Perfect Fit Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lim beamed. "Easy," she whispered, arousal trickling through her whole body at the word. "Pretty. Swirly. You, um..." She struggled briefly to think of some original words to say. "You love... submitting to pretty lamias... don't you?"

Larya's head bobbed. "Love them," she squealed, wriggling desperately in her bindings. "Love swirly eyes. Getting all... all wrapped up. Gonna be so pretty!"

So pretty. Lim's heart leaped at the thought. She giggled, swaying to the left in time with Larya. "Pretty?" she asked.

"Good girls are soooo pretty," Larya cooed, giggling as the tip of Celeste's tail stroked her cheek. "Pretty and obedient. Cute and needy. Silly and... and..."

"Ssslutty," Celeste finished. She smiled at Lim, though Lim, still staring at Larya, only half-noticed. "And before you know it, they're all... ssslutty... and sssleepy..."

"Sleeeepy," Larya cooed, swinging to their right.

Lim bit her lip, suddenly realizing just how tired she felt. She barely held in a yawn as she started to speak.

"Sleeeeepy," Larya cooed, swinging to the left.

"Yessss," Celeste breathed. "Sssoooo... sssleeepy. Pretty kitties and good girls work ssso hard... jussst... to think..."

"Mm..." Lim yawned, nodding dreamily. "Yes... sleepy... sleepy Larya..." She giggled, swaying back and forth. "Feel... so easy... so hard to think..."

"Yes," Larya hissed, smiling, those big, swirling eyes drawing Lim's attention and focus deeper and deeper down as she slowly swung. "Sleeeeepy... horny..."

Lim nodded, but she was suddenly feeling a bit uncertain as she watched Larya squirm, watched those eyes swirl. "Uh-huh? I... I mean..."

"Very hard to ssstand," Celeste whispered in Larya's ear, smiling across at Lim, "when you're... sssooo... sleeeepy..."

Lim's knees started to struggle. Lim bit her lip, but when a coil slipped beneath her ankles, she gratefully found herself sitting back into a seat of coils. As she sat back, and the coils started to writhe around her rear, she felt much better.

Now she could just sit back and stare up at Larya, who was now above her, those hypnotized eyes positively hypnotic.

Positively hypnotic.

Lim gulped. "Um, but..." She struggled to recover the flow of the conversation—the teasing from Larya that suddenly felt like it... wasn't about Larya at all. "But I, um... we should get going, Larya. Now." She held in a mew of pleasure as the coils started to roll gently, massaging her ass, caressing her body. "S-Soon," she corrected meekly.

Larya smiled. Larya was always smiling. She looked so content. So blissful. So... sleepy...

Lim squirmed uncertainly, and realized the coils had slipped over her lap. Her eyes widened, ever-so-slightly.

She was caught.

Lim tried to muster more panic at that realization. To her mild concern, she realized that she couldn't think of why this would be an issue. She was all nice and safe now, after all. And she was sleepy—it wasn't as though she could ever possibly get up. She was too sleepy. Too silly. Too slutty.

"Sssucha good kitty," Celeste purred, and Lim whimpered at the sibilant voice now in her ear. "Sssuch a nice kittytoy I've caught."

"Um." Lim shook her head a fraction. "Nuh. No, wait. I'm..."

"In control?" Larya cooed sweetly.

Lim stared helplessly up at the druidess, who just giggled. "Me too!" She descended a little closer. "It just turns out," she added sultrily, "that this is all sluts like us really want!"

"No," Lim whined, "you're the... I'm not..."

Gradual realization was filtering in. This was trouble. Larya was hypnotized—and her beautiful hypnotized eyes were hypnotizing Lim, too. Bringing her under so heavy, and so sleepily...

Lim needed to startle Larya out of trance. Mustering her resolve, Lim opened her mouth wide to shout—

"Mew!" she squeaked.

Her eyes widened. Oh, gods. She was so horny. So ready to be... be Celeste's helpless kittytoy.

Celeste was giggling. Larya just kept smiling knowingly, descending closer, closer...

With all her might, Lim put her lust from her mind and opened her mouth to scream

And Larya took her in a kiss.

Instantly, Lim's resolve melted into molten moans and sighs, and she found herself reaching up to throw her arms around the imprisoned druidess. The eyes held her, and now, so did the lips.

And while Larya was always a good kisser, she was positively fatal when she was in a submissive mood. And tonight, she was.

Lim would have swooned were she not already lying back in an increasingly tight bed of serpent coils. She could only moan, squirm, Larya's helpless kittytoy, as Celeste praised them both for being such good sluts.

And she tasted something on Larya's questing tongue. Something sweet. Something delicious. Milky and... toxic.

