Perfect Fit Ch. 03

Story Info
Larya helps her new lamia mistress captivate the catgirl.
8.1k words
4.76
18.3k
36

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a third chapter for the tale of Larya's and Lim's lamia troubles. I hope you enjoy!

Content notice: This story is written from an afab woman's perspective, and contains nonconsensual mind control, demon girl cock, and a lot of wrapping up in coils. Also, mewling, begging, being overwhelmed with pleasure, being turned into a happy, slutty catgirl, and pretty blue bows.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Lim pouted and stomped her foot. Of course Larya was missing for their first date in months. And of course it had to be the one Lim had gotten all dressed up for.

The catgirl looked around, chewing her upper lip. The Mirror Pools gave her the heebie-jeebies sometimes, and this was definitely one of those times. She'd heard stories of young lovers getting lost in these woods, beautiful people getting lost in their own reflections, catgirls luring lovely hairdressers off into dens of eternal teasing bliss.

Forgetting herself a little, Lim giggled, tail twitching mischievously. That last one, in fairness, had been a story she'd told—to the very flustered hairdresser who had done such a good job and been promised such a lovely tip.

She couldn't wait to find Larya. Edging and flustering the hairdresser had been adorable, but nobody whimpered and begged like her love.

She swished idly in her flowing dress as she made her way back toward the clearing from earlier. She'd been sosure she'd heard something back here, after all.

She needed Larya to see her like this. Larya was such a darling sub, and Lim loved to bring her down to the level she longed to lie in—barely a step above the horniest, neediest lust sprite, squealing and whining as she stared up at Lim's wiggling ass, stuck proudly up in the air while Lim licked and licked and...

She needed to see the look on Larya's face when Larya saw how sexy Lim looked right now, in her pretty pink dress, with her fiery-red hair done up in such a lavish goblin bouffant, her face so delicately made up to highlight her cute freckles and glimmering green eyes, the adorable bow atop her head complementing her flicking kitty ears, the way her pink dress swished and glimmered in the starlight, hugging her curvy ass and pushing out her breasts for maximum cleavage.

Lim was drop-dead gorgeous on a bad day. On a good night, she was a temptress from heaven, liquid desire poured into a pretty pink dress with a pretty blue bow on top.

And Lim was positive that this was going to be a very, very good night as soon as she found Larya. Larya would agree, once Lim made her.

"Larya!" she called, rolling her eyes as she stepped into the clearing. She was turning up her hearing now, and she was so sure that she could hear something moving up ahead. "Larya Nuptuel! Honestly, love, if you've gotten your silly head filled with sugar before I got to taste—oh!"

As she'd walked beneath a tree branch, the branch had snagged her bow. Hissing under her breath, the catgirl turned and started fighting with the branch. The blue bow's ribbons trailed beneath it, rustling in a subtle breeze.

And then Lim heard it.

A sibilant sound from behind her. Almost like a slithering body. Or a serpent's hiss.

Or laughter.

"Hello?" Lim turned and looked around, ears flattened. The clearing was empty, though. There was something by the pool—it looked like a pool of water, before Lim realized it was a 'pool' of fine silken material.

Her eyes narrowed. A dress, discarded. "Someone there?" she called.

There was no answer. Noticing the wind picking up, Lim turned and reached for—

Gone. It was gone. Lim blinked rapidly. Okay, this is weird. Her ears were flatteneding.

"Larya," Lim called tersely, "if you're a good girl, you'll—"

She heard another sound, this one less a hiss and more a... moan.

And some wet squelching sounds came with it.

"Larya?" Lim crouched low, suddenly wary. She approached the fallen dress, looking over her shoulder. "Is that... you? Because I don't reckon this is very fun—eep!"

She'd turned back in front of her and realized she was about to run right into someone.

Inches from her face, a very pretty face broke into a wide, amused smile.

ItThe face was that of a gorgeous woman, with big, brilliant blue-green eyes and full, plump red lips. Her hair was a deep lusty crimson.

Those eyes were beautiful. Lim felt her breath leave her as she stared, open-mouthed. This was not Larya. Not even Larya had eyes... that... pretty. So pretty...

Lim's mouth snapped shut. Her eyes darted away from the woman's eyes and down her body, noticing, with a quickening heart, the woman's full, massive bosom, clad in just a strip of red cloth.

She smelled nice. Lim's mind wasn't quite working right—it was still stuck on pretty girl very close—but she smelled... nice. Lim found herself breathing in deep, trying to place that sweet scent that filled her, made her briefly lose her senses.

Her eyes flitted lower, and she saw that past the bare midriff and the beginning of a wide set of spoon-hips were red scales. The lamia's tail arced up into the air and into the treetops—this lamia was hanging down in front of Lim, dangling like a stray vine.

