Perfect 20

Story Info
Guy falls for his mother-in-law's extra size version of wife.
5.1k words
4.68
18.3k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If my wife Jen is a perfect 10, then my mother-in-law Sue is the perfect 20. My wife is a 5-2 pocket rocket, blonde, athletic, funny as anything and super cute. Her mom is the same height, packs twice the body weight and double the attitude. She's like a carbon copy of Jen from the tip of her head to her shoulders, then everything gets bigger as you go south. Kind of like the outside Russian doll version of my wife.

We clicked from day one and she often joked that if she'd be ten years younger or I'd been ten years older ... We are like two peas at any family function, stuck together in the corner, thick as thieves, jawing and joking (which generally involved passing crude remarks about our various relatives as they walked by). Jen regularly jokes that the pair of us should get a room.

So, this all takes place during our annual vacation. We'd rented a cabin in the woods. Yeah, not one of those sort. This thing was more like a hunting lodge. Must've had about fifteen rooms. Turned out to be just as well because the kids all wanted one each and Sue's husband was granted his own pad by dint of his sleep apnea.

Cutting a very long story, very short. Jen's dad, Pete and I tied one on at the resort bar one night. The evening had started with a family dinner in the resort restaurant and slowly disintegrated into a hooch fest for Pete and me. We get along almost as well as I get one with Sue. And we're always pushing each other to try more, do more, drink more.

Downside was, we hit every tree and sign and fencepost between the resort center and our cabin. Thankfully without the aid of an automobile.

Back at the cabin, Pete and I bumped and tripped and slipped our way to the bar for a nightcap, and completely inebriated, finally said our good nights, and struggled off to bed. What happened next is a bit of a blur.

I opened my bedroom door like a ninja and tiptoed inside. Stripping off quickly and as quietly as possible, I only almost faceplanted into the wall once pulling off a stuck trouser leg. Then I slid stealth like under the sheets. The air outside had been cool, and my body immediately gravitated towards the furnace in the middle of the bed. I threw my arm over the shoulder I found there and drifted off to sleep.

The deep, peaceful sleep of the truly drunk overcame me quickly and soon I was dreaming. I don't remember much of what staggered through my dream-mind but, even in my sodden state, I was aware of something sexual. Rising to the surface, I awoke with the bewildered half-sense of the soon-to-be-hungover. At first, nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary. I was still lying on my side, arm over the furnace. As my mind flooded back into my body, I became aware of two things, my erection, and the sense of tickling its tip was encountering.

At first, I took it to be the effects of the booze. But slowly I became aware of tiny whimpers coming from my bunkmate. That's when I realized my erect cock had squirreled its way between the thighs of person beside me and said person was somewhat hairy, and ever so gently, moving their body back and forth on my dick.

The sensation was a thoroughly pleasant if slightly alien one for me, and pleasant too for my bed fellow if the tiny sounds of excitement were to be believed.

I couldn't figure it out so scrabbled about on the bedstand for my phone. Then, remembering the state I was in when I undressed, fished about on the floor till I located my trouser pocket and grabbed my phone.

I flicked on the torch and stuck it and my head under the covers. What greeted me was the most amazing and voluminous behind I have ever seen. It was porcelain white and round like two big Halloween pumpkins sitting side by side on the porch. Towards where the two pumpkins met, I could see dark hairs poke out, and with a little shimmying, detected my first glimpse of the promised land.

I didn't know what to do. I was obviously in the wrong bed in the wrong room. In my drunken state, I must've miscounted doors and popped into my mother-in-law's boudoir. I panicked and tried to figure out how I could extricate myself without detection.

Then it crossed my mind that I hadn't been the solitary participant in the events that woke me. But that meant Sue was joining in. Holy shit, she must think I'm Pete, half-cut looking for a little bit of action. I had another look. I could see tiny reflections of my torchlight winking back at me from within the bush at the base of the pumpkins. Double holy shit, I thought. She's turned on. In her sleep! How on earth was I going to slip out on this. And with a raging boner to boot.

I took another look. This did not help the boner issue one bit. Quite the opposite. What made it worse, I could smell her. A blend of floral perfume, soap and sexual juices combined in a heady mix that replaced the oxygen under the sheet with some kind of aphrodisiac. I took a deep breath. My brain, bags already packed, hung a gone fishing sign on the door, and with a backward wave muttered "you're on your own, fellah."

