Perfect Girlfriend Juice Ch. 03 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That fateful afternoon three of Alani nonchalantly walked into Jack's office for the first time, the arousal already pounding between her shared legs at what she had finally come here to do.

Jack looked up, clearly surprised to see three of her in his office at once. Previously, Alani had only engaged Mr. Davidson with one of herselves at a time, the others contenting themselves with acting as pleasant eye candy as they carried out their tasks. This time, however, Alani knew that a combination of effort would be needed for the vital task at hand, and that due to their individual interactions in the past Mr. Davidson would be unprepared to resist the combined charms of three of her.

"Yes, Alani? What can I do for you?" he asked, quickly getting over his discomfort as his eyes instinctively fixated on the identical, appealing forms of his secretary, each in a pose designed to accentuate a different physical asset of her overtly sexual body. Alani was clad in an even shorter skirt than usual, barely reaching far enough down her thick, creamy thighs to cover the naked entrance between her legs aching for his cock. Her comically small blouse bared most of her trim midriff and a healthy amount of her lacy, low-cut bra, which itself revealed a noticeable amount of dark areola in the center of the vast, enticing mounds hanging from her chest. He immediately recognized that for the first time her outfit was inarguably inappropriate for a work environment, but, due to a combination of not wanting to make things even more awkward between them and wanting to enjoy the sight of the three almost pornographic visions standing in front of him, Jack chose to act casual, just as Alani had known he would.

"Um... you're looking unusually... good... today, Alani," Jack said carefully, trying and failing to avoid looking at her body.

Feeling unusually bubbly and sexy due to what she was about to do, Alani allowed herselves to giggle in his presence for the first time, knowing just how futile his attempts to resist her were at this point.

"Thank you, Sir," the Alani in the center responded in an uncharacteristically high-pitched voice, drawing Jack's attention as the Alani on his left made her way around his desk toward him. "I've noticed that you've become a bit more distracted by my body than usual recently, Sir," she continued as the Alani at his side finally reached the back of his chair and rested her heavy chest on his left shoulder. He could feel her warm breath on his cheek, and the smell of her perfume was intoxicating. Jack knew that she had crossed a line, and that he should be strong and send the voluptuous seductresses away, but it was so much easier to just sit here, enjoying his sexy secretary's honeyed voice and the weight of her heavy breasts against him.

Even so, he instinctively recoiled at Alani being so open about his silent indiscretions, though he still made no move to extricate himself from the situation. "Oh, uh, I'm incredibly sorry, Alani. It won't happen again!" he stammered as he tried to compose himself and stifle his arousal, which continued to grow nonetheless, along with the size of the tent in his pants.

"There's no need for apologies, Sir. It's partially my fault that you're in this, um, 'situation' in the first place," she said as she walked over to his desk and leaned onto it, pressing her tits together with her elbows and filling his gaze with an even more provocative version of the cleavage he'd already been guiltily fantasizing about for months. "I only intended to become attractive enough for us to work together more efficiently," the busty center Alani continued as the Alani on Jack's right began making her way around the other side of his desk. "But, I seem to inadvertently have made myself a bit too attractive," she giggled sheepishly as Jack's hungry eyes followed her bouncing chest, though the smoldering eroticism in her eyes let him know in no uncertain terms that it hadn't been a mistake at all.

The third Alani had finished making her way around the desk and was now gently running her soft, manicured hands over Jack's chest as the Alani draped over his left shoulder began to nuzzle his cheek and earlobe with her soft lips. "Sir," the center Alani continued, leaning forward to the point where her large, stiff nipples slid entirely out of her blouse and into Jack's greedy gaze, "I'm afraid that wanting to fuck your Perfect Secretary has begun to affect your job performance, and I'm here to make sure that never happens again."

She nodded to the other two girls, who forcefully pulled Jack's chair back from the desk as the central Alani also made her way around. The other girls had pulled their own blouses down by this point, and Jack's protestations were drowned out by the bouncy tits smothering his face as Alani knelt, almost reverently, between his legs. She gently stroked a finger along the tent in his pants, and was rewarded with the sight of the bulge pulsing in response. At this slight, pleasurable twitch from his groin, Jack redirected his gaze away from the identical pairs of tits filling his view,down into Alani's warm brown eyes as they stared intensely up into his.

