Peregrinus Flammae Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her holes now facing him, Matt took his turn, opting for her untouched asshole. He dipped the head of his cock into her pussy folds, causing her to moan louder while Jacob humiliated her. He teased her by slowly pressing the length of his cock into her, making sure his whole member would be coated with her fluids.

After a few slow and easy pumps, he pulled out her pussy and breached her asshole. “Oh, fuck yes,” she moaned, her face still pressed against the hardwood floor. “Mmm! Fill my ass. Yes! It feels so good,” she cried out as Matt pressed his hips against her ass, the entire length of his cock now buried in her bowels.

The moment his hips contacted her skin, Matt violently thrust in and out of the woman. Each time he thrust into the poor woman, she let out a low guttural moan of pleasure. He grunted in response to her moans, adding to the cacophony that filled the office and empty building.

Tired of assisting the action, Jacob pulled her up to her hands despite Matt’s insistence on abusing her asshole. He tilted her head up to look at him, but the care was already gone. Jacob dug his fingers into her cheeks, causing her mouth to open, and then pressed his cock into her mouth. She quickly obliged from the discomfort and opened her mouth to allow the entire length of his member to slide down her throat. Jacob showed his appreciation by pressing his hips into her face, causing her to gag and choke again.

Samuel continued to watch the scene in front of him helplessly. He groaned into the panties, which were now soaked from his drool. His need for release had been cranked up to an 11, and his desire to cum was all he could imagine. It wasn’t his son that he saw ravaging the woman, but a body that denied him his turn for release. He gritted his teeth in frustration as the two men continued to spit roast Dean McCullugh who could only whine and mewl as she was stuffed from both ends.

Matt’s thrusting became arhythmic as he groaned in pleasure from the tightness of Dean McCullugh’s asshole. He shoved his cock deep into her one more time before letting out a list full bellow as he exploded inside Dean McCullugh. She sucked hard on Jacob’s cock in response as she felt Matt fill her ass with his cum. Matt’s eruption caused a chain of events which resulted in all three cumming within moments of each other.

Both her lovers pulled their deflating cocks from her and admired their handiwork. Matt’s cum ran down the inside of her thigh, and Jacob’s seed dribbled from the corners of her mouth. She refused to swallow the load in her mouth and instead sauntered to Samuel to untie the leather bind and immediately began to plead with her for release, “Please, Dean McCullugh. Let me cum. I need it. I’ll do anything.”

She slid her hand along the inside of his thigh until she cupped his balls and began to massage them. When her hand contacted him, he jumped in his seat, and another bead of precum ran down his shaft. She lowered her head and took the shining head in her mouth. Within moments he cried out in pleasure and erupted into her mouth, adding to the load of cum from Jacob.

With her mouth full, she slid his somehow still rigid cock from her mouth and planted her lips on his. He opened his mouth to accept her kiss eagerly but didn’t expect the mouthful of cum to come with it. She forced the cum cocktail into his mouth, and despite his attempts to reject it, she ultimately won out, and he swallowed the sticky, salty mixture. Dean McCullugh pulled away from the kiss, a bridge of cum and spit connected their lips for a moment, and smiled at the helpless man, “That’s a good little toy. Now rest here, and I’ll be back for more later.”

Dean McCullugh, Jacob, and Matt dressed and left the room with Samuel still bound to the chair. Before they walked out, Matt looked back at his father and grinned. They barely used any pollen, and Samuel couldn’t help himself. Now, it was a matter of determining the perfect dose. “Sleep well, Dad. We’ve got a lot more in store for you,” he muttered as Samuel nodded off, still sporting a massive erection.

-

Taylor hadn’t heard from Samuel in a few days, but she wasn’t worried. She hasn’t seen Matt either, so maybe the guys were busy doing their own thing. Samuel had a new project to dedicate himself to anyway, which meant Taylor and Julia could also have a girls’ week. Good thing, too, since she and Julia were now in the great room of a “friend” of Dean McCullugh. The way Julia explained it, they met when Dean McCullugh was exploring Europe following her undergraduate. Taylor suspected there was more to it than that but trusted that Julia would tell her more if necessary.

