Per Anum Ch. 04: Sultry Seas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, what--?"

Ignoring his protest, I just pulled him along towards the door to the lounge. I saw a few smirks on my crew members' faces as we passed, and I'm pretty sure I heard Braden mutter something like "Another one bites the dust," but it was beneath my dignity to acknowledge them.

Inside the lounge, though, we were greeted by a scene I had to acknowledge, mostly because Liam stopped dead at the sight. The lounge was a comfortable, softly lit space, with plush furniture affixed to the floor, a flatscreen on one wall and the door to the galley opposite us. A luxurious sofa filled much of the room. At one end of it, just out of sight of the doors to the deck, was Caden, who apparently felt his lifeguard assignment was more of a suggestion.

He had one of the more attractive male passengers bent over the couch, face pressed to the cushions, with Caden covering his back much as he had mine a few hours earlier. With his signature deep, slow thrusts, he fucked into the guy's ass at a steady, relentless pace, his hands exploring a well-toned torso. Only Caden noticed us enter--his companion's face was turned away from us, and his groaning covered up the sound of the door--and he greeted us with a cheeky grin and salute, tapping two fingers to his brow.

I shook my head but had to smile--it's not like I could judge, what with literally dragging my own soon-to-be conquest past Caden at that moment--and mouthed "hurry up" as I tugged a shell-shocked Liam toward the stairs down to the cabin deck. Liam shook his head in wonder as we came out of the narrow stairway.

"That was Tony! I didn't even know he was into guys, let alone...damn!"

I smirked. "The twins can be very persuasive." With Liam's arm still firmly trapped in my own--although he'd stopped resisting at the sight of his pal getting reamed, and seemed to be more interested in adjusting his shorts than in escape--I escorted him down the passage toward the captain's stateroom. It was the nicest, after all, and he'd be busy on the bridge. The stateroom filled the whole forward end of the Temptation, with two smaller cabins flanking it, one each port and starboard. The aft end of the lower deck was taken up by cargo storage and the engine room at the back.

Halfway there, though, we had to stop as the starboard cabin door opened. Gavin, one of my crew members, stepped out just in front of us, still pulling on his little blue trunks. Over his shoulder, I could see two passengers, one male and one female, sprawled naked and breathless on the cabin's narrow bed. Looking rather pleased with himself, Gavin closed the door and gave me a nod.

"Another pair of satisfied customers, boss-man." He noticed Liam, and gave him a long look up and down. "You need my...help...with anything? You know I'm flexible." I did at that. Very flexible. Gavin, half Chinese and half white with the best features of both, possessed a certain exotic beauty that his fitness-model frame only multiplied. A glance at Liam's mortified expression, though, made it clear he wasn't up for it. More's the pity.

A different idea occurred to me, and I grinned. "No, I've got this. Head upstairs and relieve Caden instead. He's supposed to be on lifeguard duty, but got sidetracked with...assisting a guest. Go take over for him, and send him back on deck where he should be." Maybe some blue balls would remind him to keep his mind on his job while on duty. Gavin at least was scheduled for his break right now.

Gavin, seeming to understand at once, matched my grin. "Aye, sir. Right away."

As he strode off down the passage to the stairs, I pulled Liam into the captain's quarters. There wasn't much open floor, with the desk and chair along one side and the king-sized bed I'd had specially installed filling most of the rest of the space. Aidan, of course, thought it was ridiculous when he first saw it, but it was simple enough to teach him the benefits of having it.

Several times in a row, in fact. Just to make sure the lesson sank in.

I turned to Liam. "Decision time, Liam. I'm not going to force you to do anything you're uncomfortable with, but--mmf!" I was cut off midsentence by Liam launching himself into my arms and tackling me onto the bed with him on top, his mouth covering mine. Apparently he'd made his decision.

I kissed him back dutifully. I've always considered kissing more romantic than sexual, and generally don't do it with random hookups like this, but Liam was clearly of a different opinion. More interesting to me was the feel of his body pressing against mine, in particular a stiff, growing something he was rubbing against my thigh.

I slid my hands up his torso, peeling the tank top off as I went. His chest was rough with stubble, as though he usually shaved it but hadn't done so for a few days, and it prickled against my own hairless upper body. Removing his shirt broke the kiss, and his mouth went for one of my nipples as I started untying the drawstring of his board shorts. I pushed them down as soon as they loosened, and his erection popped out to slap onto my stomach.

Liam writhed against me, shimmying a bit so he could kick the shorts off completely, and the way his cock rubbed against my abs made him moan. I shucked off my own trunks--easier said than done given how tight they were and the degree of strain they were enduring--and answered him with my own wordless groan when my suddenly freed cock bounced up against his.

I wrapped a hand around them both, squeezing them together in a slow, hard stroke that had him gasping in my ear. His cock was about the same length as mine, if not as thick, which made it easy to rub the undersides of our cockheads together, that extra sensitive spot sending sparks of pleasure crackling up my spine. With my free hand, I grabbed his muscled runner's ass and gave it a squeeze, pulling him harder against me.

