Perchance

Story Info
A highwayman awaits a noble’s daughter along a deserted way.
805 words
4.34
20.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: A highwayman awaits a noble's daughter along a deserted way

This story, taking place in the late 1700s or early 1800s, is written for Literotica 750 Word Project 2021. According to Microsoft Word, the story below contains exactly that number of words.

All characters are over the age of 18.

______________________

It was mid-morning when I heard the approach of horses' hooves and a carriage's wheels on the dusty track that serves as the highway in our isolated part of the realm.

Astride my steed, I glanced both ways down the long, straight stretch. Seeing nothing else, I urged my horse out of hiding, just yards in front of the lead horses. The surprised driver drew rein, his eyes large looking at the pistol in my hand.

"Good morning, sir," I said through my mask. "If you'll be so kind, pull your carriage up this lane to the end."

There, the handmaid squealed so I gagged them and tied them to a sapling. The driver's back was to it with his hands tied behind him, and her facing it, with hers tied in front of him. The tree between them, they gasped in surprise when they felt the locations of their hands.

The beautiful Catherine, the lord's daughter and object of my efforts, looked fearful as I climbed into the carriage. For a silver coin, a Judas had told me she would travel this way.

"Milady, if you'll give me your jewels and money, I'll be on my way, and you on yours."

Biting her lip, she handed me her purse and removed her earrings, her rings, and a bracelet.

"There, take it. Go."

I saw the end of a gold chain sticking out of her bodice where she'd hastily stashed it.

"That, too, please."

"There is noth—"

My knife slit the cord that tied her bodice; a locket fell out on her lap. Opening it, I saw a tiny painting of a woman and a lock of blonde hair that matched her own.

"No! Please! I'll do anything to keep it," she cried. "It's all I have left of my mother."

Remembering that her mother had passed years before, I paused. "Anything? Are you certain?"

She nodded, a look of frightened determination on her face.

Not sure how far she'd go, I tested, "Take off your clothes."

Moments later, she was sitting naked on the seat, her knees and legs tightly closed.

"Close your eyes." I touched her hand, her arm, her tender cheek, before tying my mask over her eyes. "For your protection," I said.

She nodded, understanding. Sensing as a I drew close, she parted her lips and we kissed, long and hard.

She whimpered as I caressed her breasts. Her nipples hardened and her legs, held so tight, slowly parted, offering me what she valued less than her locket.

She jumped in surprise as I kissed her there before my tongue attacked her little spot. She arched her back, pushing it against me, and later collapsed back with a gentle, happy moan.

"Are you still certain?"

"Yes, more than ever!"

She tensed, wincing, as I slowly entered her, and moaned as we began to move together.

"Sir, your name?" she breathed.

"Call me Rob," I replied, since robber I was.

"Oh, Rob, don't stop. Please, don't stop!"

As I plowed her tender furrow on that carriage seat, her legs moved up, her knees grew further apart until they could spread no wider, and I saw her in all of her glory. She moaned, long and loud, and I heard another outside at the tree. She locked her legs around me, trying to pull me deeper.

Just before I was to sow my seed in her well-worked depths, I pulled out and sprayed it across her curly blonde thicket and the soft plain of her belly, up to the base of her sweet breasts.

My hand caressed one. I wanted to give it proper attention, but time grew short, so I restored my breeches and retrieved the locket.

"Milady, the locket is yours, for you've purchased it today and paid well for it. Go your way safely with my compliments."

Her eyes still masked, she wore a contented smile. I kissed her once more, feeling her body shake, before I told her to close them. When my mask was back in place on me, I said, "Open."

"Thank you." She paused, clutching the locket tight. "Rob, I travel this way again a week from today. Do you think, perchance, I might have the opportunity to purchase it again then?"

There was want in her eyes as I climbed down from the carriage. I then placed the rest of her jewelry and her purse on the carriage floor.

Smiling below my mask, I replied, "Possibly, milady. Quite possibly."

The End