Perfect for Me

Story Info
We all have one perfect person in our life.
8.3k words
4.31
37k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lbenton
lbenton
901 Followers

Perfect

Author's notes

Again, this is a story about a cheating wife. And a love between her and her husband. If you find this offensive please do not read it. Literotica has hundreds of other stories for all to enjoy.

lee

***

I am Roy. Some people wish they had my problem. Some people are glad they don't.

Abigail and I met in high school. She had a bad reputation of taking us guys' virginities, so everyone called her "The Cherry Picker". I didn't want it and she did, so I said good riddance.

However, when it was my turn to take her, I saw something more about Abigail than tits and a hole to cum in. She was smart, boy was she smart. She was also caring and had a lot of potential. I started seeing her more, even though she continued to "remove virginities" from fellow students. She started to become something special to me.

I have to say I fucked her a few times, but it wasn't very long before we stopped fucking and started making love. She was phenomenal at sex, as one might guess considering how much practice she had had. Somehow, even then, I knew that Abigail was not going to stop having sex with other men. But she never boasted or bragged about it, and she never rubbed it in my face. She never used it against me in any way either. In fact, she would only boast about how much she loved it when we were able to get together and about how much she wanted me.

I went to work straight out of high school. My parents bought a house and let me live there for free as long as I stayed in school. If I graduated college, they promised to sell it to me for a dollar. I moved in and registered into the local community college.

I didn't ask her to because I didn't want to cramp her style, but Abigail started to stay the night a lot. I liked that. She was mine all weekend. I loved that. Her things started showing up in the bathroom, the kitchen, living room and of course the bedroom.

She went to college and studied computer sciences and development(I told you she was smart). While she was at college and though we only lived thirty miles away from her school, she mostly slept in the dorm during the week. I missed her a lot, but every weekend she would take such loving care of me that I couldn't get it up for the rest of the week even if Olivia Newton John herself showed up on my doorstep.

I would call Abigail a lot, every night in fact and sometimes during the day if I knew she didn't have class. I liked calling her in the daytime because she was in the dorm by herself and she would have a little phone sex with me from time to time. One day, I called her, and a man answered the phone. I asked for Abigail. He said she was in the bathroom and asked if I would like to hold. I said, "Yes."

She got on the phone and her voice was nervous and broken. I asked how she was doing. She told me great. I said, "I just wanted to hear your voice. It has been a tough day and I need something to look forward to coming home too."

I let the incident pass, but I kept thinking about it. That was a day that no one but Abigail should have been in the dorm. My heart sank deeply, because I knew that Abigail was cheating on me.

On Friday, I had just gotten home when the doorbell rang. I answered it with a smile. Our neighbor, Ms. Gloria Stone, was at my front door. "Hi," she said hesitantly, "My car broke down and I need some help."

"Uh, I'm an accountant; I don't know that much about cars, but I can take a look if you want me to."

"Oh, No, no that isn't it. My boyfriend needs a half-inch socket to change the starter on my car. He is a really good mechanic.

"Oh, ok," I laughed. "Come on in and make yourself comfortable. I will be right back," I answered and headed downstairs to get my socket set.

I heard the door as I came back from the basement with my socket set in hand. I almost passed out when I got to the top step.

"Just what are you doing in my home," Abigail demanded angrily.

"Abigail," I started firmly trying to get her attention, "This is our neighbor, Gloria. Her boyfriend needs to borrow my socket set. She is here to pick it up." I held the tools up for Abigail to see.

"No woman is allowed in this house when I am not home," Abigail spat out looking straight at me.

That made me frustrated. I wanted to ask her, "Hey, what about the man that answered your phone the other day?" But I simply said, "My mistake. I invited Gloria to come inside and wait while I got the tools." I handed them to Gloria and nodded slightly. I turned back to Abigail. "Honey, I love you, why would you be this way?" Gloria snuck out the door trying not to be noticed.

Abigail's eyes started to tear up. In a broken voice she said, "It would kill me if I found you cheating on me."

"Honey please, there is no one else and there never will be. You are too much of a woman for me as it is. You have always taken care of me and I have no... Positively no... Interest in any other woman. Please, baby. You are all I want."