The warmth emanating from the buttocks combined with the aforementioned miasma had sent me lightheaded. I inched down a little closer to catch a better look. This was a once in a lifetime opportunity to see the place from which my beloved wife was birthed.

Just then, Sue shifted her topmost leg slightly forward and upward in the bed, revealing all to me. I saw the unkempt bush, the curtains of pink lips like a renaissance oyster, the glistening of lust. I saw her dark puckered asshole and the fuzz of tiny black hairs that surrounded it and flowed along her perineum to join the forest beyond. The glorious odor increased in intensity and my cheeks flushed with what little blood hadn't flooded my cock.

I took another deep breath and sighed. It briefly crossed my mind that I should take a video or picture for future wankings, but chivalry staid my hand. Sighing, I began to slink my way sideways away from the magnificent sight, unable to drag my gaze away as I departed. I'd barely made it a foot, when a voice broke the silence.

"Are you just going to stare at it all night or do something about it?"

I froze. A thousand thoughts collided with each other in my head, cancelling each other out, leaving me stricken dumb.

The massive buttocks shifted towards me in the bed, even more revealing than before.

"Sue?" I whispered. "It's me. John."

Silence.

"Em, I hopped into the wrong bed by mistake. I'll just grab my clothes and we can forget this ever happened. Chalk it down to one too many Glenmorangie before bed."

That should do it. Beat a gentlemanly retreat to the nearest bathroom where I could ungentlemanly beat my meat.

"You'll do no such thing." The voice whispered back.

"You can't start something you're not willing to finish."

My mind was whirling again. Had Sue just ordered me to ... to what?

"Sue. It's John. Not Pete."

"I know that. Pete hasn't had anything that hard for me in ten years."

I gasped.

"Now. Seeing as though you're down there ..."

I didn't know what to do. I was always brought up to never disrespect your elders. But Jen would kill me.

"Jen would kill me." I answered weakly.

"Oh, fiddlesticks." She snapped. "Jen thinks we got it together years ago."

"What?"

"She's mentioned as much to me on more than one occasion."

"Why on earth would she think that?" Being in the position I was now in, this turn in the conversation left me reeling.

"Oh, because we obviously like each other so much. And you're always staring at my butt."

"I do not."

"So, what are you doing right now?"

"Point taken. But this was ... an accident."

"A pleasant and overdue one." She continued, back still to me.

"But I can't do that to Jen."

"You can and you do. I know, I've heard you going at it. And now I want you to do it to me."

"But..."

"Consider it a personal favor. To your dear old mother-in-law."

"Sue, this isn't painting the kitchen walls. This is infidelity."

"Trust me, you have a pass on this one."

"What do you mean?"

"Jen. She'll be fine with it. You can tell her I told you."

"Told me?"

"When she asked me before if we'd been ... intimate, she told me she wouldn't mind. She knows Pete's not been up for much since his hernia. And she knows it would make me happy. You too, for that matter."

"Jen said that?"

"As much as."

Without realizing it, as we talked, I'd been inching back down and inward on the bedsheet. I was now addressing my conversation to Sue's magnificent ass.

I teetered on a pivotal moment for what felt like five minutes.

Then tentatively stuck my tongue out.

The tip grazed her pubes and we both shivered. Then my conscience kicked back in.

"No, Sue. Much as I 'd like to, I can't."

To show I was serious, I slipped out of bed and sat on the edge, preparing to pick up my clothes and scarper. Then the unexpected happened. Another voice rang out, not whispering.

"For god's sake, John, just give her one and we can all get some sleep."

I hit the flashlight on my phone again and the room lit up.

Jen sat up in the bed on the other side of her mother, rubbing her eyes. Her bare breasts looked anemic in the torchlight.

"What are you doing in Sue's room?" I asked stupidly.

"I'm not. She's in our bed. Waiting for you. Or at least she was until you passed out."

"What are you talking about?"

"You really are slow, aren't you?"

"I'm giving you to my mom for the night."

"You're what? And what if I don't want to?"

"Well, I think that tent pole you've got there makes that question academic."

"But, why?"

"Because she deserves a treat. And because then you get it out of your system."

"And you never thought to ask me?"

"You don't really want to have that conversation now, do you?"

"Um..."

"Because I can tell little John doesn't."

"But I can't ... not in front of you."

