Perfect for Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came to me, sat beside me facing me and then, she kissed me. I couldn't keep the tears from coming. I tried to wipe them away, but I knew that she knew.

I was so glad she didn't try to lie, deny or justify what was happening. She got up from the bed and went downstairs, I heard the front door open and I knew she stepped out. She didn't know it, but I had the window cracked in our bedroom, so she didn't know I heard every word of her conversation.

"Hi Don. Hey." I heard her pause. "Look, I am calling to say goodbye." She paused again. "Look, Don, this is the last conversation I am going to have with you, period. I will be hanging up, and I will block your number. Do not try to contact me. I won't be going to Atlanta for a long time now and if I do, I will not be talking to you."

Abigail paused and I waited. "Yes, he knows. If you try to contact him or hurt my marriage in any way so help me, I will go to your boss. I will lose this job before I will lose my husband. Do you hear me? Consider this call our goodbye, and yesterday was our last fuck. Thank you for the memories. Goodbye, Don." There was silence..

It took a while before she came back to the house. She walked up the stairs and came into our room. When she stripped down and got into bed, I pulled her to me. I could feel she was struggling, and so, I held her as she mourned the loss of her lover.

She was back to herself in just a few days. I am sure she called her boss and told him she wouldn't go to Atlanta anymore. She was a good worker for them, so I knew that they would do ok by her. I started getting back to myself.

Abby was the love of my life. She was eight now and there was one thing that was evident. She wasn't mine.

She was beautiful, but she had brown eyes. mine are blue and Abigail's are hazel, almost green. Also, her hair is chestnut brown almost black, whereas mine is reddish-blond and Abigail's is light brown.

She was just the opposite of our son, Samuel. He was twelve by then. He had the same reddish blond hair as me and the same face. We compared photos of me when I was young, and they were identical. He had the same birthmarks I had too. If you showed me a D.N.A. result of him not being mine, I would have laughed at it and challenged the test. No way Samuel wasn't mine.

However, my daughter was not the same. Who fathered her was completely unknown to me. If Abigail knew, she never said anything to me. As far as I knew, she had never said anything to Abby either. I felt it was best to stay in the dark on that. My daughter was a great kid. She was a straight A student, smart as her mother. Though I was hoping she wouldn't be as wild when she grew up!

Abigail was still Abigail. She would come home sometimes with love marks on her. Sometimes, I would call her cell phone and men would answer the phone. However, she would always take care of me; I could count on one hand how many times Abigail refused to have sex with me and have most of my fingers left. She was the perfect wife for me.

Ignorance is bliss. I kept myself that way for one reason: it hurt. Of course, what I didn't know didn't hurt me. My daughter was fifteen when she had a heart to heart with me. "Dad, I think mom is cheating on you."

I looked at her stunned. "Why would you say that, Abby?"

"I called her, and a man answered the phone. She was in her hotel room."

I nodded. "Ok, maybe she needed some help and-."

"Get real, dad!! It wasn't the first time, and she keeps using the same excuses... I know she is lying," Abby interrupted.

"Sweetheart," I started, "I know. But, please don't tell me. Because this has been going on ever since your mother and I started dating. As long as I don't know, I am ok." I looked straight at my daughter. "I love your mother. This is a part of her, and she can't help it. I would be miserable without her, Abby. I know that. What she does when she is out of town is of no consequence to me or us as long as I am ignorant of it... I know this is a lot to take in at your age, baby. I love your mom and I can't live without her. But I can't change her." I smiled at my daughter, but I saw tears running down her cheeks.

"Honey? Your mom is ok! I am not going to leave her, and she isn't going to leave me either."

Abby looked up at me. "I am not crying because of that daddy; I am crying because you are so perfect. I have the best daddy in the world. Mom is the luckiest woman on the planet. "

I smiled, bent down and kissed her forehead, and then I kissed her tears away. She was something special, and I was the luckiest man alive because she was my daughter.

Just over three years later, disaster struck. Abigail didn't call me when she got to Albuquerque NM. That had never happened in our life. Three days passed and every time I called Abigail, her phone would go straight to voicemail. My kids and I started to become very concerned. I called her boss' secretary and asked which hotel Abigail was staying in. There was a long silence on the phone.

