Country Singer Pt. 02 - Cum for More

Story Info
Country singer cums back for more.
2.1k words
4.88
2.3k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connor sent me a text, he'd just passed a sub shop and he said the sign had advertised that you can't beat a footlong. He followed that up with: That's what she said. Now I've seen him and sucked him, so I know it's not a foot long but I played along.

I texted him back to tell him that I'll be needing proof of that size, I told him that if he's going to brag on such a size, he needs to back it up. I also told him that would make a good story, the foot long musician and his groupie. He laughed. I said I'd write it up. But I doubt that his fans would like it.

A few minutes later, I actually got a pic. I know that he's a little over 6 inches hard, I've had all of that in my mouth, and remember like it was yesterday, which, in fact, it was. But he sent me a nice pic of his soft cock, resting on his balls in his open jeans. Like always, when you take a pic like that the dick is compressed and the balls are tight, sitting soft, he looked about 2-3 inches but oh so cute. I know it's dangerous game for someone hoping to be a celeb (or to re-establish his celebrity) to send nudes to a male friend but nothing in the tight dick close up would reveal his real identity, and all his secrets are safe with me (and all of you lol).

I send him back a pic, it was Saturday morning, sunny and warm and I was naked on my balcony, enjoying the sun. I was not sitting in such as way as to compress myself and his pic had perked me, so my 6 was standing up already. A few minutes later, a second pic from him, he's hard now. Beautiful, cut, sticking out of his jeans, balls still tight up against it. The trimmed bush flaring wrapping around the proud fellow. He's in his truck, I can just see the steering wheel in the last pic, his head resting just below it.

I ask him where he is. He says in your parking lot. Standing, I move forward and look over the railing to the parking area and I can see a Ford pickup parked there. Seriously, I send, that's you?

He writes back, yeah, I was hoping you were free, and we could pick up where we left off.

I don't hesitate, Well put that away and get your ass up here or if you're really daring, don't put it away and get your ass up here.

I get his text back LOL but I can see him exit his truck. Typical cowboy, plaid shirt, jeans, boots, but the ever-present backwards ball cap (no cowboy hat for him). He heads to the lobby. I don't see the dick though, but it is a long way away.

I buzz him up and a few minutes later I hear a knock on the door. Still naked, I open the door - my neighbour's door is directly across from mine, that's how they built this building, no offsetting of unit doors. If she's looking through the peep hole, she's getting a show. She's not the only one. His jeans are open and his six hard inches are poking out, his shirt tails folding around it like a curtain, and little tufts of his dark bush spilling out. I reach out, take his cock in hand, and pull him in, closing the door behind him. Sorry, Lori, next time maybe when Hugh and I connect again, you can watch but not today, I think at my neighbour.

No sooner is he in, then I pull him into me and we're kissing. He's a little taller than me but I don't mind reaching up. His clothes begin to fall off, plaid shirt first, revealing his shaved chest, I push his jeans down, they catch on his boots. I then push him down and pull off his boots, jeans, and socks. Then pull off his boxers and he's naked with me.

I've taken the time to lay some blankets in the sun on the balcony and we head out there, both naked, both hard. My balcony is really private, we're at the top of the building, it's fronted by a concrete wall and we're an end unit, so only one neighbour abuts us, and I know she's at work, so I'm not worried about being seen. Heard maybe, but not seen.

We kneel on the blanket, the sun is warm, it's a hot day with temps in low 30s (Celsius). It feels amazing to be kissing this man, with the sun warm on our skins. He pushes me down and moves down my body to take my cock into his mouth. And I'm in heaven.

He's damn good and he is eager to take me, all of me. I tell him to swing around, and he does. In a 69 position, I take him into my mouth, he's a perfect fit.

We're sucking each other, he's fucking my throat, and fucking his own throat as he's on top. I caress his ass as we're on each other's dicks and begin to center in on his pucker. Pulling his cheeks apart, spreading him. I don't tell him, but I push his cock out of my mouth and shift us both, slightly, so I can reach and probe his ass with my tongue. His cock jumps and precum dribbles out onto my chest.

"Holy fuck", he says, "what are you doing?"

"Just keep sucking," I tell him and although he can't help but moan in pleasure he does return to my cock. I keep working my tongue into him, I manage to drill it in about an inch. My chest is soaked. Then I take a finger and begin to work it in. When I do that, I move back to take his cock again into my mouth by way of pulling each ball into my mouth first. I try to add a second finger. Its' tight and he jumps, so I move back to one, which seems to work fine for him.

