a little semen poured out after it, running down my legs.

"Catch that," I panted, leaning on Caden to stay upright. He'd never let up, his mouth relentlessly working my erection, and I could feel my own orgasm fast approaching. "You know the captain will be pissed if you stain his floor."

"Yeah, yeah," Braden grumbled, but obeyed, grabbing a paper towel from somewhere and cleaning up his mess.

While he worked, I glanced back down at Caden. "What are you waiting for? You're up. My ass won't fuck itself." Although that would be convenient.

He pulled his mouth off me with a slurp and a pop, grinning as he stood. "About time! I was gonna be mad if he got to come in your ass and I didn't." I turned and bent over the captain's desk, trying not to knock anything over but not really paying attention to whether I succeeded. Caden moved up behind me and pushed his cock into me with a single, long, torturously slow motion.

While the twins are identical right down to the length and shape of their cocks--believe me, I've investigated quite thoroughly--they have decidedly different styles. Braden is all passion and intensity, thrusting hard and fast and never letting up until he's finished...which also tends to come hard and fast. Caden by contrast favors a more languid fuck, using his whole length in every thrust and trying to squeeze every drop of sensation he can out of every maneuver.

Braden's great for a breathless five-minute bathroom quickie, Caden more suited for when I have an hour to indulge. Our current situation--borrowing the captain's quarters while he was busy on deck and hoping to get off before he came back--was somewhere in between, and I had to hope Caden could get across the finish line before time ran out.

One of Caden's hands wandered up my back, then slid around to toy with a nipple. The other went straight for my spit-slick erection, stroking and squeezing in time with his thrusting, the two building into an exquisitely slow torment. Every thrust slid over my prostate, sending involuntary shudders through me. I'd been rapidly climbing toward orgasm as Braden had fucked me, and Caden was managing to hold me right there on the edge while he followed me up.

It got even worse--which is to say, better--when Braden, his task complete, slid beneath us and claimed his brother's former position of unrelenting cocksucker. Pulling Caden's hand off me, he replaced it with his mouth and immediately swallowed my entire length. Braden started moving his head, rapidly taking me down his throat over and over. His range of motion was somewhat limited by the space between me and the desk but it hardly seemed to slow him.

"Getting...close!" I gasped. My balls were churning, rolled up tight against my body. I could feel the pressure building swiftly. Every thrust of Caden's cock, every bob of Braden's head, ratcheted up the pleasure another notch.

Caden seemed to take my words as a challenge. He abandoned his usual languid style for a brutal pace as intense as anything Braden could do. He pounded into me with enough speed and force to make the whole desk shake from every thrust, and it was bolted to the floor. Each stroke pummeled my prostate until I'm sure I was pouring precum down Braden's throat, though there was no way to tell.

It was too much. With a final, desperate groan, the dam broke and I exploded into Braden's waiting mouth. Ecstasy overwhelmed my brain, shorting out higher functions until only sensation remained. The world shrank down to a mosaic of impressions more than connected ideas. Braden's lips and tongue working the head of my cock while his hands milked the shaft, squeezing out every drop he could swallow. Caden, still fucking me through it all at that unceasing pace, each new impact to my prostate driving another spurt out onto Braden's tongue.

My orgasm went on and on, dragged out by the relentless two-pronged stimulation. As I was finally starting to come down from my climax, Caden redoubled his thrusting, pounding into me even faster than before. He gasped out something incoherent, clutched at my hips and shoved his cock as deep inside me as it could go, then stayed locked in that position as he shuddered his release. My brain remained a bit swimmy, but I could still feel every pulse of his cock as he pumped out his load.

I had to pull Braden's head away from my increasingly sensitive cock. He would have just kept going, winding me up for another round we couldn't afford. Eventually, Caden peeled himself off my back and pulled out. As he did, Braden lunged, sliding a buttplug into my hole before anything could leak out. Where the hell had that come from? The sudden introduction of the hard, cool object after the slick heat of Caden's cock made me shiver.

"There," he said, sounding pleased with himself. "Now we can keep you ready to go for when we have time later."

"Plus, no mess," added Caden. "Bonus."

I shook my head but did not protest. Standing up straight, I felt the plug shift a bit inside me, sending little sparks up my spine. I turned, stretching...and stopped as my eyes fell on a silhouette filling the doorway, wreathed in shadows from the dim passage outside.

"If you're quite finished defiling my desk," came a dry voice, "we do have actual work to do around here. This boat won't run itself."

"Captain Aidan!" I exclaimed with unrepentant cheer. "I was just getting reacquainted with your brothers while you took care of the boring stuff up on deck." When in doubt, smile. At my words, the twins froze for a guilty moment before scrambling to find their uniforms, the pieces of which were scattered across the floor with my own discarded attire.

