Peregrinus Flammae Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She responded by wrapping her arm possessively around her tote and shifted uncomfortably in her seat. "It's....ummm..." she stammered, "interesting." She thought back to the mess she left in the classroom and how her cum covered panties were currently bunched in the bottom of her bag.

"What do you mean? It's kinda crazy he wasn't excommunicated or worse." Jacob pressed the issue, knowing what would happen once he broke the dam.

Julia swallowed hard, "I just don't see how he can have an entire following based on fucking."

This elicited a hearty laugh from Jacob, "It's more than that, trust me. Dean McCullugh has some more books on them. I'll see if I can get my hands on another."

The idea of more books excited Julia to no end. Her mind started reeling at how many other tomes there are and what insight they will provide her research. But that wasn't the only effect of his words. Her pussy began to moisten, but she wasn't actively masturbating. She was fully engrossed in the conversation with Jacob, oblivious to her body's response.

As their conversation delved deeper into the intricacies of the writings, the server walked up to the table. He cleared his throat as they chatted away, unaware of his presence.

"Oh, sorry about that." Jacob apologized, "I'll just have a water and the...uhh..." he trailed off. Julia frantically scanned over the menu while Jacob stalled. "I'll just go with a burger and fries."

Julia quickly chimed in, "I'll do the same."

As stealthy as he arrived, the server faded away, leaving them in their bubble again. And as if they were never interrupted, they jumped right back in.

"I think it's really interesting that the New Age is supposed to be brought in by 'an unknown matriarch.' I mean, these things are usually all about some dude having sex slaves." Julia continued.

Jacob chuckled, "Yeah, it is a weirdly egalitarian group, that's for sure." Alluding to his own involvement, his cock began to stir.

Through his years of study, he had become aware of the effect of the texts. By this point, he relished when the effects took hold. That's when he became his real self; that version would make an appearance tonight. Everything was working to perfection. Julia had no idea how much more the night had in store for her, and Jacob relished in his role.

Eventually, their conversation mellowed back into the mundane, but Julia's mind was ablaze with the new information from tonight. She still enjoyed Jacob's company and the polite conversation, but it wasn't the same. All she wanted to do was study more about the Peregrinus Flamae. Now if Jacob could help her study, that would be a dream come true.

As they finished their meal, Julia glanced at her bag again, "Say, would you want to come back to my apartment and look over the book with me? It looks like someone left their notes in it. Could be interesting."

Jacob's smile couldn't be contained. "Absolutely." This couldn't get any easier for them.

--

As soon as they entered Julia's apartment, their faces latched onto each other. Their tongues explored every part of the other's mouth, occasionally locking together. Simultaneously, their hands ran over each other, grabbing at whatever they could.

They moved from the doorway to the living room, Jacob kicking the door shut as they moved. Once settled in the comfort of the apartment, Julia pulled off her blouse and tossed it aside. Jacob stood in awe, examining her body. He loved every bit of it. She was the opposite of what he had become accustomed to. Dean McCullugh was tall and didn't have much of a figure. Julia, the goddess in front of him, had it all. Her ample breasts pushed up against the lace of her bra, giving him a clear outline of her areolas. She then ran her hands down his torso and lifted his shirt, revealing his athletic physique and tattoo of a sword running up his torso.

"You didn't strike me as the kind of guy to have tattoos," she purred. Julia looked at it and gently ran her fingers over it, sending a slight tingle through his stomach.

He placed his hands on hers, intertwined their fingers, and leaned in for a kiss. She obliged, which silenced her questioning. Jacob broke the kiss and whispered in her ear, "Don't let the lust overtake you."

A shiver ran down her spine as he whispered the words to her. As it worked its way down, it transformed into a burning desire in her crotch. She was already chomping at the bit, but now it felt like she might go insane if she didn't get to cum soon.

His hands ran down her body and eventually found their way up her skirt. He quickly began to rub her exposed clit. He smiled, knowing they must be soaked with her juices from her earlier session. Within moments, his hand was covered in her fluids as he rapidly increased the pace at which he worked her womanhood.