"Mr. Brown, I take it you haven't talked to Mr. Peterson yet?"

"No, I just need the contact info for the motel my wife is staying at. I haven't heard from her since she left, and this is very unusual for us. I need to contact her. If you don't want to give me this, please call her and tell her to call us. It's becoming an emergency."

"Mr. Brown, I will have Mr. Peterson call you right away," she finished.

I hung up on her damn this conspiracy shit that goes around. I just need to contact my wife...

I paced the house until almost four-thirty that evening. Both the kids were there with me. Samuel came home straight home from college. Abby left college and came straight home as well even though she was just a freshman.

It was just after five when the doorbell rang. Sam answered it and led six people into the house. They all had told him they worked with his mother and needed to talk to his father.

I was in the living room holding my phone wondering what I had done so wrong that Abigail would treat us so horribly. I stood as the crowd came into the living room.

I recognized Mr. Peterson right off. He held his hand to me and shook it. Then he tried to speak but I could see all the emotions starting to come up in his face, then his eyes started to turn red and well up.

Mrs. Peterson stepped forward. "Mr. Brown." Her voice was flat and empty of emotions. "We are all here to tell you how sorry we are about Abigail."

I looked at her with concern and confusion on my face. "What is going on. Where is my wife!!" I demanded.

Mr. Peterson finally spoke. "I am so sorry, Roy; your wife Abigail was in a bad car crash with a truck driver. She didn't make it, Roy. I am sorry. She didn't make it." Tears started running down Mr. Peterson's cheeks. I started to take a step back but fell on the floor.

I don't remember the next several months. I know there was a funeral. It was a closed casket. I know that the kids held me up as we took Abigail to the cemetery to lay her to rest. And I know I didn't want to leave just in case she woke up.

The trucking company settled out of court for a great deal of money. I thought it was ridiculous, but they paid without flinching.

The first thing I can remember was waking up in our bed holding on tightly to Abigail. My heart jumped as I thought the nightmare was about to end and I kissed her. Only, it wasn't Abigail. It was Abby that I was holding so tightly!

I have no idea why she let me kiss her the way I did. She just kissed me back. "I am so sorry Abby; I shouldn't have."

"Should never have kissed me dad? Is that what you are saying, that you shouldn't kiss your daughter?"

"No. Sweetheart, no; I am not saying that. But I thought you were your mother for a moment. I am sorry. I almost touched you inappropriately. In fact, the kiss was a little over the top."

Her answer wasn't what I expected. She grabbed my face, turned it to her and crushed her lips to mine. Her lips were soft and warm. Her tongue grazed across my lips. I parted them and her tongue invaded. Her tongue danced a sonnet of love in each of our mouths. It was a good minute before she backed off and looked at me. "Was that inappropriate, daddy?" She asked seductively. Then she covered my mouth again and kissed me just as passionately as before.

I finally stopped the kiss. It was beginning to get out of control. "Abby, Abby please. You should never kiss your father like this!!"

"You are not my father, dad. Not really. You know that. You have known that for years now. Mom confessed it to me one night when she was a little drunk. She said she doesn't know who the 'sperm donor' was that made me. But she knows it wasn't you, daddy... Or would you rather me call you 'Roy'?"

I looked at her full of shame.

"Dad. Dad, you told me that you knew. I know you did. But I always loved you as my own father. And now, I love you as a woman. Not just as your daughter."

"When did Abigail tell you about your lineage, Abby?" I asked.

"In my senior year of high school, dad. We were studying D.N.A. in Biology. You remember I took samples of you, mom, Sam and myself and sent them in for analysis? Well when the results came in, I found out that mom is my mom, but Sam is only my half-brother. I also found out that you are Sam's father. I also found out that you are not my biological dad." She looked at me very soberly. "Other students found out things like this. Some of them got angry and some of their parents even got divorced when they found out. Me... I got excited." She blushed a little and looked down.

I didn't know what to think. She had declared her love for me just after my wife's, her mother's death. I didn't know what to do. "Abby. Let's take this slow. We shouldn't make any life changing decisions for at least another six months."

"Ok dad, or would you rather I call you 'Roy'?"

