Perceptive Rachel Pt. 01

Story Info
Panty fantasy must be earned by doing the unthinkable.
5k words
4.56
10k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1. Rachel's Panties

Every neighborhood has at least one; the MILF that turns all the heads and is the center of every young man's imagination. My neighborhood took this one step further with Rachel. She didn't have any kids so she was just the "ilf" of the neighborhood! Rachel did, however, have a collection of ex-husbands and a Corvette in her driveway. No one ever saw her work but the neighborhood men were at her beck and call for whatever she needed whenever she needed it; I was no exception as I vied for the number one spot on her speed dial.

Rachel was both gorgeous with classic beauty and the build of a "full figured" Jane Russell if anyone still remembers her. Rachel had those same dark, flirtatious, hypnotizing eyes that draw you in like a tractor beam. I was back home after my stint in the military while I contemplated my next career move. I had a lot of time on my hands to give Rachel whatever attention she may require.

On top of having a lot of time on my hands, I also have a growing fetish for wearing anything satin and lace...mostly panties! What could this possibly have to do with Rachel?

Lingerie magazines were my inspiration a dream wardrobe like I saw the gorgeous women wearing on the pages. Even though I LOVE women, I was perceptive enough to know the societal norms of the time meant keeping my fetish a huge secret.

Rachel use to babysit us from time to time when we were kids. I admired her and I found any reason I could to be near her. She was always above board in actions and speech around us; I never had a clue to what I soon discovered was going on in her world.

Rachel's house and yard seemed to always be the central gathering place for neighborhood gatherings, parties, games and holiday BBQ's.

It was at one of these barbecues on a three day holiday weekend that I used the bathroom in her bedroom since the other one was being used. On my way out of her room, I noticed that her top dresser drawer was slightly open with something white and shiny peeking through the opening. My curiosity and rising hard-on got the best of me and I had to investigate. I looked around quickly and saw that I was alone. I opened the drawer more and I swear a bright light overpowered me to a chorus of "AAAAAAHHHH!"

I saw white satin and lace panties neatly folded and stacked on one side of the drawer with matching white satin and lace bras on the left side! My heart pounded with excitement and a fear of getting caught. I'd wished I had a drawer like this! I reacted on impulse. I wanted to explore this drawer but I knew time was of the essence. I grabbed the top pair of panties, quickly stuffed them down the front of my pants and I walked out of the house as fast as I could.

I was in a haze the rest of the party. What had I just done? I'm no thief yet I just stole a pair of panties from my favorite neighbor. I couldn't make eye contact with her. I felt ashamed yet I was hard all night; the panties felt terrific and slick against me. Each time I adjusted I felt an electric shock course through my body. I was on cloud-9! Until I left the party...

Rachel said, "Hey, are you going to leave without saying goodbye? I hardly talked to you all day!" I felt flushed. I knew I was breathing heavy and I must have appeared like I was going to have a panic attack! I said, "Yes Rachel, I'm sorry, I thought you might be too busy with everyone else."

"I'm never too busy for my favorite neighbor! Besides, I want you to spend the rest of the weekend here to help with a few things."

Did she just call me her favorite neighbor? Tell me to spend the night? Did I misunderstand? Now I REALLY felt guilty and ashamed. I wished I could slip back into her room and put those panties back!

"Sure, Rachel. Anything for you, you know that." My voice and thoughts trailed off.

Her request to help her didn't seem odd to me. In fact it was quite common for me to help her out with various projects but I never was invited to spend the night. There was never a need for that I guess since I lived so close.

She changed her affect to playful and flirty; I've seen her do this with the men of her past but not me! I was wide-eyed all of the sudden. She rubbed my arm in a reassuring way and she slyly asked, "Anything huh?"

I said, "Of course! What's going on?" I was getting nervous and uncomfortable.

She laid it out there for me, "First, I want you know and remember that I've known you a LONG time and I love you."

I don't know how I kept from passing out...did she just say she loved me? How could I be so stupid to do what I did? I felt embarrassed and thought for sure I'd just ruined our friendship or any shot at an intimate relationship with her.

She continued, "Secondly, I want you to wear my white satin panties that you have tucked in your pants over here tomorrow.

I was shocked, and embarrassed! "Rachel! I'm so sorry! I've never done anything like this before! I feel terrible! How did you know?"

