Perception of Time

Story Info
Learning how to pass the time.
1.6k words
4.33
1.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's the diagnosis, doctor?"

"This is a terminal case, we'll have to keep it on lifesupport until we can pull the important stuff."

"God dammit, well we better be able to save the data."

Jen stretched out on the floor, tired after a full day of classes. She didn't need this added stress of her computer deciding to crap out on her.

"How long will this take to pull everything?"

"Um, about an hour or two. Don't worry, I'll get it."

She let out a groan as she laid there. Pinching the bridge of her nose she couldn't believe her bad luck. After 3 long months working on her thesis, she wasn't about to lose all the data she needed. She was glad at least she had known someone good with computers who could help her out. While Alec wasn't her type normally, she didn't mind spending time with him. He kept to himself mainly but for some reason always made time for her.

Alec snuck a look at her laying on her back, her long legs in her signature skinny jeans that made her ass look so round, her stomach with just a slight pouch, she wasn't too skinny or too overweight, just perfect. Her 36D breasts sitting perky behind her scoop neck shirt, just enough cleavage to entice and a nice view of her bra whenever she bent over. He continued trailing up to her face, with her plump pink lips, cute nose, and blue eyes that squinted whenever she really smiled. Her long brown hair was tucked away in a ponytail under her.

"So what do you normally do on a Friday night?" She broke his concentration on her as she asked.

"Um, not much really, just usually here playing videogames, sometimes hanging out with friends."

"Sounds fun, why don't you go out more, meet new people!"

"Ha, like that'll happen."

"Well if it makes you feel better I'm usually in my room doing homework and preparing for next week's classes."

"We can't all be nerds like you."

"Nerds run the world, right?" She winked back at him.

"Ok, I'm copying over everything I could find, we'll be able to see what we have shortly on my computer."

With that, Jen perked up to see the progress bar. As she got closer she definitely felt his eyes on her chest and giggled to herself. While she wasn't necessarily interested in pursuing a relationship now, Jen always enjoyed teasing. It secretly got her excited to affect a guy to the point of need then walk off, leaving him with blue balls.

Placing a hand on his thigh, she went unnecessarily high helping herself get up. Then bending over on the desk to "watch" the progress bar closely, made sure that he could see the curve of her ass in her jeans more keenly now as she wiggled back and forth next to him. She could tell he was starting to get uncomfortable the way he adjusted himself in his chair.

"So when was the last time you went on a date?" She asked, breaking the silence as she turned towards him, giving him a clear view down her shirt as she still leaned over.

"Um, it's been a very long time."

"Just too shy? Or not interested in anyone?"

"There's plenty of interest on my side, just no one seems interested in me."

"Sounds like too shy then." Sensing more discomfort she egged him on. "But it also is a lot of work. Go out, get food, see a movie, talk all the time, make out, get laid, I mean it's just so hard to fit that into your schedule, you know?" she giggled. "Ugh how much longer."

"Well it's been all of 2 minutes, it's going to take time."

"Can't you make time go faster?"

"I can help time go faster, if you're interested." Alec's tone turned serious and face fell flat as he stared back at her. She was still bent over giving him a nice view and he knew she was playing one of her games. He's seen her pull it before.

"Okay, show me how to make time faster." She stared back at him.

"Take off your shirt."

The directness startled Jen as she stood up straight. "What?"

"You heard me. You think you can tease me rolling around and asking me about my dating life and not face any repercussions?" He rose as he said this, stepping closer to her. As she took a step back, he took a step forward until he was towering over her. "I know the games you like to play and you aren't going to pull that on me."

He again stated calmly "take off your shirt."

Jen wouldn't admit it then but this new side excited her, feeling so small compared to his towering stature and the calm demand of his voice. This was not the shy Alec she knew. Fuck it let's do this. She thought to herself.

She took off her shirt, leaving her in her purple bra, skinny jeans, and black panties.

"Now your pants."

"You have to take off something first!" She challenged back. The smile she got in return both chilled and excited her.

"I'm showing you how I'll make time go faster, now take off your pants."

She wiggled out of her skinny jeans leaving her in just her bra and panties now. Feeling self conscious of her figure she wrapped her arms around her stomach. He immediately grabbed her wrists and brought them to her sides.

"Don't try to hide from me. Now take off your bra."

Feeling a rush of panic now at being the only almost nude person in the room, she hesitated.

"If you make me repeat myself, you'll be punished."

She wasn't sure what that meant but held her ground. He was already so close to her but it felt like he moved almost on top of her. Placing his hands behind her back he removed her bra himself. Stepping back to admire her he could feel his dick rising.

He then grabbed her wrists and led her over to his bed. He sat down as he pushed her to a kneeling position in front of him.

"Now, remove my shorts, and start sucking."

Looking up at him from under her eyelashes his dick jumped again at the gorgeous sight. Here was Jen, someone he's lusted over for so long, in front of him with nothing but panties on, ready to take his dick in between those plump lips of hers. He was going to make sure they weren't the only lips of hers he'd use tonight.

She dragged his shorts off, letting his dick spring free. Wrapping her lips around it and moving her head down, he leaned back and let out a groan. She felt heavenly around him. She continued to bob up and down for a minute, enjoying the slurping sounds she made. When he decided he wanted all of her, he grabbed her ponytail and pulled her head up, making a plop when her mouth released from his dick. Scooting back to lay down he motioned her to come with.

"Take of your panties and ride me." He ordered.

She stood to remove her panties then crawled on top. She hesitated hovering over him. "I can't get pregnant, I'm on the pill, but are you, you know, clean?"

He let out a chuckle, "you were just giving me a fantastic blow job but now you ask? Yeah, I'm clean."

Already turned on and wanting to feel full, she quickly determined she was satisfied with the response. She lowered herself slowly on his cock. Each inch in felt more incredible than the last. The forced stripping and blow job made her wet with anticipation and incredibly turned on. She finally slid all the way on to his cock. Feeling amazingly stretched she sat on him, in a daze still that this was actually occurring.

Taking the moment, he reached over to his desk, grabbing two clothespins. Why did they happen to be there? Who the hell knows, but was he glad they were.

He placed one clothespin on each hard nipple making her cry out in pain.

"I told you I'd punish you earlier, this is your punishment. Now start riding."

With a flick of a clothespin to drive home the point, he watched entranced as she started to ride him. Her arms reached out to balance on his chest and her breasts heavily swinging in front of his face, with her nipples trapped in the clothespins. She started to ride hard, getting lost in the sensation of feeling his cock stretch her, rubbing against her G spot, and her nipples feeling constantly pinched and pulled. She could feel heat rising within her, not wanting this to end so soon but not wanting to give up any of the pleasurable feelings she was experiencing now.

She could feel her orgasm building as she threw her head back, riding harder and harder until she yelped at a white hot pain sending her over the edge. He removed the clothespin right on the cusp of her orgasm and the feeling was unlike any she experienced before. Shaking and pulsing she continued to ride out her orgasm. As she was coming down she heard him grunt and felt stream after sticky stream of cum fill her.

They stayed still in this position for about a minute, both coming down from the surprise and surreal experience. Finally Jen looked over and saw everything was copied over. Grinning he said to her "I told you I could make time go faster."

She jumped off and headed to the bathroom to clean up, looking over her shoulder to say, "I want a round two later, and this time I'm in charge."

End.