Perdita's Pleasures Bk. 01 Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's see how well a Duke's daughter can suck dick, shall we?"

He didn't have to tell me twice. Eagerly, I dropped to my knees and opened my mouth. He slid the head of my cock past my lips and I tasted him, hard and thick and slick with my own juices. My body thrummed with ecstatic reverence as I took him deep inside my throat, as if I could swallow him whole.

"Good girl," he said, grabbing a fistful of my hair and forcing my willing head to take him deeper. "Choke yourself on me, like you mean it."

I moaned brokenly around his dick, my face an utter mess of tears and snot and slobber. I felt filled with purpose, filled with gratitude, in a trance as I let him fuck my mouth. When at length he pulled my head back and withdrew his dick, I made moans of protest.

"Don't you worry, my whore, you'll get your treat," he said, his voice grown thick with his arousal. "Get on your hands and knees."

Happily, I obeyed, licking my lips and the aftertaste of his cock in my mouth. Aries knelt down behind me, pushed my face into the grass, and pulled my skirts up once again.

"You've been so very good," he said, "such a pliable, obedient whore, that I'm going to mark you with my come, as your reward. Now spread your ass for me and hold still."

I felt my cheeks burn against the cool grass as I reached behind me and held my ass cheeks open for him. Aries smacked the head of his cock a few times against my cunt and then I heard him pumping his dick with his own hand while I waited, hips thrust helplessly up in the air and face buried against the ground.

It was a form of torture, waiting there like that, not being touched, helpless and exposed while Aries masturbated inches from my cunt. An eternity of seconds passed until, with a few sudden last, quick strokes, he leaned toward me groaned out his release. Hot come exploded all over my pussy, and Aries used the head of his cock to paint it all around the entrance of my cunt, between my labia, and on my clit before sagging forward, sated, against my body.

My mind reeled from the unexpected the depths of submissive satisfaction I felt; when, next, he pulled back up the pink silk shorts I'd been wearing and continued to massage his come into my pussy through the fabric, my whole body went weak and limp, my mind lost in some distant sea of deep delight.

After a minute, Aries sat back against the tree trunk, and when I didn't move on my own he reached out and pulled me into his lap.

"How we doing?"

I found I couldn't quite remember how to speak in words, which struck me as so funny suddenly that I began to giggle, until I wasn't sure quite whether I was laughing or crying.

"Goood," I managed, finally, sounding like a goon to my own ears.

"Feeling a little loopy?" Aries asked. "Loopy is a good thing. Come here, you."

As I tried to cuddle into him, the awkwardness of the voluminous dress became apparent.

"Here," he said, "why don't we get you out of that contraption." I barely helped as Aries extricated me from the complicated dress, wrapped me up instead in his suit jacket, and snuggled me back up against his chest. He handed me a handkerchief, and I wiped my eyes and blew my nose, messily.

"You probably don't want this back now," I said, with a raw laugh.

Aries plucked the handkerchief from my hands and folded it into his pocket.

"Madam, you underestimate me gravely if you think I'm squeamish of a little snot."

The sentiment was strangely reassuring, and I closed my eyes and nuzzled into him, listening to the steady rhythm of his heartbeat.

"There you go," he murmured into my ear. "You just relax, now. I'm here, and it's a beautiful morning, and there is nowhere in the world we need to be other than right here."

"Ok," I said, and let myself drift off as Aries stroked my hair and held me in his arms.

12