"Can I taste you?" he panted in my ear, hot breath raising goosebumps on my neck. "I've been imagining it since you stepped out on deck this morning."

"By all means," I said, and let go. He slid down the length of my body, exploring with his mouth the whole way, until his head drew even with my groin. Liam wrapped a hand around my cock, stroking me leisurely while he turned his attention further down. He ran his tongue over my balls first, so slowly and thoroughly I was soon squirming and spreading my legs wider. That's when he noticed the buttplug still lodged inside me.

"Holy...but you've been on deck since we left the marina. Have you had this in there all morning?"

I smirked. "While you guys were getting lectured about life jackets and liability, I was in here...with the twins." I waggled my eyebrows. "They left something in there for you, if you want to pull that out and see." I pulled my knees up toward my chest to give him easy access.

His eyes widened. "Fuck, that's hot." He took hold of the end of the plug and gave it a little twist, apparently just to make me writhe, then pulled it out and sealed his mouth over my suddenly empty hole. It felt a bit weird, after hours of the plug, but Liam's tongue helped ease the transition immensely. Liam had a bit of a filthy side, it seemed, as he happily slurped out the semen smoothie the twins had left inside me, trapped by the plug.

Even after he'd cleaned up my hole, Liam continued to work his tongue inside me. As nervous as he'd seemed at first, he was no amateur. I groaned and gasped and squirmed halfway across the bed, but he kept right on going, his mouth doing incredible things to my slick and stretched-open hole. When he finally stopped, my brain was so far into la-la-land that it took me a second to notice. I rallied enough motor function to lift my head up and look, just in time to see him pull my legs down and wrap his lips around the head of my cock. He teased the head with lips and tongue for a moment, then swallowed me down about halfway, then pulled back up only to do it again.

I sighed and let my head sag back down to the bed. One of my hands found its way to his head, threading through his sandy hair, not pushing but merely supporting and guiding him in his efforts. Liam didn't have the twins' deep throat skills, but he made up for it by using lips, tongue, hands, even teeth to stimulate every bit of me he could, and it was exquisite.

A glimpse of motion made me prop my head up on an elbow. The door, which we had not closed behind us, opened wider to admit the towering form of Captain Aidan. He held a plate in one hand, piled with spoils from the lunch buffet we'd put out on deck, and closed the door with his other hand. Liam didn't seem to notice, caught up in his work, but closing the door made the captain turn towards us, and Aidan's eyes met mine.

Then rolled so hard I thought they'd fall out of his face.

He shook his head at me, paused a moment to appreciate the way Liam's ass was waving at him, then sat down at his desk and started eating, apparently unbothered by our activities. I held back a laugh and turned it into a groan of bliss as Liam swallowed me down again, still somehow completely unaware of Aidan's presence.

Liam kept right on sucking as Aidan methodically polished off his lunch--come to think of it, I was getting hungry too--and I did my best to keep him fully engaged and not looking around. I started to wonder if Aidan could come in, eat his entire lunch, and leave without Liam ever catching on at all. I was certainly benefiting from his focused intensity, but it seemed a bit unbelievable.

To my surprise, it was Aidan who broke first. He did clear his plate, but then he stood up and turned to face us, and the tent stretching his too-small trousers was impossible to miss. Meeting my grin with a stoic expression, he hooked his fingers through his waistband and collar, and with a single flex of his powerful arms, his clothing exploded off of him.

So he had noticed the tearaway panels after all.

This was too much for even the oblivious Liam. He pulled off me and looked around at the noise, only to jerk back in surprise at what must have seemed like Aidan's magical appearance. The captain loomed over us, powerfully muscled, gloriously naked, and rigidly erect, looking like a statue of some ancient fertility god come to life.

"C-captain!" he gasped. "Where...but..."

"Relax," I said. "If he was upset, there would be a lot more shouting. Now, are you going to just leave that piece of prime meat waving in the wind?" Aidan stepped up to the edge of the bed, and I guided a still-shocked Liam forward. His hormones knew what to do, even if his higher brain was short-circuiting, and he grabbed Aidan's thick cock. Liam ran his tongue up the length before wrapping his mouth around the head, just as he'd done to mine.

As Liam began sucking eagerly on Aidan, I set to work on my own task; namely, repaying the incredible rim job Liam had done on me. Liam was on all fours facing the edge of the bed, sucking and licking away, which left his shapely ass pointed directly at me. I slid my hands up his thighs, took a double handful of taut ass cheeks, and pulled them apart so I could bury my face between them. He tasted of sweat and sea salt, and his whole body shuddered when my tongue slid into his hole. His groan, muffled by his mouthful of cock, made me smile against his ass, and then I really got to work.

I slipped a hand between his legs, pulling his cock down a bit so I could stroke him while I ate him out. Precum oozed from the tip with every squeeze, and I made use of it to slick him up so the experience was even more delicious for him. I worked his asshole with my mouth and his cock with my hand until the noises coming out of him turned absolutely piteous, even muffled as they were by his unrelenting efforts to swallow Aidan whole.