In a few minutes of my mouth reaching his cock, I can see his balls tightening over me and he lifts off my cock and says that he's about to blow. I try that second finger again and it slides right in this time, and his load pulses out into my throat. Jet after jet. I gulp it down, but it still spills out the side, into my beard. I just keep sucking him. He hasn't returned to my cock, but his hand has been beating me and it doesn't take me long to cover his hand in my pearly essence.

Reluctantly, I let go of his cock, still hard, as he rolls off of me. We lay there, head to toe, side by side, naked in the full sun. I scoop the last of his load off of my beard and lick my fingers clean. He rubs my load onto my belly fir but he does taste it from his covered hand, licking them clean of any residue.

As we lay there, both catching hour breaths, I notice his cock hasn't gone down at all. He's still hard as a rock. I roll onto my side and reach across and stroke him gently. "Well now, someone his ready to go again", I say to him.

He laughs, but says, "I haven't stopped thinking about this since I left yesterday. My dick has been almost constantly hard, but I've been thinking about something specific." He pauses and lifts his head to look at me, my hand still on his cock, on my side, I glance down my body to his face. He says, "I want to fuck you. I need to fuck you. Can I?"

I don't answer, but simply get up and step inside. I head to the bedroom, grab some lube, and rejoin him on the balcony. I toss him the lube and say "If you think you're ready, sure, fuck me babe."

I instruct him to apply lube to his cock and to my ass, rubbing it in. He inserts, one then two, then three well lubed fingers into me. I get on my hands and knees and he positions himself behind me and he tries to just plow his way in, but I clamp closed and tell him to take it easy. He moderates and slowly begins to work his way in to me.

When he's fully in, he pauses. I don't bottom often but I do like that full feeling of a cock buried deep inside you. I tell him to fuck me now and he pulls out, the plows home. His pace is fast and furious. His cock plunges in and out, his thighs slapping into me. My cock, untouched is hard and bouncing with each stroke. He fucks hard. He's been deprived of this too long and he's claiming it as his own. In and out, hard strokes, slamming into me.

Then I feel his cock swell, he grabs my back to brace himself and his cock is emptying into me, 4, 5, 6 pulses, each one, his moans echo more loudly off the balcony walls. I think they could hear him on the street. When he's done, he collapses down onto my back, which knocks me down and I'm smashed into the blanketed floor. My hard cock hurting, trapped beneath us both.

He stays in me until his cock is soft. I can feel cum dripping out of my ass, as his soft cock slips out of me. Again, he rolls off, onto his back. Head to head this time I lean in and kiss him. "Did you like that?" I ask. "Holy fuck" he says, I can't..." and he trails off not finishing that thought.

As he lays there, exhausted, my hard cock wants some attention. I lift up and position myself between his legs and begin to suckle on his balls, then down to his taint, lifting his legs for access, which spreads his ass open. And my tongue finds it's way back to his pucker. And I begin to lick and tongue-fuck him. Again, I slip a finger into him but this time with the tongue. His cock has started to harden again. I pull out the finger and apply some lube to two fingers and insert one, then both. He's moaning and his cock is bouncing against his lower belly.

Then tongue and fingers leave his ass, "Don't stop," he moans, his ass is open and ready and I position myself between his raised legs, and start to rub my cock head against him. "Oh fuck, I can't believe I want this," he says. "Fuck me, fuck me hard Doug".

I lean into him and let my cock head pierce his opening, he moans loudly as he closes around my cock head. I pause there, his breathing is rapid, his stomach filling and deflating, in and out on each breath, his cock, hard, bouncing in time. I lean down and kiss him and when our tongues connect, I push all the way in. He arches up to meet me and again I pause. Savouring his tongue, our bodies connected, sweat, saliva and cum, covering us and intermingling as we sit paused.

Then I start to fuck him. Slow at first, then fast. Faster still. I love the sound of our bodies slapping together, coming together in a sexual bond. He's tight and while my cock slides in and out easily, his tightness milks me hard and I know I'm not going to last long. I'm nibbling on his neck, chewing an earlobe, and I feel a warmth on my belly, lifting up I realize he's cum again and that sends me over the edge. I empty my balls into his gut. Fucking my load into him.

When I'm done, I collapse onto him this time, out bellies sticking together, glued by his cum, my cock slips out of his ass, and a load of cum follows dribbling out of him to pool on the blanket. We're kissing and hugging other, just basking in that post glow. We're sweaty, cum covered, probably sunburned but we're happy in the need just sated, in each other.

I hear a cough and smell the distinct smell of a joint being smoked and I realize my neighbour is home. I hope she enjoyed the show.

We get up and head in to shower. He's got this amazing tattoo on his back and in the walk in shower as I'm rubbing soap on his back, I trace the outline of it. It's beautiful artwork. And I'm looking forward to fucking him doggy style so that I can trace it while I'm buried deep in him. But that will have to be next time.