She gave me a reassuring hug and said, "I want you to know that what is mine, is yours and that includes my clothes. I've left that drawer open for you SO many times to test you when you came over. I've suspected about your fetish for awhile and I kinda set you up! I'm surprised you didn't take a bra too! It'll be our secret that I'll help you explore. I'll see you tomorrow Sweetie."

I didn't know how to feel as I left. I felt relieved that she rationalized my actions yet I was ashamed over what I did and I felt stupid for being so predictable. I felt connected to her in a way also that I've never felt before. I felt understood by her and excitement began to replace all the other stuff as I spent the night processing what happened and what adventure this weekend might hold for us.

I fell asleep eventually, hard as a rock, her words ruminating in my mind, "How about you wear my white satin panties that you have tucked in your pants over here tomorrow." I knew I had to wear those panties over to her house clean so no rubbing off with them tonight since I didn't know what to expect.

Chapter two: The Perfect Dress

Excitement and curiosity filled my mind. I showered and slipped into Rachel's panties. They felt slippery, sexy and feminine. They looked fantastic! I couldn't stop rubbing them and It took all the willpower I had to keep from coming in them. I packed a change of clothes, minus underwear, and trepadaciously headed over to Rachel's house to face the music.

Rachel excitedly greeted me with a reassuring hug and a kiss; I liked that! She immediately asked me if I was wearing her panties and I said, "Yes, of course I'm wearing OUR panties! "

She laughed and said, "Yes, OUR panties. Good girl, we're going shopping."

She took me to a place that specializes in lingerie, outfits, videos and toys. I was spellbound. How did my relationship with Rachel turn into this so quickly I thought to myself. I could tell she had been here before and I followed her lead. She asked me what my favorite color is and I said, "Purple." She laughed and said, "My silly girl, I was referring to lingerie and panties." I liked her referring to me as a "girl". She held up a pair of beautiful pink satin panties with white lace trim and asked me if I wanted to change my answer. I nodded approvingly and said, "Pink!"

"Good answer Sweetie! But you're wearing white until you earn the right to wear pink." I didn't know what that meant but I loved where this was going!

That was just the start of what we bought and where we went. We headed back to her house and I carried in several bags of my new bras, panties, camisoles, nighties and other lingerie. I had a feeling she planned on treating me like a little sissy tonight and I was all in. She told me that she had a surprise for me later. As if I wasn't surprised enough already.

Rachel told me to strip down to my panties. I sheepishly complied as I figured this was going to happen anyway. I couldn't hide my growing erection and she was pleased to see that. She reached down and rubbed me through my panties; it felt electric but I instinctively knew I better not come in her panties, yet.

She helped me slip into white silky stockings with lace on the top. This felt incredible and I wanted to kiss her! I was so turned on that she could have done whatever she wanted. Oh, she WAS doing whatever she wanted! She told me to put on the matching bra to my panties; white satin and lace while she attached a garter belt around my waist and fastened the clips to my stockings. She was moving quickly and I barely had time to think.

She told me to make sure my panties were over the straps so they could be removed if needed without undoing my garter belt. I felt sexy and I could feel her excitement as well! I was loving all of her attention!

She told me that we're going to take care of that erection. I wanted to rub against her (or in her) but she had other ideas. She rubbed her hand across my panties as she teased me. I pumped against her beautifully manicured hand and it only took me a few minutes, with her encouragement in my ear, until I completely soaked my panties. She told me, "That's one reason why you put your panties on OVER the garter straps." She quickly removed my soaked white panties and cleaned up my mess with a warm washcloth! She handed me a beautiful pair of blue satin panties and told me to put them on. Of course I complied with her and they felt super slippery.

Well, that bought me a few minutes of relief from my sexual tension.

Rachel told me that my hair and make-up would need to be perfect! She did my nails in pink and my lipstick in pink. Except for my short hair, and with her expert make-up skills, I looked just like a pretty girl! I was amazed and excited...again!

Rachel brought out a blond wig with a white veil attached to the top. It was beautiful! I loved it! I told her, "I'll look like a bride with all this white satin and lace and that veil attached to my hair." She said, "Perfect segway Honey. Hold that thought!"