Lim had never seen a lamia like this before. She blinked, trying to recover her composure, and leaned back—she had walked very close to the other fey. "H-Hi," she said, feeling strangely breathless.

The lamia smirked. "Hi, there," she purred. "And what would a sssalaciousssly dressed kitty like you be doing out among the Mirror Pools ssso late at night?"

Salacious. Lim resisted the urge to look down self-consciously at her own outfit, but she felt her cheeks heating up nevertheless. She struck a playful pose, bobbing her weight from foot to foot—and her hips from side to side—and smiled brightly. "I'm Lim, lovely," she chirped. "And who might you be?"

The lamia raised an eyebrow. "Call me Celessste," she said softly. Lim heard a soft sound from up above, but as she started to look up, the lamia shifted—more heavy looping coils slipping down to allow her more mobility—and Lim's attention was drawn back to her. "But myquessstion, darling kitty?"

Lim smirked. "Why?" she ventured, leaning back in—letting her breasts push out slightly against the fabric, enjoying the way Celeste's eyes briefly glanced down to admire her. "Am I intruding on something, Celeste?"

She held in a giggle, watching Celeste's eyes flit from her figure to her eyes. Such pretty eyes. So full of desire. Lim could tell that Celeste was the submissive type—Lim could have her wrapped around her finger in minutes.

"I was only wondering what you were looking for," Celeste murmured, "sssince you ssseemed to be looking for sssomething." A perfect eyebrow raised. "Or... sssomeone?"

Lim licked her lips.

Celeste leaned in closer. Her eyes shimmered like galaxies unto their own. "Or perhapsss," she breathed, "this kitty is merely... lossst?"

A forked tongue tickled Lim's cheek. Lim giggled before she could help herself. "I'm, um... ummmm... looking for someone, actually. Not lost." She bit her lip to hold in more giggles as Celeste's tongues... tongues?... continued to play along her jawline and neck. All the while, Celeste watched her, smiling smugly. Knowingly.

Briefly, Lim thought she heard another sound from above—a wet sound, followed by a familiar whimper. A wet, squishy sound. A submissive, needy whimper.

"Oh?" Celeste purred. "Is that sssooooo?"

Lim blinked rapidly. Despite being as nicely dressed as Lim had ever been, Lim felt a little... exposed.

Naked.

She took a deep breath of scented air and smiled, trying to project more of that flirty, dominant confidence. She was a domme. Celeste would soon know that.

Although... a pang of guilt tickled at Lim's heart. Larya was still waiting for her. It would be simply awful if she were to stand her darling druidess up.

But this unbearably close to Celeste, Lim was having trouble convincing herself that it would be so bad to be... a little... late...

She decided to compromise. She reached up, putting a finger to her lips. "See, I'm trying to find this friend of mine," she said sultrily, watching Celeste's attention flick to those ruby-red lips, plump and kissable. Lips that had on more than one occasion rendered Larya little more than a lovestruck, love-dumb little slut for her kitty girlfriend. "Maybe you've, um, seen her? Long, dark hair..." She bounced slightly and giggled. "Slim, bimbo body, pretty green eyes, and... suuuuper easy to mess with."

"Oh?" Celeste tilted her head to the side, eyes sparkling. Subconsciously, Lim tilted, too, to keep the same perspective as Celeste. To maintain eye contact. "And what might we call a girl like that?"

Her eyes glimmered so prettily. And Lim, thinking of Larya... of Larya's body, her supple form, her sweet whines and moans that felt so familiar, Lim could almost make them out even now.

"Slut!" Lim cooed, giggling.

Celeste slowly smiled.

And Lim realized Celeste was just asking for Larya's name, and her cheeks flushed. ... "L-Larya," the catgirl stammered, feeling her cheeks burning. "I-I mean. Have you seen her?"

Celeste seemed to consider this a moment. Lim waited, tapping her foot.

When Celeste continued to consider, Lim started, as most catgirls would, to get impatient. She leaned in close, trying to affect the special husky, smoky tone of voice that always rendered her targets stammering, blushing messes. "If it would help jog your memory," she whispered, "we can—"

Again, she heard a moan. This time she pulled up, scowling around her. "Okay, what is that?"

"Is what?" Celeste blinked innocently. Lim was surprised at how dizzy she felt when the eyes she'd been staring into blinked like that.

"That—those sounds!" Lim shook her head irritably. "I can definitely hear—"

"I don't hear anything." Celeste giggled, reaching forward.

