Peregrinus Flammae Ch. 06

Story Info
Matt and Julia put the next pieces in place.
7.8k words
5
1.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eotp
eotp
15 Followers

Sorry for the delay, life has been crazy and haven't been focused on my writing that much.

Thank you to LoveofStory and PrestigeOctopus for their edits through the these six chapters.

-

Julia and Matt hugged their parents when they got out of their rental. When Julia hugged her mom, she held her a little tighter and longer. She pressed her chest against her mom’s, ensuring she could feel the metal poking through her thin shirt. Julia ran her hands down her mom’s back before settling on her ass to give it a firm squeeze. Just before she let go, Julia whispered, “I've been waiting for your return.”

Taylor shuddered at her daughter’s words and returned the hug with less overt affection. Matt eagerly led his father down the path to the greenhouses, leaving his mom and sister behind. After the hug ended, Taylor hiked up her sundress to remove her thong and handed it to her daughter, who deeply sniffed before putting them in her bag. Taylor smiled at her daughter, then set out to catch up with the men.

Matt and Samuel joked and jostled each other the entire time, acting more like friends than a father and son. Being involved in what he thought was a significant step in the Peregrinus Flammae’s mission had Matt talking a mile a minute, barely giving his dad time to process the information he was spewing. Seeing the excitement in his son over this business venture had Samuel beaming with joy. Not only was Matt OK with his dad selling the brokerage, but he was ecstatic, admitting he hated insurance and wanted to do something fun. Flowers weren’t Samuel’s idea of fun but to each their own. Of course, he would invest in his son’s business; he just had to figure out how much.

Jacob and Dean McCullugh stood at the first greenhouse waiting for the Flaykol family to arrive, making Samuel feel like a major investor more than a student’s parents. Ever the consummate professional, Dean McCullugh was the first to greet Samuel, giving him a firm handshake before leaning over to give Taylor a polite peck on the cheek. Jacob followed suit, doing his best to follow the strict instructions he was given.

Samuel laughed at their formality, “Come on now, no need for this silliness. It’s about flowers, for God’s sake, not the nuclear codes.”

Matt tried to protest, “Trust me, Dad, we put together a great program for you. If you wo-”

Samuel cut him off, “I believe you, and I’ll look at your forecasting and overhead numbers later. That’s easy for me. I want to see the operation first. I don’t know shit about flowers other than your mom loves them, and they’re expensive, so show me what makes yours so special.”

His dad’s insistence on the change of format took the wind out of Matt’s sails as he was forced to abandon the entire setup and structure of his pitch. But with all formalities tossed aside, Jacob shined and filled in for the struggling Matt. “Of course, Mr. Flaykol. I’ll show you around. I’m sure you know Matt’s a numbers guy, not an operations guy.”

Samuel chucked while Matt blushed in embarrassment from his blunder. “Everyone’s gotta have their role. Too many cooks in the kitchen is a recipe for disaster.”

Jacob and Samuel set off down the path with Matt and Dean McCullugh in tow. They followed as Jacob walked Samuel through each of the greenhouses, being sure to spend ample time in each building. He often encouraged Samuel to take in the scents of the unique plants as he explained the watering systems and the intelligent soil pH detection system.

The tour wrapped up inside the control room, where Jacob could show Samuel how the various systems unite. Samuel didn’t bother hiding his admiration for the infrastructure they had in place. “This is amazing. Consider me your first investor!” He proclaimed, extending his hand to Jacob, who smiled ear to ear.

The four began discussing the financials of current overhead and projected costs for their facility. As they debated the amount of land they wanted, Julia and Taylor finally joined them in the control room. Each of them had a flower in their hair to match their outfit. Taylor had a delicate purple and silver bloom, while Julia had something that resembled a cross between a rose and a carnation.

Dean McCullugh glanced at Julia and then back to her group, “Why don’t we celebrate our new partnership? Julia, would you be so kind as to make some bouquets for dinner tonight?”

Julia smiled and nodded, “Of course.” She then asked her mom, “Would you mind helping me?”

-

The behemoth of a man that was Mr. Perrum lined his still-hard cock behind the petite Courtney’s abused pussy and drove his entire length into her. She yelped in pain and pleasure as she felt her pussy instinctively contract around his massive tool. He gave her no chance to adjust to his size and immediately started thrusting with everything he had.

