Perfect 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid my tongue inside her and felt her tense around me. I took my slickened fingers and probed her asshole with them. I licked the length of her and went back to work on her clit, two fingers slipping in and out of her ass as I went. Soon, she as bucking her hips and grinding against my mouth. She almost yanked my hair from its roots she was holding on so tight. Then she shouted out, stood stock still, began to shake, and let out a long, low moan.

Before I knew it, her hands were pulling my head upwards with my body following. She smashed her lips into mine and kissed me more passionately and with more hunger than I'd ever experienced. All the time, she was pulling off my clothes. Soon, I was naked in front of her.

"Let's get more comfortable on the bed." I suggested, and we went back into the bedroom.

"I would suggest your tongue should be in a museum." She said wickedly. "But then it couldn't be in me, so, no."

I smiled and laid her back on the bed.

I took in her roundness, her enormous breasts, wide hips, round tummy and fleshy mound, her thick thighs. The pubic hair that was spreading like wildfire in a giant circle away from her cunt. The pink lips shone bright from amidst the black and grey.

I knelt between her thighs and lined my penis up. Then ever so slowly, made tiny circles with the head around her clitoris. Sue moaned and shifted her hips. Her hands snaked over her massive boobs, pulling fiercely at the nipples. I took note.

Then slowly eased my head inside her wet slit. I felt it yielding, tightening, then releasing, and I slid inside her to my balls. She exhaled with a very dirty moan.

We lay there for a moment, relishing the sensations.

"Oh, Christ." She moaned. "You really do feel like a horse." In the throes of rising passion, the comment slid past me.

Slowly, I began to pull out of her, then hold still, with just the head of my cock on the mouth of her sex. Then, I'd just as slowly descend back into her. I gazed into her eyes, all the time, absorbed in her amazing beauty and the extraordinary act that was bringing us so close together.

In and out, in and out, over and over, ever so slowly. I could feel Sue losing patience beneath me as the sexual frustration built within her. I began to increase my pace incrementally. Plunging all the way into her, holding it, pulling almost all the way back out. I began to slowly go faster, feeling her ass and hips push back a fraction faster than I was going each time, trying to force the pace. That made me slow again, and then start faster again. My hands replaced hers on her nipples. I squeeze them hard, following the strength of her own touch. I felt the sensation force her muscles to contract around my cock. She did like a frisson of pain.

Now, I was sawing in and out of her at a good pace, but still she bucked faster beneath me. I could feel her juices pouring from her, soaking my cock, her pussy, our bodies and my bed.

On and on I went. After the power of the earlier blowjob, I felt like I'd never need to come again. On and on I went. She thrashed beneath me as wave after wave of orgasm rolled over her. Her cries became screams became yells of ecstasy. On and on we went, me thrusting inside her as she came and came. Then she grew less receptive to my rhythm.

"Your turn." She said and pushed me off her. My cock popped out like a cork. I rolled onto my back, and she was on me. She pierced herself with expert precision. Her enormity lay above me, and I marveled at its majesty.

My softly softy, teasing approach obviously didn't appeal to her. Once she was in the driving seat, she rode me like a jockey on the final straight of the Kentucky Derby. With knees tight in beside my thighs and breasts squashed against my chest, she slid back and forth on my cock like she had the prize money in her sights.

Her pace took me by surprise, and I felt my own orgasm rising. As soon as I became conscious of it, it rolled in like a tsunami and hit me as another one hit her. The pair of us were yelling in paroxysm of delight. We probably woke the kids. Hell, we probably woke the neighbors. On and on she rode my cock, right through my eruption and her own explosion. Semen and fluids poured out of her as she thundered on, grinding her clit into my pelvic bone. I felt no pain. Only pleasure. Wave after wave or orgasmic extasy. Then she stopped, panting, and lay still.

My mouth found hers and we kissed like the lovers we had become. Her weight felt amazing on top of me, and my hands roamed her massive buttocks.

Her tongue and lips were so erotic. So full and plump. My mouth's erogenous zones zinged with pleasure as we kissed for what felt like hours, bodies pressed tight against each other.

My cock agreed and made a miraculous third rising. This time while still inside her. She obviously enjoyed the novel feeling of having a penis become erect and hard inside her, because she started a slow gyration.

I had other ideas, though.

I pulled he up and off me, and as she lifted her leg, pouting with disappointment, to dismount, I slapped her ass cheek.

"Al fours." I ordered. She smiled wickedly and complied without hesitation.

Soon, my tongue was buried in her asshole, licking and probing. All the time, I poured a gallon of drool onto her butt opening as I licked it. She squirmed beneath me and made tiny noises of enjoyment and anticipation.

I rocked back onto my feet and stood at the end of the bed. Her massive ass was pointing into the air and writing its way into my dreams forever. Her angry little asshole winked back at me as I lined my cock up. Slowly, I pushed against the impenetrable wall. The entrance gave slightly, and I heard a sharp intake of breath from beneath me.

I carried on, stroking up and down and inward. The head popped inside, sucked in by the sphincter. Sue moaned deeply beneath me. I moaned too as my cock passed into this new realm. I took my time, easing myself in, inch by inch. Sue remained perfectly still, whimpering in pleasure.

When I had three quarters of my cock buries in her ass, I began to slowly pull out. Again, I took it to the edge, the pushed slowly back in. This time though, Sue had more purchase when she pushed back. She speared her ass to my hilt. It was my turn to groan out load. This game I could play.

I started to pump in and out of her quickly. Sue responded by matching my movements. We were like some magical Victorian toy engine working in harmony. I held her hips in my hands for leverage and buried myself on each downstroke. I fucked her ass as fast as I could, completely lost in my own bliss. My ass pistoned back and forth in a blur. It barely took her starting to moan as her orgasm approached to send me over the edge. Unable to stop or even slow, had I wanted to, I stabbed her ass over and over, simply to achieve a massive spurt of cum which shot inside her ass. I carried through my orgasm and kept on fucking her ass as she too reached her peak and we both collapsed.

Lying, fondling each other in the dark later, I finally asked her what she'd meant when she's said that I really did feel like a horse. She sat up, all serious.

So, it turns out Jen had found one of my stories months before. Rather than be angry, it had turned her on no end. She'd sent it to her mother who was equally turned on and had been jilling herself to sleep ever since reading it. Together, they hatched this plot to take me unawares. The babysitter was to reappear in the morning to take the kids out for the rest of the weekend. Sue and I were to experiment in every possible way. Jen's price was to be a blow by blow (if you'll pardon the pun) description of the weekend from her mother next time they shared a bed together. Shared a bed together? Now there's something I didn't know about either my wife or her mother.

12