"Oohhh, yes." She moaned into his ear, her hands wrapping around him, pulling him closer.

"Are you ready?" He whispered before stepping away and placing his hands on her shoulders.

"Mmmm, yes. I'm ready. I need this." She moaned and quickly dropped to her knees, knowing exactly what he wanted.

In a single swift motion, she pulled his shorts and boxers down, his massive cock bouncing in her face. He smiled at her as his member waved in her face. Before she could do anything, he grabbed her by the back of the head and forced her onto his cock. Without a second thought, she began to work his shaft with one hand and massage his balls with the other. He pressed her head deeper onto his cock, and she moved her hands to his thighs to brace. Within moments, he had pressed her nose into his groin and held it there. Julia's pussy was on fire. Just like in the classroom, her pussy went into overdrive with moisture, dripping onto the rug below.

No guy had ever turned her on this much before. She didn't just want him to dominate her; she needed to be dominated by him. The only thing running through her head was the desire to be used as a fuck toy for the rest of the night. There was no limit to what she was willing to explore with Jacob. If he was in control, she wanted it.

Jacob wrapped his fingers into Julia's hair and pulled her off his cock, a trail of spit connecting her mouth to his cock. He looked down at her, a mess forming on the carpet from the spit and precum running everywhere. "I'm gonna fuck that gorgeous face of yours." Julia's only response was to nod and open her mouth, waiting for his cock. She didn't have to wait long. He put his other hand on her head and forced her open mouth onto his cock and began thrusting. She could only gag and sputter as he assaulted her mouth. Within moments, tears began to roll down her face from gagging on his massive cock. Her "waterproof" mascara began to run as well, transforming her look into that of a cheap whore.

She crouched there, her skirt hiked to her waist, fingering herself while he abused her throat. Her shirt and bra were across the living room, displaying her massive tits, now covered in a slimy glaze of her drool and his precum. The mixture also covered her chin. The loose, long curls she had spent over an hour styling were now a frizzy mess from Jacob's hands. She didn't care.

Soon, they fell into a rhythm; Julia's throat opened for Jacob's deep and forceful motions. Each thrust slapped his balls against her chin, coating them in the same goo as her chin and breasts. No longer gagging on his cock, Julia began to moan, adding to the wet sound of Jacob's balls hitting her chin.

He eventually pulled his cock out of her mouth and stared down at her. "You're a good little cocksucker."

"Thank you," she mumbled as his dick still pointed at her face.

"I bet that pussy of yours is ready for a good fucking," he growled, still holding her hair. "Too bad, I have other plans." Using her hair as leverage, he dragged her to the couch and tossed her on it. She landed on her back, with her legs flying up in the air. Before she could gather herself, he swooped in and began to vigorously eat her pussy. As his tongue played along her lips and clit, he took advantage of her wetness and easily slid his middle finger into her asshole. She gasped and moaned loudly as his assault on both holes drove her over the edge. Her toy was amazing, but it had nothing on the real touch of a man. He began to work his finger back and forth as his mouth latched onto her clit and worked it simultaneously.

She was in total heaven. He instinctively knew her biggest turn-ons and had them on overdrive. It was only a matter of time before she covered his face in her squirt. And at the rate he was going, it would be very soon.

Jacob slid his tongue down her clit and began prodding her wet hole. With her clit vacated, he slid his free hand to it, rubbing the engorged nub. It didn't take long after this before the orgasm's massive wave overtook Julia. She cried out, gripping the couch cushions with all her might as she began to coat Jacob's face with her squirt. As she sprayed his face, he continued to prod her asshole and clit, adding to her pleasure.

Once the initial wave of the orgasm passed over and her body relaxed, Jacob pressed a second finger into her ass and began to work them back and forth. He pulled away from her pussy and looked at her, hair matted to her face, "That's a good girl. But I'm still not done with you." He quickly moved back to his earlier position and resumed his efforts. Julia moaned loudly at his continuation and pressed her hips into his face. He responded by pressing his tongue deep into her folds and pressing upwards.

"Oh fuck...yes. Keep going, please," Julia begged.

