Perfect Assistant

Story Info
Assistant interview quickly turns into dominant sex.
1.6k words
3.98
17.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's another busy day at the office and I haven't yet decided if I'm looking forward to interviewing for an assistant this afternoon, or dreading the prospect. Regardless, I have a need for an assistant and it simply must be filled. As I return from lunch, I'm expecting to see a long line of candidates, but I only see one. I'd usually be cursing myself for not throwing out a wider net, but the one candidate happens to be a very fine looking woman who also happens to look very desperate for the job. I'm able to give her a good visual examination as I walk by her since she's busy reviewing her résumé that is tightly grasped in her hands. She's wearing a pretty blue summer dress that clings to her curvy body. I'm able to make out the faint lines of a garter belt that is holding up a nice pair of dark stockings than end into a racy pair of black high heels that are better suited for a night on the town than a day in the office. Scanning back up her body reveals a nice pair of tits. As I close the office door behind me, I decide that I am now very much looking forward to the interview. If this woman is as desperate for the job as she is hot, I should be able to have a lot of fun with her.

I decide to let her fret about the assistant position an additional 15 minutes past the scheduled start time outside of my office before calling her in.

"Please have a seat." I say, taking the résumé from your hands in the process. Instead of sitting in the chair in front of my desk, you sit on the low couch in the corner of my office, making no attempt to cross your legs to cover your now exposed thighs. I knew your legs were long, but now they seem even longer. We're off to a good start I think to myself so I simply lean against the front of my desk instead of sitting down behind it. Being up so much higher allows me to see straight down your skirt and I'm fairly certain you're wearing a red thong. My cock begins to harden as my imagination starts working on how the afternoon may unfold. A quick scan of your résumé reveals your name and why you looked so nervous outside of my office.

"So Jennifer, you're here for the assistant position, but I don't see ANY experience here on your résumé. Please tell me why you think you're the right person for the position." I proceed.

"Oh, I know sir, but I promise I can do it. I'm a fast learner and I really need this job. My rent is a little late and if I could just..." I cut you off.

"Save me the sob story Jennifer, this isn't the government line. If you're going to work for me, I need to know that you can follow instructions...without question. Is that something you think you can do, or should we just end this interview now?" I ask.

"Yes sir, I'm good with instructions...I'll do anything you say, ANYTHING. Please just ask and you'll see!" you stammer. Yes, we will see, I think to myself. I know the surrounding offices are closed and empty for the bank holiday, but I make sure all the windows are shut and blinds are tightly drawn before continuing.

"Ok, ok Jennifer...we'll see just how bad you want this job right now. If you pass my tests, the job is yours. Sound fair?" I ask.

"Yes sir!" you reply.

"Good answer, Jennifer. I have to say, although I'm enjoying your attire and would certainly require you to continue along a similar trend should you get the position, it is a little sexy for the workplace..wouldn't you say?" I ask.

"Well, I don't know, I just..." I cut you off again.

"I think you were hoping that I was going to be a man and that you're trying to get the job by turning me on. Isn't that right, Jennifer?" I inquire, but only get silence in return. "Are you trying to get my dick hard Jennifer?" I continue. "Were you hoping I'd just be a pushover? You better answer me." I say.

"Yes sir, you're right." you say while looking down.

"That's what I thought. Well then, let's get to it. Take that dress off of your shoulders and remove your bra now, I need to know if those tits are up to my high standards." I command. You look up into my eyes and pause for a moment...seeing that I'm not joking, you proceed to follow my command and I swear I see just the hint of a smile on your face. You do a very nice job of sliding the straps off of your shoulders slowly and removing your bra in a sexy way and are now seated on my couch topless.

"Yes, I do think those will work, but I need to see how hard your nipples get. Go ahead and play with them a little." I command. You do so by rubbing and squeezing them. I can tell you're really starting to get turned on. Whether or not you thought this might happen as a result of your attire is beside the point now. You're mine...you know it and I know it. You pinch your nipples as they continue to harden and finally wet your fingers and rub the saliva over them so they glisten which makes my dick stiffen further.

"See, I'll do anything sir, ANYTHING!" you continue as if daring me to go further.

"I'll be the judge of that Jennifer. Stand up and come kneel down in front of me. Good girl. Now look into my eyes and slowly unzip my slacks. Very nice. Reach in there and get my cock out. Yes, just like that. If you get this job Jennifer, you'll be pleasuring my cock daily. I want you to hold my shaft in your hands and continue looking up at me while you tell me just how much you want to suck my cock and remember Jennifer, you getting this job hinges on your effort and performance." I say.

With our eyes locked you proceed, "Please sir, I need to suck your dick so badly. I need to feel your shaft slide over my tongue. I want to feel your head penetrate my throat. I want you to fuck my face with your cock." you beg.

"That's a good girl Jennifer, now lick my shaft. Mmm, good. Now flatten your tongue and slap it with my dick. Yes, that feels good. Slide him in your mouth and suck him slowly. Very nice...get him nice and hard Jennifer, in case you haven't realized, he'll soon be fucking your pussy. Yes, go all the way down...mmmm, that's really nice. I think I might cum in this pretty little mouth when I get done fucking you." I continue.

"That's enough head for now Jennifer. Go back to the couch and hike that dress up to your waist and slide that thong off before sitting back down on the edge of the couch and leaning back. I need to inspect the pussy that I may soon be in charge of. Mmmm, very nice Jennifer; your smooth cunt may help you get employed here. Lick your right index finger and start rubbing your slit for me. Mmmm, good girl." I command. You're starting to moan and are really getting turned on and I want my dick in that hot little pussy now. I slowly undress in front you of as you continue fingering your pussy and clit.

"Stick your finger inside that little pussy Jennifer. Good...now bring it to your lips and taste yourself. Good girl." I say. I kneel down in front of you and immediately thrust my cock into your tight little pussy. It's mine to fuck and your job is to pleasure me so I pound away at your pussy with reckless abandon. "Wrap your legs around me." I command as my dick continues pounding your wet pussy. I love the feeling of your stocking covered legs wrapped around my body as I fuck you deeper into the couch causing a roaring orgasm to tear through your body. I'm getting close too, but don't wanna cum just yet. I extract my cock from your hot hole and stand up in front of you.

"Your pussy juice has made a mess of my cock, clean him off with your mouth." I command.

"Yes sir." you answer before proceeding to lick and suck my dick clean.

"Good girl. Now get up and bend over the couch. Yes, just like that. Now spread your little lips open for me with your right hand. Excellent!" I say before walking forward and plunging my manhood back into your sopping hole, causing you to moan in pleasure. I grab your hips so I can really fuck you with force...the office is filled with the smell of our sex and the sound of our bodies slamming into each other. I slap your ass a few times before reaching around to your tits and give them and then your nipples and good squeeze and pinch. This sends you over the edge again and I decide to join you. I plunge him in so deep as I release a hot load of cum. Jet after jet spurts into you causing you to moan from the feeling of my hot fluid filling you up.

"I guess I'll have to cum in your mouth next time, but I can tell that you're going to be the perfect assistant." I breathlessly say.

"Jennifer, you're hired!" I exclaim while smiling down at you.