Perfect Day with My Perfect Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Going into the large main dressing room and locking the door behind us, I tell my slave to try the green dress first. She immediately puts her purse on a chair and removes her top and miniskirt, followed by her high heels. All that is left is her collar, her white pushup bra, and the vibrating panties that I had her put on while I drove into the mall parking lot. She immediately gets the green dress and puts it on. She turns around so that I can zip up the back, and once I have finished she turns around to model it for me. I critique the dress, as I want only the best for my slave. I am immediately disappointed as not only does the front comes across as rather bland, but the sides appear frumpy on her to the point that even altering it would not help very much. "Turn around and look at yourself in the mirror," I tell her. She obeys and I give her a minute to look herself over. I can see the disappointed look on her face. "Do you like it, slave?"

"Only if it pleases you Master," she responds. Internally I beam with pleasure. She has definitely taken her lessons to heart, as she remembered her manners by replying in the only way she is allowed to say "no" to me.

"I do not like it either. Take it off and try the black dress." I unzip the back as she happily takes off the green dress. I put the dress back on the hanger as she begins putting the black dress on. Once she is finished, I zip up the back of the dress and am instantly delighted with this last choice. Simple yet classic, this black dress is designed much more like a cocktail dress. The sleeveless dress shows off both how ample her cleavage is in proportion to her body as well as how toned and tight her abdominal area is. The length of the dress is perfect, long enough to be acceptable at any formal event and yet short enough to where every man in the room will be infinitely jealous that the featured legs belong to me. I can tell from the big smile on her face as she studies her reflection from different angles that my slave is equally as happy with the dress as I am. "What do you think of this dress, slave?"

"Oh Master, this dress is beautiful!!"

I order her to leave the black dress on, place her blouse and skirt from today in her purse, and to come meet me once she her high heels are back on. I unlock the door and walk to the general manager.

"I will take the black dress. Does it come in any other colors in her size?"

"That particular dress also comes in a red color. Would you like that as well, Sir?"

I reach into my wallet and hand her my credit card. "I want both the black and red versions of that dress. I would appreciate if your associate will help take the tags off the black dress she is already wearing as she will be wearing it out of the store now. My personal assistant will be by later to pick up the red version."

"Very well, Sir," Claudia says with a smile as she walks towards the sales counter. After a brief conversation, the other female associate walks to the dressing room. When the general manager returns, I sign the credit card slip without bothering to look at the cost and then take back my credit card and receipt. My slave is brimming with excitement as she returns to my side and takes one of my hands. The dress makes it near impossible for me to pay attention to anything else but my outrageously desirable slave.

"Is there anything you want to say to the manager, pet?" I reach into my pocket and press the button on the remote again. My slave is looking very flustered and her checks are quickly turning very red. From the bottom corner of my vision, I can see her thighs involuntarily shaking from the sensations. I can tell she wants to ask me to stop, to please have mercy and not have her feel embarrassed publicly in front of someone else. Wisely, she does not voice any of those complaints.

"Thank ... thank you so much! This dress is ... amazing!!"

"You are very welcome," Claudia replied, glancing at my slave's collar. "And very, very lucky."

I place my right hand on my slave's ass and lead her away, enjoying how it is becoming more difficult for my slave to walk properly as her arousal from the vibrations is threatening to overtake her ability to walk.

6:15 p.m.

For the entire ride home I had her place both feet up on the dashboard and hold the front of her dress up as I kept her alternating between wanting to explode from the vibrator in her panties working on her clit and then denying her orgasm moments before it happens. Her whimpering is about to drown out the radio, but still she is a good girl and does not voice a complaint. We walk into the house, and on a whim I suddenly carry her up on my arms and climb the steps to our bedroom. Her squealing and giggling are like music to my ears. Once we are inside the bedroom, I tell her to store her new dress into her area of the closet and then assume her proper household outfit. As she puts her purse on her vanity table and plugs her iPhone to charge, I call Alicia's cellphone. She answers my call before the end of the first ring again.

"Yes Sir?"

"There will be a resume and important paperwork being sent directly to you within the next several days by my direction. Bring the documents directly to me as soon as you receive them, as I made a decision on our spokeswoman for the upcoming advertising campaign."

