Perfect Cock at the Next Gloryhole

Story Info
Another hot experience at a private Gloryhole.
1k words
4.47
24.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rand0m
rand0m
37 Followers

Since my last experience I've been itching for a repeat. It's been a challenge to find someone with a private gloryhole that wants to swap oral. I thought about setting one up myself but haven't gotten the nerve... yet. Perusing online hit quite a few holes but the majority of them were just looking to suck. I have to admit I did visit a couple for some quick relief and ran across some pretty talented suckers. I love releasing a load into a warm mouth just like any guy but the urge to suck another cock was getting stronger. A few weeks went by and I finally ran across a post that fit perfectly. It was someone specifically looking for mutual oral at their GH. We emailed back and forth and decided on a day.

I left work that day and headed to the exchanged address. I entered the apartment complex with the code given and went to the unit. The hole was setup right near the front door for easy access. This person used a thick black nylon sheet. It was completely opaque and the hole was just big enough for a cock and balls to slide though unlike the others I've come across. He slid his hard cock and taut balls through the moment I opened the front door. Visually it looked like a black wall with a cock sticking out from it. Quite appealing and somehow more "anonymous" feeling. It was a very nice looking cock. About the size of mine (~6.5") with a bit more girth. Nicely shaped with a bulbous head. I stuck out my tongue and gave the head a nice swirl. It was already dripping precum and I got a nice taste of the salty sticky fluid. The length was perfect as I slowly slide my mouth down the shaft and was able to take the entire cock down my throat without gagging. I could hear some light moans as I slid my lips up and down slowly from the base to the tip. I quite enjoyed the girth as well which didn't stress my jaws like the previous experience. I took my time and really caressed the entire cock with my lips and tongue. As the moans got louder from the other side I increased my suction and pace. The cock was now nicely lubed with saliva and precum and slid in and out of my mouth very smoothly. I got a nice groove going and started moaning every time I felt the head slide into the back of my throat. The salty precum was collecting in my mouth and I would pause occasionally to savor the taste.

It must have been about 10 minutes when he pulled his cock back suddenly. I had the feeling he was about to cum and wanted to extend the session. He stuck his finger through which I suppose indicated he wanted my cock now. I slid off my pants and stuck my already throbbing cock through. He wasn't the most skilled sucker but his lips felt big and soft. Besides, I was already so turned on from sucking that it didn't matter. It only took me a few minutes to get to the edge and I had to pull back. He slid his cock back through and we switched off again. Sucking on my cock seemed to turn him on quite a bit as well. His cock was dripping quite a bit of precum now which I greedily cleaned up. We continued switching back and forth a couple times, edging each other's cocks for a few minutes at a time. The sucking duration got shorter and shorter as both of us were riding that fine edge at this point. I was determined to get a load out of him first so I took his whole cock as deep as I could this time and started bobbing rapidly, basically fucking his cock with my mouth and throat. In no time his moans and grunts got louder and he yelped, "I'm going to cum". I felt his cock swell as he grunted "uhh uhhhh uhhhh". I felt like he was orgasming as his cock spasmed but I didn't feel any cum ooze out. Then all of a sudden a torrent of hot semen gushed out and filled my mouth. He yelled out "fuck fuck fuck" as more shot out. The amount was shocking as my mouth was completely filled. He didn't seem to be too sensitive so I continued to suck and drain every drop I could out of him. By the end it felt like his cock was just swimming in a pool of hot cum in my mouth. As I pulled off his cock I had to keep my lips tight to prevent any from spilling out. It was so much and so thick I had to take 2 gulps to swallow it all. His cum was slightly salty but for the most part it didn't have much taste to it. The texture was different than the others and I loved it. It was thick and smooth with a mild taste that coated my mouth.

I was so turned on at this point I was ready to blow the second I slid my cock back through the hole. He sucked on it for a few seconds then I told him I was going to cum. Unfortunately he didn't seem to want me to cum in his mouth as he stroked me to orgasm. It still felt great to finally release and I didn't mind as I was more than satisfied. I cleaned up and left the apartment and made my way back home. It was a 30 minute drive and the only thing I could think about was getting another load like that in my mouth. When I got home I stripped immediately, lubed up my cock and started stroking. I flipped my legs over my head and propped them against the wall with my cock pointed at my face. A few minutes later I blew a nice load into my mouth. It was quite tasty but I much prefer it straight from the tap. What I would give to be a bit more flexible...

rand0m
rand0m
37 Followers