"Abby, you are a woman full grown. What you want to call me is up to you. Just don't call me 'late for dinner.'"

With a big smile she said, "Ok, Roy."

I wondered if I was just demoted or promoted?

#############Perfect##############

We didn't wait a full six months. Abby slid right into her mother's place. She slept with me in our bed from day one, and never got out of it. We didn't do anything, but I woke several times touching her more like a lover than a daughter.

We had several talks about what was going on, and Abby made it clear that her determination was not going to change. It was about three months when I woke with a really good feeling in my groin. I reached down and guided her head up and down on my cock. As I woke, I realized it wasn't my wife. As my consciousness started to become more forefront in my mind, I realized that I didn't want to stop it.

I came in my daughters' mouth and pulled her to me as soon as she finished swallowing the last of me. I kissed her like a lover and then rolled her over on her back and pulled her panties off of her.

I could hear gasps of anticipation and excitement. I started eating her pussy, licking up and down her slit. She started to feel the pleasures of it. I started to find her little button with my tongue and lips. She screamed out her first orgasm loudly, wrapping her legs firmly around my head, squeezing it like a grape. It was a few moments before she started to back off and calm down.

"Oh my god, dad! Oh my god that! Oh my god! No wonder mom was such a slut."

I rolled over and snuggled beside her. I took her in my arms and held her.

"Dad?? Does that happen every time?"

I looked at my daughter. "You don't know?" I put my finger down to her pussy. She opened her legs for me to explore. I start to insert it in her labium. It was blocked in less than a half inch. She was still a virgin. Withdrawing my hand from her pussy, I looked at her. "That wasn't your first orgasm was it?"

She smiled at me with a nod. Holy shit!!

That day I spent most of it wondering what I was going to do. To continue a relationship with Abby would be so inappropriate and out right wrong.

What about Samuel? What about Abigail's parents: Abby's grandparents?

That very night, Abby and I had a long talk. She insisted on sitting on my lap the whole time. I talked about how wrong people would say it was. We talked about Samuel, and about her grandparents. We finished by discussing what sort of future we could have.

She had answers to everything. She had already told Samuel about her lineage. She told him that she was going to seduce me and eventually become his sister-mom. She already talked to her grandmother and grandfather too.

They had always known about Abigail's promiscuity. She got it from her mother as it turned out. They want so much to see her happy and they had for the whole time we were together. They were happy to tell me that they would support what was going to happen with me and Abby.

I was dumb struck.

Two months later Abby gave me some paper with photos of a house on it. "It is a house in another state," she explained, We can move there if you like it. Grandma and grandpa will move there with us. They have to sell their house here before they buy another one. We have the insurance money so we can buy it now and move as soon as your bosses approve your transfer. I have all the expenses sorted out and moving costs figured out too. They have a great college that Sam and I can transfer to."

Again, she had answers to everything. Then she kissed me hard. Next thing I knew, her hands started caressing my body. She found my erection with her ass and started grinding on it as well.

I held her shoulders. "Did your mamma teach you all this?"

"Dad, I knew a lot of what mamma did. But mamma never taught me anything about sex. This is all O.J.T. But I like my teacher." She kissed me again as she kept rubbing her bum on my hard dick. She started hugging me while she kissed me and grinding even harder. Finally, I took her ass in my hands and adjusted it so it wasn't so rough on it.

Then I started kissing her neck. She took off her blouse and allowed me access to her breasts. She wasn't wearing a bra. I began to kiss her nipples and grip her ass. Her moans were pushing me hard over the edge. I felt my climax building, but just before it came, she grabbed me and shot liquid all over my pants. She yelled her orgasm into my mouth and cried out screaming, "Yes, Yes. Yes." I had never been with a squitter before. It was hot, and then immediately got cold. I laughed as she continued to kiss me.

"It even gets better," she shouted throughout the house.

We got up and cleaned up. I put my shorts in the laundry and we went to bed. Abby had recovered from her squirting orgasm and snuggled to me like a leach. I was getting used to it and somewhat liked it. She felt like her mother was beside me. I loved her mother so much, and I missed her. So, I wondered how much of our love was for Abby and how much was wanting her to replace her mom.