"Understood, Sir."

"Also, do you remember the women's fashion boutique in the mall that I visit from time to time?"

"I remember, Sir. The manager's name is Claudia. Is there a problem?"

"No problem. She is holding for me a red dress that I bought today. She is expecting you, and you will go pick it up and bring it to me at work tomorrow."

"I understand, Sir. Also, have you decided if you will accept that business meeting in France yet?"

I glance at my slave as she places the dress into her section of our walk in closet for gowns and fancy dresses. Today was a bit of an emotional day for her, and it would be good for us to go somewhere new for a bit. Also, Alicia's work performance has been stellar for last few months, not to mention I am appreciative to Alicia for pushing my slave to talk to me about her sister. She deserves a reward as well. "Tomorrow morning respond by saying that I have agreed to the meeting in France." My slave's head perks up while she touches up her make up at her vanity table. "Afterwards, inform the private jet captain to create a flight plan that has us leaving on the Monday morning before the meeting and then returning a week later. You will be coming with us, with an additional fourth passenger possible. Finally, with this trip coming up soon I am personally authorizing a $1,000 use of your company credit card so you can buy whatever business and casual clothing you need for this trip. Same as in the past, any clothes you wish to buy with the company card will require that you send me a picture of you wearing it in order to get my approval. After every purchase you will bring the receipt directly to me." My slave is smiling as she brushes her hair. I know she is thinking how nice I am to do that for Alicia, though she generally thinks more highly of me than I do. "Are there any remaining questions?"

Alicia's voice becomes unusually more modest and quieter. "No questions, Sir. Thank you, Sir."

"Excellent work today, Alicia. Have a good night." Ending the call and placing my phone on a counter to charge, I slowly take off my shoes and suit, followed by my shirt, boxers, and socks. Once I have put away all my clothes, I sit down naked on a comfortable couch in our master bedroom and relax. A few minutes later, my slave stands silently before me wearing only her collar and high heels. Her breathing is uneven, and it is obvious how needy she is from over an hour of constant teasing from that vibrator. "Kneel."

She immediately goes down to her knees, her hands automatically resting on her thighs as her eyes are cast downward. I take a minute or two to just look at her and take in the pleasure that comes from her submission to me, her willingness to give herself to me totally. "Tell me slave, what is your purpose in life?"

She does not even hesitate to say the response that has been drilled into her psyche: "I live to serve you and to service your cock, Master."

I smile. "That is exactly right, slave. It is time for your daily devotional now." I catch her slightly licking her lips as she nods and starts to slowly crawl towards me. Her full breasts sway with her movements, and her gorgeous hair and soft skin make her look like a primal sex kitten. Soon, she is kneeling between my legs. My cock is getting stimulated by the sight of my slave's sexy body. She leans forward until her face is inches from my cock and begins speaking.

"Thank you, Cock, for owning this slave. I did my best to pleasure you this morning like I was told." She leans forward to give it a quick kiss on the head. My cock jerks a little and becomes slightly harder. "When you entered my mouth in the shower, I wanted to keep the taste of you in my mouth forever. And when you were fucking me, I felt like I was in Heaven. No cock has ever been as wonderful and perfect as you." She leaned forward and gave my cock a few more kisses. "Every girl should learn to love cock and devote her life to it. I am glad to know that every time my Master's cock wants to fuck me, it is my duty to spread my legs wide. Master has made me fully realize that a woman is privileged for a cock to fuck her. The reason women are alive is because a cock rewarded another woman with the gift of cum." My slave continues for the next twenty minutes telling my cock all the ways she loves and adores him, mixed in with her kissing and licking my cock. It is very important for a slave to understand how important it is that she love, cherish, and obey a Master's cock just as much as she does her Master. It is also important that she be given some time every day to focus on nothing else but cock. My slave knows that during this special time, what is not important is giving me an orgasm. What is important is that my slave is taking time every day to verbally, mentally, and spiritually re-submit herself to my cock.

Once she places her head on my lap as a sign that she had said everything that she needed to say to my cock today, I gently pull her head up to mine by her hair and give her a tender kiss. "My cock is pleased with you, slave. I am very pleased with you."

