Perdita's Pleasures Bk. 01 Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the first time I could remember, though, instead of running from my jealous feelings I decided I could let them be there, and carry on in the meanwhile. I smiled in the darkness and said, teasingly, "do you bring all your students to an off the grid cabin in the woods, then?"

The muscles of Aries' bare chest moved fluidly in the warm light as he sat up.

"No..." he said, arching an eyebrow, "Though you'd do well to watch your tone with me, miss."

Deftly, he took hold of my hips and raked me toward him on the blankets. The flat of his hand travelled up my spine, underneath the shirt I wore, to press against my chest until I laid back on the blankets. Aries flipped me onto my stomach in one smooth motion, and my breath came ragged from my lips.

My hips rocked up into the air reflexively, and I felt a slight draft on my bare bottom in the warm night air. My ass ached to be caressed, pinched, slapped. I craved his hard touch, and I am sure he felt me tremble with it.

The hand on my upper back pushed down on me harder.

"You want my attention, Perdita?" he whispered, into my ear.

"Yes," I managed.

"You have it. Though you might be careful what you wish for..."

Yes, yes! I pressed my cheek into the pillow, inarticulate sounds reverberating in my outstretched throat.

"Hold still," he said, grasping me by the hip and pulling me up against him sideways, so that I was held, vice-like, on my hands and knees before him. His cock bobbed lightly up against my stomach as he held me.

With the other hand, Aries massaged broad circles into the meat of my buttocks. I swooned into his touch, and Aries squeezed my flesh hard.

"I said, be still," he warned.

I barely heard him. My tongue was pressed against the roof of my mouth; there was a rushing in my head, the waterfall drawn near.

A short, smart, smack on my ass dragged the whole of my being to attention. Please, I thought, waiting for more. Yes, yes please!

I heard his inhaled breath. Felt the tension in his body as he raised his hand high to strike again.

Nothing.

No, no, no, I thought. Please...

His voice in my ear: "are you feeling jealous, whore of mine? You ought not."

A sob of frustration broke from me. "Please," I finally begged aloud.

"Please, what?"

"Please, spank me. Sir." My voice trembled with longing.

"I think," said Aries, "that you should apologize first. To my other friends and partners." He smacked me very lightly, just once, and I shrieked.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!"

I forced my way back toward language.

"I'm sorry..."

"They're very lovely people you know, and they would be so sad if you wanted to keep them from me."

"I'm sor—ah!"

He hit me hard, then, and my words dissolved into sobs of gratitude, sparkling with each fresh blow. My skin grew tender; exquisitely so.

There was a momentary pause while he reached for something, and then I felt a cold, smooth surface against my tingling skin. He tapped it experimentally against my ass cheek. A rolled up magazine.

It stung when it hit me, its bite all surface, and I lurched forward.

"You're very wiggly tonight,"Aries growled. "Let's fix that, shall we?"

He yanked me upright on my knees and pulled the shirt up over my head. Sweat-damp hair clung to my face, but when I tried to brush it away Aries caught my wrist and held it.

I stared hazily at the lamplight on the seam between the wall and ceiling as I felt him bind my hands together behind my back, using the shirt as a tie. A reckless grin broke across my face, and I closed my eyes, savouring.

"How's that for tightness," he asked, voice neutral.

"Good," I answered, breathing hard.

"Not too tight?"

"No."

"What's that?"

"No, Sir!"

He snaked around a hand and pinched one of my nipples, hard, and I cried out.

Then came a voice from behind us.

"Kind of hard to sleep with all that racket going on."

We both turned to see Karl standing there, in a worn house robe, a glass of water in his hand.

"I just came for this," he said, holding up the glass. A smile drew up the corners of his grizzled beard.

"If I'm to be up all night, at least I will be hydrated. Pardon my intrusion, I'll leave you to it," he said, and strolled back to the bedroom door, past the kitchen area.

Aries' voice called out: "I could use your help here, friend, if you're willing. This one won't keep still. Isn't that right, Perdita?"

Aries positioned himself behind me and, as he spoke he traced a dry palm up my sternum. His fingers closed lightly over my exposed throat, and cupped my jaw in his hand. A finger brushed against my lips, and I opened my mouth to let it inside.

With half-closed eyes I watched Karl's face in the dim light. Good humour softened into something more immediate as he looked into my eyes, searching.