When Mr. Perrum looked down at Courtney’s round ass, he could see a thick coat of her juices coating his cock. Below that, he could see the collection station steadily filling with each orgasm that rocked her body. At the current rate, her pail would be complete after this next orgasm, and she would be free to return to class. A cursory glance to his left and right told him that Taylor and his wife had a long day ahead.

Courtney began moaning loudly and drove her hips back onto Mr. Perrum’s cock as her next orgasm built in her. She wanted something on her clit so desperately, but that relief never came. Instead, she cried in torturous pleasure as his strokes slowly took her to the promised land, almost holding it back until his powerful thrusts finally broke the dam.

Courtney’s moans turned to a scream of pleasure as her pussy clamped down from the orgasm. She forced his cock from her hole along with a geyser of squirt with such force most of it splashed on Mr. Perrum. Enough made it down to finish filling the bucket, though, and the light by her hands turned green. The shackles released her, but she remained momentarily as his cum dribbled out and mixed with her squirt below.

Mr. Perrum didn’t waste any time and had already slid over to Taylor’s fresh and wet holes. Julia, who had been watching the entire time, spread her mom’s ass to expose her rosebud. Julia spat on it, watching the glob of saliva slide down her crack and settle in the hole. She slowly slid the first digit on her middle finger inside the hole, eliciting a low moan from her mother.

Mr. Perrum waited patiently as he watched his queen slowly press the remainder of her middle finger and a second finger into Taylor’s ass. Once the second finger entered, she attempted to fuck herself into her daughter’s fingers. Julia forcefully spanked her mom, the slap echoing through the small room, and chastised her, “I didn’t say move.” Julia pulled both fingers out of her ass and then ripped the flower necklace draped around her mother.

Julia nodded to Mr. Perrum and pulled her mom’s ass apart again. Wordlessly, he grabbed the bound woman’s hips and shoved his cock deep into her ass. Taylor offered no resistance and swallowed the large man’s cock with ease. Julia spat on her mom’s ass again as the base of the cock settled against her butt. The spit slowly dribbled down before splitting off on each side of the impressive rod buried in her mom’s ass.

“Fuck the slut” Julia commanded before moving to be in front of her mom. She stripped off her floral summer dress, now naked as her mom was fucked senseless by Mrs. Perrum’s husband. Julia slowly rubbed her clit and pinched her nipples while she watched the erotic scene before her. “God, you are a slut aren’t you, mom? Is Dad’s cock not good enough for you anymore? Need a stranger’s cock to satisfy you?” Julia antagonized her mom, who was aware of what was happening.

Taylor didn’t deny the accusations Julia leveled at her. “Yes! I’m a slut! I need cock. I need to be fucked.” She turned her head to watch Mr. Perrum hammer away, “Fuck me, you behemoth!”

Julia beamed with what her mom was becoming. The bond the mother and daughter shared was so powerful she didn’t need the ritual to fall under Julia’s control. The mark of the Carnal Queen had taken hold on its own, and now all Julia needed to do was continue to break her. After that, she would have her personal sex toy to be used whenever she felt, and Julia knew just how to expedite that process.

Mr. Perrum groaned as he began to pump his seed deep into the bowels of Taylor. She could feel his thick cock pulse as rope after rope spewed into her asshole. The sensation sent Taylor over the moon, and she began to cum, her juices running down her legs and into the pan below. Without the massive, squirting orgasm the other women had, Taylor’s discharge barely registered in the pan.

Julia shook her head in disappointment as she watched the wave of ecstasy pass over her mom, “Tsk, tsk. You’ll have to cum more than that if you want your freedom, my little slut.”

Taylor looked at her daughter, caught between lust, subservience, and joy, “Please, sweetie. Let me cum like I did last time. I need it.”

Julia slapped her mom across the face, leaving a red mark on her cheek, “That’s ‘Queen’ to you, slut. And you’ll get the orgasms I allow. Trust me, where we are going, you will have all the cock you want.”

Taylor bowed her head in subservience as Mr. Perrum pulled his still-hard cock from her and moved down to his wife’s wet and waiting holes. “Yes, my Queen. I’m sorry,” she quietly said, understanding her life was now to serve her daughter.

Julia crouched to be at eye level with her mom, “Good. Now, are you excited for our little mommy/daughter getaway?”