She couldn't get enough of it, and her eyelids were heavy as Larya pulled away. Dimly, she knew that her eyes must also be reflecting those spirals now, judging by the way Larya was cooing and gushing over the look in her eyes.

Feebly, Lim managed to finally close her eyes—like she would have done ages ago, if she weren't such a silly slut. It was too late now.

"Doesn't she tassste good?" Celeste was purring in her ear.

"Mew," Lim said helplessly.

"Do you know why?" As Celeste spoke, her fingers delicately toyed underneath Lim's dress—and Lim realized she was being undressed. She whimpered, still sorely missing her bow—and now her whole outfit would be ruined! "Can you guesss?"

Lim panted, savoring every naughty touch as her dress fell away—dimly, with her exquisitely enhanced hearing, she heard it land far below, and realized that at some point they had risen into the treetops. "Nuh," she managed miserably.

"Oh, Lim," Larya whispered, "She tastes. So. Good."

"That'sss right," Celeste agreed, stroking Lim's hair, rubbing her ears, undoing Lim's bra. Lim felt the coils slipping around her legs, felt herself slowly rising into the air, but she could see nothing. "Larya learned how good I tassste, kitty. She drank deep." Her tongues tickled Lim's ear. "Sssuckled like a good plaything."

Lim cried out as she felt her ass being groped, and realized that Celeste had reached her panties. "N-No," she whined, "no, please... I'm fey!"

It was a custom for fey to generally leave each other alone—sort of. But from Celeste's sly laughter, Lim had a feeling that this fey had no intention of honoring any semblance of the custom.

"Sssuch a pretty thing," Celeste cooed, as the panties—basically a thong—slipped down Lim's legs. Lim was helpless to do more than whimper. "And sssuch pretty garmentsss."

"Ooh, Lim," Larya burbled, "you know what?I think that's, like, a matching pair!" She kissed Lim on the cheek.

"I'll be able to tell the difference," Celeste said silkily. "Catgirls smell sssooooo sssweeet..." her voice dropped to a hiss. "... when they're wet."

Lim could only stammer as she heard Celeste adding, "It will make sssuch a lovely addition to my collection, won't it, ssslave?"

Lim barely heard Larya's breathless reply. She was too busy trying not to reply herself.

|

Lim lay back in the coils of the feycoil fiend, trying not to let the pretty spirals being broadcast directly into her tired, horny, sleepy mind get to her, trying not to let the endless whispers and coos of encouragement—and tickly teasing from the forked-tongued-fey in her ear—convince her she really was just as slutty and submissive as could be, trying not to let her mind drift to just what Celeste was promising as Larya's lips traced kisses along her jawline.

The redheaded catgirl had come into these woods to go on a date with Larya. She'd gotten all dressed up, all made up. And now she was naked, squirming helplessly in the pulsating, faintly glowing crimson coils of the gorgeous serpent woman who had turned Larya—poor, subby Larya—into this needy bimbo temptress.

A temptress who was rapidly working to make Lim as slutty and obedient as Larya was. But Lim knew it wasn't true. She wasn't a slut like Larya. She clung to that, keeping her eyes tightly shut so she wouldn't end up staring once more into those beautiful swirling blue-green eyes of the brainwashed druidess. Lim clung to that knowledge with all her might. Larya was a submissive, weak-willed bimbo on the best of days. Lim had been looking forward to toying with her lover all night long, rendering her every bit the slut she was acting right now.

But Lim wasn't like that. Lim was a domme. A top. Lim turned other pretty girls into needy, begging playthings—she wasn't the pretty kitty Celeste so clearly wanted her to be.

Planned to make her into.

"... and jussst think," the lamia purred in Lim's ear, "of how sssweet my milk will taste on that rough kitten tongue of yours." Her breatheA forked tongue tickled Lim's ear, and unwillingly, Lim let out a tiny giggle. "That's right!" Celeste sounded delighted. "Doesn't that sssound nice?"

"She's so full, Lim," Larya whimpered between kisses. "S-So big... soft... squishy... m-makes your head all, um... m-milky..."

"No," Lim whined, shaking her head, desperate to get the thoughts from her increasingly sloshy, mushy head. She couldn't stop envisioning them, though. Celeste was as curvy and indulgent as a Gluttony Succubus, and just picturing those round, full breasts in Lim's mind's eye made her feel weak inside.

The coils writhed around her body as she rose higher into the air, desperately keeping her eyes shut but helpless to tune out the voices of the slave and mistress in her ears. The coils massaged her, groping and fondling her ass with particular tenderness. Every muscle in Lim's body was turning to putty, as relaxed as a flock of fleece sprites. Even squirming helplessly in the coils' grip suddenly felt like so... much... effort.

