Perfect Fit Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celeste's eyes were getting a lot easier to focus on, just as Larya had hoped. Larya was glad. She was still tempted by a nagging feeling to look away, perhaps so her gaze could drop to those breasts, but it was easy to ignore that temptation. Celeste's eyes were quite soothing to focus on, in fact. They almost had a spiral to them, a nice, calming, endless spiral, ripples, concentric circles of green and blue and gold...

"Of courssse," Celeste agreed, drifting back with a grin. "Sssoooo very sssimple, I imagine."

"Mm. Mm-hm." Feeling a bit dizzy, Larya walked after Celeste, ignoring the jiggling from the corner of her eye. The eyes were much prettier, really. She smiled. "I can keep... complete control."

"Naturally." Celeste's head bobbed playfully. "You're ssssooo... ssstrong!"

The tip of the tail stroked her chin daintily, and she blushed, remembering it was holding her head up. "Uh. uh-huh." Larya's voice was a bit weaker, and she tried to give it more certainty as she stumbled dazedly after the retreating Celeste, trying not to stumble over her words—or over her pretty, frilly dress. "I know what I'm doing."

"Oh, yessss, definitely!" Celeste cooed. Her eyes pulsed and shone, and Larya's lips parted in wonder. So beautiful. So big and bright, crowding out all other vision, all other thought. Rippling, spiraling, swirling...

"And I'm in control," Larya slurred, lurching forward through the undergrowth.

"Complete control," Celeste sang.

"Because..." Larya's mouth was hanging open, now, her head swimming with green spirals as she stumbled towards them. "I'm... strong?"

"Sssooo ssstrong," Celeste gushed, her smile widening. She swayed from side to side, head bobbing. Larya mindlessly mirrored every motion. Mindlessly followed the beautiful, swirling eyes.

"Uh-huh." Larya smiled back, forcing her mouth shut. She didn't want to look silly. She giggled, nearly tripping on a tree root—but luckily Celeste was there, catching her, keeping her head pointed right at those eyes as the coils daintily lifted Larya up by the hips, set her back down, and allowed her to keep walking. "I... I know what I'm doing, you see. I just, um, don't want you to... get the wrong idea."

"Of courssse not!" Celeste assured her, giggling again. Larya giggled back, swaying almost to the point of falling over as she practically floated after the pretty, pretty eyes. "How can I, when you're ssssoooo clearly in total control?"

"Yeah..." Larya couldn't stop giggling. She felt so horny, she realized—so horny and so... so... "Uh... in control..."

"That'sss right!" Celeste was delighted. "You're ssssooo right. Aren't you?"

The tail tip bobbed Larya's head up and down as they came to a stop. Larya nodded along, a dreamy smile drifting across her face as she felt the tail tip wipe a bit of drool from the corner of her mouth. She felt so lost in those eyes. So deliciously, swirlingly lost. "In... control..." she slurred.

Celeste leaned in closer. Larya felt fully immersed in the eyes now. It made her giggle to imagine she'd ever wanted to look at... what had they been again? Something silly, no doubt. Nothing was as pretty to look at as Celeste's lovely green spirals!

Except, Larya thought, beaming, Larya herself. She felt the warm, smooth, scaley coils sliding over her legs, and she wriggled proudly as she heard Celeste's breath catch ever-so-slightly. Larya was positively drop-dead gorgeous in her dress, and no one could resist her like this, surely.

"Completely in control," Celeste said sweetly, patting Larya's cheek.

Larya felt the coils slipping over her waist and giggled. It felt so nice. So nice to be in full control for once. The coils were massaging her, squeezing her so gently and yet so firmly, causing every single muscle she had to slowly... melt... down into relaxation. "Uh-huh!" she squeaked, head swaying as the eyes tilted from side to side, examining her. "In. In. In, um. Control."

"Not feeling sssleepy at all." The coils squeezed tightly as they slipped over her chest, leaving her tits hanging out, straining against the fabric.

"N-nuh-uh." Larya's voice was barely a whimper as she positively oozed into a swoon, trusting her new coil prison to hold her tight and safe, just like those pretty, pretty eyes held her tight and safe, tighter with every passing second, coiling around her.

"Everything... under... control." Celeste's voice was as soft and gentle as a trickling stream as the coils wound around and around, almost up to Larya's shoulders.