Part of her felt a little guilty about not telling Samuel about leaving, but he hadn’t reached out to her either. Despite that guilt, she was even more excited to be with Julia. Of course, she loved her husband, but she belonged to her daughter. Ever since the visit in May and despite the massive spike in their sex life, Taylor felt herself emotionally drifting away from Samuel and towards her daughter. She would eagerly comply with whatever Julia demanded of her, especially sexually. Taylor eyed Julia, who sat across from her in an overstuffed lounge chair, and shuddered at the thought of Julia riding her face.

Her fantasy was interrupted when the doors swung open, carrying the voice of a man who appeared to be in his late 60s, “Welcome, Julia and Taylor. I’m so glad you could make it on such short notice.” He opened his arms to embrace Julia, who stood up and greeted him like a lover. They wrapped their arms around each other and kissed passionately. Taylor could see their tongues exploring each other’s mouths and felt the wetness dripping from her pussy.

Julia finally broke the kiss and glanced at her mom. “Of course, Mr. Derjzun. Once Francine told me of you, I knew meeting you was necessary. I must apologize for taking so long.”

He shrugged off her statement, “Nonsense. It took you as long as it needed. A Queen has many responsibilities. Now, shall we begin your studies?” He snapped his fingers, and a dozen servants entered the room, all naked and bearing the markings of the Peregrinus Flammae. “My attendants are here to give your mother whatever she needs while we handle our business.” The servants filed into the room, six men on one side and six women on the other. Julia linked her arm with Mr. Derjzun and left the room.

Taylor ogled each of the servants. There wasn’t a blemish on any of them, and they were built like Greek gods and goddesses, the smallest cock still a healthy seven-plus inches and curves to rival an hourglass. She licked her lips as she examined them, wishing to be used and abused until Julia returned. She wriggled uncomfortably in the seat while internally wrestling with saving herself for her daughter or giving in to her carnal needs.

-

Julia set a stack of books down on the table, trying to examine which interested her the most. She had already consumed Dean McCullugh’s library and would be here until she did the same. Her fingers walked up and down the spines before settling on an all-black book in the middle. She delicately pulled it out while her host sat next to her with a kettle and teacups and poured each of them a cup.

“Dedicatio ad Omnia, what better place to start than the beginning? It’s not necessarily one of the teachings but was a diary Francine found that explained why we have you and not a Carnal Prince,” commented Mr. Derjzun as he set the kettle down and gestured to Julia, who had started to flip through the pages. “Is there anything I can do to assist you, my Queen?”

She shook her head without looking at him and opened the book to begin reading it immediately. Like many of the other works, Julia breezed through the pages. She felt herself getting wet as the author described the lurid sex acts but knew she had to push through instead of giving in to the growing desire. With each page she turned, the need between her legs grew. At the current rate it was growing, she might cum from reading.

She paused when the writings stopped for a two-page sketch. The image sprawled against the pages sent a shiver down her spine and set her pussy on fire. She could feel her juices running down her thighs and soaking into the material of her purple gown. Across the pages was a compilation of sketches that all effectively showed the same thing. A man to the side while a great monster manhandled a woman. A final sketch showed the woman between the other two in the bottom of the corner. She wore nothing but a leather harness and leash while hugging the leg of the monster.

Once the burning desire between her legs was under control, albeit with a finger gently massaging her clit, she began reading again. Mr. Derjzun moved around the room, occasionally refilling her tea and leaving to brew a new pot once she went through the first one. She never noticed his absence as she continued to devour the journal before taking another break when she heard him enter the room. She looked up from the pages, slightly confused, “If I was born into the lineage, then why did it never pass onto my mother?”

“We didn’t know. We were still looking for a Carnal Prince until about 30 years ago. We understood the writings were from the author’s perspective. We never knew he did this for his wife to bear him children. While she did bear him children, they were tainted with the lust of a demon,” he took a deep breath and continued, “But you can end it with the New Age. Your dominion will ensure that our demonic lust is controlled and welcomed.”

She sighed and pushed the book away. “Don’t worry, it will happen. Recruiting my family to our services gave us the push we needed to make it a reality.” She took a gentle sip from the ornate china and set it back on the saucer, the clink cutting through the otherwise silence of the room. “You have sustained us financially for long enough. Allow them to share the burden to take our plan to scale.”