Aidan stepped forward, fully entering the room. He was a bigger, more rugged version of his younger twin brothers, broad and powerful where they were lean and sleek. The fabric of his pristine white captain's uniform strained across his shoulders and chest and clung to his muscular thighs. Admittedly, some of that was because I'd deliberately gotten him a uniform that was too small, specifically to create that eye-catching effect. Idly, I wondered if he'd ever noticed that the uniform clothes were tearaways, intended for nautical-themed strippers. It was well done, with the separation panels disguised by the shape of the garments, but he had to know.

He raised a dubious eyebrow. "If by 'boring stuff' you mean the critically important safety overview and liability paperwork, then yes, it's done. Our passengers are all aboard and prepared. We can set sail whenever you're ready." His eyes wandered down my sweaty, naked body, pausing for a beat on my semi-erect, spit slick cock. "Do you need a minute?"

"Nah, I'm good to go," I said. Ignoring the rest of my clothing, I picked up my trunks from the floor and slid them on. They were bright scarlet, skintight, barely covered my ass, and did absolutely nothing to conceal my half hard state. "Take us out, Captain."

Displaying no reaction to my choice of wardrobe, Aidan nodded sharply. "Aye, sir." My cock twitched as he turned away, heading for the bridge.

"Gets me every time," I muttered. I glanced over at the twins, who were still trying to gather their various belongings. "Boys, you know what to do. Sea attire, I think."

"Sure, Dante," said Braden. "We'll be right there."

Caden elbowed his brother. "He means, aye sir!" When Braden glared, Caden shook his head. "He'll already have us scrubbing every inch of the deck for screwing in his quarters, we might as well not make it worse."

"Good luck with that," I said, and followed Aidan out the door. Up the stairs to the lounge, then out the doors onto the open aft deck. I was greeted with a sight I'd more or less expected: a crowd of twenty or so college students of regrettably mixed gender, standing on the deck looking various degrees of excited and hungover.

I flung open the lounge doors and strutted out onto the deck like it was my personal runway, drawing every eye. In the morning sun, I gleamed with beads of perspiration, my partially aroused state clearly visible if technically concealed. I'd chosen my position carefully, knowing full well that the oblique sunlight would outline every ridge of muscle on me. There were a few whispers and titters from the passengers as their gazes tracked appreciatively up and down my frame.

"Welcome aboard the Temptation," I purred, pitching my voice to be just audible over the sounds of sea and wind. They instinctively gathered closer, leaning in to hear. "I'm Dante, the owner of Sultry Seas, and I'm so glad you've all come out today." As I spoke, I strode through the group, forcing them to part around me, and untied the line holding my yacht to the dock. I could have crouched, but instead bent from the waist, making sure to give my audience an eyeful. I wondered if the shape of the plug was visible through the skintight suit. That done, I turned back to my passengers, causing more than a few eyes to lurch back up to the level of my face.

I smiled.

"We at Sultry Seas are committed to providing our guests with a deeply...satisfying...experience," I said, pouring innuendo into the words, "so please, if there's anything we can do to help fulfill your desires, all you need to do is ask." That got a couple of nervous chuckles and even some blushes.

"I can think of a few things," muttered a girl in the front, openly ogling me. Before she could elaborate, the engines rumbled to life beneath us. A moment later, we slid smoothly away from the dock as Aidan started to guide the Temptation out of the marina towards open water.

When I spoke again, I had to raise my voice a bit to be heard over the gurgling rumble of the engines. I slid and sauntered my way back through the group, coming oh so close to touching a few but never quite coming into contact. I struck my mark again right outside the door. "Since you all signed the waivers affirming yourselves to be of legal drinking age," I said, despite the fact that several of them were visibly not 21, "how about we kick things off with a libation or two?"

"Hell yes!" said the girl who'd spoken before. "Free drinks!"

My smile widened. "I didn't say they'd be free." I turned my head slightly to call over my shoulder. "Oh, boys!" The twins emerged right on cue, accompanied by more whispers and a few actual gasps. As directed, they were dressed in their "at sea" attire, which is to say a jaunty little sailor hat, skintight blue trunks only a hair more modest than mine, and nothing else. Now, I'm objectively hotter than either of the twins individually (if I do say so myself) but there's something about a pair of smoking hot, scantily clad identical twins that will always create something greater than the sum of its parts, and they immediately captivated our audience.

They knew their roles, and they struck their poses perfectly on either side of me. Each held a tray of bubbling mimosas, gleaming in the sunshine and offered temptingly out toward the passengers. "My salty seamen here are always eager to please, and will happily provide you with drinks...for a price." I let my grin turn devilish. "They'll trade you: one drink for one article of clothing." Eyes widened, cheeks reddened, and more than a few mouths formed the words "oh, shit" among the students.

