Per Anum Ch. 10: Triptych

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking hell, you feel so good," Troy gasped. "So good." Ecstasy seemed to have a similar effect on his vocabulary that it did on mine. On the other hand, I was entirely incapable of speech at that moment, so he had me there. All I managed was a sort of guttural gasping noise as his steady pounding ratcheted up again. Even this more efficient positioning didn't seem to be enough, though, as Troy was soon gently guiding me to the floor, his thrusting slowing as we moved but never stopping entirely.

Before long I was on all fours on the wooden model's stage, with Troy kneeling behind me, his pace accelerating once again. Apparently this more stable arrangement made him feel like the training wheels could come off, because he started pounding into me like never before. I thought he'd been going hard previously, but Troy swiftly disabused me of that notion. It was all I could do to keep from being fucked right off the stage, and in fact my elbows buckled under the onslaught, my arms collapsing to the wooden surface.

This let me brace my entire forearms on the smooth wood of the stage, which improved stability a lot, but it also had a side effect I was unprepared for: the change in angle meant that every one of Troy's thrusts was directly striking my prostate, instead of skimming over and past it as he'd been doing before. The wave of pleasure each thrust produced was magnified significantly, and Troy was still accelerating. When he reached down and wrapped a hand around my long neglected, slightly droopy cock, I very nearly came right then.

A few slow, firm strokes and I was stiff as a board once again, precum flowing with every thrust and making Troy's grip a slick, delicious friction. His pace rapidly rose there too, almost matching his hips for speed and just about overloading my brain. This couldn't go on much longer, I was wound tighter than a spring and something was going to give soon.

"Troy," I gasped, my first intelligible word in a while. "I'm...close..."

"Oh, thank God," he panted, "I've been hanging by a thread for a while." He slowed his thrusting, then actually stopped and pulled out completely. I was so wrapped up in the experience that I sort of didn't know what to do without that constant stimulus. Troy gently rolled me onto my back, lifting my legs and smiling down at me while he slid his cock back into my slick, doubtless gaping hole.

"I want to see you come while I'm inside you," he said once he'd bottomed out. Well. Shit. What do you even say to that? The only response I managed was a desperate garbled noise as he started up thrusting and stroking me again, this time in tandem. Watching him fuck me was much more intense than facing away, especially because he was watching me, too. Those bottomless dark eyes bored right into mine, refusing to give me anywhere to hide.

Finally, it was too much. A stroke, a thrust, and everything was fireworks inside my head as my load pumped out across my stomach and Troy's hand. Troy kept thrusting, pounding away as my inner muscles squeezed and spasmed around his cock and my whole body bucked beneath him. Every hit to my prostate seemed to squeeze out another drop of semen and send another surge to my already overwhelmed brain. I think I made a noise--I mean, it's me, it was probably a lot of noise--but I don't remember it.

I do remember Troy going rigid with a groan, every muscle standing out as his hips bucked forward in a set of spasmodic jerks that accompanied the twitch and pulse I felt from his cock as he unloaded deep inside me. After a long, shuddering moment, he relaxed, and eased his cock out of me before gently lowering my legs to the stage so I was lying flat. Then he sort of toppled over to sprawl beside me, chest heaving, semen-streaked cock half-hard and draped over one thigh.

"And, scene," came a cheery voice. We both blearily turned to see Sebastian lowering his phone. I vaguely recalled him being in the photo-capture stage of preparation when Troy and I had started in on...shit. Had he been recording us this whole time? "Relax," he said, correctly reading our expressions. "I made sure your faces don't show in the video, don't worry about it. This is great stuff, it'll be very popular."

"As soon as my legs start working," I growled, "I am going to break every bone in each of your limbs one by one until you delete that video." Beside me, Troy grunted assent.

Sebastian got a bit paler than he was naturally, perhaps remembering the way I'd taken him down earlier. "Now, now," he said hurriedly, raising his phone again and swiftly prodding at it. "See, look, it's all gone! No need for anything...rash." As he spoke, he turned the screen so I could see him push "Yes" on the delete video confirmation box. Regaining some of his composure, he looked us over. "I am going to need you both to get up and get back into position though. I still have a sketch to make."