"You mean you want to screw my mother behind my back?"

"That's not what I meant."

"Christ sake, just give her a good time and don't mind me." She turned her back to me and settled down to sleep, blocked once more by her mother's girth.

Sue, meanwhile, turned onto her back and with the bedsheet having been thrown back by me, was now completely naked in my torch.

Rubenesque is the word that sprang to mind. The other side of curvy. Her patch of dark, grey-flecked pubic hair stark contrast to her white skin. She looked at me with wild lust in her eyes. I say me. She was staring at my penis, virtually licking her lips.

In for a penny, I thought --

"So, what happens next?"

"What was that, mom?" Jen turned round in the front seat of the car to look at her mom in the backseat. I kept my eyes on the road, concentrating so hard, I'd barely even heard Sue's question. I certainly didn't think it was aimed at me.

"I was wondering if John could tell me what happens next in this story on his iPad?" That comment made it through my driving fug.

"What?!"

We were on a round trip of about 20 miles, picking Jen's mom up and then dropping Jen to an event in the next big city over. I was bringing her mom home to mind the kids so I could have some peace while I worked over the weekend from home. We were halfway through the journey, and it seemed peace wasn't going to be on the cards. I realized Sue must have found my folder of Literotica stories I was writing. My stomach dropped. How was I going to get out of this one?

"Oh, it's nothing." I said, trying to sound casual. "Just a mental doodle I made while working on a project."

"There seems to be a few stories all around the same subject." She said.

"You? Writing stories?" Jen asked amazed. 'That's not your usual style. What's it about, mom?"

I tried to keep my hands from shaking.

I could see Sue smiling at my discomfort in the mirror.

"Oh, just the perfect vacation." Sue replied enigmatically.

"I'd like to read that." Jen sent my stomach into overdrive.

'Best wait till he's finished it, dear." Sue said. "Don't want to interfere with his creative flow."

Twenty minutes of silence and stolen glances at Sue in the mirror and I was dropping Jen off at her hotel.

"Now, don't make mom do all the work, John." She kissed me goodbye as I promised to help out.

"And don't you let him take advantage of you, mom." Her mother laughed.

"I'm the one who'll be taking advantage, getting away from your father for the weekend."

Soon, Sue and I were back on the road, heading for home.

We drove in awkward silence for a little, until I couldn't bare it any longer.

"Listen. I'm so sorry about that. They're just ... em ... fantasies."

Sue, now riding shotgun said. "Don't give it a second thought. I actually found it really cute."

"You did?"

"Yes. It's nice to feel noticed for a chance. You get to my age and see all these young women in the scanties with their perfect bodies, you feel redundant."

"Far from it."

"I thought you captured me quite well, actually, John."

"I'm just glad you're not freaking out."

"I've been round the wheel enough times to know a bit about men and how their minds work."

"You won't mention it to Jen?"

"It's your private life, John. Everyone deserves a little corner of their mind that's free from other people's opinions."

"You're taking this a lot better than I thought you would."

"Like I say, you deserve to have your own privacy. I promise, I'll never say a word."

"Thanks, Sue."

Conversation turned to the mundane as we both chose to skitter off the subject. The rest of the journey was pleasant and soon we were pulling up at our house.

I grabbed Sue's bags, and we went inside to relieve the babysitter.

Simone, the babysitter, grabbed her things and left with a healthy tip.

I asked Sue if she'd like anything.

"Just to clean up after the trip. I feel a little ... dirty."

She said that last bit with a little more innuendo than I cared for but let it slide. I took some towels from the cupboard and left them on her bed. Sue was already in the shower, singing to herself.

"I left some towels on the end of your bed, Sue." I shouted.

"Oh, fiddlesticks." She broke off her singing. "I never even looked. Be a darling and drop them in to me, would you? I don't want to drown your bathroom floor."

I took the towels and nervously pushed the door of the ensuite, careful to avert my eyes. Just not completely.

Sue was in the shower. I could see her naked body through the steamed glass panel. I'd imagined it countless times, but the reality was amazing. She was indeed pear-shape and healthy brown except tow two snow white bands. There weren't rolls of fat, just a roundness that began below the shoulders and flowed outward and downward. Her buttocks wiped against the steam on the glass as she washed shampoo from her hair and their ample roundness shot blood to my penis.

I stuttered.

"I'll just leave them here." I said, turning my head away more.