She came to me then, and took my hands and moved them to her lips. Her tears started flowing down her cheeks. "It would kill me if you cheated on me." She said again in a much quieter voice.

"You have nothing to worry about Abigail." I shook my head and framed her lovely face in my hands. I looked deep into her beautiful hazel eyes. "Baby, would you marry me?" I asked. Her smile started as she nodded. Then more tears came, and she wrapped me in her arms and whispered, "Yes" in my ear.

Neither one of us knew that Abigail was in fact pregnant at the time. I was sort of happy. I was the one who told her, "I think you are pregnant Abigail."

"No that is preposterous. I can't be pregnant!"

Her response made me laugh. "Why can't you be pregnant?"

She looked straight at me and said, "I have an I.U.D."

I went to our room. I got the little plastic piece I found in the sheets one morning a couple months ago and brought it to her. "You mean this?" I asked. Her eyes were the size of silver dollars. I smiled. "I didn't know what this thing was, but I will bet it is your I.U.D."

She turned white and sank into a chair. Then she got an awful look on her face. She couldn't speak for over an hour. I was going to take her to urgent care, but she finally calmed down enough to tell me that she would be ok. It was years later that I figured out that the reason she went into anaphylactic shock was because she didn't know if the baby was in fact mine or not...

She was seven months along when we got married. She was showing nicely and looked good to me. She took the summer off school for us to get married and to have our son. There was no real honeymoon, but we stayed in bed almost a week straight. She had our son before she returned to school. And we were husband and wife.

I took care of our son during the day while she went back to college. She got her degree in computer support and development. She got a job as a consultant which caused her to travel quite often. I finished trade school and got a really good raise in pay. Basically, we were swimming in money.

I stayed at the house when she traveled; even though we could have afforded to both go on the business trips, it would have been hard on our son, Samuel.

Abigail's travels took her to places all over the U.S., and sometimes to Canada. I really hated her traveling all over. But she would call me every night and I would call her if I needed anything.

I suppose that I knew things were going on a downward spiral when another man answered her cell phone again. "Hello."

"Is Abigail there?" I stammered.

"Yeah, she is in the bathroom getting cleaned up. Do you want to leave a message for her??" he asked in a much too cheerful tone of voice.

"No just tell her that Roy called, please," I managed to say.

"Ok, no problem," the stranger answered.

I hung up the phone in tears. Abigail called me about twenty minutes later. "Hey, sexy, how are my two favorite men doing? I saw that I missed your call. I am sorry but I was in a meeting." She had lied to me.

"Your friend didn't tell you I called? He said he would." I didn't stop with the pitch, and continued. "He said that you were in the shower cleaning up?"

I asked her as a question. But I knew she wouldn't have an answer for that, so I let her off the hook. "How is the trip? Are you teaching those people anything?" I tried so hard to cheer my voice up.

"Uh, Yea, I am, I am teaching them lots. I should be home by Saturday sometime," She answered. I could tell she was trying too. .

"I miss you Abigail. You are my girl, you know that don't you? Come home to me safe and sound, please." I paused but just for a second. "Honey, Sam is getting cranky," I lied, "I have to go. Call you tomorrow."

I set the phone down. I knew but I didn't want to know. I refused to say it out loud as I felt my heart rip apart.

Abigail was home one day, and I was off work. She wanted to cook for us, which scared the hell out of me. At one time Abigail was a good cook, but with all her travel she didn't have much time to practice. She started looking around for her phone when she asked, "Roy, can you get me my phone out of my purse? The recipe is in it."

"Sure" I said, the only proper answer one is allowed to give his wife. I opened her purse and looked on top; I didn't see anything. I started to dig inside of it and pulled it up with two boxes of condoms... They were not our brand, and a few of them were missing. I cringed and picked up her purse and brought it to her.

"I have a rule, Abigail I don't go into a woman's purse, there are things in there no man should even know exist." I tried to play it off as funny. I had gone into her purse before, so she looked at me funny when she took the purse.