Abby was such a different woman than Abigail. The most obvious was Abby was still a virgin. Abigail lost hers well before we met. She told me the story about it but it can't be repeated here as she was far too young to be doing such a thing. But Abby was still a virgin and she was in her first year of college. There was nothing wrong with her. She is pretty as a peach and sexy too. There were several men who came to see and visit her. However, she had shown no interest in any of them.

Abby dressed down quite a bit. While Abigail wore sexy hot dresses, skirts and blouses, even to work, Abby was happy with a pull over hoodie and jeans. I bet Abigail had one hundred thousand dollars' worth of shoes in her walk-in closet. Abby had one pair of sneakers, one pair of boots, one pair of sandals and one pair of flip flops. Total that adds up to almost hundred fifty bucks. And that was pushing it.

It wasn't that I hadn't offered to buy her finer clothing, or anything like that. She just couldn't see the point of wearing a ten-thousand-dollar dress when a fifty-dollar pair of jeans worked just fine.

After her mom's death, I offered to take her to the mall so she could pick out anything she wanted. She refused, and when I told her I had to remove all the clothing that Abby didn't want for sanity reasons, she went into the closet and helped me clean it out. We sent all the clothes to a local high-end thrift store. The owner took the clothes and sold most of them with quite a profit. He sends us a very large check that I gave to Abby; she sent it on to a good charity.

The next morning, I woke early and was holding Abby in my arms, her head on my chest. I lay there thinking of how much I love my wife and little girl. But Abby wasn't a little girl anymore. She was eighteen, in college and able to make her own decisions. I started caressing her soft skin. She came to bed naked all the time. I don't know why; I sort of liked it. She only wore panties during her cycle. I then started kissing her. I kept my supple kisses to her cheeks then her neck then down to her breasts. Finally, I started kissing her nipples and stomach.

Abby was awake now obviously and enjoying the attention I was giving her. This was the first time I had initiated anything with us. Abby began to moan her pleasure as I made my way between her legs, spreading them and taking her pussy with my mouth.

Her climaxes started softly but straightened quickly. She started to cum all over my face soaking the bed and my face.

Finally, I rolled over and laid beside my daughter and pulled her over on top of me. She looked at me in a confused state not knowing what I expected her to do.

"Abby," I said, all so softly. "I know it hurts the first time. So, I want you to control the pressure and the pain. I want you to let yourself down on me; it will fill you and take your virginity. If you want that to happen, we'll do it this morning."

The look on Abby's face was amazing. I had previously refused to do this telling her to wait. I wanted to wait at least until we could figure out what we both wanted. I knew she wanted to give it to me. I knew she wanted to take the next step between us, and I knew there was no changing her mind. She was old enough to make up her own mind, and by god, I think she did.

She raised up on me with a smile I will remember the rest of my life. She backed up and took my cock and lined it up to her pussy. The smile on her face had gotten bigger, if that was possible. Then with a sinister grin on her lips she dropped all her weight on my cock. I felt my cock ripping through her hymen, as it impaled her. I could see pain on my daughter's face too.

She sat there with her pussy lips up against my balls. I had made sure there was plenty of lubricant to keep the pain somewhat tolerable. But I didn't expect her to drop on it like she did. I held my daughter and she held me back. I kissed her slowly and she started kissing me back.

"You are the only man I ever want daddy, dad, Roy. You are mine. And if I ever catch you cheating on me so help me, so help me god, I will kick your ass to the moon and back."

I smiled. She continued. "I know you were always faithful with mom. You told me she took good care of you?"

"That she did, baby." I answered.

"Well, I am going to take just as good care of you as she did. Maybe better, I hope. And all I want is to know that you will never cheat on me. That's it. That's all I want."

"It's a deal, baby."

"Oh, one other thing. Dad, if you don't mind; quit calling me 'baby.' Please."

"Ok, Ba... Honey," I laughed.

!!@@@@@@@@@@@PERFECT###########################@@@@@

Epilogue

Roy:

Abby and I have been together for fifteen years now. We actually got married. It took some work, but we made it happen. Something I know about Abby is that when she put her head to something, it is going to happen. We loved each other as much as Abigail and I loved each other. Although Abigail cheated on me constantly, I do believe that she loved me.