"Oh, nonsense, John. You don't want me dripping across the bathroom floor. Bring them over here." She remained with her back to me but pointed to the chair positioned to the side of the shower out of the way of the water.

I hesitated. In part because she knew about my deepest fantasies and in part because a large part of me was doing a Pinocchio impression.

Eventually, I steeled myself and marched matter-of-factly to the shower and leaned past the glass panel and dropped the towels on the chair.

"There you go." I said pointedly pointing everything incriminating in the opposite direction.

I turned to go.

I almost made it to the bathroom door.

"John?"

"Yes." I turned. Sue was now standing facing me, the steamed glass panel the only thing between me and her naked body. I could make out her dark areolae and the bushy triangle of hair on her mound through the steamed glass.

"I was just wondering. How does the reality compare to the fantasy?"

I stuttered.

"You look beautiful, Sue." I stammered.

"Oh, please. You can hardly see me properly." She stepped to the side of the panel and stood before me unabashed.

The word Rubenesque popped back into my head again. Everything was perfectly proportioned. She looked just like a classical nude. Her confidence at her own nakedness adding an extra allure.

"Come take a proper look, dear." She whispered. "It'll probably be the only chance you ever get."

I was rooted to the spot.

"Your descriptions were so lovely; I want to make sure you're not disappointed with the real thing."

"God, no. You look exquisite, Sue. Breathtaking." I found I'd taken a step forward.

"I'm not just some old, fat lady to you?"

"Far from it. You look ravishing."

"It's a long time since anyone said that to me, John. Do you really mean it or are you just being nice?"

I'd taken another step forward, again, unbeknownst to me.

"Nice? No. If you weren't my wife's mother, I'd ..."

"You'd what, John?

I caught myself.

"I should check on the children." I turned and left the bathroom, determined to rub one out in the master bathroom.

I raced across the corridor, through the master bedroom and into the bathroom, my trousers were round my ankles before I got in the door, my cock was in my hand and I was tugging it furiously, head swimming with visions of Sue.

"Did I do that?"

I spun. Sue was standing in the doorway of the bathroom, towel around her boobs.

Caught again.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be." She took a step towards me and let her towel drop.

"What are you doing?"

She didn't reply. Instead, she reached out and grasped my penis. I shivered.

She lifted her eyes from my cock and smiled as she stared into my eyes. My body shook as she ran her hand back and forth along my shaft.

'Let's see if reality can beat the fantasy."

She lowered herself onto her knees and took me in her mouth. Any qualms or inhibitions I had went out the window as her plump lips slid back and forth on my penis. Her tongue lashed across my head as she applied the perfect level of pressure and suction. Soon, she had found her rhythm and all I could do was gently take her head as it bobbed back and forth in front of me.

"Sue, I'm close." I said it, meaning for her to stop. Instead, she picked up speed.

"Sue. I'm going to come!" I warned.

She grunted something and started humming as she pulled and sucked me.

Soon, I was coming like a freight train, and making just as much noise. The orgasm hit me out of the blue. Or rather the intensity of it. I was used to great sex with Jen, but I'd never experienced anything like this. I was so lost in my own pleasure; I didn't notice that Sue had just carried on sucking until I was clean and starting to flag.

Popping my cock out of her mouth, she smiled and stood up in front of me. She gulped, swallowing my load.

"Hit the spot?" She enquired, smiling.

I grabbed her and mashed my mouth to hers, our tongues lashed each other and I could feel the taste of my own semen mixed with elixir d'Sue.

My hands were all over her ample body, caressing, rubbing, exploring. Her back was big and I felt out the folds of flesh. Her breasts were huge with enormous dark areolae. I broke off the kiss and went in search of a nipple, which I found presently erect in my mouth. Obviously particularly sensitive, that sent Sue into moans of delight as my hand snaked over her round belly, down past the creases to bury itself in her vast pubic hair. I found her slit wet and welcoming. My other hand snaked around the back, over her huge butt and slid into the crease back there.

All the time, I sucked her nipples and grew hard with her moans. I dropped to my own knees, past her sagging belly fat and buried my face in her hairy bush. My tongue sought out her clit and my fingers played with her labia. Soon, I had two fingers inside her, sawing away as I rolled the tip of my tongue back and forth over her clit. She gripped my hair tightly in both hands and squashed my mouth against her sex.

12