Visiting Another Gloryhole

Story Info
It didn't stop at one gloryhole...
1.4k words
4.58
45.4k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rand0m
rand0m
37 Followers

Since writing my last story about my first glory hole experience I've been getting quite a few messages from other users telling me about their experiences or some asking how they could go about finding one. Corresponding with them just made me realize how many similar guys there are out there like me. I still consider myself more "straight" on the sexuality spectrum. I've done my fair share of kinky sexual acts with women ranging from snowballing, creampie eating, pegging, MFM, etc... I'm quite open minded sexually and up to try most things at least once. After sucking my first cock I wondered if I should try hooking up with a man. I started looking and ultimately just didn't find myself sexually attracted to men. Cocks on the other hand, get me quite excited. Especially a nice looking one shooting a hot load. I suppose it's the familiarity of the whole act. I've spent most of my life mastering how to stroke myself and I'm sure I'm not alone when I say blowing a nice load is not just a great feeling but a hot sight.

Anyways, I've caught myself at a crossroads. I was still thinking about sucking cocks but I didn't feel like I would be turned on playing around with another guy. I eventually was convinced that I simply had to revisit my first experience. The anonymity was exciting but also kept the focus on just the cock. I went back online and started my search. This proved more difficult than I thought with the Craigslist personals sections long gone. Most of the guys I found were only interested in giving. Some didn't seem serious about meeting and others were just too far. I ended up posting an ad for what I was looking for in hopes that someone would reach out. I got quite a few replies but the majority of them didn't have a gloryhole and just wanted to suck my cock in their car or something along those lines.

A couple weeks goes by and I finally get a promising reply. This person was nearby and was interested in swapping blowjobs through a gloryhole. After some emailing back and forth we arranged a day where he was working from home and I could come by during my lunch. The thought of going through with it again got me really excited. It was nearly a week before we would meet and I almost had a constant hard-on. He told me he'd save a nice load for me so I thought I'd do the same. Boy it was tough. I ended up stroking a couple times but holding off from cumming. It was finally Friday and I was counting the minutes from my desk that morning. As I drove over to the address he sent me I was already getting hard thinking about what was about to happen. I had to take a breath and calm myself down so I wouldn't be walking around in someone's neighborhood with a bulge in my pants.

I pulled up to the house and took a quick look around; coast was clear. I went through the side gate to a side entrance as instructed. I opened the door and walked down the hallway to where the curtain was set up. It was a sheet that was slightly sheer and I could make the outline of things which made me a bit nervous. I went up to the hole which was quite large (the size of a soccer ball) and he was already stroking his hard cock on the other side. He told me to pull mine out and I obliged. We put our cocks through the hole next to each others and stroked for a few minutes. We were both rock hard and already leaking precum which made for great lube to stroke with. He then said, "I'm so horny, want to suck it?"

I didn't even answer him but got down on my knees instead and took his cock into my hand. It was a nice looking cock. Thick, hard and a nice mushroom head. I slip my mouth over the head and gave it a little suck as he moaned loudly. As I pulled my mouth off I saw his cock spasm and a big glob of precum leaked out of the tip. The sight of this made me lose it, I engulfed his cock into my mouth as far as it would go (about 3/4th) and swirled my tongue around the head. I started bobbing on it with a swirling motion as I heard him say, "oh fuck your mouth feels so good". I kept slobbering on his cock for a few more minutes until he asked if he could cum in my mouth and I replied "uh huh" with my mouth full of cock. A few seconds later I felt his cock swell and he let out a huge grunt. The first jet of cum shot straight down the back of my throat and caught me by surprised. I gagged a bit but I kept on sucking as he shot a handful of thick ropes into my mouth. He continued to grunt wildly as I tried to drain as much cum as I could out of him.

Eventually he had to pull away leaving me with a mouthful of hot semen. I gladly gulped it all down. He told me sorry for cumming so quickly but it felt too good. He told me it was my turn so I moved my cock towards the hole. I was as hard as I can ever remember being. My cock looked thick, veiny, and precum was profusely flowing from the tip. He quickly took my balls in his mouth and sucked on them which felt amazing. I couldn't take it anymore and begged him to suck my cock. He took my cock all the way to the balls in one motion and I blew my load within seconds. I started cumming so hard my pelvis started shaking. He was moaning like a true cockslut as I continued to dump cum into his mouth. He took me deep again and I could feel him swallow my load down his throat. I stepped back to catch my breath and he got up and stuck his hard cock through the hole again. He asked if I could suck it again and I greedily took his cock.

He lasted longer this round so I was able to take my time and really work his cock. I sucked, swirled and throated every way I thought would feel good and his moans gave me the indication I was doing a good job. It felt like 10 minutes had passed and to be honest my mouth was getting a bit fatigued. I took a break and start giving him a sloppy stroke with all the saliva I left on his cock. I took him back in my mouth and started bobbing rapidly while stroking at the same time. In no time he started moaning "oh yeah" repeatedly. I felt his hands reach onto his cock and push my hand away indicating he just wanted my mouth. To my surprise he reached both hands through the hole and grabbed my head and thrusted his cock to the back of my throat. I gagged hard but he kept thrusting, eventually full on fucking my mouth like a pussy when my gag reflex let up. He started to grunt like an animal and eventually erupted with an intense scream. He continued to fuck my throat as he matched each hard thrust with each stream of cum. His orgasm felt harder and longer this time.

I didn't get a good taste since he came right down my throat but it felt like a massive amount of cum. It seemed like he was less sensitive this time and kept my mouth on his cock to milk every bit of cum out. He eventually pulled back and asked if I needed to blow another load. I was rock hard but I knew it would take too long and I was exhausted so I said no thanks while gasping for my breath. I pulled up my pants and wiped myself off and went on my way. Making sure I didn't look too disheveled, I creeped back into my office. For the rest of the day I did minimal work as I was still in shell shock of the whole experience. I stroked off 3 more times that night recalling every detail which is something I haven't done since my teens. This is starting to grow into a fetish of some sort. I'm not sure where I go from here but I am definitely going to be doing that again.

rand0m
rand0m
37 Followers