The bed in Aidan's cabin is the sort with drawers built into the frame beneath the mattress. I opened one, extracted the lube I knew was inside (since I'm the one who put it there) and had a finger sliding into Liam's spit-slick hole before he knew what was happening. His back arched as I found his prostate and gave it a thorough greeting. A glance up showed Aidan holding Liam's head with both hands, fucking his face with steady, punishing strokes while Liam held on to Aidan's waist for dear life.

A second finger joined the first, stretching Liam open wider, and then a third. His hips bucked against my hand, trying to fuck himself on my fingers even though his head and shoulders couldn't move. I chuckled and lubed my cock, which had been sadly neglected for the last several minutes but remained hard as ever. A few strokes to spread it evenly, and then I moved up behind Liam, kneeling on the bed between his spread legs so I could push my cock into his ass.

His hole was exquisite, hot and slick and so tight I couldn't help but groan as I sank slowly into him. Liam's whole body went taut as a drawn bow, a single graceful arch of lean muscle seemingly suspended between Aidan's cock and mine. He reached back with one hand to grab my hip, pulling me in deeper. I gladly obliged, pushing in further, pulling partially out, and then burying myself to the hilt. His hole spasmed around my shaft, gripping and squeezing me. I had to steady myself by grabbing his hips, stabilizing us both, but Aidan spoke before I could start really thrusting.

"Enough of the preliminaries." He stepped back, pulling his cock from Liam's mouth. Liam all but collapsed forward, his hands barely catching the edge of the bed, his cry coming out unmuffled for the first time as my cock slid over his prostate. Aidan, meanwhile, stepped around the side of the bed and stepped up onto the mattress, only to kneel behind me. I grinned to myself and leaned forward, grabbing Liam's shoulders and plastering myself to his back.

Aidan wasted no time. My own hole, slick with a variety of fluids and stretched for hours by the plug, opened easily to his thick cock as he pushed into me. He entered me in a single, long thrust, much as his brother Caden had, but that was where the similarity ended. Aidan's style was somewhere between the twins' opposing methods, showing neither the furious passion of Braden or the languid ease of Caden. The captain instead preferred a steady but punishing pace, his hips slapping against my ass with clockwork precision a metronome would envy.

I matched his rhythm with ease, rolling my own hips to fuck into Liam as Aidan drew back from me, only to pull back myself as he thrust forward, so our every meeting was doubly intense. My body bounced between theirs with wet slaps, each thrust wringing a gasp from my throat. Aidan was pummeling my prostate with every stroke, sending ripples of ecstasy up my spine from my balls to my brain, and I mustered the presence of mind to slightly alter my angle of entry so I would do the same to Liam. The timbre of his cries changed at once, rising in pitch and desperation, so I knew I'd succeeded.

Keeping one hand on Liam's shoulder for balance, I reached down with the other to seize his erection, which was now drooling a near-constant stream of precum. His body all but vibrated beneath me, and the way he gasped when I started stroking him told me the end was nigh. Good thing, too, because I was a pot on the precipice of boiling over. My balls were rolled up tight against me, the pressure inside building to the breaking point.

I was actually surprised when Liam came first, having fully expected to beat him to the finish line. His whole body locked up, and with a shuddering cry he started pumping his load through my hand, over my fingers and onto the bed. I squeezed and stroked him through it, milking out every last drop even as I was still thrusting into his ass, although with the way his inner muscles clenched onto my cock it was a wonder I could move.

I think that's what did it for me, the sudden spasmodic squeeze around my shaft. I'd been teetering on the edge, and Liam clenching down around me while Aidan pounded away at my prostate was too much to bear. Orgasm drowned my brain in bliss even as I painted Liam's insides with my load, and still Aidan kept up his endless, clockwork pace, every thrust driving more semen from my balls.

I only halfway noticed when Aidan pulled me off of an unresponsive Liam, slinging me out to sprawl facedown across the bed. He was on top of me at once, sliding back inside me, his body now covering mine. His limbs wrapped around my own, pinning me in place as the thrusting started up again, the relentless, brain-melting pounding that never seemed to end. Every thrust slapped his hips against my ass, a whipcrack of noise in the cabin that was otherwise silent save for our heavy breathing.

Finally, after an eternity that had my head stuffed with clouds and my body turned to pudding, Aidan found his release. He...rippled, his whole body contracting around me, and he plunged his cock in to the root. I felt it pulse again and again, his body shivering with each spurt, and a single guttural groan, the first he'd uttered this entire time, issued from his lips. Finished at last, he rolled off me, the bed more than large enough for us all.

"You know, I've got to say," Liam spoke up from where he sprawled somewhere near my feet, "Casey was right. This IS the best spring break ever."

"Be sure to rate and review us online," I muttered, half awake. "Tell your friends about your Sultry Seas experience. Your satisfaction is our guarantee."

As I succumbed to sleep, Captain Aidan's deep chuckle was the last thing I heard.

12