-

Dean McCullugh opened the door to her office with the men in tow, discussing their new partnership. With the agreement in place, Matt reclaimed some of the attention from Jacob by harkening back to the business plan he painstakingly put together. Without classes to distract him, Matt spent the better part of the week looking into properties that would serve as a flower farm and the very first settlement in the New Age.

The flower high Samuel was in had completely clouded his rational mind, and unwittingly pledged $5 million to Matt and the co-conspirators. According to Matt’s research, that would be more than enough to purchase over 150 acres outright, install 40 fully functional greenhouses, and have plenty left to build housing for Julia and her subjects. According to his calculations, that would use about half the investment, leaving them plenty for any hurdle they didn’t anticipate.

Matt’s cock hardened as he explained the plan to his dad. He couldn’t wait to live on the compound with his queen and the rest of the Peregrinus Flammae. His initiation had awakened a part of him that he never knew existed. Matt enjoyed his sex life despite its fairly vanilla approach. Then the Carnal Queen chose him, and he couldn’t get enough. Not a day went by since moving in with Julia that he wasn’t fucking someone, getting fucked, or both.

Dean McCullugh loudly cleared her throat to gather their attention as they moved from discussing the finances to the layout. Everyone was excited about the proposal, although for very different reasons. Samuel believed he would have a second career as an investor in retirement, but Jacob and Matt’s excitement revolved around the New Age finally coming into reality.

“Excuse me, gentlemen, but I believe a toast is in order to celebrate our partnership,” Dean McCullugh handed each of them a rocks glass with two fingers of whiskey and then raised her own, “To the New Age that this partnership will all usher in. Jacob, since enrolling as a freshman, you have faithfully tended to the gardens. I wouldn’t be surprised if you knew more about them than I did. Matt, studying under your father brought a business acumen we severely lacked. And, of course, our most important piece. Samuel, thank you so much for everything from Julia to your investment today. We will be forever grateful to you.”

She took a small sip from her drink and watched the others mimic, paying close attention to Samuel. Julia gave explicit instructions not to initiate her father. He was to be used as an experiment with the concentrated pollen. Dean McCullugh had sprinkled a trace amount into Samuel’s while he excitedly discussed the investment opportunity with Matt and Jacob. She was somewhat aware of its potency, brewing the dried flowers into a tea for their ritual, but that was a diluted version. Samuel was about to consume a concentrated dose of the pollen. She was cautious with the amount but still had no idea how he would react.

Much like the tea, it didn’t take long at all for the effects to kick in. Samuel felt his cock begin to stiffen and adjusted the crotch of his khakis to try and hide it. His shifting didn’t go unnoticed by Dean McCullugh, who decided to push the issue and removed her black jacket. Samuel immediately noticed her pierced nipples poking against the thin white fabric of her blouse. He openly stared at her chest, not caring about the other two men in the room who simply observed.

Dean McCullugh sat in the armchair opposite him, setting her glass on an end table and unbuttoning the top of her blouse, “I’m sorry, Samuel. The university doesn’t use the air conditioning much in the summer, so I’m forced to adapt.”

He said nothing and stared at her chest, his hand slowly moving from the chair's armrest to his cock. In two large gulps, Samuel finished what was left of his drink. He set the empty glass down and rubbed his cock through his shorts.

Matt and Jacob walked over to the display case with the leather bindings and retrieved them. Samuel was utterly oblivious to them, focused solely on the gorgeous woman before him.

She could see the other two from her position and held Samuel’s attention. She undid the next button on her blouse and flared it enough to expose the edges of her areolas. “I hope this doesn’t bother you, Samuel,” she cooed, pretending to wipe sweat from her brow and then tracing a line down to her nearly exposed breasts.

Samuel licked his lips as her finger hovered just above the top of her nipples. His mind raced, and his cock ached. He knew every thought in his head right now meant he would be cheating on his wife of nearly 25 years. Despite that, his urge to whip out his cock and fuck her relentlessly became his focus. He unzipped his shorts, slid them and his underwear to his ankles, and began stroking himself. A large glob of precum leaked from the head and then ran down, acting like lube for him.

Dean McCullugh uncrossed and spread her legs, giving Samuel a clear view of her black lace thong. Her pussy lips escaped on each side of the fabric, and the metal clit piercing shone through. Her skirt inched its way up her thighs each time she moved her legs, soon being almost entirely bunched around her waist. If Samuel had to work earlier to see her wet folds, it was on clear display now.

Matt and Jacob had both stripped entirely and stood behind Samuel. Each of them held two long leather straps, waiting for Dean McCullugh to give the signal.