Lim was resolute. "Well, I definitely—ee!" Celeste had cupped her under the chin, and for some reason, the tender touch sent shivers through Lim's body. She felt her breath escape her as she stared into Celeste's eyes, and suddenly, it was just sooo awfully hard to remember what she'd... been... saying... "I m-mean," she stammered, "like, um, like... it's, um... the sounds..."

She heard another soft whimper from above. Squishing sounds.

"What sssoundsss?" Celeste whispered, leaning in.

"Th-Those sounds," Lim whined, feeling uncertainty flickering in her heart. She didn't look up this time. She couldn't. She was too busy looking at Celeste, and it wouldn't do to be rude.

Wouldn't do... to be rude... and take her eyes off of Celeste's, Lim thought, staring vacantly ahead. Especially when the eyes were so, so pretty and... and sparkly...

"Don't worry about it, sssweetnesss," Celeste cooed, her fingers tickling under Lim's chin. "Not important."

"N... Not..." Lim's lips were half-parted. The catgirl squirmed uncertainly, staring into Celeste's beautiful, swirling eyes. She heard the moan again, but this time, knowing Celeste would just dismiss her again, she didn't speak.

Speaking was hard. Kitties didn't need to speak. Kitties just needed... needed to...

Lim gasped as Celeste's tickling became a bit more sensuous, fingertips brushing Lim's cheek, grazing over her parted, plump, sensitive lips... oh, that touch felt so nice.

"It'sss much more important," the lamia purred, smiling as her hypnotic spiral-eyes drew Lim deeper and deeper, drowned Lim sweeter and sweeter, "to ssstay here with me... and be... a gooooood, ssslutty kitty."

"Ssstay..." Lim slurred, feeling so heavy, so sleepy. Luckily she could hear more coils slipping down, approaching her. They would help her stand. Or lie down. Either way. "Ssstay... slutty kitty..." Her words echoed back to her, and she bit her lip. "I-I mean... no, wait..."

"That'sss right!" Celeste beamed. She started to sway gently, swinging in front of Lim as warm, scaly coils brushed the back of Lim's ankle. Swinging like a pendulum. Back and forth. Back and forth. "Juuussst ssstay my sssleepy, sssilly, sssssslutty kitty. Sssoundsss nice, yesss?"

Lim squirmed and whimpered. She could still hear the moans from above—if anything, they were getting louder—but it was all so distant. Celeste's voice was close. Her words filled Lim's head as if nothing else could fit.

Nothing except, maybe, those endless, intoxicating, entrancing swirls in Celeste's pretty eyes.

"Nice." She nodded meekly, feeling so lovely and soft and submissive to do so. So lovely and... and soft... and...

Submissive?

Sourness at the thought flared inside Lim, and with exhausting effort, she tore her gaze from Celeste's and down to the ground. Noticing she was slowly being approached those coils, she leaped backward, out of reach.

She glared at Celeste's tail, not daring to meet those eyes again. "Nice try!" she snapped.

"Aw." Celeste was pouting, Lim could tell. "I sssuppose that's okay. I don't truly need a kittytoy, after all." Out of the corner of her eye, Lim could tell the swirls had faded, but she still didn't dare to look. "You were sssimply too adorable toressssissst."

"Hmph." Lim couldn't help a smirk at this as she backed out of the clearing. She'd been in control, essentially, all along, she told herself. The lamia had just played dirty. "Maybe next time I can show you just how hard to resist I can be." She turned to leave. "Doesn't that sound - eep!"

She recoiled back, eyes wide, heart rising to her throat in sudden alarm at the object that had slipped behind her.

Then she blinked.

And, unable to help it, giggled.

"Goodness," she said sweetly, licking her lips, tail flicking behind her, "and what might you be doing up there?"

Hanging upside-down from the treetops, wrapped feet to shoulders in writhing red coils, was a gorgeous human woman. She had long, dark hair that trailed down below her head like a waterfall of darkness, and though the serpentine coils seemed to be holding her very tightly—all Lim could see, in fact, were her breasts, which were being caressed and fondled while still remaining visible, and her face, contorted in an agony of ecstasy.

Lim licked her lips and smiled as Larya struggled to respond, whimpering and moaning as wet sounds from within the coils constantly interrupted her.

"Sssooo..." Celeste purred, and Lim could hear the smile in her voice as the serpent woman advanced, "... this is the ssslut you ssspoke of."

Lim almost bit her lip, suddenly conscious that she had called her girlfriend a slut to a third party—and while Larya could hear, too.

But Larya didn't seem to care. She just beamed in helpless bliss, eyes wide and swirling with spirals. The druidess was totally, helplessly, adorable hypnotized once again.

"So," Lim said sultrily, admiring the display as her girlfriend wriggled and writhed, "this is where you've been. Falling for another lamia, are we, love?"