She smiles. "Thank you, Master. I have tried very hard today to be the good girl and obedient slave that you deserve."

"I know you have." Both of our stomachs start to growl, reminding me that it is time for dinner. I stand us both up. "Right now, I think it is time for some food." I suddenly pick her up and throw her over my right shoulder, and ignoring her squealing and laughing I walk towards the kitchen.

7:00 p.m.

I sit down at the table as we begin to eat. At first I had planned to make us both some salmon with a salad, but a larger rumble from both of our stomachs reminded me that dinner sooner rather than later is probably a good idea. So we heat up a pizza, something that we both enjoy eating. I open a new bottle of white zinfandel and fill up two glasses to the halfway point. My slave places the glasses on our table as I take the pizza out of the oven. After placing slices on both our plates and putting them on the table, we both sit down to eat. I raise my glass towards her. "To happiness."

"To happiness," she repeats as we clink our glasses together and drink the wine. The rest of the dinner is very relaxing while she tells me that her sister will be sending Alicia the resume and necessary information tomorrow. She also tells me that it was very nice of me to include Alicia for the trip and to give her spending money for new clothes. I tell her about the main points of my afternoon meeting. She listens patiently, knowing how it helps me to have someone just listen to my frustrations. Afterwards, she tells me that she found the perfect swimsuit in a magazine that will please me enormously to see her wearing when we go on our trip. I roll my eyes and chuckle as she also lists other clothes, shoes, make up, and two new purse my slave will also need to keep looking her best just for me. Once we finish eating, she gathers the glasses and plates and places them in the dishwasher. As she starts the dishwasher, I walk up behind her and put my hands on her hips as my lips lightly kiss her skin from her left shoulder up to her neck. I can feel her body relaxing herself into my touch, and that gives me a large amount of pleasure. As I feel her instinctively pressing her ass against my hardening cock, my lips moves slowly upward until I am lightly licking and nibbling that special spot behind her ear that I know from experience drives her wild.

After a minute or two, my slave is moaning with need as she is pressing herself back against my body. Needing to have her in the bedroom as soon as possible, I turn her to face me. Leaning downwards and putting my arms around her waist, I both lift her up and turn her upside down until her needy sex is in front of my face while her mouth is in front of my aching cock. Her legs automatically wrap themselves around my head, in part reflexively to make sure she does not fall down but mainly to bring my mouth in contact with her most intimate area. I lightly lick my tongue all around but not quite making contact to where I know she wants it most, letting her know without saying a word that she will have to earn that reward. My slave responds perfectly, the sensation of her mouth going to work is immensely pleasurable. I feel her hot lips moving rapidly up and down my entire length, doing everything she can to please me better than she ever has. I reward her by starting to lick up and down her slit, and her body shutters with new pleasurable sensations. We continue pleasuring each other as I hold her tighter while slowly walking out of the kitchen, up the stairs, and into the bedroom. Once I am standing near the bed, I reward her good behavior by giving her what she is desperately wanting: my tongue licking her needy and sensitive clit. Her moaning grows louder, and I can feel her fucking her throat as fast as she can on my hard cock. The sound of her gagging while she tries to pleasure me more only makes me harder, which in turn makes her gag even harder. After a few minutes, I slowly start to lean towards the bed and gently deposit her lithe body on the soft sheets as I move my cock out of her insatiable mouth.

She immediate sits up and looks at me, her face very red and flushed. "Please Master, please fuck me. I need your cock!" Her hardened nipples and her excited breathing is driving me wild with need, and I need to fuck her sooner rather than later.

"Get on your hands and knees facing the backboard." She hurries to obey, her amazing ass up in the air while her hands are clutching at the sheets. I get on the bed and move up behind her, my need to completely conquer her driving me crazy. Her desire is making her moans even louder, her hips moving around to find my cock and force it inside her. "Do you want this cock, slave?"

"Yes Master, I need to be fucked soooooo bad!"

"Then beg for this cock. Convince me how much you want it."