"I've been waiting so long for this, Sir," was the last thing she said before she smoothly unzipped him, freed his erection, and savored the sensation of slowly lowering her perfect lips around the head of her boss' cock at last.

Meanwhile, across town, Carol Davidson got an anonymous email saying that her secretary and her husband were currently making out in his office. Her worst fears confirmed, Carol immediately jumped into her car and sped over to Jack's building, determined to catch them in the act. She marched into the front office, but was surprised to find Alani standing in front of the reception desk waiting for her. The door to Jack's office was closed.

"What's the meaning of this??" Carol demanded of her husband's secretary, whose curves were somehow even more sensual than they'd been the last time she'd seen her, and who was dressed in a highly inappropriate, almost pornographic perversion of an office suit, advertising her body like a common slut. And yet, as she was standing right in front of her, Alani clearly couldn't also be making out with Jack.

"It's time you started serving your husband's needs better, Carol," Alani responded cooly, entirely ignoring both her question and her indignation, "and there's only one way to make sure you do it right."

Two other Alanis stepped out from where they had hidden themselves on either side of the door, and gently but firmly took hold of Carol's arms. The additional muscle Alani had put on for her warehouse work ensured that the slim blonde was entirely unable to escape her grip.

"What are you doing? What's going on? Let me go!" Carol exclaimed. Her surprise at seeing identical copies of her husband's busty secretary startled her into stillness long enough for the other two Alanis to secure her arms behind her back, and by the time she began to struggle, Carol quickly realized that she wasn't going anywhere.

"Hush now Carol," the central Alani cooed patronizingly while producing an odd-looking can of what looked to be an energy drink. "I need you to be a good girl and drink some of this for me now."

"I'll do no such thing!" Carol responded, but Alani forced her mouth open with surprising strength and poured a bit of the tingly liquid down her throat nonetheless. Coughing and sputtering, Carol was forced to swallow some, and immediately felt an odd calmness spreading through her limbs. She ceased her struggles, slowly sinking back against Alani's soft, welcoming curves as her mind clouded, and Alani was more than happy to oblige when Carol felt compelled to drink a bit more of the fascinating substance a minute later, as she too began to succumb to its irresistible influence.

All too soon Carol began to feel that deep, instinctive yearning to be in the presence of a man, any man, so that she could sate the unbearable curiosity growing within her and ask him about his Perfect Girlfriend. Once Alani saw the hunger in Carol's eyes, reminding her of the Juice's initial effects on her own body and mind so long ago in what felt like another life, she walked over to her desk and spun her computer monitor around, where the camera she had secretly installed in Mr. Davidson's office was currently displaying the orgy inside.

Carol knew she should have been horrified to see the sexual acts her husband was currently engaged in with the three Alanis, but instead all she could feel was a sense of profound relief at finally laying her eyes on a man, combined with an intense craving to know what her husband's Perfect Girlfriend was like. Jack was clearly enjoying himself on the monitor, and Carol was eager to learn all she could. She calmly observed Jack's reaction to the tits in his face and the head bobbing enthusiastically between his legs, and felt her mouth beginning to water as the realization that being Jack's Perfect Girlfriend clearly involved frequent blowjobs deeply embedded itself in her personality. Suddenly, Carol loved the idea of having her husband's cock in her mouth, and couldn't wait for Alani to finish with him so that she could take over.

Alani sympathetically watched Carol licking her lips as she observed her husband of ten years being professionally and respectfully seduced by Alani's selves, knowing exactly what was going through her head as Alani's own lips were vicariously compelled to slide up and down Mr. Davidson's straining member. Carol could easily have avoided this outcome if she'd taken the initiative to blow Mr. Davidson herself, but now it was too late, and Carol would have no choice but to become Mr. Davidson's Perfect Girlfriend, just as Alani had been forced to become his Perfect Secretary.