She grabbed the back of Jacob's head and pushed his face deeper into her pussy. With his face buried, she started to grind her hips on his face and fingers, feeling him press against all sides of her. It didn't take long at their current pace before she felt another orgasm begin to take hold. This one wasn't as powerful as the first, but she knew Jacob was about to be blasted again.

"Oh fuck, Jacob. You're making me..." She couldn't finish the sentence before her pussy clenched, and she began to squirt all over his face again. Like last time, he kept going as she squirted, letting her wash him with her juices. Once she stopped, he started to lick and kiss her thighs, cleaning the squirt off her.

Once he felt she was sufficiently "clean," his kisses slowly moved up her body, pausing on each nipple. As he kissed and sucked on one nipple, he had a hand on the other, pulling and tweaking it. All Julia could do was moan and writhe in pleasure. Jacob had just given her two of the biggest orgasms of her life, and they still hadn't had sex.

He eventually made it to her mouth, the smell of her squirt clinging to his face. Her nectar lured her into him, meeting him for a kiss, their tongues aggressively exploring the other's mouth. While they kissed, he slowly moved his hips towards her, the head of his cock brushing against her slit. They simultaneously moaned into each other's mouths as they made contact. Overcome with an insatiable lust; they thrust towards each other, his cock easily penetrating her wet and wanting hole.

As soon as the head of his cock entered her, Julia gasped and bit her lower lip. Jacob didn't stop, continuing to plunge his cock into her. He paused once he fully penetrated her, taking in the moment's significance for the Peregrinus. It didn't last long as he quickly began thrusting away, Julia's ample breasts and curves jiggling and shaking with each powerful thrust. Her moans rapidly grew loud and breathy as their bodies slapped together.

Like her first night, anyone in an adjacent apartment knew what was happening. The only difference was the sound of their bodies slapping and Jacob's grunts. They didn't need words right now; their bodies communicated for them.

Jacob's hands found their way to her legs, and he wrapped his arms around them to use for leverage. Using the new position, he increased the ferocity with which he pummeled her pussy. His new pace drove Julia's libido into overdrive as she began to aggressively rub her clit with one hand and pinch her nipples with the other. He allowed her to play with her clit for a bit, enjoying the view of her mauling herself.

Once he saw she was building toward another orgasm, his left hand slapped her hand away from her clit. Determined to bring herself to orgasm again, Julia tried to move her hand back, but Jacob prevented it. He let go of her legs and grabbed her wrists, pinning them to the couch by her head.

"You get to cum when I decide," he grunted.

Julia moaned and tried to squirm underneath him, on the edge of cumming, but needed that extra push to send her over the edge. His firm grip held her in place, so she responded by bucking her hips up into Jacob's thrusts.

"Please, let me cum. I need it," she cried out.

He ignored her pleas for release and continued to pummel her. Instead, he leaned in and kissed her, pressing his tongue into her mouth. She stopped squirming and embraced his kiss with equal passion. He released her hands and then broke their kiss.

"Get on your hands and knees. Now," he whispered before standing up and pushing the coffee table out of the way.

She didn't hesitate and quickly moved into position. He walked behind her and got on his knees, his cock twitching at the entrance of each of her holes. Not knowing which hole was about to be used had Julia on fire. She felt he was about to fuck her ass but couldn't be 100% certain.

It's not like she wasn't ready for it. How he fingered her ass earlier made his intentions for the night clear.

Jacob pushed her head down into the wet carpet, the powerful smell of her squirt taking over her senses. As he pushed her head down, her legs spread apart, giving him a perfect view of her thoroughly fucked pussy and quivering asshole. Before she even spread her legs, he knew which he wanted.

He spread her cheeks apart and pressed his cock into the tight hole. Thanks to his aggressive fingering earlier, it wasn't as painful as she expected, but it still wasn't easy. Her previous anal endeavors never had the girth that Jacob had.

"Ohhh fuck..." she groaned as the head of cock pressed beyond the outer ring of her ass.

"Don't worry, it's a perfect fit," he said as he slowly pressed his cock deeper into her bowels. This clearly wasn't his first time doing anal either.