She is whimpering with need, her thighs beginning to shake as her hips move wildly. "Master, I am begging you for your cock! Your hard, huge, beautiful cock! Please fuck your needy slave with your fantastic cock! I was born to be owned by you and to pleasure your cock for the rest of my life! Please, your slave is begging you to please fuck her until she can no longer think straight!! My Master and his perfect cock are my entire reason for living, so please fuck your needy and cock-starved slave!!

My need for her can no longer be contained, and grabbing her hips with both hands I move the head of my cock towards her wet opening and immediately push myself completely inside her. My slave's state of need is so high that she starts crying in relief as I thrust my hard cock in and out of her, her emotions and desire overwhelming her ability to think. Her wet, needy entrance allows me to move easily inside her, and the sensation of her inner muscles clinching to keep me inside her is the most wonderful feeling in the entire world. I am fucking her body so hard that I cannot hear anything but the sounds of our animalistic coupling, and the bed is rocking so much that most likely it is going to break soon. I keep fucking her faster and harder, and her body is doing everything it can to match my speed and intensity.

After a few minutes pass, I can feel my orgasm becoming imminent. Instantly I move a hand around to start rubbing her overly sensitive clit. Within seconds I can feel her body starting to shake and convulse. Ramming myself as far into my slave as I possibly can, I groan loudly as my hot, fresh cum spurts into the deepest parts of her body. My slave is yelling so loudly that anyone within a mile would clearly hear her as her body shudders out of control, her inner walls wildly squeezing me in order to milk as much of my precious cum out of me as possible. Our orgasms are so intense that it feels like they last an entire hour. Once I am able to have a semi-coherent thought, I slowly lean us over until we are both resting on our left sides on the bed, her head on my arm as my cock remains buried deep inside her from behind. I hold her gently but firmly back against me, her soft skin and long hair feeling wonderful against my chest. Our breathing is ragged but eventually returns back to normal after what seems like hours. Eventually she slowly turns around to face me, both of us moaning as she moves my cock out from inside her.

"Have I pleased you today, Master?" she asks in a quiet voice. Her eyes start to water, and I know how important it is for her that I be truthful right now instead of teasing. I smile as I move my head above hers.

"You did please me, slave. You pleased me when you woke me up on time with your talented mouth. You pleased me when you eagerly submitted to your morning spanking. You pleased me with a wonderful breakfast, and seeing how proud you were to wear the outfit today that I chose just for you made me very proud." Tears of relief began to fall down her face as her breathing becomes a little ragged. "Seeing how well you behaved during my long work day pleased me." I lean forward and kiss a tear away from her cheek. "That you took your belting without complaint and sucked me off on my desk so eagerly pleased me." I kiss another tear off her cheek. "Seeing how much you giggled after you nearly killed me at the restaurant both made me laugh and pleased me." My slave can't help but laugh a little as her eyes stop tearing up. "How beautiful you looked in that black dress pleased me, and how you did not complain once from the vibrating panties pleased me tremendously." I rub the tip of my nose against the tip of her nose, causing her to giggle harder. "How well you worshipped my cock pleased me. Sharing a pizza with you pleased me. You letting me know what was bothering you about your sister pleased me. Fucking you completely silly just now pleased me. Everything about you pleased me today, slave."

She is smiling so big that it is hard not to be overwhelmed by how much she is glowing. I do not think I will ever find the right words to let her know how truly beautiful she is to me, but I will keep doing my best to one day find those words. I lean forward and hold my lips lightly against hers. It is not a kiss of passion or desire; instead, it is a kiss simply letting her know that she is the most important person in my life. I can feel her limbs relaxing, and eventually a yawn escapes her lips. Momentarily leaving my slave on the bed, I walk to the bathroom to floss and brush my teeth. Afterwards, I walk to bed and lift her up in my arms so I can carry her to bathroom. Once she has taken care of her nightly hygiene, I carry her back and gently put lower her to the bed, moving the covers up over her. Turning the lights off to the bedroom, I slowly slide under the covers and spread my limbs out. I can feel her moving around until her head is on my chest and her breasts are pressed against my left side. My left arm gently holds her to me as her left leg moves over my legs, and her left hand moves to gently hold my spent cock all night.