She came out of her closet holding her beautiful white satin and lace wedding dress from her latest failed marriage! The rumor is that he was rich and entitled. He wanted children and Rachel either couldn't have children or didn't want children. He also got tired of having the same thing every night and wanted some variety. That variety isn't cheap and he left her in the lifestyle in which she had become accustomed to. She vowed to never remarry; I think I understand why!

I was shocked when she showed me that gorgeous wedding gown! Several things raced through my mind at that very moment. I asked her if that beautiful wedding dress was for me to wear! She said, "I would LOVE for you to wear my wedding dress, I will be more than happy to help you."

"Of course I want to wear it Rachel! Who wouldn't want to wear that?"

It was at that moment I realized I would be marrying and embracing my feminine side the moment I put that gorgeous dress on.

Rachel helped me slip into a crinoline petticoat and wedding dress to complete my transformation. I felt euphoric!

Chapter 3: Rachel's Special Requirement

"You look beautiful. How do you feel Honey?"

"It feels amazing! Thank you so much Rachel! You've exceeded any fantasy I ever could have imagined!"

"Do you know what I did last time I wore that dress?"

"You got married!"

"I mean do you know what I did AFTER the ceremony?"

"Danced, partied, ate and drank?"

"Yes...and after that I gave my new husband a blowjob."

"Wow! Lucky guy! Thank you for the visual!" And we laughed together.

"Well Honey, remember I told you that you would have to earn the right to wear the pretty, frilly and pink things we bought today?"

"Yes, I remember but I didn't know what you were talking about."

"I told Rick (her new friend with benefits) what's been going on here and he offered to help you."

"What does that mean? I'm so embarrassed!"

"Don't be embarrassed. I want you to blow him so you can consummate your new feminine side! I want you to really earn those pretty things; you know you want to wear them. This will test where you're really at with your desire. You DO want to wear a pink satin nighty and matching pink satin panties to bed tonight don't you Sweetie?"

I could feel myself getting stiff again with her words. The sexual electricity in the air between us lowered my embarrassment of her perceptive mind. She KNEW what I was thinking, she KNEW what I wanted and she played me right into this situation.

My heart sank at the thought of what she implied I would have to do to earn my fantasy wardrobe. With my lifelong fetish within reach I couldn't believe I confidently told her, "Yes, Rachel! I'll do whatever you want!"

Like the maid of honor she had become, she sensed my trepidation about Rick and knew my desire for the wardrobe she bought me.

She broke the silence, "Honey! Don't be scared. You know Rick will be very nice to you, I promise. We've already worked it out for you and made it somewhat easy for you. When he gets here you'll figure out when your ready and then ask him in your own way if you can suck him. He's already prepared to help you get started. He'll know what you're after.

"I trust you; I'm scared, nervous and excited. I love you!"

Rachel smiled at me and said, "If I had ever wanted a daughter, she would have been you! I love you too!"

Chapter 4: Killing Two Birds With One Rick, I Mean Stone.

"Rick's on his way over! I better change into something quick." Rachel exclaimed.

As Rachel changed I processed how I would ask Rick if I could blow him. Only 2 days earlier I would have told you it was an impossibility. I envied Rick for his relationship with Rachel but I thought he was arrogant. We've only shared small talk a few times and now I was going to ask him if I could blow him so I could possibly get some of my own time with Rachel.

Rachel's words rocked my world. I could feel my breathing and heart rate speed up! There's no turning back now! Rachel returned quickly wearing a black satin and lace baby doll nighty with black fish net thigh high stockings. She was covered with a sheer black robe. Her 36C boobs looked amazing. I was excited seeing her for the first time dressed like this. I thanked her and kissed her deeply...

There was a knock on the door and Rick walked in as I walked toward the door. I don't know who was more surprised, me or him. He looked me over and said, "Wow! You're gorgeous! I can't believe that's you! Rachel you did an amazing job with her!" I said, "Thank you Rick. It's good to see you!"

Rick said, "I've got a big surprise for you tonight baby!"

"So I've heard." I answered.

Rick let out a belly laugh and said, "Besides the obviously BIG surprise Baby!"

My already swimming mind immediately wandered to the potential size of his load. I wondered if that's what he was referring to but I kept quiet. At this point I'd be surprised if I wasn't surprised.

I batted my false eyelashes fast and I might have given Rick the impression I was demurely flirting with him; mostly out of nervousness and partly because I was thinking something was stuck on my eyelids (oh, my false eyelashes?).