Despite her attempts to focus, Lim found herself yawning again—a meek, kitten's yawn that made her blush. She was just... so... sleepy...

"Ooh, Lim," Larya whispered in her ear, her crackly, soft voice sending tingles up and down Lim's spine, "they're so, so beautiful. Bouncing right in front of you." She giggled. "Bounce, bounce, bounce. Bouncy-bouncy. Bouncy-wouncy."

Lim heldhed in a giggle. "L-Larya," she whispered, "you're being... such a slut..."

She couldn't muster anything else, though. And the words hurt Lim more than Larya at the moment—Larya, the airheaded slut, just giggled and kissed Lim as if in thanks for the compliment, while Lim's head grew a little fuzzier at the thought that this brainless, horny bimbo had so easily taken Lim in.

"That's right!" Larya cooed. "And she's soooo warm, Lim. And so sweet." Her voice turned as sweet as honey. "Would you like a taste? Ooh, Mistress, wouldn't she? Can't she have just a little lap?"

"N-No," Lim whimpered, shaking her head desperately. But a moan escaped her as the coils stroked between her legs.

"Oh, sssweeeeet ssslave," Celeste cooed in Lim's other ear, "of course! But only if she wantsss it."

"Ooh!" Larya giggled, kissing Lim's neck. "And she does, I bet! Don't you, Lim? Don't you, pussycat? Just one lick of those big, heaving, full, milky, bouncy-bouncy tits?" She planted kiss after kiss on Lim's helpless face. Her voice was soft, meek, and full of wickedness. "Don't you want just one... little... lick?"

"No one can resissst them," Celeste cooed, and it almost sounded like a sweet promise as her hands caressed Lim's captive body, as Lim felt the coils rising up to her midriff. "You'll be caught. Caught in my..."

"Boobie trap!" Larya squealed, and giggled.

Lim giggled, too. But she was scared. She couldn't resist. She was about to be humiliated by this fey—and sure, they'd let her go afterward, but suppose Lrya remembered this? Suppose Larya lost respect for her—or worse, was disappointed at how easily Lim had lost control?

She had to resist. Had to resist begging for a taste of Celeste's milk, begging to lick and lap needily at the pert nipple, to take it between her plump, sensitive lips and suckle and suckle until she was as sweet and silly as Larya wanted her to be. As sweet and silly as Larya was. Maybe even... more.

More. The thought intoxicated and excited Lim. She could barely breathe as her resolve melted away into kiss after kiss, as her ears were stroked, as Larya's hand grasped Lim's tail—peeping out from the mass of coils now wrapped tightly around her lower half—and started to pet it.

Larya knew how sensitive Lim's tail was. She knew Lim's every weakness, every fantasy, because once Lim had 'forced' darling Larya to act out every fantasy on Lim's behalf. And now Lim was helpless to resist while her erstwhile plaything cooed sweetly in her ear, "Just a lick, kitten?"

Lim was already whimpering, "please," under her breath, she realized, mewling unconsciously. Now, as Larya's voice sent trembles of lust through her, she managed, "Yes. Please. Yes, please. Please, please, please..."

Just a taste. Just a little lick from those big, full, bouncy-wouncy boobies that were so full of milk, would taste so, soooo good. That's all she needed. A lick.

Celeste kissed her on the cheek, and Lim gasped pathetically as Celeste whispered, "Gooood kitty."

Lim wasn't a good kitty. She tried to tell herself that. She was strong, disobedient, dominant. But also very, very thirsty.

"Now." Celeste giggled. "Open wide!"

Lim meekly obliged, parting her lips. As she did, the coils squeezed her just right, and a loud moan slipped from her. The coils were paying special attention to her perky bubble butt. It was unbearably wonderful.

After a pause, as nothing else happened, she gave another moan. Expectant.

"What?" Celeste's voice positively vibrated with intensity. "Is something the matter, kitty? I told you to... open wide."

Lim was desperate. Dignity leaving her, the kitty opened her mouth as wide as possible and mewled for her treat.

"She means," Larya cooed in Lim's ear, "your eyes."

Oh.

That was a different story.

Lim truly did try to fight this one. She knew if she opened her eyes, she would never close them again—not until Celeste told her she could. She would be lost in those beautiful spiral eyes, totally entranced, fully under the thrall of her temptresses, bimbo slave and serpent mistress alike.