The condoms were on top of the purse where I left them after digging in it to find the phone. So, when she opened it to look in, I saw her expression change dramatically. She quickly located her phone and took it out. She looked back at me and said, "That sounds like a good rule, Roy."

I went to my study while she cooked. I turned to my laptop and typed in, "How do you know if your wife is cheating?" Of a twenty-question survey, she had five of twenty hard on. The other questions and answers actually gave me hope. Abigail still talked about "our future" with me, instead of talking about "hers". She didn't hide or keep her cell phone from me. She had never accused me of cheating; except for the Gloria incident many years before, I had never had to defend myself. She never bad-talked our marriage. Actually, she commented how wonderful it is and I am. She always looked good and there had been no change there. She was still a fountain of information and love. And she always listened and talked to me.

. I took a long time to think, and then I realized, I didn't want to lose my wife. I loved her. I knew I would be more miserable without her than with her. So, this is what I surmised:

She was fucking other men. She was a very sexual woman and I couldn't be enough, especially when she was away for work, so she was just filling the void. The sex with other men was not making love. Just like the men at school, she was just getting her rocks off; that was it. She wasn't doing it around town, only out of town on trips, so none of our friends would ever find out. At least, God, I hoped they never found out. So, there would be no humiliation like I see in some cuckold lifestyles.

And one more thing. I knew, with all my heart, that my wife loved and respected me. Just me. She may fuck other men, but she loves me. As long as she didn't start to have an affair and fall in love, I would be ok.

I decided one more thing. If I didn't say it out loud, then the cheating wasn't real. So, I decided that neither me nor Abigail would ever say a word. I wouldn't allow it.

I started to go back into the kitchen with my new resolve, but Sam starts to get fussy, I walked to his playpen where I'd left him and changed his diaper. I looked at him closely and wondered for a moment... was he mine? I laughed to myself. He looked just like me, so there was no doubt he was my son.

Life went on and I kept with the denial. If I don't say it aloud it isn't true.

Abigail always took great care of me. One day she had gotten home and instead of dragging me up-stairs and more or less raping me as she always had since she'd gotten her latest job, she kissed me at the door and walked in being very coy and innocent. I instantly knew something was wrong. I was, believe it or not, keeping up with her cycle, and I knew she wasn't due for almost two weeks. So I knew that her cycle wasn't the reason. I tried to seduce her, but that was one of the very, very few times she refused me.

Her refusal made me frightened. We ate a nice dinner that I prepared, since her cooking skills weren't well practiced After dinner she waited until I looked tired, and actually tried to sneak upstairs to go to bed. I let her think she was getting away with it. However, I snuck into the bedroom just at the right time.

She had just taken off her bra and was about to don a "don't even think about touching me" flannel nightgown when I cleared my throat. She instantly turned and tried to cover her breasts. But she didn't do a very good job. There were three suction bruises, two on one and one on the other.

I walked to her with a forced look of compassion, and slowly kissed her. Then I backed away and looked at her breasts. "Baby, just look at you, what did you do; fall down the stairs?" I asked. Then I bent down and kissed each of the hickies several times each. I then kissed the nipples and raised my head up and kissed her. "You need to be more careful. I am just glad you weren't seriously hurt.

"I will be, trust me. I will be much more careful."

I then led her to the bed and made love to my wife. I guess I was reclaiming what was mine, because I spent a lot of time on her breasts that night.

Three years later, I was making love to my wife after another trip one where she had been gone for almost four days. I hated her long trips. As I made love to her, I noticed it felt different. I came deep inside of her and then, I fell to the side, not wanting to lay on top of her. I held her in my arms.

"That was wonderful, Roy!! Wow."

I smiled a huge smile. "You know you are pregnant, don't you," I said as sort of a question. I heard her stifle a laugh. But I knew that she was in fact pregnant. "I am not pregnant," She stated.

"I will buy an E.P.T., and if I am right what do I get?"

She smiled. "You always like to pretend to rape me, don't you?"

I loved to role play with my wife, and that one is one of my favorites. "Tenant, landlord?" I asked.

"Sure," She answered.

"Three times, not the same day?" I asked, digging for more information.

"Sure," she said confidently.

"I will be right back."