"I'm... under..." Larya wanted to let her head loll, but that would take her out of the eyes, and she couldn't even imagine a world outside the eyes. She was positively drooling over those eyes, barely holding her head up now. "Um, I mean... it's all... everything... under... control."

"You'd never fall," the voice went on, sweet and tender, "for ssstaring at my breassstsss, would you?"

"N... no..."

"Never fall for a trap like that, hm?" Celeste swooped in closer, and Larya was lost perfectly in those endless colors. She felt like she was a part of them. Like her own eyes must surely be reflecting the same lovely swirling ripples.

"Uh-uh," Larya squeaked.

"My, my. What would we even... call a trap like that?"

Larya stared blankly. For a moment, the words drifted around her head like fluttering birds, and she felt too dizzy to even pick them out. Gradually, though, she realized what she was being asked. She struggled to come up with the answer. She could tell Celeste wanted her to answer, and she needed to prove she was still in full control, after all! She bit her lip, intensely concentrating.

Then she giggled as it occurred to her. "A... boobie trap!" she squealed.

Celeste giggled. Larya giggled back and wriggled, savoring the gentle massage. The coils vibrated and squeezed her ass with such tender, lascivious indulgence that Larya couldn't help but let a small moan escape.

As the sound slipped out, though, her eyes widened, and her hand—not yet restrained by the coils—flew to her mouth. She was mortified.

But Celeste only beamed. "That'sss right, funny girl," she cooed, and Larya melted in pleasure at the gentle praise. The eyes spiraled deeper and deeper as Larya's hand was taken gently away from her mouth and back down to her side. Her arms were about to be bound up. That would feel so good. "And what kind of sssilly, sssubmisssive ssslut would fall for..."

"Larya?" The voice sounded from very far away, but the familiarity caught Larya like a burr's hooks on a coat. "Hey, Larya? Larya, love, where'd you get off to?"

Larya blinked.

Lim!

In an instant, she dove into the World Base, felt around, gripped a knot, and pulled with all her might.

Celeste barely had time to blink as Larya went shooting out of the coils like a greased seal, yanked up by her arms by a pair of twisting tree branches.

Larya flew up into the air, drifted for a moment in space, then fell back down, her feet thudding into the mossy ground. She swayed, struggling for her footing as her mind struggled to catch up with her body. Almost literally. A part of her still felt wound up in those coils, held so very tightly, trapped,sssqueezed— no, no, she had to get out of here!

She had to find Lim.

The half-second of recovery felt like an eternity. Then Larya sprang into action again, racing through the forest, realizing with dread just how far into the Mirror Pools area she'd been lured, just how little she recognized the pools and old oak trees around her. But she couldn't spare a thought for her surroundings. Her eyes were half-closed, laser-focused on the path ahead, just trying to avoid running into anything without a single other thought in her dizzy, panicked head.

Her legs pumped with a hurtling rhythm. She was running faster than she'd ever run before, but still she could hear slithering coils right behind her.

Larya panted. She couldn't believe how fast she was going. She could barely feel the ground beneath her feet, even. She just had to put one foot in front of the other. And in front of the other. And in front of the other. She had to keep running. Had to keep... keep...

"Sssweet, sssilly girl," purred a voice in her ear, followed by a giggle.

Larya whimpered, continuing to run in midair, held up by her slim waist by a single loop of warm coils. She had to keep running. Had to keep running towards those eyes, so pretty, so—

—no! Damn it! The druidess somehow wriggled free of the coils again. Celeste's grip was almost playful now, and it wasn't difficult. As if Celeste knew she didn't have to try hard to catch Larya.

Crying out in fear, the druidess took off running again, narrowly avoiding another loop of coils, bolting for the edge of the clearing.

And a ribbon from her dress—her lovely, gorgeous dress—snagged on a branch. And Larya did something horribly, almost adorably stupid: Instead of letting it tear, she spun and frantically reached down, carefully disentangling the ribbon, then turned back to continue running.

She immediately tripped on a coil.

Celeste's laughter filled the clearing.

The next thing Larya knew, she was rising into the air, squirming helplessly. Celeste had caught her. Was raising her up into the branches.

And was flipping her on her head so that Larya dangled right upside-down above the mirror pool.

Celeste smirked up at her. Larya was now being hanged by her ankles, and Larya had never felt so humiliatingly exposed. Celeste's gaze was so... greedy. And Larya was all hers now. All for her stupid, stupid vanity. Stupid!

"No," she whined, feeling her face heating up. Why had she gone back for the ribbon? Stupid. Stupid! She had to warn Lim, no matter how humiliating this would be. Lim would tease her into a scarlet-faced mess over it all, but Larya had no other option now. She couldn't let herself submit again to this fey temptress.

She opened her mouth to scream.

"Shh," Celeste cooed, and Larya found herself immediately being pulled into a warm embrace, found her face eased into something warm, and soft, and squishy, and... warm...

"Mmf!" she protested, realizing Celeste was smothering her between her tits. She thrashed, but Celeste's hands held her firmly.

"Shh," Celeste cooed again. Larya whimpered, feeling the lamia stroking her hair. "Goooood girl! I thought you might like a more... intimate look. I sssaw you ssstaring."

"Nmmf," Larya said miserably. She struggled to keep her eyes open, knowing how important it was, now, to keep her wits. Her arms were bound to her sides, and the blood was starting to rush to her head, making her feel even heavier and more disoriented. But she could see right down at the pool, at least, and that could help her to orient herself. She could see herself reflected quite clearly.

Oh, and what a sight she was.

She was still lacy, immaculate, like a celestial creature—her dress spotless, even though the skirt was up to her hips due to being a little upside-down at the moment. Her hair hung down below her like a dark waterfall, barely held in place by her cute red bow. Her face was almost totally immersed in the wonderful tits of the serpent woman who had captured her, with only her wide eyes visible. She stared down at her own reflection, feeling the shameful heat filling her.

She looked like a classic, submissive victim. The kind of victim who wanted this. The kind of victim who'd do anything for a pretty face.

She also still looked beautiful. Maybe even a little prettier, if anything. her eyes were developing a lovely kind of glaze, Larya reflected, breezing in the strange, dizzying smell of ozone. She moaned softly, watching her own eyelids flutter. She looked so pretty. So perfect. Like the perfect, submissive little sl—no, no, not that, anything but that, but still. Pretty.

But she had to escape. She glared fiercely as the lamia started repositioning, holding Larya's head a steady prisoner to tits even as Celeste rose up and fell back down—now upside-down, just like Larya.

And hanging upside-down as the coils held her, cries for help and mercy alike smothered within bounteous cleavage, Larya found herself once again staring up—down?—into those beautiful, swirling eyes.

Still pressed against the warm, soft breasts, breathless, Larya felt her lips part as she stared into those eyes.

Celeste leaned in. Larya felt the two of them swaying, and it made her feel so sloshy, so dizzy. They were swinging from the branches like... like pendulums... pocket watches...

"Sssilly," Celeste teased, her delicate fingers running over Larya's body, caressing her curves. "Ssssilly, frilly sssslut."

"Ahm." Larya struggled to speak, struggled to close her mouth, struggled to do anything other than just swing and sway and breathe in this lamia's wonderful, intoxicating scent that was driving her crazy. She felt the lamia's long nails playing along her laces, and her breath caught as she realized the lamia was about to start undressing her.

With all her mental might, she pulled away from the eyes again, craned her neck away from the massive, soft cleavage, and screamed out, "LimMMmm!"

"Oopsssss." Celeste's voice came out as a soft giggle. "What have we here?"

Larya stared down at her reflection, eyes widening, even as she felt the coils starting to slip down her ankles, down her thighs, down towards her hips... and stared at her own lips in the reflection.

Her lush, cherry-red lips.

Which Celeste had just popped a nipple into.

And her lips had closed around the nipple without. Even. Thinking.

"Is that what you wanted all this time?" Celeste cooed. Larya felt the breast jiggling beneath her as they swayed from side to side. She stared helplessly into the pool, watching her cheeks going red. "Did you want a little ssssuckle, my pretty little druidesssss?"

Larya whimpered. No. She couldn't start suckling. Couldn't have a repeat of the Milky Kitten—couldn't give in to this wicked fey and lose her whole night to submissive ecstasy. She was in control! She was in complete control, because she was a strong-willed, dominant, powerful, thirsty, yummy, sweet, creamy, tingly oh fuck this tasted so good and she felt so gooood and she looked so sexy in her reflection just suckling docilely and swinging in place within her captor's tight, squishy, massaging embrace...

"Gooooood girl," Celeste purred, and Larya keened at the praise as her lips smacked and sucked. That suddenly felt so good to hear. It sounded so hot. So perfect. She was... was a good girl, and she wanted more!

She moaned, lost in humiliating bliss as she suckled sweetly at the lamia's breast, wriggling within the coils like a fly in a web. Celeste tasted so good. So sweetly, sinfully good.

"Poor, sssweet thing," she heard Celeste cooing, and she stared down at her reflection—and into Celeste's bottomless reflected eyes, spiraling in endless beautiful colors. "It sssseemsss you've fallen for my 'boobie trap' after all!"

Larya cooed and moaned and kept sucking, staring entranced at Celeste's beautiful, spiraling eyes. Celeste was so pretty. She was so glad Celeste had taken her, had made her fall for this... boobie trap. She giggled. Celeste was so clever! So funny! So much cleverer than Larya.

Larya could only watch, drowning in bliss, drowning in sinful sweetness, as Celeste giggled and ran her fingers over her prize. It felt nice to let Celeste touch her. To let Celeste own her. Larya wanted to let Celeste own her, wanted to be owned, be kept, be touched like that forever. She wriggled happily, wishing she could only let Celeste know. But that would require her to stop sucking, and Larya was a good girl who drank deep.

Deep.

Deep.

Larya knew she was making an absolute mess of herself, because she could see that slut in the reflection, making such a mess. Such a messy bimbo. So easily owned. So submissive.

She whimpered. Oh, she was in trouble.

She watched Celeste delicately pull at the laces of her dress, the tight bodice, and she wished so badly she could complain. But Celeste whispered such sweet nothings, her eyes pouring upwards from the pool, and Larya melted like candy in a boiling pot for those eyes, those sibilant whispers that trickled into her head like sand, like sugar, hissing as it filled her up.

"Ssssuch a pretty gown," Celeste was saying, as she daintily pulled away Larya's tights, one after the other. Larya whined as the sensation of the fabric slipping off her legs, and shivered, realizing her legs were now fully exposed to the chilly night air.

But not for long. She felt the coils wrapping around her legs, and oh, they were so warm. Larya suckled and pressed her face into the cleavage, savoring the warmth of Celeste's smooth, vibrant coils.

Next, Celeste turned to Larya's top, tenderly pulling it away. Larya felt her brassiere fall away, and felt her breasts bouncing against her chin, but that feeling only made her feel heavier, dumber. More pliant and obedient to the spirals.

"Sssso delicate," Celeste purred, and Larya felt herself nodding, found herself intensifying her sucking. She felt Celeste sigh with pleasure, and despite her lingering doubts, a throb of glee went through Larya at how good she was making Celeste feel. Larya almost didn't notice her gloves being slipped away, one after the other, after which her arms were returned to the coils' tight, loving embrace.

"Mm-hm," Larya moaned, licking the pert nipple with such fervor that it might as well have contained the nectar of the goddesses—which, to her, it did. Her goddess, Celeste. She nodded and moaned eagerly as she felt her dress being stripped away from her entirely, loving the feeling of being totally exposed for those writhing, warm, massaging coils—and for Celeste's greedy, admiring gaze.

"And," Celeste said sweetly, casting the dress aside so Larya could watch it slowly waft down beside her reflection to land in the pool below. The ripples it sent across the surface of the reflected spirals might have helped her recover some control, if she'd wanted to try.

But oh. Oh, it felt so good. So good to submit, to be reminded that she always had to submit, that a good girl would always submit.

Larya only wished Lim were here to tease her, to make fun of how easily she'd given in, to tell her what a little slut she was. Because Larya would smile and nod and agree with anything a pretty girl told her right now—or as much as she could while still suckling like an obedient toy. Mistress had told her to suck. So she would suck, meek and pliant and obedient, even as her pretty bow was plucked from her hair.

"And," Celeste continued, whisering right in Larya's ear with such intense erotic passion that Larya felt like she might come just from that, "what have we here? Oh, sssso very pretty!"

At first, Larya thought Celeste was just talking about her again, and she giggled, watching herself blush like a fool.

Then she saw, out of the corner of her eye in the reflection, Celeste holding up the real object of her attentions. And Larya felt those tight coils rising up between her thighs.

Celeste had her panties—her beautiful, delicate lacy lingerie that she'd bought specially from Lim, the sexy thong that had made the tailor stutter and stammer like a horny idiot for a solid hour.

Larya's cheeks burned like embers. "Mm," she protested, feeling a little bit of actual shame returning. "Mm... mmmwait!"