Larya squirmed as the coils stroked and massaged her. She stared happily across at Lim, her eyes shining in an overjoyed trance. "Uh-huh," she slurred.

Lim's grin widened. She shot Celeste a sly look. "Isn't she cute?"

Celeste smirked. "Oh, yesss."

This seemed to unsettle Larya. She wriggled a bit harder, beaming down at Lim. "I'm... n-not cute," she protested, giggling as Lim reached over and tickled around an exposed nipple. "I'm... like... soooo in control..."

Her eyelids fluttered, but did not close, as she writhed and moaned. She was totally, utterly helpless.

"Is that so?" Lim cooed. She reached over and put a hand on Celeste's shoulder, stroking the lamia's hair playfully. "In control of this pretty serpent? In control of me?"

"Yes!" Larya'shead bobbed eagerly. "I'm... like, Lim, I'm, like, totally a domme now. I mean, I was. I am. Always was." She bit her lip, staring uncertainly as her eyes swirled and spiraled and spun and sparkled, as empty as her silly head.

Lim could melt that resolve into butter with a lick. But she wanted to enjoy this, now that she'd found her pretty prey. Larya was going to have to pay her back for being late, after all. She leaned in, continuing to smile. "You're in control?" she purred. "You mean you wanted this, sweetness?"

"Um..." Larya frowned slightly, or clearly tried to. But she was still smiling. Still squirming. "I mean, like... I m-mean... ooh..." She shivered. "Yes?"

Lim giggled. She leaned in closer, holding Larya's spiraling, swirling, totally lost eyes in hers. She vaguely noticed Celeste pulling away, and her hand slipped from stroking the lamia's hair to between her own legs, idly toying with herself through the fabric of her dress. "Really? So you mean..." She licked her lips. "You wanted to be caught and turned into this dumb, horny slut?"

Larya whimpered. Her eyes swirled so beautifully. Lim stared, full of love, into those helpless eyes. Helpless for her. Helpless for anyone who wanted pleasure. Swinging endlessly back and forth, slow, gentle arcs, like the pendulum of an impossibly slow clock.

"That'sss right," Celeste purred, coming up to whisper in Larya's ear. "You wanted this, didn't you, ssslut?"

"Ye... yes..."

"Wanted to feel good." As Celeste's words dripped like honey into her ears, Lim stroked a little faster, biting her lip. "Wanted to feel ssso, sssoooo... gooooood..."

"Yes!" Larya whined. Lim's breath caught at her helplessness—totally enrapt by mere whispers, totally lost in Lim's gaze. Those eyes were so pretty and submissive. So pretty. So pretty. Lim was panting, barely resisting the intense, burning need to just thrust her fingers up her dress and... and... "Yes, yes, yes! I wanted to feel gooood!"

Lim beamed. She was inches from Larya now, and those eyes filled Larya's vision as she watched the druidess sway. "And do you?" she asked silkily. "Do you feel good now, sweetness?"

"Uh-huh!" Larya whimpered, nodding eagerly. "F-feel... s-so good..."

She had to be getting lightheaded by now, Lim thought, smirking, noticing how her gentle swaying was starting to speed up. Back and forth. Back and forth. Lim swayed with it, refusing to allow Larya to escape her eyes for even a second. Refusing to let Larya's spiraling eyes leave hers.

"That's right," Celeste hissed. "Ssssoooo good. Doesn't it feel ssso good... to jussst... sssway..."

Larya bit her lip.

"Yes," Lim whispered, grinning, head bobbing slightly as she reinforced the suggestion. "It does. Feels... sooo good. Just sway back and forth and sink. Sink. Sink."

"Yes," Larya whimpered, her eyes as wide as saucers of warm, rippling milk. "Yes, yes, it feels good. So good to sink, m-my love... so good... to obey..."

"Nice and safe," Celeste went on, as her coils caressed and stroked over Larya's whole body, and Lim watched the druidess's form squish and contort within the warm, pulsating coils. "You know you're nice and sssafe with us. You can relax."

"Relax," Lim purred, swaying to the left in time with Larya. "Safe. Nice and warm and content."

"Content," Larya breathed. "Obedient. Warm and safe." Her expression was so deliciously submissive, it was all Lim could do to keep... keep...

The catgirl bit her lip as she barely forced her hand away from herself. Doing so, she felt suddenly dizzy. She needed pleasure so badly, and it was hard to think about anything with Larya's gorgeous, perfectly obedient body swinging before her.

"Swirly," Larya breathed, and Lim realized dimly that Celeste had said something else. "So... so easy to stare into the pretty swirly eyes..."