Perceptive Rachel Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There you go Baby! Are you getting enough?" Rick asked; all I could do was nod yes.

Rachel told me to leave a lipstick ring around his shaft and I tightened my lips over him. I think I had him about half way in my mouth; it felt fantastic. He repeated this several times and pushed slightly deeper into me each time.

He pulled out of my mouth and I puckered my lips in a kissing motion again while he slid his shaft up and down my pink lips. I grabbed his shaft and stroked him while I sucked and licked and kissed his tip.

"Good girl. That's it baby. Stroke me all the way to the base! Oh, that feels good!"

I looked into his eyes and He put my hands on his hips. He told me to use my mouth only. I asked him if we could try getting him all the way down my throat!

"Why don't we try that baby? Open your mouth wide and let's go real slow my little bride."

He put both of his hands on my head. His cock was pointing right at my open mouth and he slid into me very slowly. He see-sawed back and forth rubbing his tip on my tongue. He fed me a little more each time. He would pull completely out of my mouth and re-enter. I loved that! I wanted to play that game all night! I could feel him pushing hard to the back of my throat each time.

"That's it baby-girl. Relax your throat. Stay with it and keep working it. We'll get it down your throat I promise."

He pulled back out of my mouth to let me catch my breath. He let me slide my lips up and down his shaft, sucking and kissing his balls on my way down while I caught my breath.

Rachel told me that I looked beautiful with Rick's cock in my mouth. I moaned and intensified my sucking prowess. I was determined to get my lips all the way to the base of his beautifully thick cock! I couldn't be more turned on!

I heard Rachel tell me that I definitely earned my pink nighty tonight! She told me that she was proud of me and she encouraged me to keep sucking his dick. Hearing Rachel talk like this only increased my excitement.

He held his tip against the back of my throat until I relaxed and it slid all the way down. I couldn't breathe and had to quickly release him to catch my breath. I took several deep breaths and opened my mouth. His timing was perfect as he quickly returned his shaft to its rightful place down my throat. I held my breath and used my throat to massage his shaft. We fell into a perfect rhythm of deep breaths followed by my open mouth as his cue to pump his cock back down my throat while I held my breath.

I couldn't believe I was able to deep throat him like that! I craved it and I didn't want it to end but he told me he was building up. As I caught my breath each time, I pleaded with him to save it just a little longer.

He told me, "This won't be the last time baby doll, I promise you that!"

He shoved his cock all the way down my throat as he told me, "I'm coming baby!" He grunted loudly and I felt his shaft quickly pulse several times against my lips. A huge torrent of his warm come filled and then overfilled my mouth with each one of his thrusts into me. I swallowed as much as I could as fast as I could but his cock took up a lot of room in my mouth. His cream dripped from my lips onto my chin and onto my dress. I gave his shaft a soft squeeze as his flow mellowed and I could finally manage the rest of his load down my throat. He was about to collapse when his cock slipped out of my mouth. He quickly replaced it back in my mouth and I held him there until he was completely spent and began shrinking. I focused on kissing his cock and his sweet, salty taste as I finished by using my tongue to lick up the glistening remnants of my saliva mixed with his delicious cream from his shaft to his tip.

As Rick replaced his panties over his cock, I wondered if he had to "earn" his pink panties too. He broke my train of thought when he said, "That was amazing! I never would have guessed that was your first blowjob!" I shyly and embarrassingly thanked him. I was perplexed by how easily I did what I use to think was only reserved for girls. I also didn't object when he told me that wouldn't be the last time.

He kissed me and tasted his own seed in my mouth with his tongue. Rachel told me that she might have learned a few things she would try on me at bedtime. She kissed me with her tongue too and I almost came in my panties right there. I loved that affection and attention.

It seemed like a waste to have Rick leave after one blowjob. Rachel and I "girl-talked" about feeding each other Rick's cock after we compared notes about each of our first experience with . Rick was all in and began getting hard almost immediately. Rachel told me that we could take turns feeding each other his, once again, hard dick.

Rick suggested to Rachel that she get on all fours while I slipped out of my wedding dress. I wore only my bra, panties and stockings with garters. Rick suggested that I got on my back and I lick Rachel's pussy from underneath. Rick straddled my chest so he could pull Rachel's panties to one side and enter her from behind. I had a bird's eye view of this until he shoved his cock into my mouth first. Rick told us that he wanted to alternate between us; he wanted to go from my mouth to her pussy and back into my mouth. I licked Rachel's pussy and I licked Rick's shaft when my mouth was empty. Rick transitioned perfectly without missing a beat from my mouth to her pussy and back again.

I felt that now familiar tightening of his balls and faster speed of his cock pumping in and out of Rachel. Rick let out a loud grunt and sent another shot over my tongue and into Rachel's pussy. He must have pumped 3 or 4 loads into her before he pulled completely out of her and slid into my mouth to finish a few more pumps of his load down my throat. It was fantastic! After he withdrew from my mouth I licked Rachel to a major orgasm sending more of Rick's juice sliding all over my face which made a compete mess! I wanted my turn, privately, with Rachel!

Before Rick left, he told me that after doing my mouth, he couldn't wait to feel what my pussy is like! I shuddered at the thought and I didn't have the heart to ruin his imagery by telling him I don't have one of those.

Rachel and I stripped and headed to the shower to prepare for bedtime. My thoughts were now focused on our night time attire and what our night held.

To be continued?

12