All Comments on 'Peregian Beach'

by Wanderer49

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
lovely...

A lovely story of two women who are at the peak of their sexual lives. hoorah!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful story.

Please continue with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Two Marriages

Down the toilet, now thats hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
YES Maturity

Thank G-D! Someone that knows how to write about females making love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I agree with the anon who said,

Two marriages down drain. Yes it may be well written but this is still two MARRIED people cheatign on their spouses. Nothing erotic about that.

Wanderer49Wanderer49over 14 years agoAuthor
Yes, they're married

When I wrote this story I didn't expect negative reactions based on the fact that the two women are married. This is a site where people write about sex with people they've never met before, sex with relatives, sex with multiple partners. Adultery is a sin according to the 10 commandments; but is it a greater sin than those other things? Sex outside marriages does not always destroy them; sometimes it saves them. Adele says at one point that she's cheated before and her husband Vince has cheated on her and they both know it and accept it; they love each other and their marriage is happy.

I am not sorry for the story I have written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Telling it like it is

I completely agree with the author about the other stories on this site promoting far worse scenarios. These are two mature women who have sex together in a loving way, what is the problem compared to stories about bondage, sadism and incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well if you can't see a problem with CHEATING

Then you must have a swingign or open marriage. Two women or two men or any combination you can imagine making love in a loving way does not alter the fact. They are both married, one husband knows she is a lesbian or is bi-sexual I am assuming the other wife's husband does NOT know his wife is a lesbian or bi-sexual, don't you think she should come clean with husband? who knows he might accept that she is now bi-sexual and get a kick out of it. Watching two women have sex is a turn on and a fantasy for all men, or so I'm told. No sorry the premise of this story is faulty, they should both go to their husbands, who they apparently still love, and tell them what is going on then they can both couples can enjoy the loving swinging and open realationship they all want without the cheating. but I suspect the writer is either a woman in this very circumstance or a man who would like this to happen with his wife.

Wanderer49Wanderer49over 14 years agoAuthor
Interesting morality

The previous comment seems a bit peculiar to me. The most peculiar thing is that whoever wrote it (Anonymous again) seems to think that the right thing for Sarah and Adele to do is to tell their husbands so that they can all get together for a foursome, so that everyone can live happily ever after.

If Anonymous really thinks that the marriages will be made happier if that happens than they will be if the wives just spend a quiet night together while their husbands are away, then I think that Anonymous is very naive.

Anonymous also assumes that Adele's husband knows what Adele does, and knows that she is bisexual, because she told him. In fact, in the story I said exactly the opposite. He doesn't ask and she doesn't tell, but he's not stupid.

There are sometimes such things as tolerance and discretion in a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Then Whats The Point

Well written but where is this going, doesn't sound like a one off, and cheating is cheating. Now how in your mind this saves a marriage I don't understand, but I agree, if husbands watched this their marriages would be over, but I think they are anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I agree with the author...

This was a mature, mildly erotic tale of two married women enjoying each other while their husbands are away. It's a FANTASY! Considering how many stories on here are unrealistic portrayals of sexual activities, including the amazing feat of putting a tongue or finger up someone's behind without running into any shit at all, which is a REAL fantasy from my personal experience, I enjoy reading the stories here keeping in mind that they are FANTASIES. The commenters should save their preaching for REAL LIFE situations with the others around them. I'm sure that their judgmental attitudes would be greatly appreciated in the correct venue.

mandywilluk2000mandywilluk2000over 13 years ago
Exactly as it should be

Well done Wanda, I loved it

Amanda

BarelyJustBarelyJustabout 10 years ago
Powerful, beautiful story

I truly loved this. The care that the author took in slowly building the erotic tension was most appealing and her gift with words is truly exceptional. I only wish my own skills were as good. What I don't understand are the moralists and their comments. This is an escapist site where the writing is presented to arouse the reader. It can be fantasy or based in reality but this is hardly the story to attack as degenerate in nature. The two characters are happily married and the interlude they share is just that - an interlude - and I don't see it harming their long-term relationships. As the author stated above, there are stories on here that portray behaviors that are really 'out there'. If you must attack something, make those your targets.

1999Mustang1999Mustangalmost 10 years ago
Another winner

I was prompted to re-read this story after a gracious response to my feedback on another story by the same author. I really enjoyed the build up especially the dancing - one sort of expected something quite sensual to happen there but it didn't. Had to wait! Great language and especially enjoyed the use of words - good example referring to the clitoris as a bullet - explosive if you forgive the pun! Is there a wistfulness about this author's endings? I'm thinking of 'She wanted to say, "I love you," but she didn't'.

Super and stimalting story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
beautifully composed

This excellent and sensitive story is stimulating and stunningly told, one of the best-written pieces I've read on Literotica. The responses by the author to stiff and stifling morality from some commenters is equally impressive. I was able to convince another Lit author to post a finale to her series, yet while many of us might like to read a sequel to this great work, the author has evidently chosen not to compose one, which is understandable. It would be a hard one to write; the two women seem to be made for each other and could well face challenging decisions about their future. How much togetherness would there be -- interspersed with their apartness? Finally, I love the fact that the author created two characters who are not stereotypical beauties, but are real people becoming more and more beautiful to each other. There is so much positive reinforcement of women claiming their right to sensual coupling here, and we should celebrate it.

LancerlottLancerlottover 5 years ago
Ignore the odious anons

Hi Wanda - it's almost a decade since you posted this gem of a story and I don't know why it's escaped my attention in all that time. But I hope you're still monitoring the feedback. Your story is a fantastic exploration of two free-spirited sensual women enjoying their maturity. 5 stars from me - and just ignore the moralistic bull dust.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous