Perfect Fit Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sssilly girl," Celeste purred, playing idly with the lingerie, admiring it. Larya's panties were, of course, soaked by now in her horny juices. Larya had forgotten to pad them tonight. Lim always liked to tease her about that. How wet she could get when she forgot, how obvious her arousal became. Larya could be so... so silly sometimes. Celeste's voice made her squirm in pleasure as it returned her to the present. "Just sssuckle at my boobie trap and let me take care of you."

The words poured into Larya's head like inevitable quicksand, like poisonous quicksilver. Larya couldn't help but nod along with that voice, her lips half-parted around the nipple. She stopped even sucking for a moment as she stared into those endless rippling eyes. Celeste had her now. Had her in her boobie trap. All Larya had to do was suckle and... let Celeste... take care of everything.

She resumed filling herself with the lamia's milk, burying her face in Celeste's tits so only her eyes—still staring down into the pool—were free and visible. She dimly watched Celeste tucking the thong away with a smirk. "I'll have to keep thisss for my collection," she cooed. "It'sss nearly as pretty as my ssssweet Bobbi's."

"Mm'kay," Larya said, her voice as meek as a kitten's through the nipple.

Yes. Celeste could keep them. Celeste could keep everything. Celeste could even keep Larya. Oh, that sounded so good. Larya squirmed in helpless bliss at the thought of just lying in these coils forever, being massaged and nursed and praised into a molten, obedient toy in the serpent's coils.

If only Lim could see me now, she thought dreamily, as a driblet of milk trickled around the corner of her mouth and down to her forehead. She swayed like a pendulum, totally wrapped up in coils that would massage and stroke her into a babbling, whimpering, perfectly happy slave.

"Larya?" called Lim's voice, closer this time.

Larya gave a slight start, though Celeste's petting of her hair quickly eased her back to suckling. They rose up into the treetops a little, rising higher above the pool. But Larya could still see the reflected eyes. So pretty. So deep. All she could manage in response was a dazed, "Mm..."

"There'sss a good girl," Celeste purred silkily, and Larya mewled. She didn't need to say anything. Just needed to lie still, to be a good girl, to make Celeste happy...

"Larya?" called Lim again.

And the catgirl stepped right into the clearing.

Larya froze as stiff as a board. She stared down at the freckled redhead, stared at that twitching tail flitting out from beneath a short pink skirt. Oh, Lim looked so pretty... was she here to save Larya? Was it already time for the humiliating rescue? Larya whined softly.

Seeing Lim in person helped her to look away from the spiral. She needed to call out. It was time to let Lim save her, and they could play together afterward, and Lim could tease her, and Larya would do whatever the owner of that rough little tongue told her, no matter how deliciously degrading...

"Keep sssuckling," Celeste hissed, her voice full of mirth, her smile wide.

Lim was tapping her foot down below, looking around curiously.

Larya's eyes drifted back to Celeste's spiraling eyes in the water, and, without a sound, she meekly resumed her willing corruption.

TO BE CONTINUED...

~ ~ ~ ~

Nicole's Note: Thanks for reading! This was a commissioned story, and so only as canon as you want it to be in terms of Larya's long-term character arc. ;)