Without taking his eyes off of us, Karl gently rapped his knuckle on the bedroom door.

"Jenny," he called, softly. He took a large gulp of his water and then he set his glass on the kitchen counter and approached us.

Aries stood, and pulled me up with him. His hand left my mouth and he held me in front of his body. He brushed a lock of hair back from my face. The sweat that had cooled on my back felt cold as it brushed against Aries' warm chest. I stood there, waiting, between the two men.

"How are you doing, Perdita?" Karl asked. His eyes were warm and deep, his voice thick like oak and honey.

"I'm good," I said giddily.

I was never good with words, once the heat turned up.

Karl's gaze shifted to Aries.

"What kind of help you looking for, then, John?"

"Here," said my Master. "Perdita, place your hands on the arm of the couch, please."

He untied the shirt from my wrists, and I obeyed.

"Hold her for me," he said to Karl. "I want to fuck her."

I stood there, naked, braced against the couch. Hot shame swam through my veins like black oil, threatening to ignite. I felt the fabric of Karl's robe and the solidness of his body as he grasped me firmly, shoring up my ribcage against his hips. His hands were warm and callused. Capable hands.

Behind me Aries' hand stroked my cunt authoritatively. I was ready for him: aching and swollen with desire. My body screamed in silent anticipation, and as the head of his cock slid into me with primal ease, I felt how fully I was open for him. Meanwhile, wiry chest hairs prickled my ribs where Karl held me, his robe fallen open to the waist.

"You should see some of the things she's done for me, up at the house," said Aries, speaking over my head as he fucked my cunt.

"Is that so."

I felt the rumble of Karl's voice through his chest.

"Yes; a ravenous, whorish slut, this one."

Sobs of profane pleasure trembled through my lips. I was delirious with the savour of his insults.

"Good girl," Aries crooned, as he worked his cock in me slowly.

I convulsed with pleasure, electrified, and surrendered easily to the whims of these two men. Karl drew my hair away off my neck to let the warm night air caress it and held his palm to the side of my face. I leaned into his touch, closed my eyes, and ran my bottom lip across the callused skin of his palm. As Aries pounded into me, Karl hooked his thumb around my bottom teeth. I bit down lightly, first, then harder, as the sacred power of Fuck poured through me, filling me with serenity until I collapsed in waves of orgasm and at last sagged forward, barely coherent, my breasts pressing into Karl's knotted thigh.

Dimly, I was aware that Jenny had come into the room at some point. I saw her now, cross-legged on the couch, relaxed and naked, with a large sketchbook in her lap. The moonlight lit her hair as her pencil moved over her page. She looked up at us with flickering artist's eyes, and smiled when she saw me looking.

Aries' cock withdrew from my body and his fingers sunk into me instead, first two, then three.

"Perdita," he said, "offer your mouth to him."

Karl maneuvered around in front of me, kneeling into the couch as I reverently, thirstily took the head of his cock into my mouth. He groaned into me, stroking my hair.

The two of them took turns fucking me, mouth and cunt. When I felt myself start to come again Aries, his cock in my throat, pulled my hair to tilt my head up. Behind me, Karl had several fingers and his cock deep in me.

"Look at me while you come," said Aries, and I did. I saw his brow gathered in rapt pleasure as he watched me shake with my release, letting him see all of me.

Jenny's touch came, then, cool, at my shoulder.

"Come to the bed," she said to us.

We moved from the living room to the bedroom, me stumbling and holding onto Karl and Aries as if otherwise I might just float away.

Within the darkened room, Jenny approached me where I stood between the two men, held my face between cool fingertips, and kissed my mouth.

"You beautiful girl," she murmured.

"No, you're beautiful," I countered, stupidly, and she laughed.

"I want you to lick me," she whispered, and pulled me down onto the bed, guiding my face between her strong, soft thighs.

I went easily, and lost myself in her slippery folds as she lay back into the embrace of her smiling husband. Aries bent down to kiss her knee, one firm hand controlling me by the cunt, and murmured depraved words of encouragement.

When at last we ended, it was in a tangle of each others arms. Starlight streamed in little window of the rustic room, smelling of warm wood and sweat and sex.

"I'll make my special toast for breakfast," I heard Karl rumble sleepily, before I closed my eyes and slept, glowing with love.

12