Lost to the bouncing breasts. Lost to their slow, steady motions, quivering as they smooshed together in front of Lim's eyes, her half-open, heavy-lidded eyes that felt as if they were glued to their target. Lost to the big, heavy tits that Lim so desperately craved, round and soft and fragrant, bouncing away one of Lim's silly thoughts with every little bounce.

Bounce. Bounce. Bounce.

Lim stared up at them and mewled again, even more degradingly than before. She was totally naked, half-imprisoned within the comfortable, warm, gently vibrant coils. They were massaging her ass, relaxing her muscles, and she stared at the bouncy-wouncy breasts with a mindless need she had never known before.

"Go ahead," Celeste cooed, scratching behind Lim's ears. "Be a pretty kitty."

Lim's lips were parted as she leaned in, as Larya cooed sweet nothings in her ears, as her lips brushed the nipple in a brief kiss—soft breasts, smooth and warm like pillows by a crackling fireplace, the nipple hard and firm, tasting ever-so-distantly of that creamy drug—

"Be my pretty kitty," Celeste purred, as Lim's lips latched on and she began to drink.

Instantly, the sweetest, most delicious, creamiest, headiest milk was on Lim's tongue, and Lim's spirit sparkled in ecstasy. Nothing else compared. She whined, barely noticing the coils wrapping up to her breasts, barely noticing Celeste's hand on the back of her head gently pushing her into the breast, holding her there—as if she would ever pull away from the warm, soothing comfort of these two pillows—barely noticing, but adoring, Larya's kisses on her neck.

Lim sucked. Barely even a suckle. Barely even a sip. Not even a gulp, really. Just a taste.

She wouldn't even suckle for five full seconds. It would just be ten or so. Not even half a minute. Lim moaned happily, gulping down the milk, her head tingling in delight, as she dimly heard her captors cooing, "There's a good kitty."

And as she drank, Lim dimly felt a pressure on the top of her head. She blinked up helplessly into Celeste's spiraling eyes.

In the catgirl's reflection, she could see that she was now wearing the pretty blue bow from earlier. And absolutely nothing else.

It went lovely with her wide, swirling eyes.

She had to suckle. Had to cling helplessly to Celeste, squishing her face into the soft breast, drinking eagerly, desperately. Had to taste more of Celeste's delicious milk. Drink as much as possible. Be a good kitty.

She shivered with bliss at every word of praise, no matter how degrading—no, especially when it was as degrading as could be. She squirmed helplessly, enjoying the way the coils caressed her body, eased her into a state of total relaxation so she could focus all her attention on suckling her silly mind away.

"Sssuch an easy toy," Celeste was purring, as Lim mewled and suckled. "Who knew that you would fall even easier than my sssweet Larya?"

Lim's suckles didn't pause, but her blissful half-closed eyes did open slightly. She gave a protesting whine.

"You ssslipped sssoooo easy," Celeste hissed in her ear, as on the other side Larya kissed and echoed the words. "Even easier than she did."

"Unh," Lim managed, frowning. She wasn't... wasn't easier than Larya. That wasn't fair. She felt herself being tipped upside-down, but not even the sensation of a full rotation, the feeling of her own breasts bouncing towards her head, could distract her from her suckling—or her indignation.

"Maybe she's even sluttier than me!" Larya bubbled.

At this, Lim whined and shook her head with as much force as she could muster. No. Absolutely not! She glared up at Larya, though still suckling, her lips still working diligently, smacking slightly as she nursed, she looked more petulant than truly righteously indignant.

She could tell because again, she could see her reflection in Larya's swirling eyes, and it was as much the humiliating sight of herself—still suckling through her indignation—as the swirls themselves that made it hard for her to come up with an objection.

But... it wasn't fair. Lim struggled to parse her thoughts as Celeste stroked her hair, which was swiftly losing its elegant shape and turning into a tangled, free-flowing mess; as she was delicately set, facedown, atop the length of Celeste's coils. She felt the very tip of the lamia's tail tickling her rear, continuing to caress, grope and massage, as she stared across into the eyes of a smirking Celeste—and suckled sweetly as if she could do nothing else.

Larya had only had to face Celeste alone. Lim had had to face Celeste and Larya! Lim tried to convey this to Larya, but the silly slut just giggled and nodded, as if she didn't understand.

And Larya's response was to pat Lim on the head and call her a thirsty kitty. Lim's cheeks were ablaze.

"Sssoooo true," Celeste said, laughing. The coils beneath Lim started to rise and Lim watched in growing comprehension as her head started to tilt downwards. Her lips smacked faster, sucking hungrily. "But... I think that's enough for now."

With an audible pop, Lim's lips slipped from the nipple as Celeste pulled back. Lim stared, practically drooling, at the departing breasts. She mewed plaintively.