Rick was dressed in jeans and a flannel shirt. He looked very rugged and I felt submissive and feminine next to him. He said, "Come here baby!" He immediately hugged and kissed me and I felt his tongue right away! I was surprised by this and almost pulled away from him but I didn't want to disappoint Rachel so I went along with it. Was this the big surprise? Kissing me like a woman? Maybe it was knowing the purpose behind my beautiful dress but all of the sudden I submitted to his advance and returned his wet kiss. I felt a growing sensation between my legs, sliding along my panties; I moaned and melted in his arms. I suddenly took a deep breath and relaxed a little. I knew this night was going to be very special.

Rachel said, "I'm glad you two are hitting it off! Come here Sweetie and let me fix your lipstick. I puckered my lips and as she applied my pink lipstick, my reality set in. I was potentially minutes away from giving my first blowjob. I asked her if I am supposed to take it out for him or let him present it to me. She laughed and said, "Good questions but you're asking the wrong person baby. Start with what I told you to tell him. He will teach you what he wants and he will answer all of your questions. Trust me Love, if he comes in your mouth, you did it right!"

"Rick, she has something to tell you!"

I laughed sheepishly and looked at Rick. His confident smile told me that he knew what I was going say before I even said it. "I'm extremely nervous...Well... I'm dressed like this to..."

"Yes, Baby?"

I moved in front of Rick and fluffed my dress in a mock curtsey while I got on my knees and looked him in the eyes.

"Rick, I...I want to give you a blowjob..." I stammered through my request and couldn't believe the words coming out of my mouth!

"We can absolutely make that happen Baby!!"

Even though I knew what his answer was going to be I felt relieved. He undid his jeans for me and they fell to the floor. He was wearing pink satin "boy" short style panties with a pretty pink bow on the front. His growing cock pressed against his panties and outlined his size wonderfully. He was perfectly shaved and it made his huge manhood look even bigger. I was so turned on! I had something in common besides our infatuation with Rachel! I sensed a theme all of the sudden in the type of men Rachel likes. I wanted to kiss his cock but I didn't want to seem overzealous. I rubbed him with the palm of my hand through his panties. He felt hypnotically slick and slippery. I pressed slightly harder each time until he reached down and pulled his panties below his huge balls.

"You said blowjob, not handjob right?" he laughed.

"Yes, I did!"

"Well, you can't suck it very well through my panties!"

Rick put one hand on the back of my veil as he lovingly and gently guided my face toward him. I opened my mouth wide to receive his cock but he stopped and told me, "Hey gorgeous. A virgin is supposed to be tight. Pucker those beautiful lips and keep them tight."

He pressed the tip of his cock against my lips and moved back and forth like he was trying to loosen up my lips. I kept my mouth tightly shut and my lips puckered for him. He rubbed his shaft on my cheek and alternated sides sliding his tip across my lip lips on the way to the other side of my face. He finally pressed his tip straight on to my puckered lips. He told me open my mouth slightly and I instinctively took the tip of him in my mouth the same way a hungry baby takes to a nipple at feeding time; only I wanted a very different kind of milk. I gently sucked his tip while twirling my tongue around him. It felt so soft and rubbery; he tasted salty and smelled manly. I enjoyed it.

"That's very good baby. Stroke my shaft while you suck me."

I grabbed his shaft and lightly stroked his length from my mouth to his base. My perfectly manicured pink fingernails showed nicely against his shaft. There was plenty for me to play with and I could tell by his moans I was on the right page.

I cupped his huge and heavy balls. I licked down his shaft so I could kiss and suck them. I thought to myself that their contents was soon going to be in my mouth. I massaged them softly as I kissed his shaft and slid my tongue back up to his tip. I engulfed his mushroom shaped tip and as much of his shaft as I could handle.

He pulled his tip from my mouth. I told him that I loved sucking him! He told me to open my mouth wider this time and stick out my tongue; I eagerly complied. I felt his hand on the back of my veil again. He used his other hand to hold his shaft and guide his tip back into my mouth sliding heavily and slowly over my tongue. My mouth filled up quickly but he continued pushing slowly forward rubbing his shaft on my tongue as he gently glided in until I could feel his tip at the back of my throat.

12