He paused once fully inside and allowed the muscles in her sphincter to relax. "Are you ready to get this tight little abused too?"

"Yes, please. Fuck me, please," she begged and spread her cheeks further apart. This allowed Jacob to grab onto her hips and begin his assault. As soon as he started thrusting into her, she reached back and plunged two fingers into her snatch. They moaned simultaneously, feeling the pressure the other applied through her perineum.

"Your ass feels amazing," he moaned.

Julia responded by taking her free hand and playing with her nipples again, needing as much stimulation as she could muster. Her pleasure began to reach its peak again, but Jacob didn't stop her this time. Instead, he leaned forward, enabling him to penetrate even deeper into her bowels. Her moans grew louder, operating somewhere between a moan and a scream.

"Oh yeah, your ass is tightening up," Jacob groaned as he felt her reach her climax.

"Mmm yeah. Fuck me. Fuck me," was all Julia could muster as she hit her breaking point. Her holes clenched tightly, forcing her fingers and his cock out. No sooner than her fingers left her vagina, she squirted again for the third time tonight. This one wasn't nearly as voluminous as the others, but the orgasm was considerably more substantial. Tears ran down her face from the ecstasy of the moment and the force of the orgasm.

She lay there, panting. Droplets of her squirt hanging onto the lips of her pussy. Jacob positioned himself at her winking asshole and plunged his cock back into her. She screamed in pleasure as he entered her again. This time, when he leaned forward, he punched both her nipples and began to tug on them.

"Ohhhh, yes....fuck my ass," she cried out, the wet sounds of their bodies smacking adding to the noise.

"You like my big cock in your tight little asshole, don't you?" He whispered in her ear as he plunged his cock deeper.

She nodded, but he pinched her nipples hard, eliciting a yelp from her. "I want to hear you say it."

"I love it. I love your cock in my ass," she moaned.

"That's a good little slut. Now are you ready for me to cum on that pretty face of yours?"

"Yes, please cum on my face. I want to feel your warm sticky seed all over me." She knew what he wanted to hear and would give it to him. Her words were not entirely false; she DID want to feel his semen on her face, tits, and anywhere else he wanted. She was a slave to the lust that controlled her body and was willing to do anything.

Jacob pulled his cock out with a single motion, a slight pop sound accompanying Julia's moan. Her asshole remained open for a moment, and Jacob admired his work. Both of her holes looked used and abused. Julia was in heaven. She had just had the three biggest orgasms of her life and discovered how much she liked to serve.

She rotated around to her knees in front of Jacob, who stood up, his cock to take her entire view.

"I think you know what to do," he said as he put a hand on her head. She obliged and took him back into her mouth, tasting the mixture of their juices.

She attacked his cock, working one hand on his shaft while another massaged his balls. She needed his cum and would do anything to get it. Jacob's tattoo slowly began to glow as he neared orgasm, but Julia was too focused on her task to notice.

After what seemed like an eternity in Julia's lust-driven state, she had an idea. The hand that massaged Jacob's balls slid further back and pressed against his ass. This extra effort on her part paid immediate dividends as Jacob cried out in ecstasy.

"Oh, fuck yes. Here it is!"

Even though Julia was anticipating the load, she couldn't believe how powerful and much there was. The first two shots were still in her mouth but quickly filled and dribbled down her chin. She lost count of how many sticky strands landed on her face. It felt like at least a dozen. Her entire face felt like it was covered with his seed, and it was.

From her hairline to her chin, almost everything had a translucent shine to it. The areas around her eyes had been spared, and she kept it that way by using her middle fingers to wipe up the cum that ran down her forehead.

"I...uhh....should go get cleaned up," Julia said, looking sheepishly at the ground.

Jacob laughed and started to put the room back together, "Yeah, that wouldn't be a bad idea. Although I should probably do the same."

"Care to join?" She smiled, hoping he would stay.

"I'd love to."

She led the way to the bathroom and turned the water on. Reality finally set back in. "Oh shit, what am I going to tell them about the carpet?"

"Don't worry; I'll take care of it," Jacob assured her and joined her in the shower.

12