The book sat open on the sketches before her while they discussed their recent successes. The extent of Julia's power surprised Mr. Derjzun, not realizing that her mother had never been fully initiated but was still a loyal follower and bore the markings. He smiled as she recounted the night she brought her parents into the fold and how she never planned to initiate her parents but instead kept them in a lust-fueled state for personal pleasure.

Light began to peak around the corners of the blackout curtains, making them aware of how much time had passed. Julia closed the book and set it aside to continue reading later. “I suppose we should check on my mother. I don’t know how much time we spent here, but I would hate to keep her waiting for me,” she gave Mr. Derjzun a sly smile, hinting at what she meant.

He returned her smile, “Why, of course, let’s check on her.” He took her hand and noticed the massive wet spot in the cloth chair Julia sat in, “It appears your mother isn’t the only one in need right now.”

She bit her lower lip and strolled before him, “Perhaps.” She swayed her hips back and forth as she took the lead back to the Great Room. When Julia opened the door, she already knew what was happening. She knew the sound of her mother’s moans, having been their source for several days and nights lately. Julia beamed with pride as she witnessed her mother taking a cock in each hole while she ate the ass of one of the female servants. The emerald evening dress Taylor originally wore lay in a crumpled mess, but she still wore the matching garter, leggings, and heels. The eyeliner ran down her face from the layers of cum, tears, and squirt that coated her. She didn’t look like the refined lady from earlier in her current state; she looked like a cheap, sex-addicted whore.

Mr. Derjzun stepped behind Julia and began to unclasp her gown, allowing the rich purple gown to fall to the floor. Unlike her mother, Julia was completely naked underneath, aside from the white stiletto heels. She stepped out of the dress, and he immediately began groping her from behind, pressing his large and stiff cock against her bare ass, “Please, my Queen. Allow me to serve you,” he whispered in her ear as each hand pinched and pulled on a nipple.

She moaned at his electric touch. Each time he applied pressure, shockwaves shot through her body. Her thighs were slick with juices freely flowing from her pussy brought upon the triumvirate of the book, Mr. Derjzun’s expert touch, and the scene of her mother being abused by a dozen individuals. She bit her lower lip and pressed her hips back against his cock. “Mmm, without seeing it, I’d wager this is the biggest single offering I’ve been given.”

“Yes! Fuck me! Cover me in your cum!” Taylor screamed as a blonde woman with a pixie cut slammed into her from behind with a strap-on. In front of her, one of the men furiously stroked his cock while aiming it directly at Taylor’s face. She didn’t have to wait long as a thick white spurt exploded onto her face. The initial blast landed on her forehead, but the remainder joined the mess on her cheeks and nose. He used the head of his cock to push a few globs of his cum into her mouth, which Taylor greedily accepted.

Julia turned around and navigated her hand down Mr. Derjzun’s pants and began to stroke his rock-hard cock. “Ready to serve me?” She asked him before completely undoing his pants to free the massive tool. It bobbed in the air, and a bead of precum sat there until Julia dropped to her knees and expertly throated his full member. He could only groan in response as Julia flicked her tongue across his balls and prodded at his asshole with her fingers.

Mr. Derjzun continued to undress while Julia eagerly sucked his cock. When he tossed his Oxford shirt to the side, they could see the marking on his chest glow. Julia smiled as their bodies prepared for the first of many offerings he would make to his Queen. She buried her nose into his pubic hair and then looked up at him, still smiling on his cock. He returned the look and then grabbed her hair to fuck her face.

Taylor, meanwhile, was currently sandwiched between three men. She straddled one of the men who also sucked her nipples while he casually drove his cock into her. The one behind held onto her hips for leverage and slammed into her asshole, sending ripples through her body each time. The final man stood before her and had her hair out of the way while she sucked his cock. She struggled to keep her mouth wrapped around it, constantly opening it to moan and scream in pleasure.

Julia and Mr. Derjzun had since moved to one of the chairs. With her back to him, she slipped off the heels and sank onto him. He easily penetrated her wet hole, eliciting a low moan from Julia, who continued to watch her mom be the center of attention. For better leverage, Julia rested her feet on the couch cushions and began to bounce on the thick cock buried inside her. Her large tits bounced everywhere, occasionally smacking her or Mr. Derjzun in the face as he peered around to see the other scene.