The twins moved forward with flirtatious smiles, offering their trays. To no one's surprise, the outspoken girl stepped out of the crowd. She wore a simple, loose sundress, and she casually pulled the straps off her shoulders and let the whole garment slide off her, revealing (thankfully) a bikini underneath. Braden presented her his tray with a wink, and she scooped up a glass, gulped down half of it, then thrust it into the air and cried, "Best. Spring break. EVER!"

As her companions laughed and cheered, I made a quick gesture above my head, where the bridge crew could see it. A moment later, music began to play from the discreet speakers around the forecastle, bass throbbing through the deck under my bare feet. The cheers redoubled, and the students began to disrobe en masse, tossing aside clothing in exchange for bubbly goodness. By the time we hit open water, the music was pounding, the drinks were flowing, and the clothing was minimal.

Just the way I like it.

The morning passed in a blur of song, sauce, and skin. Periodically, crew members would work the crowd offering water or finger food instead of alcohol, in the captain's attempt to keep things more balanced health-wise. They mostly got ogled and good-naturedly groped, but at least a few of the passengers did actually try to maintain a balanced intake. If, from time to time, some of my guests would slink off belowdecks in groups of two or three, occasionally accompanied by one of my crew, only to reappear half an hour or so later looking mussed and pleased with themselves...well, that just meant the system was working.

I noticed one of them eyeing me repeatedly. Granted, basically all of them were eyeing me to some degree--I am fairly captivating--but he hardly looked away. Regrettably still dressed in a tank top and board shorts--I think he'd surrendered an outer shirt in exchange for the one drink he'd taken--he was handsome in a square jawed, blue eyed Captain America sort of way, and the tank top showed off a lean, well-muscled torso. Thinking this one had potential, I made sure to position myself where he couldn't help but see me sensually rubbing suntan lotion into my skin or eating hors d'oeuvres one slow finger-lick at a time, all while ostensibly unaware of his observation.

The service is called "Sultry Seas," after all. I have to make sure the customers get their money's worth. The way he blushed had nothing to do with it.

Captain Aidan proved his efficiency once again by timing our arrival at our midway destination just as the sun hit its peak. The Temptation turned back toward the coast, sliding neatly into the mouth of a small lagoon. A pool of cerulean water edged by a crescent of white sand and basically surrounded by rocky cliffs, it was almost inaccessible by land, making it our own private little paradise.

The noonday heat was starting to overwhelm the cool breeze off the sea, and my suggestion of a swim break was met with cheers. Most of my passengers leapt straight off the Temptation into the lagoon, several removing even more clothing beforehand. I was unable to join them, unfortunately, however tempting the water appeared. I set the twins, who were certified open-water lifeguards, to watching them (as swimming plus drinking rarely equals safety) and helped the rest of the crew set up our lunch spread.

As I did so, I noticed that my erstwhile observer had not joined his fellows in the lagoon, but instead leaned against the Temptation's rail, where he could watch them frolic but avoid getting wet. Taking advantage of this rare moment where he wasn't watching me, I left the lunch prep to the crew and sidled up beside him. I struck an indolent lounging pose against the railing, rather closer to him than was strictly polite, and spoke.

"Not feeling like a swim?"

He turned with a start of surprise, and his eyes got even wider when he found us all but nose to nose.

"Dante!" he exclaimed. "I, uh, didn't see you there." He seemed flustered...but did not step back or pull away. Promising. "And no, I can't swim. Never learned. I'm more of a jogger."

"I could never get into jogging," I said, pursing my lips. His eyes flicked down to my mouth as though drawn by a magnet. I smiled. "I've always preferred swimming, personally. It's just as good for cardio, but it's a more balanced workout for the whole body, as opposed to just working the legs and core the way running does." I leaned forward conspiratorially, as though we weren't already six inches apart, and let my smile grow wicked as I lowered my voice to a purr. "Plus, the eye candy is much better."

He swallowed, and almost involuntarily looked down the length of my swimwear-clad body before jerking his gaze back up to my face.

"So," I said, in a more casual tone, "you know my name, but you haven't told me yours. What should I call you?"

"I'm Liam," he replied.

"Well then, Liam, I have a question for you. This voyage is going to last all day. Since you aren't swimming, and there isn't room to run on board the Temptation, how are you planning to get your cardio in for today?"

He blinked, thrown off by the question. "Not sure...I guess I'll just run more tomorrow or something. Never really occurred to me."

I shook my head in mock disappointment. "And disrupt your spring break schedule? We can't have that! Don't worry though, I have the perfect solution. I know just the way you can burn off some calories." Without warning, I looped my arm through his and tugged, almost pulling him off his feet until he regained his balance and stumbled after me.

12