They didn’t have to wait long. Samuel stopped stroking his cock long enough to undress fully, never taking eyes off Dean McCullugh’s lithe body. She slid from her chair onto the ground and crawled over to Samuel, who increased the pace at which he jacked off. Dean McCullugh reached towards his cock and wrapped her fingers around the base of it. Samuel didn’t protest her actions as she slowly stroked his cock, looking up at him, “I bet I’m a better cock sucker than your wife.”

“Fuck her. I’m here for you,” he grunted and grabbed her by the hair, forcing her onto his cock. The moment her lips touched his manhood, Matt and Jacob swooped in and grabbed Samuel, pulling him back into the chair and away from Dean McCullugh. He briefly snapped out of the pollen-induced trance and tried to fight back but was quickly overpowered and tied to the chair. “What the…,” he protested before Dean McCullugh stood up and undressed, bringing him right back to where he was before.

She took her wet thong and rubbed it against his face, forcing him to take in the musk from her pussy. His cock twitched each time it passed over his nose, causing a spurt of precum to run down his shaft. “Oh, fuck you smell so good,” he groaned as she teased him, “I’ve never smelled a pussy so good.”

“You’re not here to talk,” she said sternly and then shoved her thong in his mouth and used the last binding to tie it in place so he couldn’t spit it out. “Now that we’ve taken care of that, it’s time we celebrate.”

Matt and Jacob walked around the chair and stood behind Dean McCullugh. Each man began kissing her neck and shoulders, massaging her back, buttocks, and breasts less than a yard away from the restrained Samuel. Matt looked up from sucking on her neck and held his father’s gaze as he snaked a hand around and began to tweak Dean McCullugh’s left nipple. Samuel’s cock twitched in response, precum leaking and running down his cock.

Dean McCullugh dropped to her knees and took the younger men’s cocks in each hand, and began stroking them while staring at Samuel, who had decided trying to escape was futile. His cock ached for release, and now having to watch the object of his desire be used by others was pure cruelty. He watched as she expertly maneuvered each dick, rolling her tongue around the head and down the shaft before moving to the other.

Jacob sank to his knees while she sucked on Matt’s cock and shoved her down the entire length of his member. She tried to brace herself against the sudden force, but Jacob quickly overpowered her. “C’mon, slut. Suck his cock,” he grunted as the elderly woman gagged on the cock buried in her throat. She began to flail, so Jacob relented his hold and allowed her to catch her breath.

As she sat on her heels to recover, precum and spit ran down her chin and dripped onto her tits. Matt grabbed his throbbing cock by the base of it and began to smear the mess on her face around his tool. He left a trail of precum from his cock everywhere. She hadn’t been fucked yet but already looked like a thoroughly used slut.

Samuel groaned into the underwear in his mouth, yearning for his turn at her. He watched in awe as Jacob pushed the woman onto all fours and lined his cock up with her pussy. He looked at Samuel and grinned before shoving his cock into her. Samuel and Dean McCullugh moaned in unison, Samuel from being denied and forced to watch but not take part in the scene in front of him and Dean McCullugh from the pure ecstasy of penetration. Matt decided one of them needed to be silenced and shoved his cock in the open mouth of Dean McCullugh.

She instantly choked and sputtered on his cock, unsuccessfully trying to dislodge it from her throat while Jacob hammered away. Instead, Jacob forced her to take more of Matt’s cock each time he drove his thick cock into her. Her eyes began to water as she gagged on the dick in her mouth more than sucking on it, causing the light amount of makeup she used to run down her face. She slapped Matt’s thighs as she began to run out of air, who relented.

He pulled her head up to face him, her body constantly rocked by Jacob, and growled, “Not so mighty now are you, Francine.” When he used her first name, a shudder went down her spine, and she came instantly, screaming in pleasure. Her pussy tightened like a vice grip and ejected Jacob’s cock. She came with so much force it splashed off the hardwood floor and onto her and Jacob, soaking them both.

Jacob slapped her ass, leaving a significant red mark, and chastised her, “Look at the mess you made, Francine. Clean it up. Now!” She whimpered in agreement while he and Matt spun her around, assisted by her black stockings and the massive pool of squirt. Now facing Jacob, she looked up at him submissively before he shoved her head into her juices, using her hair as a mop while she desperately licked the remainder off the floor.

eotp
eotp
15 Followers