Julia began to rub her clit while she rode her host, the once low and subtle moans growing louder each time she slammed herself down. To add to her stimuli and protect himself, Mr. Derjzun began to pinch and tug on her nipple piercings. The subtle mixture of pain and pleasure sent Julia over the edge as she started to scream in pleasure. She knew an orgasm was only moments away and needed it for her sake and the Peregrinus Flammae.

The servants made sure to give Julia a show worthy of a Queen. The two men who had been double penetrating her had cum in her holes and left, but in their place, a statuesque ebony goddess lapped at her holes, eating the cum out of them. Taylor held her head in place and ground against it, ensuring her newest partner tasted every bit of both holes.

While her ass and pussy were cleaned, a new man who could have passed as a clone of Fabio pressed his cock into her mouth and immediately began to fuck it. He was ruthless in his assault, almost instantly bringing her to tears, but she never shied away from his abuse. At this point, Taylor no longer needed to worry about the makeup that Julia had her wear. Most of it came off her face long ago. The only remnants now were eyeliner streaks and a lone fake lash stuck in a cum splash on her cheek.

Julia could feel the inklings of an orgasm building inside her. Mr. Derjzun’s experienced fingers danced with her nipples, keeping the fire stoked even when she would slow down so as not to push herself over the edge too early. She didn’t want just any orgasm; she was intentionally teasing herself towards the biggest orgasm in recent memory.

Her playful attitude wasn’t the only one being edged and teased. She could feel his impending orgasm as his cock would begin to pulse and swell each time her pussy would begin to tighten. Her game didn’t last long as even her slow strokes began to push her over the edge. Not wanting a mediocre release, she began throwing her hips down onto Mr. Derjzun’s cock with the full weight of her body, “Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh yes!” she moaned as she finally got her release and then screamed in pure ecstasy as she felt his own orgasm explode inside her. The force of his ejaculate pushed her further and granted the full release she sought after.

Julia began to squirt uncontrollably onto the cock inside her. As the orgasm took hold, her pussy forced his dick from her as she continued to soak him and the chair. The deep red of the plush chair they sat in was now several shades darker from her juices.

Taylor had been passed around yet again, this time on her back while a long-haired redhead with a full bush sat on her face. The woman ground her hips into Taylor’s open and waiting mouth. She eagerly lapped at her clit and folds, tasting every bit of her musk held in by the jungle of pubic hair. To drive her tongue deeper, Taylor latched onto the woman’s legs and pulled upwards while she continued to grind down.

Both women moaned in pleasure, Taylor from being able to service yet another person and the woman from the dedicated and eager ministrations of Taylor’s tongue. Deciding that Taylor needed more, the petite blonde pixie from earlier lowered her face into Taylor’s cum leaking pussy and began to lap at it. Her tongue danced around Taylor’s clit while she pressed two fingers into her pussy. Taylor bucked her hips against the blonde’s face and fingers trying to get more.

Understanding her task, the blonde increased the rate at which she worked her fingers to bring Taylor to her next orgasm. The redhead on top felt her own orgasm begin to build and began to leak her juices all over Taylor’s face. The taste of her juices sent Taylor over the edge given the rate at which the blonde fingered her. Taylor pulled the redhead’s pussy tighter onto her face as she screamed into it from the orgasm that wrecked her body.

Hearing her mother have another earth-shattering orgasm, Julia walked away from the cabinets she was searching through holding a collar and leash. She approached her mother, who laid on the floor panting and in a pool of her own juices. Playing the role of a doting daughter for a moment, Julia helped Taylor to her knees and hugged her tightly.

“Oh, you’re not done yet my little slut,” Julia promised before letting go and clasping the black leather collar around Taylor’s neck. Now sporting a wicked grin, Julia gave the leash a firm yank which pulled Taylor into her hands and knees. From this position, she dragged her month over to the chair she soaked moments ago.

No longer treating Taylor like a personal fuck toy, the servants reclaimed their positions on the perimeter of the room. Julia handed the leash to one of the male servants who stood nearby while Mr. Derjzun took two of the women to a couch across the room and proceeded to fuck them. While the man held the leash, Julia casually strolled across the room, leaving Taylor on edge from what awaited her. The anticipation sent a chill down her spine and kept her pussy wet.