"Hey what do I get when I am right?" she asked.

"Little chance of that... Anything you want. For a month. I will be your slave in any way that you want," I answered as I walked out the door to get an E.P.T.

Forty-five minutes later, she was white as a ghost staring at the pregnant symbol on both E.P.T. s.

She was white not because she had to pretend to be molested by me three times, but because, and I knew this then and more so now, she wasn't sure whether the baby was mine. That worried me a lot. But I let it go. As long as the baby was somewhat my color, I could deal with anything else. If the baby was black or even Hispanic or something, I didn't know if I could handle that. I could handle being cuckolded so long as she didn't humiliate me doing it. If the baby so obviously didn't look like me, it would kill our marriage.

I held her all night long. I think she cried some, and I pretended they were tears of joy even though I knew they were from fear. I tried to reassure her that I was her rock, and everything was going to be ok...

Six months later, she gave birth to my pride and joy, a little girl. Abigail told me to name her. My smile couldn't have been bigger, "There is only one name that comes to mind when I see someone this beautiful... Abigail." I said. "We will call her Abby though. So, we won't get confused."

Abigail's eyes filled with tears as she nodded her head in acceptance. Though Abigail went by Abby in school, I had never called her anything but Abigail. I loved her long name and it was all I would ever call her. She had very few old friends by then that still called her Abby. I introduced her as Abigail, and she started using her full name at work too, and so on. She had been Abigail since we'd been together. So, our daughter was Abby.

Sam took to Abby really well. We all four continued our life.

Abigail took almost a month off work to give Abby a good start in life.

But It was about two weeks after Abby was born that Abigail's boss called her and begged her to go to Richmond. Abigail couldn't make love with me as she normally did because the doctor would not release her for sex yet and we couldn't get an appointment in time. So, for the first time ever, Abigail left me a little frustrated.

She was gone for over five days, and the kids and I missed her, of course. The moment she showed up at the door, she grabbed me and dragged me to the bedroom. She stripped me and shoved me on the bed and mounted me, riding me like a flea on a dog! I loved it more than any other time she ever made love to me because she was doing it against doctor's orders. She thought that much of me. My heart was singing. I exploded deep inside her... I was in heaven.

"Wow," I said as she laid down beside me. I held her tight. "I can't believe you made love to me before you got the ok from the doctor. Wow, that was phenomenal."

"Oh, it's ok, Roy, I went to a doctor on Monday in Richmond. I couldn't wait any longer. He cleared me on Monday for sex. Aren't you glad?"

It was Friday. She'd left on Sunday night. And the overwhelming truth was that I wasn't the first man to have sex with my wife after our daughter was born.

I hid the sadness on my face as best I could. I kissed her to cover the tears that were threatening to come. I put myself back into denial as quickly as I could... Ignorance is bliss.

Life went on in my little four-person family. I took care of the kids and worked. My wife worked and when she was home, she would be taking care of the kids and me.

She came home several times with love marks on her. I never look in her purse and she would leave her cell phone out all the time.

Abby was about five when Abigail started going to Atlanta a lot. In fact, she went there almost every week. I didn't like it. She started to hold back conversation from me and our sex life started to change. I knew she had someone she was seeing regularly, and that it had become an affair. That, I couldn't live with. I had to confront her. It wasn't hard for me to get enough evidence to prove my case that she indeed was having an affair.

I knew I couldn't live with that over my head. Knowing she was screwing around was one thing. But falling in love was something that couldn't happen. Abigail falling in love with someone else would kill me. It would kill us...

I called her to our room. She came in looking to be seduced. The second she saw my face; she immediately changed her look. "What's wrong, Roy?"

"Abigail, I am not as stupid as I may look. I know what you are doing in Atlanta." Her eyes widened. "I can handle a lot of things, and I could pretend not to know when you were sleeping with other men. But I can't handle you having an affair."

I paused for a long time. She started shaking as she stood by the bed. "Abigail I love you. I have never asked you to change who you are... and I am not now. But I can't live with what you are doing in Atlanta. I need you to decide. Please, don't do this to us, to our marriage, to me and to our kids."

lbenton
lbenton
901 Followers