At that moment, one of the Alanis in the room began to speak, and her voice could be clearly heard through the computer's speakers. Carol eagerly listened to the audio, not because she cared about what the busty slut had to say, but because she hoped that during the conversation her husband might let something slip about what he found attractive in a woman.

Inside the office, unable to resist the intense pleasure coming from his dick now that it was safely between Alani's soft lips, her husband had fully and eagerly embraced his fate and had relaxed back into his chair, giving the three women free reign to use their sexy feminine bodies to drive his arousal even higher. He could only listen helplessly as one of them finally began to speak again.

"I know that you told me not to bring up the "girlfriend stuff" ever again, Sir, but it's for your own good." The Alani who had done most of the talking up to this point was dutifully sucking his cock, paying close attention as it strained and throbbed against her tongue in order to maximize his pleasure and most effectively sate his sexual urges, so these words came from the Alani on his right as she offered her large, round tits and thick nipples up to his greedy hands and face. Meanwhile the Alani on his left repeated her words, whispering them into his ear as her ruby lips gently sucked on his earlobe, sending tingles up and down his spine as his cock continued to twitch in Alani's slick mouth, and Jack had no choice but to internalize her every word. "It's become clear to me that you do in fact need not only a Perfect Secretary, but a Perfect Girlfriend as well." Carol felt her ears perking up at the mention of the words Perfect Girlfriend, her slender body practically pulsing with potential.

"Look how well I can take care of you, Sir," Alani continued as her duplicates continued to stimulate him, driving up his arousal and leaving him increasingly suggestible as his need for release grew. "And not just at work. I can cook for you, clean for you, take care of all of your professional and... personal... needs," she breathed, bending over into his face to gently kiss and nibble on his lips. "You can have as much of me as you want, whenever you want. Would you like that, Sir?"

Jack could only nod helplessly as the sexual pleasure cascading throughout his body began its final crescendo toward a perfect climax. That wasn't enough for the Alani on his right, however, who stood up and took a step back even as the Alanis on his left and between his legs continued to coax Jack toward its inevitable orgasm.

"Say it, Sir. Tell me that I'm your Perfect Girlfriend," Alani commanded, staring down at him with her elegant features, the intensity of her expression brooking no disagreement even as Jack saw his pleasure and desire reflected in her own seductive brown eyes.

"Oh god! Oh yes!" Jack moaned, and his hips began to buck and he began to empty what felt like his entire soul into his slutty secretary's soft mouth as he experienced the most excruciating pleasure he had ever felt. "You're my perfect girlfriend Alani!!"

Back in the outer office, the two Alanis immediately released Carol from their grip, but even so she found herself unable to move as her husband's words sank deep into her curious, enthralled mind. Of course Alani was Jack's Perfect Girlfriend. What man could resist an endless army of identical sexy secretaries entirely devoted to his sexual pleasure? In her euphoric, drug-addled state, Carol was almost unsurprised when she looked down and saw her own chest swelling and her own outfit shrinking into a perfect replica of Alani's obscene low-cut top and miniskirt, advertising her new sexual assets and making them readily available for her horny husband. She couldn't help but welcome and encourage her changes, unable to resist the Perfect Girlfriend Juice as it transformed her into Jack's Perfect Girlfriend, into Alani.

And then Carol felt another consciousness rubbing up against her own, a seductive, paradoxical multitude of single-minded purpose. Carol reached out to it as her bust and hips continued to expand, wrapped herself in its ruthless efficiency and uninhibited sexuality, and then she was gone.

Alani stood up from where she had stumbled to her knees between herselves in the outer office and briefly adjusted her outfit to reveal as much of her toned legs and massive tits as possible. She considered gliding into Mr. Davidson's office to help him come down from his powerful sexual release, drawn by the ever-present need for him that burned between her thighs, but stopped when she saw that herselves had the situation in the office well under control. She began mechanically filing expense reports instead, her pussy moistening in the naked air under her miniskirt at the thought of making herself useful.

She was Mr. Davidson's Perfect Secretary, after all, and she had work to do.

End of Perfect Secretary

12